Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-19-2008, 02:09 PM   #1081
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

The original Superman is still super cool. The only thing missing from the subsequent Supermans keeping them from complete collapse is Jar Jar Binks (or perhaps Mr T, the 80's version of Jar Jar (though they did have Richard Pryor, which is close (but I digress)))

V is almost garbage.

And I can't believe it's been 3 replies since sike used a pic of puss n boots for his reply and we haven't suffered the obvious. I'm proud of all of us.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2008, 02:10 PM   #1082
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Netflix Selection #7 - Citizen Kane

my rating: 7.5/10

ehh I wasn't impressed. Supposedly the excellence of this movie is still relevant.. I didn't see it. I know it reinvented many aspects of the cinema industry, but this is 2008 not 1940.. so I'm judging it against other things I'm watching now.

Story line was good. young Kane was very charming/funny.. but the rest of it was pretty hard to watch.

What was really funny to me was the first scene (where they're showing the documentary overview of Kane's life). All the old people I know always complain about how much special affects give them headaches and there's too much going on in movies now adays. Well... this opening scene kept jumping around so much that I actually got a headache.

Middle-age kane was a sleezy asshole which was hard to watch, and the old kane was just sad.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:15 PM   #1083
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Turn the voume up. The music to the Superman Returns trailer is what I am talking about.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:58 PM   #1084
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Supposedly the excellence of this movie is still relevant.. I didn't see it. I know it reinvented many aspects of the cinema industry, but this is 2008 not 1940.. so I'm judging it against other things I'm watching now.
The films you're watching now were built on the shoulders of giants, such as Citizen Kane... That said - the new tricks were great when they were new, but our generation's attention span has no love for old tricks... (I get kinda bored with the classics too because they're so "basic"...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-19-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #1085
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Citizen Kane is the greatest American film of all time...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:10 PM   #1086
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

The only problem I can see in Citizen Kane is it is incredibly boring, makes no sense, and is somewhat gut wrenchingly painful to look at for many minutes at a time. As a cure for insomnia, it's absolutely brilliant. Try playing a game of "spot the real narcoleptic" during a watch-party for this bad boy. It's hard. Plus, if you stay awake for the whole thing, you can brag about it, much like reading the non-comic book version of Moby Dick or something.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #1087
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
listen to sike...he is wise in movie mojo.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 05-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #1088
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
I assume that's a misspelling of "Die Hard"?
Old 05-19-2008, 04:12 PM   #1089
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
The only problem I can see in Citizen Kane is it is incredibly boring, makes no sense, and is somewhat gut wrenchingly painful to look at for many minutes at a time. As a cure for insomnia, it's absolutely brilliant. Try playing a game of "spot the real narcoleptic" during a watch-party for this bad boy. It's hard. Plus, if you stay awake for the whole thing, you can brag about it, much like reading the non-comic book version of Moby Dick or something.
go watch your anime, kid.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:13 PM   #1090
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
I assume that's a misspelling of "Die Hard"?
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Usually Lurkin again.

Old 05-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #1091
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Citizen Kane is a perfectly watchable movie, which is a great credit considering when it was made. If you have some information on all of the aspects of the movie that had never before been done, then you understand what's so great about it.

It was one of the very few movies I enjoyed watching in my freshman film class at UNT.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 05-19-2008 at 04:24 PM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #1092
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Citizen Kane is a perfectly watchable movie, which is a great credit considering when it was made. If you have some information on all of the aspects of the movie that had never before been done, then you understand what's so great about it.

It was one of the very few movies I enjoyed watching in my freshman film class at UNT.
I repeat, it is the greatest American made film of all time...genius in it's entirety.
forget for just a second how groundbreaking it was on so many levels...it was one of the most gut wrenching stories of wasted life I've ever seen. Beautifully acted by all, amazingly shot...creative as heck, and grippingly potent at making its statement....and then add to that how incredibly "groundbreaking" it was throughout. The masterwork of a true genius.

old films just don't get the respect they deserve from most casual viewers...(which is all I claim to be)

Old 05-21-2008, 02:50 PM   #1093
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

The Indiana Jones trilogy is coming next... I haven't seen them in so long.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #1094
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Indiana Jones 4.

I thought i was going to be disappointed in this movie, but i wasn't. It wasn't the best one, but it was still good. The other 3 movies had a campy-type vibe to them, and you don't really get those vibes in movies much anymore, but this one delivers.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:36 AM   #1095
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

sorry, but a campy-type vibe sounds insulting to me rather than a compliment. I know girls who are "campy".

But please no spoilers on the 4th.
Old 05-22-2008, 10:09 AM   #1096
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
sorry, but a campy-type vibe sounds insulting to me rather than a compliment. I know girls who are "campy".

But please no spoilers on the 4th.
me too. I loved the first one, but thought that camp killed the 2nd.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:04 AM   #1097
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Wow. Pretty rare I go two for two on agreeing with Murph on movie points.

But yes, the original Supermans were a very, very low standard in my opinion.
Don't get me wrong.. I enjoyed the original first couple of Supermanssss... But they're not great by any stretch of the imagination. I enjoyed them. I'll probably watch the first couple again at some point in my lifetime. But, if I don't, I won't be missing anything of note.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #1098
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched Dazed and Confused..... This opinion might not be popular, but Dazed blows Fast Times at Ridgemont High out of the water....
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 11:17 AM   #1099
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't write this amature review, but it pretty much sums up what was wrong with the 4th Indiana Jones flick (I agree on all points...)

There are some spoilers, but not many that weren't on the IMDb forums looooong before the movie came out:

The very first shot of this movie is a CG prarie dog popping out of his mound and mugging for the camera. A CG prarie dog folks! Within the next ten minutes, Indiana Jones has survived a nuclear blast by... climbing inside a refrigerator and being launched several miles (suffering nary an injury of course), and the CG prarie dogs have appeared not once, but twice more. Right off the bat, you know what kind of movie this will be.

There’s a few interesting scenes early, like the one involving Jones being interrogated by the FBI for being a possible commie sympathizer (which is of course later dropped and never returned to), the one where he first meets Mutt (Shia Le Bouf is oddly one of the best parts of the whole thing) and... that’s about it. The rest of this horrid garbage fails on every level.

Every single action scene exists as a nod to former action scenes, there’s hardly a single new idea or action setup anywhere. And while the series was always implausible and required tons of suspension of disbelief, this one veers into Loony Toons territory (see the conclusion of the jeep chase sequence, involving George of the Jungle and co. driving down a tree branch.)

Karen Allen’s bit would’ve made a nice cameo but after she first appears to set up a plot point, she has nothing to do but sit around mugging for the camera and providing moments of candy-coated sentimentalism (What happened to the hard-drinking, hellraising Marion?) The other vestigial characters quickly become a huge annoyance. John Hurt and especially Ray Winstone - he betrays Jones early on but is later inducted back into the group with no questions asked. Surprise surprise... he turns on them again. When did Indy get this stupid? Also, Cate Blanchette is wasted - a mediocre villain at best.

Everything about this movie is just stale and boring. Well, I actually like the alien idea, but like the other two or three good ideas in the movie, the filmmakers squander it. It’s not on the level of the Star Wars prequels, but make no mistakes, this is a bad movie, not just an inexcusably bad Indiana Jones movie. People will give it a free pass because it constantly winks and nods to the former films and plugs in the appropriate and nostalgic theme songs but it’s a calculated move by old men (I’m not talking about Harrison Ford) trying to recapture former glory. It fails not only in that regard, but simply as an entertaining movie as well.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-22-2008 at 11:18 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:17 PM   #1100
fluid.forty.one

ouch underdog lol
Old 05-22-2008, 01:20 PM   #1101
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's clear that Underdog should be a film maker. He doesn't like any of them, so he should just make his own.
Old 05-22-2008, 01:29 PM   #1102
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Well it's clear that Underdog should be a film maker. He doesn't like any of them, so he should just make his own.
Actually, I'm writing 2 screenplays, so, yeah...

And for the record, I don't hate ALL Indiana Jones movies:

CG Skull - 6.0/10
Last Crusade - 8.5/10
Temple of Doom - 5.5/10
Lost Ark - 9.0/10

Last edited by Underdog; 05-22-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:38 PM   #1103
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

I chose my words wrong. What i meant was it kinda made you feel apart of the movie. I thought it started off extremely slow, but it picked up when Shia Leboef 1st popped up. The ending wasn't that great, but overall, i thought it wasn't that bad of a movie. A 6 is underrating it a little. I'd go 7-7.5.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:48 PM   #1104
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I watched Knocked Up and Walk Hard this week.

Walk Hard was mildly-groan-okay-i-see-what-they-did-there-funny, but not particularly entertaining. I fell asleep in the last ten minutes and didn't bother rewinding it when I woke up.

Knocked Up was pretty dang funny though. I laughed out loud numberous times and would definitley watch it again. I'm not sure I want to like Seth Rogan, but for some reason I do.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:02 PM   #1105
sike
The Preacha

Saw Danny Boyle's Sunshine last night. Very, very interesting for the first hour...the first half is an A+ with the last half being a solid B.

Old 05-22-2008, 03:37 PM   #1106
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Dazed and Confused is sooooo much more enteraining, BUT...you can't deny that one scene in FTRH...if you don't know then one, then you haven't seen the movie or you are gay. (which is fine, just stating the obvious )
Old 05-22-2008, 03:55 PM   #1107
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Ok, I have not watched Frontier(s) yet but I figured people are about ready to slit there throats if they have to wait another day to hear my take on the following:

1. Juno - I would not watch it again, but it did pass the time. 6/10

2. P.S. I love you - Don't know, I drank beer and played chess online. My wife cried A LOT, so chalk it up as a chick thing. ___/10

3. Live FREE and Die HARDDDDD - Well, this movie definetly deserves to be watched if you never say WTF? or HTF? during a movie. I bet I said it 10 times. It would not have surprised me if they had revealed Bruce had a force field around him during the entire movie. And the APPLE twirp annoyed the shit out of me for most of the movie. I expected that though. And I especially love the good old reach in the bag of tricks and make the FBI look completely incompetent routine....that NOBODY has ever tried.

Anyway, I will divide my rating into parts. 0/10 in reality, 10/10 in blowing shit up, 10/10 in blowing more shit up... there is really nothing else.
Old 05-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #1108
sike
The Preacha

ah...

Last edited by sike; 05-22-2008 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:14 PM   #1109
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
ah...
that's what she said.
Old 05-22-2008, 05:46 PM   #1110
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, man, complete the sentence, at least
"ah... so there it is, I found it!"
Old 05-22-2008, 05:56 PM   #1111
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
Jeez, man, complete the sentence, at least
"ah... so there it is, I found it!"
no, it's like this....

"ah....shaggydirk is a genius and should be payed handsomely for each and every post on this site. dj...make it happen."
Old 05-23-2008, 12:07 AM   #1112
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Watching Raiders of the Lost Ark tonight.

And I'd say about, oh 70% of the time, Han Solo is coming through so strongly through Indy. It's so great. Even Williams' themes in certain spots betray how incredibly close that was to Episode IV. What a wonderful era.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:18 AM   #1113
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

lol, well played.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:38 AM   #1114
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Watched Indiana Jones, and from the parts I was awake for, it seemed pretty good..... the guy snoring on the seat behind me was annoying though, he kept waking me up!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:01 AM   #1115
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

sweet....can't wait!!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:23 AM   #1116
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I saw brokeback mountain.

it was good, but not great great. about the level of thelma and louise (i think, but I saw that other movie like 10 years ago). They did a pretty good job of establishing the characters, and you actually could usually relate to them (with the exception of the 20-or-so seconds of actual in your face butt-schlepping or tongue-mashing)

basically in the end, it doesn't much matter what any movie is about, as long as it is well done. and this one was fairly well done (but a little bit long and/or slow moving)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #1117
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

cloverfield
i am legend

neither movie was great, but the action was fun enough and New York got destroyed in both cases.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:31 PM   #1118
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
New York got destroyed in both cases.
this is good

Old 05-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #1119
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is good
that's what she said.
Old 05-25-2008, 01:40 PM   #1120
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
that's what she said.
What did she say?...

Tags
annoying thread title, cadfail goes to work, flash fluff warning, got a bit fluffy in here, inception geeks..., stupidgookisstupid, what the fluff?