Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-03-2018, 11:41 AM   #1121
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Would we have any interest in LaVine?

Bulls seem to be taking their time and at times he looked good in the 25 games or so that he played last year.

Any thoughts?
Old 07-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #1122
burner2014

burner2014 will become famous soon enough

Does anyone understand the current Cap Space of the Mavs after we signed DJ and Dirk (for 4 or 5 MIO?)

What would be left right now?
burner2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:47 PM   #1123
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burner2014 View Post
Does anyone understand the current Cap Space of the Mavs after we signed DJ and Dirk (for 4 or 5 MIO?)

What would be left right now?
None or almost none. Brunson and Yogi bring us to the cap, I think. We could have created up to 28 mill by renouncing Yogi. We instead created around 25mill. Jordan gets 24.1. Brunson (if he gets above the min, which it sounds like he will) will count for 1-2 depending on contract. Mejri got a min deal. That brings us to the cap.

Dirk gets the exception for 4.4mill

We only have minimums and maybe the BAE left, but we're also at 13/15 main roster spots and 1/2 two-way contracts.

I'd assume that Ray and Kostas are fighting for the 14th roster spot. The other will get the final two-way deal. Maybe they both make a roster spot and we leave the second two-way open for a summer league body we like. In that case, our team is full.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-03-2018 at 12:53 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 12:56 PM   #1124
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
None or almost none. Brunson and Yogi bring us to the cap, I think. We could have created up to 28 mill by renouncing Yogi. We instead created around 25mill. Jordan gets 24.1. Brunson (if he gets above the min, which it sounds like he will) will count for 1-2 depending on contract. Mejri got a min deal. That brings us to the cap.

We only have minimums and maybe the BAE left, but we're also at 13/15 main roster spots and 1/2 two-way contracts.

I'd assume that Ray and Kostas are fighting for the 14th roster spot. The other will get the final two-way deal. Maybe they both make a roster spot and we leave the second two-way open for a summer league body we like. In that case, our team is full.
Yeah I don’t understand why I keep seeing on twitter “what’s the plan” and “what’s the next move”. Um were done guys. Barring a crazy trade for Wes, settle in it’s going to be a long offseason.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:12 PM   #1125
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I'm surprised to see people around the interwebs actually upset over losing Seth Curry. 1. He obviously still isn't healthy 2. He was never really that good. 3. We have to at least attempt to get players that are over 6'3.
Once we lost Buckets many seen Seth as a top priority because were lacking shooters. Then seeing him leave for so little added sting to it. In a nutshell losing him isn’t so bad. But he was a real opportunity at a cheap dependable shooter when given solid minutes.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:55 PM   #1126
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post

Bulls seem to be taking their time and at times he looked good in the 25 games or so that he played last year.

Any thoughts?
I'd love to have him but what do we have to offer?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #1127
3_Ball

3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post

Any thoughts?
I heard a rumor the Hawks and I think it was the Kings were very interested in making him an offersheet. It was definitely the Hawks & one other lotto team.

I think he's a true offguard. Luka can definitely play the offguard, but is more a natural point-forward (who has a propensity for finding his own shot, a little more than say LeBron does), and DSJ is a score-first PG who's working on his "get everyone else involved" game.

I don't think LaVine is the best fit for us, meaning I wouldn't put him on top of my list, but he does fit. I'd prefer an offguard with more defensive skills like KCP. But, the bottom line is we don't have any cap space left & even if we did it sounds like a competitive market for his services. Not to mention, he hasn't demonstrated the greatest ability to stay healthy so far in his short career.
3_Ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #1128
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Once we lost Buckets many seen Seth as a top priority because were lacking shooters. Then seeing him leave for so little added sting to it. In a nutshell losing him isn’t so bad. But he was a real opportunity at a cheap dependable shooter when given solid minutes.
Yeah for what you get for 2.5 million...you can do a lot worse than him. We all thought before the injury he would've cost more.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:59 PM   #1129
3_Ball

3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough3_Ball is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

This is an excellent summary. My only question is why or maybe should DFS have a roster spot?

I don't see Finney-Smith as an NBA talent. I don't see lockdown defender when I watch him play & the offensive game is barely collegiate level. I would think even for a minimum salary spot we could find someone a little bit better.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:06 PM   #1130
3_Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Yeah for what you get for 2.5 million...you can do a lot worse than him. We all thought before the injury he would've cost more.
And let's be honest with ourselves about Wes & Dirk. Dirk played 77 games this year, and even he said he was surprised he played that many. He's a soldier no doubt about it & he played through the ankle pain & stiffness (apparently he required 3 massages over the course of 36 hours before every game just in order to play last year). I don't think we can count on 77 more games this season from Dirk. 55 might be more like it. And Wes is coming back from a serious stress fracture injury. Can we count on him for more than 65 games this season? Can we count on Wes for that many?

If Dirk and/or Wes miss time, which they most likely will, who is going to provide us 3 point shooting off the bench??? JJB? He can shoot 3s, but he's not a spot up 3 point shooter to provide spacing & even if he were, how do you get him on the floor with DSJ & Luka for large stretches of the game? Yogi is great shooting 3s too, but same deal as JJ.

Man, I wish we would of hopped on Kendall Stephens of Nevada for summer league team. He doesn't do much of anything else & has a poor body. He'd have to develop it, but the kid can flat out shoot the rock. Pure shooter. All day. If the Magic cut him, man get his ass a minimum contract offer for our last roster spot ASAP.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:26 PM   #1131
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/j...-an-extension/

Jimmy Butler informs Minnesota he won’t be signing an extension. Don’t know what we could put together, but we should look into it. Wes expiring + Brunson + 1st enough?
Old 07-03-2018, 02:43 PM   #1132
3_Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post

Jimmy Butler informs Minnesota he won’t be signing an extension. Don’t know what we could put together, but we should look into it. Wes expiring + Brunson + 1st enough?
I don't want to trade Brunson for Butler straight up. Ability wise, sure, but age & contract. No thank you.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:46 PM   #1133
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They can do better
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 02:49 PM   #1134
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Doesn't mean that he wants out.

Still, we can't trade a first rounder until the draft next year and only then IF the pick goes to Atlanta. If we draft in the top 5 and keep the pick, then we can't trade a first until after the draft when it does.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #1135
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Doesn't mean that he wants out.

Still, we can't trade a first rounder until the draft next year and only then IF the pick goes to Atlanta. If we draft in the top 5 and keep the pick, then we can't trade a first until after the draft when it does.
So when Sixers get their pick? I know it has to be 19 or later....
Old 07-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #1136
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
They can do better

A lot better. I'd love to have him though.
Old 07-03-2018, 03:20 PM   #1137
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_Ball View Post
I don't want to trade Brunson for Butler straight up. Ability wise, sure, but age & contract. No thank you.
Wait a minute....you wouldn't trade Brunson for Butler?
Old 07-03-2018, 04:15 PM   #1138
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker View Post
I'm much more sad about Doug than Seth. He'd be an incredibly perfect fit with this team tbh
Yep. I feel the same.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #1139
3_Ball

Quote:
Wait a minute....you wouldn't trade Brunson for Butler?
Well, as I said ability wise, sure. However, it's not just a player ability trade. Brunson turns 22 in Aug, Butler turns 29 in Sept. Brunson costs $1 mil-ish. Butler costs $20 mil-ish. Brunson has about 7 yrs of team control. Butler has 0 years of team control.

So, the way I'm looking at it is Brunson + (whoever you'd acquire with the $19 mil difference) > Butler.

Plus, I think Brunson is going to be worth more than his contract over the next 7 years, which goes back to the YouTube video I shared from MDJ about the championship formula of undervalued contracts. Butler will be doing good just to equal the value of his contract & if he exceeds it, then it won't be by much.
Old 07-03-2018, 04:22 PM   #1140
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Its just a money move. If he re-sign with them as UFA He get way more money. There was no point signing an extension now...Wolfes knew it too
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:16 PM   #1141
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I was gonna say...who is signing Howard?
The Wizards won that epic contest
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 06:24 PM   #1142
3_Ball

Philly just traded cash considerations to take on Wilson Chandler's $12.8 mil contract and they pick up a 2021 2nd round pick, with the flexibility to move it to 2022 where they can trade 2nd rounders with DEN if they so choose.

Philly a team much closer to competing as a contender & they're still trading for more assets... Things that make you go Hmmmmmm….
Old 07-03-2018, 06:32 PM   #1143
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm surprised to see people around the interwebs actually upset over losing Seth Curry. 1. He obviously still isn't healthy 2. He was never really that good. 3. We have to at least attempt to get players that are over 6'3.
ding! ding! ding! We have a winner!
G-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 07:47 PM   #1144
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3_Ball View Post
Philly just traded cash considerations to take on Wilson Chandler's $12.8 mil contract and they pick up a 2021 2nd round pick, with the flexibility to move it to 2022 where they can trade 2nd rounders with DEN if they so choose.

Philly a team much closer to competing as a contender & they're still trading for more assets... Things that make you go Hmmmmmm….
I wonder why they made that move? Makes no sense.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:07 PM   #1145
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder why they made that move? Makes no sense.
Maybe with an eye on moving some combination of Covington / Zhaire / Simba to the Spurs for Kawhi.
Old 07-03-2018, 08:34 PM   #1146
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

He's not looking to leave this year -- he wants in on next year's FA market when teams will have a lot more money to throw around.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 08:51 PM   #1147
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
He's not looking to leave this year -- he wants in on next year's FA market when teams will have a lot more money to throw around.
To me, everything depends on Luka and DSJ making this a destination for free agents. Sucks the pressure they have, but that's the reality of the situation.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:41 PM   #1148
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To me, everything depends on Luka and DSJ making this a destination for free agents. Sucks the pressure they have, but that's the reality of the situation.
That's the life they've always wanted tho. I just really hope Dirk rubs off on them and we keep them for a long long time. I don't want them to end up like many of the other stars that go ring chasing because they are entitled.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 06:20 AM   #1149
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psk7prMEHGw
Old 07-04-2018, 09:11 AM   #1150
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Good stuff

It’s just funny how much he takes a dump in Matthews and Noel

Noel was too dumb or stoned to go hard. Matthews (according to him) was having playmaking and ballhandling assigned to him and those two things just aren’t in his wheelhouse
Old 07-04-2018, 11:25 AM   #1151
satrekker

satrekker will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Nice link! I'm more excited and optimistic than ever now and ready for the season to start. It should be a fun year with, I hope, more than a few flashes of future brilliance from the young guys. I think we're really going to be shocked at how much of a difference DAJ makes on this team. Plus, his free throw shooting is not nearly as bad as it used to be. I think he's close to 60% now. It would be great to get him another 10%+ with some more coaching.
satrekker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:26 AM   #1152
Mavs#1Fan

Mavs#1Fan will become famous soon enoughMavs#1Fan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Make a run for the 5th seed?

LOL

I'd be happy with the 8th seed and a sweep by the Warriors. Get our young guys some playoff action
Mavs#1Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:32 AM   #1153
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

This is so epic

https://twitter.com/espn/status/1014351716878340097
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 11:37 AM   #1154
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
"We signed Javale McGee! That's a good get!" LMAO!!!

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 12:23 PM   #1155
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Real G's move in silence. Like lasagna.

- I died.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:07 PM   #1156
tap2390
Diamond Member

https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/statu...73012776640512

maybe one reason why we haven't been aggressively pursuing a wing player -- DFS's shot looks much improved
Old 07-04-2018, 01:40 PM   #1157
Melonhead
Guru

I’ve been watching that video over and over it’s so funny. So many quotes in there. “Is Hezonja even any good?”

I do think he missed out on a Deandre getting locked into a room joke although he may not have had Mavs apparel or clippers
Old 07-04-2018, 01:42 PM   #1158
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
https://twitter.com/dallasmavs/statu...73012776640512

maybe one reason why we haven't been aggressively pursuing a wing player -- DFS's shot looks much improved
I have no doubt that almost every player in the nba can do this in practice. And this probably isn’t new for him. Much harder to do it live game.
Old 07-04-2018, 08:34 PM   #1159
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Brain candy...

@AllanInThePost: Dončić and Porzingis is just pure mavs dirty talk. Closest thing to Nash and dirk. I pray @kporzee gets himself to be an UFA as quickly as possible.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 10:14 PM   #1160
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

For me brain candy would be a starting 5 of...

AD
Giannis
Doncic
J. Brown
Dennis

Very far fetched but financially possible in 2021.
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote