Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-10-2003, 09:43 PM   #81
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

I forgot to mention that Nesterovic has FIVE BLOCKS. For the record, our entire team has one, & that was by Raja Bell, who btw has only had 7 minutes & who I don't think played at all in the 2nd. WHY NOT?? Wasn't he doing pretty good on D earlier?
Old 03-10-2003, 09:44 PM   #82
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< Dirk has to get help scoring. >>

How's that going to happen when guys like Fin and NVE are not allowed to shoot? Especially the way they've been shooting lately??

We'll have to look to Nash (assuming he plays more), Bradley, Raef and Griffin to step up.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:44 PM   #83
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Nash looks terrible. Fin looks terrible. If my calculations are correct, that is two of the big three. Not a good sign.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:44 PM   #84
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

I waived my 4's.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:45 PM   #85
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

<< I forgot to mention that Nesterovic has FIVE BLOCKS. For the record, our entire team has one, &amp; that was by Raja Bell, who btw has only had 7 minutes &amp; who I don't think played at all in the 2nd. WHY NOT?? Wasn't he doing pretty good on D earlier? >>

The Mavs were outscored 12-2 while Raja was in the game. I guess that sealed it for him.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:47 PM   #86
Bookit
Diamond Member

Nash is alsleep. Wow, he is playing bad.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:50 PM   #87
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

My worst nightmare has just come true. I will never predict a Mavs game again. Fin and Nick should just stop shooting period. If Nellie wants them in make sure htey drive hte rest of the way out. Just ridiculous. Dirk is 7-18 but he has 16 points. Were rebounding rather well. Raef is grabbing some boards tonight. I guess you can give Fin his props on the boards but damn that shooting is horrible. I dont know what to say about Nick.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:50 PM   #88
Chiwas
Guru

Hope with this we can stop complaining about the back-to-back tiring games.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:51 PM   #89
Chiwas
Guru

<< My worst nightmare has just come true. I will never predict a Mavs game again. Fin and Nick should just stop shooting period. If Nellie wants them in make sure htey drive hte rest of the way out. Just ridiculous. Dirk is 7-18 but he has 16 points. Were rebounding rather well. Raef is grabbing some boards tonight. I guess you can give Fin his props on the boards but damn that shooting is horrible. I dont know what to say about Nick. >>

&quot;Fire Nick!&quot;. Not good?
Old 03-10-2003, 09:52 PM   #90
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, what do you know? Finley made one!!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:53 PM   #91
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Okay, I figured out the key. I stopped my VCR &amp; we went on the run. That's obviously it.

C'mon c'mon c'mon
Old 03-10-2003, 09:54 PM   #92
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Fin's gotta keep shooting, just shoot good shots.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:55 PM   #93
Bookit
Diamond Member

Garnett is so much more coordinated than Bradley its rediculous.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:55 PM   #94
Chiwas
Guru

<< Okay, I figured out the key. I stopped my VCR &amp; we went on the run. That's obviously it.

C'mon c'mon c'mon
>>

Oh. Ames7! Did you have your VCR turned on? That's why! Mavs can't be that awful by themselves.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:57 PM   #95
MavsFanFinley
Guru

<< Fin's gotta keep shooting, just shoot good shots. >>

But, he was 1-12!!!! That's horrible.

So what, he's made 3 in a row, still should not be shooting.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:57 PM   #96
Chiwas
Guru

Fire Najera!
Old 03-10-2003, 09:58 PM   #97
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Finley is inally hitting some shots. Personally I don't think Nash has a xlue as to how to attack a zone.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 09:59 PM   #98
Bookit
Diamond Member

<< Fire Najera! >>

Najera isn't playing well for sure. He has no lift on his legs. I wonder if he is hiding the fact that his is hurting. It wouldn't be surprising for him to do that.
Old 03-10-2003, 09:59 PM   #99
Chiwas
Guru

10 points.

Ames7: turn out your TV too.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #100
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< My worst nightmare has just come true. I will never predict a Mavs game again. Fin and Nick should just stop shooting period. If Nellie wants them in make sure htey drive hte rest of the way out. Just ridiculous. Dirk is 7-18 but he has 16 points. Were rebounding rather well. Raef is grabbing some boards tonight. I guess you can give Fin his props on the boards but damn that shooting is horrible. I dont know what to say about Nick. >>

&quot;Fire Nick!&quot;. Not good?
>>

Well right now those words are looking pretty good but I would look more of the lines of &quot;Trade Nick&quot;[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
Old 03-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #101
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Who would buy their little girl a front row seat under the basket? Crazy.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #102
ames7
Diamond Member

<< Oh. Ames7! Did you have your VCR turned on? That's why! >>

Yeah, sorry about that, guys. I let the team down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Hmm. So much for the run. Maybe I should turn it back on &amp; see what happens.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #103
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< Fire Najera! >>

Chiwas! No more Coronas for you! No negative words about Eddie, no matter what!
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 10:01 PM   #104
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Well, Nash better get a clue, cause we can't afford to bring in NVE.

Where's AJ??
Old 03-10-2003, 10:03 PM   #105
Bookit
Diamond Member

Not Walt!!! Noooooooo!!!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:04 PM   #106
MavsFanFinley
Guru

I forget, Bayliss told me the other night.

What's Dirk's career high for fg attempts?? I want to say 27.

Anyway, he has taken 24 shots right now, hitting 9 of them.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:04 PM   #107
Chiwas
Guru

<<

<< Fire Najera! >>

Chiwas! No more Coronas for you! No negative words about Eddie, no matter what!
>>

It's the language.

Spark Eddie!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:06 PM   #108
TwoDeep3

TwoDeep3 will become famous soon enoughTwoDeep3 will become famous soon enough

Every player but Dirk is ridiculed by the fans on this board.

Did it ever occur to you the team is just flat?
Old 03-10-2003, 10:07 PM   #109
Bookit
Diamond Member

<< Every player but Dirk is ridiculed by the fans on this board.

>>

What would we discuss then?
Old 03-10-2003, 10:07 PM   #110
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

7 blocks for Nesterovic!!
jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 10:08 PM   #111
Chiwas
Guru

>>

Just for fun. Besides, Dirk is ugly.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:08 PM   #112
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Flat ?

How about concave ?
Old 03-10-2003, 10:09 PM   #113
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Out of our 46 rebounds, 23 of them are offensive.

>>

That's a no-no. You don't criticize Dirk ever!!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:11 PM   #114
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

>>

Hey I would happily bash him but when you do so you get a couple of angry fans at you so I have given it up. Dirk's 10-25 isn't flaterring but he does have a double double night. It looks like Fin is gonna get one. Twodeep, I have come to realize that alot of Mavs fans are Dirk fans. They weren't here on the struggles therefore if you have negative and Dirk in the same sentence they will attack you. You just have to ignore it. I don't like it but you can't stop it.

1996-2005
Old 03-10-2003, 10:12 PM   #115
Chiwas
Guru

Fire Dirk!
Old 03-10-2003, 10:12 PM   #116
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

sigh.

we just crossed the 20-more-possessions border ... 22-75 to 26-55 ...
this is depressing.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:12 PM   #117
ames7
Diamond Member

<< 7 blocks for Nesterovic!! >>

I think it's 8 now. He got one on Najera. It saddens me greatly to say this, but it's good that he finally sat. It's just not his game. But then, I don't think it's anyone's game. Well, the Wolves'.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:12 PM   #118
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk's career FGa was 27. He has broke that tonight.

I want the win though. He is shooting like crap. The whole Mavs team is shooting like crap. But we are hustling. I'm still surprised we are only down 10.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2003, 10:13 PM   #119
LRB
Guru

Boy the Mavs look like they might not even be able to spell offense tonight. This is pathetically ugly.
Old 03-10-2003, 10:16 PM   #120
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

Congratulations! Dirk has a carrer-high in FGA (28!) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
jade is offline   Reply With Quote