Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-22-2015, 11:31 PM   #81
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I told you Houston fans were stupid
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2015, 11:48 PM   #82
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

What in the world? I hope he's okay... seems like he burst something in his head there at the end.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 02:38 AM   #83
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

well i was completely wrong. maybe we should have feared the rockets all along. i underestimated their role players. harden hasn't even had a good game yet.

who expected jason terry and corey brewer to come up as big as they have?

they're also super ugly.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 11:03 AM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Such a shame that Terry is playing well against us in a Rockets uniform. That is really the only main thing in this series that gives me true ill. Rondo going AWOL and Ellis playing Monta ball aren't as gut punching as that.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 04-23-2015 at 11:04 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:11 PM   #85
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Rockets will get destroyed by a team that isn't in full implosion mode. Let them have their first win in the first round in 18 years.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 12:12 PM   #86
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
well i was completely wrong. maybe we should have feared the rockets all along. i underestimated their role players. harden hasn't even had a good game yet.

who expected jason terry and corey brewer to come up as big as they have?

they're also super ugly.
I still don't fear the Rockets. Other than the Pelicans and the imploding Mavs, they are the least worthy of being in the playoffs.

Fear the Rockets? The Mavs biggest enemy is themselves. Rockets are a merely average playoff foe. I fear the Mavs.
Old 04-23-2015, 02:46 PM   #87
sammy
Banned

sammy has a spectacular aura aboutsammy has a spectacular aura aboutsammy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Rockets will get destroyed by a team that isn't in full implosion mode. Let them have their first win in the first round in 18 years.
Quote:
I still don't fear the Rockets. Other than the Pelicans and the imploding Mavs, they are the least worthy of being in the playoffs.

Fear the Rockets? The Mavs biggest enemy is themselves. Rockets are a merely average playoff foe. I fear the Mavs.
I'm not here to troll. But this is the kind of sour grapes that really angers me as a Rockets fan. The Mavs are getting whipped. I don't think that's unfair to say. "Not fearing us" at this point seems to be a textbook example of cognitive dissonance.
sammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:05 PM   #88
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
I'm not here to troll. But this is the kind of sour grapes that really angers me as a Rockets fan. The Mavs are getting whipped. I don't think that's unfair to say. "Not fearing us" at this point seems to be a textbook example of cognitive dissonance.
Our starting SF is out for the season and our starting PG just quit on us in the middle of a playoff series -- we're not even close to being a playoff-caliber team right now.... Beating the Mavs while we're at our lowest isn't even close to the kind of challenge you're going to face against the Clippers or Spurs in the 2nd round. Houston's abundance of unforced turnovers and over-dependence on Harden getting to the FT line is going to make it real difficult for you guys to beat either of those squads.

But you know, enjoy your probable first round win... You guys are definitely in a better position than we are right now -- but that doesn't mean you're real contenders yet.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-23-2015 at 03:34 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 03:11 PM   #89
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Cognitive disonance?

I do not think you know what it means.

Dirk is old. One of our starters (and big three) is injured. Another star has given up. Our 6th man is out for the series. The lockerroom is a mess. If you really think that beating the Mavs by 5-10 in a few games is going to prepare you for a real playoff team, I'd also like to introduce you to a Nigerian prince who needs a few bucks to get his millions back.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:11 PM   #90
sammy
Banned

sammy has a spectacular aura aboutsammy has a spectacular aura aboutsammy has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Our starting PF is out for the season and our starting PG just quit on us in the middle of a playoff series -- we're not even close to being a playoff-caliber team right now.... Beating the Mavs while we're at our lowest isn't even close to the kind of challenge you're going to face against the Clippers or Spurs in the 2nd round. Houston's abundance of unforced turnovers and over-dependence on Harden getting to the FT line is going to make it real difficult for you guys to beat either of those squads.

But you know, enjoy your probable first round win... You guys are definitely in a better position than we are right now -- but that doesn't mean you're real contenders yet.
You're acting like Harden has played great the first two games of this series. He hasn't, yet we still won both games. The Rockets are without DMo and Beverley, so we are also facing injuries. You also can't blame us for Rondo quitting on you. That said, I am sorry that y'all have to deal with injuries. That sucks. I still think we would beat you at full strength, but I am sorry that we don't get the chance. I don't think the Rockets can beat the Warriors, but we will play the Clippers/Spurs competitively at the very least.

I also didn't realize that Dirk was moved to the 3, and Parsons now plays the 4.

Last edited by sammy; 04-23-2015 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:12 PM   #91
sammy
Banned

Quote:
This is completely incorrect. We beat Portland in the first round in 2009. That's far from 18 years.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:14 PM   #92
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
This is completely incorrect. We beat Portland in the first round in 2009. That's far from 18 years.
I should have said that the Rockets have made it out of the first round ONCE in the last 18 years. I misspoke, but only a little.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 04-23-2015 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:15 PM   #93
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I don't really see how it's sour grapes when facts are facts. No team can overcome losing arguably our best player in Parsons and former champion four time all star pg. And the fact that Rondo just flat out gave up is pretty much unprecedented. Total morale killer that you can tell has rubbed off on the team. The Mavs have been dying a slow death from that cancer known as Rondo for a while now.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:17 PM   #94
sammy
Banned

Quote:
I should have said that the Rockets have made it out of the first round ONCE in the last 18 years. I misspoke, but only a little.
I know you were trying to slight us, so the least you could do is some basic fact checking so it doesn't blow up in your face.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:18 PM   #95
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You also can't blame us for Rondo quitting on you.
I never did... But it's pretty weak to act like taking advantage of a team in mid-implosion is some kind of an accomplishment. Like I said, you're going to find out just what kind of a playoff team Houston is in the 2nd round. Enjoy your freebie.

Quote:
I also didn't realize that Dirk was moved to the 3, and Parsons now plays the 4.
I meant starting SF, not PF. Typos happen.

Old 04-23-2015, 03:20 PM   #96
sammy
Banned

Y'all are talking about us not being successful in the playoffs for 18 years. You know what's ironic about this whole thing? The reason for that is injuries to McGrady and Yao Ming. I feel your plight because we had to deal with injuries for 4-5 years, not just 1 year. Also, Mark Cuban has been the one talking trash and claiming that the Rockets are not a talented team. Yet he has been proven wrong even with the Rockets injuries, and he was the one who wanted Rondo.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:22 PM   #97
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Y'all are talking about us not being successful in the playoffs for 18 years. You know what's ironic about this whole thing? The reason for that is injuries to McGrady and Yao Ming. I feel your plight because we had to deal with injuries for 4-5 years, not just 1 year. Also, Mark Cuban has been the one talking trash and claiming that the Rockets are not a talented team. Yet he has been proven wrong even with the Rockets injuries, and he was the one who wanted Rondo.
You are funny. Coming to a Dallas Mavericks fan forum and then talking trash as if we are supposed to be impartial.
Old 04-23-2015, 03:23 PM   #98
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
I know you were trying to slight us, so the least you could do is some basic fact checking so it doesn't blow up in your face.
least you could do when you are posting in someone else's house is not to be an ass. Just saying. Being nitpicky and accusing Mavs fans of being impartial on a Mavericks forum is pretty stupid and petty in my honest opinion.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:03 PM   #99
sammy
Banned

Quote:
You are funny. Coming to a Dallas Mavericks fan forum and then talking trash as if we are supposed to be impartial.
It's not trash talk, but I'm not surprised that your paranoia got in the way. All I said was that Rockets fans empathize with your injuries because Yao and T-Mac were always injured. And how do you respond? With contempt. That's what I get for being genuine.
Old 04-23-2015, 04:20 PM   #100
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
i fear the rockets now. how can you not fear a team that has a decent chance to sweep you?

sigh.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:50 PM   #101
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
*clears throat*

It'll actually be their second.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 05:56 PM   #102
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
i fear the rockets now. how can you not fear a team that has a decent chance to sweep you?

sigh.
Don't you know? The Rockets aren't very good. They are beating the Mavs by 12 instead of 20, so that justifies it. And the Mavs actually had a lead at one point in these games too.. A bad NBA team should never lead against a good one, so the Rockets aren't good.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #103
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
*clears throat*

It'll actually be their second.
Thank you for literally being the THIRD person to make that correction AFTER I already corrected myself. Thank you for only reading enough to see one typo but not enough to see that it had been corrected.

Rockets have made it out of the first round ONE time in 18 years. After the Mavs implosion of '15, there will be a second. Congrats.
Old 04-23-2015, 06:23 PM   #104
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Thank you for literally being the THIRD person to make that correction AFTER I already corrected myself. Thank you for only reading enough to see one typo but not enough to see that it had been corrected.

Rockets have made it out of the first round ONE time in 18 years. After the Mavs implosion of '15, there will be a second. Congrats.
Yeah I should have kept reading. As long as the Rockets advance this year, that is all that matters. Who knows what happens next. Maybe the next opponent to face the Rockets gets demoralized and implodes too. I seem to remember back in 2011, a certain team imploding during the Western playoffs, allowing the Mavs to get closer to the championship

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 04-23-2015 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:16 PM   #105
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Rockets are still the most unwatchable team in the NBA. For a sport trying to get games to 2hrs a game, sending one player to the FT line 15 times a game when he initiates all of the contact is a joke. The NBA has made efforts to stop the reggie miller kick, the KD sweep through but for some reason its ok to run into people for the intent on getting to the FT line. Those same people chanting "MVP" for Harden want there to be a rule change for intentional fouls on poor shooting big men. How long was the last game? It had to be close to 3.5 hours. He's averaging more FTA per game than FGA's. The only people who enjoy watching that are houston fans. When he doesn't get those calls suddenly it will be "bad officiating".
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 07:27 PM   #106
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Rockets are still the most unwatchable team in the NBA. For a sport trying to get games to 2hrs a game, sending one player to the FT line 15 times a game when he initiates all of the contact is a joke. The NBA has made efforts to stop the reggie miller kick, the KD sweep through but for some reason its ok to run into people for the intent on getting to the FT line. Those same people chanting "MVP" for Harden want there to be a rule change for intentional fouls on poor shooting big men. How long was the last game? It had to be close to 3.5 hours. He's averaging more FTA per game than FGA's. The only people who enjoy watching that are houston fans. When he doesn't get those calls suddenly it will be "bad officiating".
Those first two plays are still called, and constantly. Not all of Harden's fouls come like that either. Most are from players swiping his arms. The last game was long because both teams had over 25 FTAs iirc.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:35 PM   #107
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Those first two plays are still called, and constantly. Not all of Harden's fouls come like that either. Most are from players swiping his arms. The last game was long because both teams had over 25 FTAs iirc.
The kick out is now an offensive foul. The swipe through is sideline out not a shooting foul anymore. Harden does get fouls from players swiping. I'm referring to when he barrels into a player like when he did Dirk and it's an somehow a foul on Dirk. Or in the regular season when I believe Dirk somehow fouled Harden's elbow with his face.

Edit-- I wasn't implying the fouls are one sided in the series, that was my mistake for giving that impression. I was merely stating this is the type of game Houston plays and it's extremely hard to watch. The preseason game with Rockets where it had to be a 4hr game with something like 80 free throws. And it starts with how Harden plays and how he is rewarded for his style of play and when it counts he has been largely unimpressive in 3 years post season play as a Rocket considering his awful shooting.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 04-23-2015 at 07:47 PM. Reason: more
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 11:55 PM   #108
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I never did... But it's pretty weak to act like taking advantage of a team in mid-implosion is some kind of an accomplishment. Like I said, you're going to find out just what kind of a playoff team Houston is in the 2nd round. Enjoy your freebie.
bump

Old 05-11-2015, 04:13 AM   #109
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Rockets were lucky to play an imploding Mavs team, everyone knew it that they would struggle in the next round.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 08:04 AM   #110
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

The entire Rockets team is acting like Rajon Rondo with this hack a Jordan nonsense. Seriously, that is just quitting from top to bottom. Cheap gimmicks like that and Harden's flopping may work during the regular season, but man do they get exposed when it matters.

Old 05-11-2015, 01:56 PM   #111
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

The Clippers have put it all together. What a team! Could win it all.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 02:32 PM   #112
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
The entire Rockets team is acting like Rajon Rondo with this hack a Jordan nonsense. Seriously, that is just quitting from top to bottom. Cheap gimmicks like that and Harden's flopping may work during the regular season, but man do they get exposed when it matters.
This makes me incredibly happy.
Old 05-12-2015, 05:11 PM   #113
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
The Clippers have put it all together. What a team! Could win it all.
All it took, was pushing Chris Paul into a third banana role. Austin Rivers? Geez, where'd that come from, Crawford has some comp for his 6th man role. Griffin's playing on another level now. Read somewhere he's learning leadership from Tim Duncan's example.

Definitely a complete team, much more complete than GSW.....then again, if Kerr can milk something out of David Lee, that might change things.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:48 PM   #114
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
All it took, was pushing Chris Paul into a third banana role.
Wait, what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma
Definitely a complete team, much more complete than GSW.....then again, if Kerr can milk something out of David Lee, that might change things.
Wait.........what?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:42 AM   #115
melvind
Banned

melvind can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Rockets were lucky to play an imploding Mavs team, everyone knew it that they would struggle in the next round.
Not over yet.....
melvind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 08:16 AM   #116
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Because losing a series 2-4 is way better than losing it 1-4.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 12:16 PM   #117
melvind
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
Not way better but better......
Old 05-13-2015, 02:51 PM   #118
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
It is certainly a pride thing. I'd argue 2-4 is MUCH better than 1-4 as much as I'd hate to admit it.
Old 05-13-2015, 04:58 PM   #119
melvind
Banned

Quote:
It is certainly a pride thing. I'd argue 2-4 is MUCH better than 1-4 as much as I'd hate to admit it.
Especially since everyone says Houston is not a real contender and so much below the rest of the teams left in the West. If they get it to game 7 that would be so far from the truth and depending on how they lose game 6 could determine it as well.

They should have been swept with such a bad team they have....
Old 05-15-2015, 12:21 AM   #120
Samurai

Samurai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
I told you Houston fans were stupid
Could it be that you are being a tad partisan?