Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-22-2011, 12:06 AM   #81
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Personally, I don't think it's a "dumb-ass" opinion. I just think you're off a bit on this one..that's all.

Carry on.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2011, 12:07 AM   #82
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
It's about context. I agree with Murph that it's different if you're behind. It's also different if you're at home. Getting a T in that arena just causes it to explode with enthusiasm. It's asking to give the other team momentum.

I also don't agree that getting a T does anything to guarantee that it won't carry over to the next game.

But more than anything, it's about where this team has been and what is about right now. Because of Cuban, Nellie, and Avery the Mavs have always been a team that seemed to get rattled by poor officiating. 2006 was more than a horrible reffing job, it was also an epic collapse, due in part to the fact that the team let the refs get into their heads.

This team is above that now. They don't let themselves get rattled by the refs. Carlisle doesn't play the stupid games in the media and doesn't make excuses for his team. I LOVE that about him. Absolutely love it. Bark at the refs, let them know you're displeased. But lose your cool? Get in a refs face? No. I don't want that at all. At all.
The officials already showed that they were impacted by something to call such a poor game... A lively crowd is just as good a reason as any I suppose. A 'T' on Dirk would have just made it all the more loud and might have further tilted things OKC's way.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #83
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male30Dan View Post
That's just it. It isn't a dumb ass opinion. Expecting your superstar to speak up when he is being raped is NOT a dumb ass opinion. I don't give a shit if every single member on this board agrees with you. I truly don't. It isn't a dumb ass opinion. I remember a time when people would have begged for Dirk to show emotion. Now all of a sudden we don't want it. You remember Dirk kicking a fucking chair and you think him getting mad means he can't stay composed. I swear, I wonder how much this feedback would be coming given a loss. Because let me tell you what - this happens again and you VERY likely have just that.

But yeah, I am a dumb ass. That was a dumb ass opinion. You got me.
Sorry man, but it's dumb to ask our best player (by far) to do anything that could risk giving up a free point in a tight game, or (more importantly) could risk him getting tossed. I understand you're not advocating that he get tossed, but once you start acting up, it's sometimes out of your hands. You saw how trigger happy the refs were tonight. You just can't even put your fate in their hands when so much is on the line.

Make no mistake--as badly as Dirk played at times tonight, we almost surely lose this game if he gets tossed in the third quarter.

The person who needs to do that stuff is Carlisle. Like you said, he wasn't doing it, but that's his problem. Dirk can't step into the coach's shoes and start doing those things. He's too important.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:09 AM   #84
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

...is complete total fucking bullshit. I was watching the game with my family and it made me almost want to hit my baby. Seriously it is fucking crazy.

End rage.

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #85
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
In fairness, game 1 was called way too tight for both teams in game 1. You can live with that because it's both ways. Tonight, the pendulum swung the other direction for one team.. and that's absolutely unacceptable.
I certainly wouldn't argue that either. It was called too tight in Game 1, but I don't see how anyone can argue that favored the Mavericks when Westbrook and Durant combined for more free throws than our entire team. This game on the other hand was completely lopsided, and I don't think anyone can really question that.

Unfortunately, I was half-expecting this because it's really just a continuation of the regular season for them. This again goes back to the NBA over-rewarding both stars and slashers. As was hopefully illustrated in my posts in the last Gameday thread, a free throw is just way too valuable to give them away nilly-willy like is happening in the league these days. Frankly, the league should be embarrassed at the way the game is reffed right now.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #86
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Sorry man, but it's dumb to ask our best player (by far) to do anything that could risk giving up a free point in a tight game, or (more importantly) could risk him getting tossed. I understand you're not advocating that he get tossed, but once you start acting up, it's sometimes out of your hands. You saw how trigger happy the refs were tonight. You just can't even put your fate in their hands when so much is on the line.

Make no mistake--as badly as Dirk played at times tonight, we almost surely lose this game if he gets tossed in the third quarter.

The person who needs to do that stuff is Carlisle. Like you said, he wasn't doing it, but that's his problem. Dirk can't step into the coach's shoes and start doing those things. He's too important.
Look at Paul Pierce against Miami. Yeah Malloy might have been trigger happy giving him that second tech, but the real problem was him picking up the first tech for no real reason.

There's just no reason to put yourself in a position where one emotional play or wrong interpretation from an official can cost you the rest of the game. Not to mention all of the other factors.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #87
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Nothing in the world is ever perfect,not the NBA.Can't totally blame NBA for the officiating.Something happens because of small factors,like the Donaghy thing.

BUT bad officiating occurred in a wrong game for the Thunders.I like our chances in Game 4.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #88
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's about context. I agree with Murph that it's different if you're behind. It's also different if you're at home. Getting a T in that arena just causes it to explode with enthusiasm. It's asking to give the other team momentum.

I also don't agree that getting a T does anything to guarantee that it won't carry over to the next game.

But more than anything, it's about where this team has been and what is about right now. Because of Cuban, Nellie, and Avery the Mavs have always been a team that seemed to get rattled by poor officiating. 2006 was more than a horrible reffing job, it was also an epic collapse, due in part to the fact that the team let the refs get into their heads.

This team is above that now. They don't let themselves get rattled by the refs. Carlisle doesn't play the stupid games in the media and doesn't make excuses for his team. I LOVE that about him. Absolutely love it. Bark at the refs, let them know you're displeased. But lose your cool? Get in a refs face? No. I don't want that at all. At all.
Fair enough... I will add that this is exactly what LA, Boston and SA do all the time. They get in the refs face and bitch and wine every chance they can. Jordan did it like nobody's business. Championship teams work the refs over - and it pisses us fans off. How many of you hate Duncan's crybaby face with his hands out? How many of you hate Kobe's bark? KG's scorned face? But they get in the refs face in game 3 and it helps in game 6. To suggest that we are better than that or above that now and that somehow helps us be a better team - well I just don't agree.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:11 AM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

There is no bigger beatdown in sports than complaining about officiating. Even if you are absolutely warranted to do so.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #90
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
...is complete total fucking bullshit. I was watching the game with my family and it made me almost want to hit my baby. Seriously it is fucking crazy.

End rage.
almost want to hit your baby?? I hope by baby you mean your TV
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:13 AM   #91
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUmavsfan View Post
I'm so glad everyone thinks this was a horribly officiated game. I watched with a bunch of non-Mavs fans who kept telling me to calm down about the officiating, that the Mavs had it under control anyway, etc. I agree with everyone that said that Collison's defense wasn't particularly egregious, except when compared to the the way things were called at the other end. If the Thunder hadn't gotten a call on every drive, I wouldn't be nearly as upset.

Does anyone else feel like Stevenson is completely hated by the refs? I feel like he tries to accentuate the contact he takes from Durant, and then gets no call, which he takes as an indication that he can play him physically, but then he gets called for the foul. I think he's held to a very different standard than Kidd, who gets pretty physical with Durant.
They don't hate him...Tony Allen was getting called for the samething Stevenson is getting called for.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:14 AM   #92
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
There is no bigger beatdown in sports than complaining about officiating. Even if you are absolutely warranted to do so.
I tend to agree, even though I've said more than my share about the officiating tonight.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:15 AM   #93
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fair enough... I will add that this is exactly what LA, Boston and SA do all the time. They get in the refs face and bitch and wine every chance they can. Jordan did it like nobody's business. Championship teams work the refs over - and it pisses us fans off. How many of you hate Duncan's crybaby face with his hands out? How many of you hate Kobe's bark? KG's scorned face? But they get in the refs face in game 3 and it helps in game 6. To suggest that we are better than that or above that now and that somehow helps us be a better team - well I just don't agree.
Well, it's not like the Mavs never work the refs. Dirk talks to the refs a lot. I just think there's a line that you wanted him to cross and I don't.

I don't want the Mavs to be "above it", so much as I don't want them focusing on it, which I think they did for a long time, and it really came to a head in 2006.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-22-2011, 12:15 AM   #94
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
I just hope this had nothing to do with Cuban's comments during Game 2.
Sorry, maybe I have been under a rock, but what did Cuban say?
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 05-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #95
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

All I am saying is that I see your stance, but all you and others have to say is how fucking dumb my stance is. It isn't dumb. It is one way to go. A way that has worked countless times for other championship teams.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #96
Platinum Member

#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light#41 is a glorious beacon of light

This was horrible. I'm so proud they won 5 on 8. Really proud.
#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #97
Murphy3
Guru

Yep... I can agree Chum. I hate to complain about officiating..but, I had to do something to get out this frustration.... It was either spew it on here or projectile vomit all over myself. So, I threw it up at d-m.com instead.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #98
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
Maybe he just meant his wife..
Old 05-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #99
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner View Post
I overexaggerated a little for emphasis. But yeah, I had my baby in my arms the whole time and I can hardly call this game fair. Even my girl aggrees with me. Too many fouls going OKCs way and none going for the Mavs.

Dirk was being raped out there. Seriously. And that flop by Harden. Someone has to put an elbow into that guy's face. I mean really sink it nicely right between the eyes. Cardinal maybe? If he is gonna flop anyway at least make it REAL and PAINFUL.

Last edited by CapitanObvious; 05-22-2011 at 12:19 AM.
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:18 AM   #100
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

You would think Collison was on a date with a hot babe that boy was all hands. We were lucky our defense was so good the refs were working hard to give this one to OKC.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:19 AM   #101
LonghornDub

Quote:
All I am saying is that I see your stance, but all you and others have to say is how fucking dumb my stance is. It isn't dumb. It is one way to go. A way that has worked countless times for other championship teams.
Look, I'm just gonna drop it. Sorry I called it dumb.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:24 AM   #102
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Look, I'm just gonna drop it. Sorry I called it dumb.
I am just curious, was it just a coincidence that Male05Dan and Small30Penis disappeared as tags in this thread the same time you decided to drop it?

Again, just curious.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:25 AM   #103
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I am just curious, was it just a coincidence that Male05Dan and Small30Penis disappeared as tags in this thread the same time you decided to drop it?

Again, just curious.
They weren't from him.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 05-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #104
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Again, just curious.
Small30Penis is admittedly clever, but Male05Dan?
Old 05-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #105
LonghornDub

Quote:

Again, just curious.
No, those weren't from me.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:27 AM   #106
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
They weren't from him.
Fair enough...
Old 05-22-2011, 12:29 AM   #107
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
I overexaggerated a little for emphasis. But yeah, I had my baby in my arms the whole time and I can hardly call this game fair. Even my girl aggrees with me. Too many fouls going OKCs way and none going for the Mavs.

Dirk was being raped out there. Seriously. And that flop by Harden. Someone has to put an elbow into that guy's face. I mean really sink it nicely right between the eyes. Cardinal maybe? If he is gonna flop anyway at least make it REAL and PAINFUL.
Kind of dark, but glad you are overexaggerating. Speaking of dark, if these refs were trying this crap in an overseas soccer game, I dont think they would make home without getting mugged, maimed, or worse even killed.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:31 AM   #108
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Small30Penis is admittedly clever, but Male05Dan?
Don't you get it. I am acting like I'm 5 years old.

To be honest, I post a 10th of the amount I used to because you can't provide an opinion here anymore without being called a dumbass for it (by members and mods). I genuinely feel as though I can't post without waiting around to defend my opinion - how silly is that shit?

Nothing I haven't done myself, but it is a plague now. Whatever.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:34 AM   #109
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's definitely not dumb. It happens in every sport, all the time. I think the people disagreeing were saying that as it relates to this team, with 2006& Cuban's history with Stern and all that, it maybe isn't your best play.

I mean Stern basically came out and threatened SVG after he spoke up in D. Howard's defense one to many times. I like that Cuban is laying low this postseason. I don't care HOW this team wins the championship. Just that they put themselves in the best possible position to do it. the Mavs took the refs best shot tonight and still won. That in itself is a victory.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #110
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Is it just me or does Westbrook and especially Durant get away with extending and pushing off to create separation? And sometimes even a foul called on the defense when this happens. And Harden is a little bitch behind that beard of his. He deserves a fine for that flop and Chandler yet again will get his tech taken off the books.

Great win for the Mavs to withstand the OKC run, the crowd and the horrible calls by the refs.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #111
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
To be honest, I post a 10th of the amount I used to because you can't provide an opinion here anymore without being called a dumbass for it (by members and mods). I genuinely feel as though I can't post without waiting around to defend my opinion - how silly is that shit?
Sounds like you post some provocative opinions, which this board could always use more of. I can't remember seeing anything from you that any reasonable person would call you a dumbass for. Maybe they are the dumbass!

All I wanna know is, is DeMarco Murray going to grab the starting job? I tend to think so.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:37 AM   #112
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:

So..now...if I defend myself here...am I disagreeing with you? I'm not sure what the correct play is here.

Seriously though, I didn't call you a dumbass. In fact I would hazard a guess that I've never called you a dumbass. I just disagreed with you. Which admittedly does happen a lot, but you'll just have to take my word that I don't seek out your posts and purposefully disagree with them. We just appear to see the world through different lenses.

Go Mavs?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 05-22-2011, 12:39 AM   #113
LonghornDub

Quote:

Just to be clear, I didn't call you a dumbass. "Dumb-ass opinion" is not the same as "you are a dumb ass." It's not a semantic distinction, at least for me.

But like I said, I'd rather just drop it. I don't agree with what you said, but I shouldn't have called it dumb-ass.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #114
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
You would think Collison was on a date with a hot babe that boy was all hands. We were lucky our defense was so good the refs were working hard to give this one to OKC.
It seem's like the refs are letting Collison play Dirk the same way they let Udonis Haslem play Dirk back in the 06 Finals.

I really hope Cuban don't take this bait for thoes clowns in the NBA front office.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:42 AM   #115
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

good lord
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #116
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nobody but nobody called you a dumbass. It is common knowledge though that youhaveasmallpenis
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:43 AM   #117
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
good lord
How is your cat?
Old 05-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #118
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

funny..thread at spurstalk...

lol getting every call and still losing @ home
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=180100

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:44 AM   #119
LonghornDub

Spurstalk has the best nonsense threads.

Old 05-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #120
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How is your cat?

ah no you diant...Seriously, don't get me started.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
deleted tags, ihaveasmallpenis, weknow