Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-07-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
There must have been signs along the way that made Dirk suspicious. Inconsistencies in stories about her past, who/where her family or parents are, etc.
Absolutely.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
There must have been signs along the way that made Dirk suspicious. Inconsistencies in stories about her past, who/where her family or parents are, etc.
I dated a girl several years back that was slated to inherit a company worth around 50 million. She got serious quickly..and yes, she did some checking into my background. It's what alot of rich people do. I passed.. but, I ended up kicking her to the curb. And yes, I am an idiot.

From what I've heard so far, that is the case here.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:03 PM   #3
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
What gets me is the stuff about him having already been investigating her with a PI. Was she conning him and he got suspicious, and now things have boiled to a head?
Matt Mosley on ESPN radio alluded to rumors that Holger and/or his family didn't like her or had reservations about her. No idea of this is true as there are a ton of rumors flying around. It it is true then it may have been a matter of him doing it to pacify them.

As far as how this got out, would a private investigator have an obligation to report any illegal activity he discovers to the police?
Old 05-07-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
As far as how this got out, would a private investigator have an obligation to report any illegal activity he discovers to the police?
Nope. For the most part, nobody has any duty to report a crime. There are some exceptions that you're probably familiar with, a lot of which have to do with child abuse and people who work with/are in charge of children, but obviously that's not applicable here.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:48 PM   #5
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Just what the Mavs need is bad media attention.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #6
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

At least this should give Dirk better street cred.....................

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:04 PM   #7
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Man, I can't believe this. I truly feel so badly for Dirk. This has to be an extremely trying time for him. The entire relationship with the woman you love, are engaged to, and could possibly have a kid with, has been based on scams and lies. I just can't imagine that kind of pain.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #8
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

wow

This is insane.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #9
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Wow.... seriously Dirk? That woman is hideous beyond belief, especially for someone of Dirks caliber. People will say it's not always about looks but comeeee onnn that's just bad. Maybe this will turn out good in the end: not Dirks kid, he breaks it off with her, goes back to bangin hotties, the end.

Last edited by tsar; 05-07-2009 at 02:25 PM.
tsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:28 PM   #10
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

and they say Dirk never takes it to the...

I can't do it.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #11
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Just when you think the Mavs are headed in the right direction again, Josh gets injured again and now this.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:55 PM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what basketball players talk about on the floor, but if it's anything like hockey, this is going to be the subject of what Dirk gets in his hear all night long for game 3. They will release an obscenity laden flood of atrocious insults at him about this.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-07-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #13
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I don't know what basketball players talk about on the floor, but if it's anything like hockey, this is going to be the subject of what Dirk gets in his hear all night long for game 3. They will release an obscenity laden flood of atrocious insults at him about this.
The Stackhouse comparisons can't be helping... =p

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:19 PM   #14
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

Is it really that big of a deal that it gets its own 6 minute segment at the start, seems a little too much. Like there isnt anything else to report. When did the local news turn into TMZ.
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:53 PM   #15
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Wow, the only word I could think of after seeing this woman is, disappoinment. Come on Dirk, you can do a HELL of alot better than this. Hell, I'm sure most of the dudes on this board can do better than this.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #16
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan View Post
Wow, the only word I could think of after seeing this woman is, disappoinment. Come on Dirk, you can do a HELL of alot better than this. Hell, I'm sure most of the dudes on this board can do better than this.
Yeah I'm sure a lot of posters on here are feeling pretty good about the way their girlfriends/wives look today. I've seen some lesser attractive NBA wives/girlfriends but wow.

I love you Dirk, but it's time to rebound with a few models.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #17
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

The Interview!
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:35 PM   #18
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you have cash - and Dirk has tons of it (he gets paid $300,000+ a week every week of the year) - this is an inconvenience not a tragedy. It's like a traffic ticket for running a red light for me and you.
I don't quite agree. I don't think we really have enough information on this to gauge it one way or the other, unless you're holding out on us and know something we don't. And looking at the legal ramifications is just one aspect of this story. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that learning your new baby momma has a list of aliases and a rap sheet is more than just inconvenient - if that's what happened.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-07-2009 at 04:40 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:05 PM   #19
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Wow just more reason for haters to say why Dirk Nowitzki sucks.

This kinda scares me.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #20
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

I wonder what Dirk is going through right now and I refuse to accept anything until it is proven official. But I'm thinking she probably emasculated him at the house.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:21 PM   #21
stoble

stoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
I wonder what Dirk is going through right now and I refuse to accept anything until it is proven official. But I'm thinking she probably emasculated him at the house.
What the heck?
stoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:17 PM   #22
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

The only way Dirk can overcome this is if he drops 60 points and takes us to the WCF.

Take Dallas to the finals then win it all and then do whatever you want to do with her.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #23
Dirkules41

Dirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the roughDirkules41 is a jewel in the rough

Hope Dirk will not retire because of this.
Dirkules41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #24
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Their relationship dates back more than a year, when the two allegedly met at a hotel in Houston
Nothing good comes from picking something up in Houston
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:45 PM   #25
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Nothing good comes from picking something up in Houston
lmao i need to spread some rep
Old 05-07-2009, 05:33 PM   #26
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

According to the Hardline's team sources (Followill?):

-They’ve been messing around off and on for about 6 years.
-She has caused a riff between him, the team (can't remember if they specified teammates) and his family.
-Dirk found orchestrated this whole thing to go down while he was away on business.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:53 PM   #27
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

people people people!!!!!!

give the guy a break man!!!!

so he knocked up a hispanic looking chick that kinda looks like a dude with long hair that has many aliases and has just been arrested for not paying for 15000 dollars worth of dental services.

i mean really!!!!???????

how many of us have NOT done the same thing??????
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:54 PM   #28
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

My own theory:

1. Dirk meets woman and falls in love;

2. She moves in;

3. Dirk proposes marriage;

4. Shortly thereafter, he has suspicions about her. Her stories just don't add up;

5. Dirk speaks to his attorney--who suggests the woman be thoroughly investigated--Dirk agrees--attorney gets an investigator to do the job;

6. PI reports back to Dirk and his attorney; tells them both the woman is a con artist with an outstanding warrant;

7. Attorney tells Dirk their conversations are privileged, but knowledge of the location of a wanted felon is not privileged and must be divulged to the police or else Dirk--now with notice of her background and warrant--may be accused of harboring a fugitive;

8. Dirk reluctantly agrees

9. Attorney tips off law enforcement authorities...
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:05 PM   #29
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob View Post
My own theory:

2. She moves in;

4. Shortly thereafter, he has suspicions about her. Her stories just don't add up;

5. Dirk speaks to his attorney--who suggests the woman be thoroughly investigated--Dirk agrees--attorney gets an investigator to do the job;

6. PI reports back to Dirk and his attorney; tells them both the woman is a con artist with an outstanding warrant;

7. Attorney tells Dirk their conversations are privileged, but knowledge of the location of a wanted felon is not privileged and must be divulged to the police or else Dirk--now with notice of her background and warrant--may be accused of harboring a fugitive;

If only #4 had happened right after #1. Actually, if only #4 had happened before #1.

If only, if only, if only.

I'm still finding this hard to believe.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:19 PM   #30
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shot Rob View Post
My own theory:

2. She moves in;

I think it's probably something like this, although 7 and 9 aren't exactly correct.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #31
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

If there's a child involved, I honestly don't think you can compare this situation to "running a red light."

Seriously.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:23 PM   #32
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Makes sense too that Holger Geschwindner is in the USA right now. They showed him the first time during game 2. Or is he allready longer there? During the end of the season they showed his dad at 1-2 games.

Maybe Dirk knew it will become ugly these days and asked Holger to come.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:31 PM   #33
stoble

stoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nice

BTW, what is the deal with Galloway and the "lizard" stuff? I remember him talking about "topless lizards" in regards to PacMan and now referring to this woman as a "road lizard", but what does he mean by lizard?

Groupie, or is there something else in the term?
Old 05-07-2009, 06:41 PM   #34
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoble View Post
BTW, what is the deal with Galloway and the "lizard" stuff? I remember him talking about "topless lizards" in regards to PacMan and now referring to this woman as a "road lizard", but what does he mean by lizard?

Groupie, or is there something else in the term?
Listening to grandpa urine can be hazardous to your health. Please tune any and all radios to spooorts radio 1310.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 05-07-2009 at 06:42 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:02 PM   #35
stoble

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Listening to grandpa urine can be hazardous to your health. Please tune any and all radios to spooorts radio 1310.
I don't think I can do it. Galloway cracks me up too much.

Hansen is 100% condescension, I can't stand him. It's like he HATES every Dallas team and yet has a job in Dallas, I don't get it.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:46 PM   #36
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

This is a Dirk mistake, so it's one awesome mistake.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:22 PM   #37
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

I hope Dirk is nothing like me - fairly introverted. If this or something comparable happened to me, my tendency to retract into myself and let less people into my life would only be strongly reinforced. It would be horrible!

I just hope The Diggler gets through this OK. Seems like a legit dude.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:41 PM   #38
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Mavs warned Dirk about Taylor

Members of the Mavericks organization cautioned Dirk Nowitzki about his relationship with Cristal Taylor and that he had suspicions about her long before her arrest on Wednesday, according to sources from the club.

Two local TV stations, KTVT and WFAA, cited unidentified sources in reporting Thursday that Taylor is engaged to Nowitzki and pregnant with his child.

"I'm not commenting on that," Nowitzki said, when asked about the reports.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:42 PM   #39
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Some of you are insensitive bastards. The guy is obviously going through a horrible time in his life, and you jackasses pull this shit.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 07:43 PM   #40
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I really think Dirk is the victim of circumstances and certainly isn't the first guy who fell in love with a woman that he really didn't know too well. Heck--go into just about any divorce court and you'll see what I mean.

I just wonder why this had to happen right now and not in June after the Mavs win the NBA title?

If Dirk didn't know the authorities were going to be informed of her presence in his home, and the PI did not tip them off, then who did? Who else would have the motive to do this to Dirk and his girlfriend?

Maybe Dirk's coach if Dirk confided to him.

One thing I do agree with--these charges can be settled with cash. Pay restitution in full in a lump sum and most victims will agree to drop the charges in theft of service, forgery, etc. Not all of course. Some will want their pound of flesh.

Maybe Dirk found out about her background--confronted her--and she refused to leave. At this point, maybe Dirk gave the permission to turn her in when he is out of town.

Again--if this was done deliberately--why the hell now?!
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baby=payday, beware rough jail sex!, c.t. = cokc trap, enchanted beard, epic vaginal fail, i let him touch, i let him watch, idots, oh noes no payday