Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #81
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
bill simmons doesn't seem to agree:

This year's Mavs are like great seats at a 50 Cent concert. You'll see them and think, "Sh*t, it's too bad this isn't 2004."
Ya because we haven't been good since 2004 right?

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #82
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
I thought the Mavs won about 10 games last season that they should've lost. They overachieved.
Funny, because I thought they lost a crapload of games that they should have won. Honestly? Overachieved. That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard in ages. Wasn't this team playing so crappily at one point that a lot of us were questioning their motivation? Seriously, the notion is just plain absurd.

Quote:
They're record against teams above .500 was horrible before the all star break. I'm not sure what it ended up being but they clearly had problems beating teams with winning records. And i've never seen a contender lose so many games by 20+. And some of those losses came against teams like the Bucks.
How does this make sense? You say they overachieved, and then you point out how lost so many games to bad teams.... And who the hell ever said they were contenders?

Quote:
Not to mention Josh missed a significant amount of time. I never once got the sense that this team was a good 50 win team. But maybe 50 wins means nothing in the NBA anymore.But I remember there was a time when that meant you were a contender.
When did 50 wins EVER make you a contender? Not in recent history, that's for sure. Not in the western conference anyway. 60 wins is a contender. In the western conference over the past decade, 50 wins is third tier.

Honestly, dude, honestly... overachieved??? Last year? You and I must have VERY different definition of overachieving. Seriously. The Cavs overachieved last year. The Mavs, not even close.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 07-13-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #83
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
How does this make sense? You say they overachieved, and then you point out how lost so many games to bad teams.... And who the hell ever said they were contenders?
No I said they lost many games to teams above .500. And who said they were contenders? The Mavs organization did. I believed it. It became quite evident by Feburary that this team wasn't going to do anything but the organization told us they liked their team. I assumed it was because they thought they were actually good. The Mavs weren't good enough to win 50 games last season. I didn't think so anyway. They pulled it off somehow. Credit to them. But going into the season I thought with their roster they'd miss out on the playoffs but that's because I apparently overrated the Suns.

Quote:
When did 50 wins EVER make you a contender? Not in recent history, that's for damn sure. Not in the western conference anyway. 60 wins is a contender. In the western conference for well over a decade, 50 wins is third tier.
What? There was a time when teams under .500 were getting in the post season. 50 wins is not a contender? Its third tier? That's BS. I get you're trying to make a point but you're OD'ing here. How many teams even get 60 wins in a season? Two or three teams? And you had the rare instance of last season where 2 or 3 teams in the East actually got 60 wins? Cavs won't sniff that again and Celtics may. Hell the Magic made it to the finals and had 58 wins so how is 50 wins considered third tier?
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #84
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No I said they lost many games to teams above .500.
No, you clearly mentioned "teams like the Bucks."

Quote:
And who said they were contenders? The Mavs organization did. I believed it. It became quite evident by Feburary that this team wasn't going to do anything but the organization told us they liked their team. I assumed it was because they thought they were actually good. The Mavs weren't good enough to win 50 games last season. I didn't think so anyway. They pulled it off somehow. Credit to them. But going into the season I thought with their roster they'd miss out on the playoffs but that's because I apparently overrated the Suns.
You believed that they were contenders... But you didn't believe they were good enough to win 50 games?

Quote:
What? There was a time when teams under .500 were getting in the post season. 50 wins is not a contender? Its third tier? That's BS. I get you're trying to make a point but you're OD'ing here. How many teams even get 60 wins in a season? Two or three teams? And you had the rare instance of last season where 2 or 3 teams in the East actually got 60 wins? Cavs won't sniff that again and Celtics may. Hell the Magic made it to the finals and had 58 wins so how is 50 wins considered third tier?
The Mavs aren't in the eastern conference. Do have any idea how crazy you're sounding right now? In the WEST, dude, the WEST, 50 wins hasn't made you a contender in at least a decade.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:42 PM   #85
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
You believed that they were contenders... But you didn't believe they were good enough to win 50 games?
Roster-wise? No I didn't think they were good enough to win 50 games. But for this organization to not do anything in the offseason but sign James Singleton leads me to believe they felt they were contenders.

Quote:
No, you clearly mentioned "teams like the Bucks."
You're jumping the gun. I said some of those 20+ losses came against teams like the Bucks. You're reading what you want to prove a point. I started off my sentence with the Mavs having a losing record before the all star break against teams above .500. Were the Bucks above .500?

Quote:
The Mavs aren't in the eastern conference. Do have any idea how crazy you're sounding right now? In the WEST, dude, the WEST, 50 wins hasn't made you a contender in at least a decade.
What? So you're telling me the Lakers were the only contenders in the West last season because they won 60 games? WTF? So two seasons ago when no team in the West had won 60 games who did you consider a contender in the West? No one? Or how about in the 2006 season when the Mavs and the Suns were the only teams in the LEAGUE to have had 60 plus wins and the Mavs were ousted in the 1st round the Spurs won the championship? A 60 win season is rare and this 50 win season is 3rd tier is pure BS.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #86
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
What? So you're telling me the Lakers were the only contenders in the West last season because they won 60 games? WTF? So two seasons ago when no team in the West had won 60 games who did you consider a contender in the West? No one? Or how about in the 2006 season when the Mavs and the Suns were the only teams in the LEAGUE to have had 60 plus wins and the Mavs were ousted in the 1st round the Spurs won the championship? A 60 win season is rare and this 50 win season is 3rd tier is pure BS.
Good god, dude, I said 50 wins! Not 58, or 55, just 50. 50 wins, as in just 50 and no more.... 50 wins hasn't made you a contender in the west for at least a decade.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 07-13-2009 at 02:47 PM.
Old 07-13-2009, 02:53 PM   #87
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Good god, dude, I said 50 wins! Not 58, or 55, just 50. 50 wins, as in just 50 and no more.... 50 wins hasn't made you a contender in the west for at least a decade.
Okay my misunderstanding. When I said 50 wins I sort of was referring to the 50-59 win range. And when you said 60 I thought you were referring to the 60-69 win range.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:25 PM   #88
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree. Get Rich Or Die Trying era? When him and Jay-Z came to Dallas? Pretty good show. He's about Ja Rule status right now.
I don't really know what you just said. I hate cRAP.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #89
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I don't really know what you just said. I hate cRAP.
Well we can agree on one thing. 50 Cent is definitely manure.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #90
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Ya because we haven't been good since 2004 right?
lol, i think you missed what bill simmons was insinuating.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #91
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

worst case scenario we have last years team minus Bass, plus Marion. Then we use the Dust chip next year to try and get something special (more special than Gortat would have been anyway).
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:47 AM   #92
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

I have been seeing this on forums for years now how Dirks game is on the decline. He is getting older. He is 31 for heavens sake and he takes good care of himself. He also did not mature early physically so the odds are he will age late. Kidd is 36 and his shots inside the paint have declined by half this year. He is primarily an outside shooter now. I hear no one even mentioning that he is under contract till he is 39 at a position that lives on quickness and usually requires speed. I saw one of you post that Kidd is not going to get slower from 36 to 38. You hope. Pf and Centers can usually play longer because the relie less on speed. Everyone is always ready to put a gray beard on Dirk even though he has really shown no signs yet. But Kidd who has shown plenty of signs isn't ever mentioned.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 03:24 PM   #93
Emjo21

Emjo21 is on a distinguished road

Don't worry about Kidd, I'm more excited about the mavs' future with Booby. And he will have learned a lot from Kidd by the time he gets the starting job.XD
Emjo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 05:25 PM   #94
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Not gonna lie, I lol'd at the argument above.

Seriously though, I think what he was trying to say was that they overachieved by making it to 50 wins in a season where they were losing by 20+ points to teams like the Bucks. If I'm right in that, I agree. I didn't think they were a 50 win team last year, and I honestly don't think that with the injuries and whatnot they ever should've been able to achieve that. In my mind, the Mavs were overachievers last season when all those things are taken into consideration.

We basically had a very talented roster that was never in sync with each other and had key players out for most of the season. That being said I wouldn't have put my money on them being over .500 by the end of the season, much less making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs (something that we couldn't do with our Finals squad).
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:01 PM   #95
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Gimme a break. Dirk gives you 50 wins by himself.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #96
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk gives you 50 wins AND a boner.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:22 PM   #97
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
Not gonna lie, I lol'd at the argument above.

Seriously though, I think what he was trying to say was that they overachieved by making it to 50 wins in a season where they were losing by 20+ points to teams like the Bucks. If I'm right in that, I agree. I didn't think they were a 50 win team last year, and I honestly don't think that with the injuries and whatnot they ever should've been able to achieve that. In my mind, the Mavs were overachievers last season when all those things are taken into consideration.

We basically had a very talented roster that was never in sync with each other and had key players out for most of the season. That being said I wouldn't have put my money on them being over .500 by the end of the season, much less making it to the 2nd round of the playoffs (something that we couldn't do with our Finals squad).
Our big 3 averaged 69 GP.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:25 PM   #98
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Our big 3 averaged 69 GP.
Jet was injured for a period, and J Ho was injured for a period. That in itself is enough to do significant damage considering they're two of the key players on this team.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2009, 07:27 PM   #99
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Gimme a break. Dirk gives you 50 wins by himself.
The End.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:39 PM   #100
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Our best team ever was the team in 07 that won 67 games right? On paper, our team now is better than that team. We probably wont win 67 games this season, but this team has the potential to be our best team ever. Can't wait for the season to start.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #101
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Our best team ever was the team in 07 that won 67 games right? On paper, our team now is better than that team. We probably wont win 67 games this season, but this team has the potential to be our best team ever. Can't wait for the season to start.
I agree 100%...it might be the scotch or my homerish bias, but the Mavs perimeter defense, rebounding and depth has improve leaps and bounds.

I remember how RC used a 10 man rotation during his coaching stings at Indiana and Detroit....and he just added Marion,Gooden, QRoss, TThomas, Hump, Rodd and Jawai while only loosing Bass, AWright and Stack.

Honestly I expect a lot more from Carroll, QRoss, Roddy, Jawai
and Hump that more people anticipate.

The Mavs should outrebound their opponents 70% of the time, the bench should be top 5 in the league and perimeter defense also should be top 5. That is a pretty good unit until the trade deadline comes.

I'm also looking forward for the start of the pre-season....I,m greedy

Last edited by pepe; 09-18-2009 at 02:32 AM.
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:31 PM   #102
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
I agree 100%...it might be the scotch or my homerish bias, but the Mavs perimeter defense, rebounding and depth has improve leaps and bounds.

I remember how RC used a 10 man rotation during his coaching stings at Indiana and Detroit....and he just added Marion,Gooden, QRoss, TThomas, Hump, Rodd and Jawai while only loosing Bass, AWright and Stack.

Honestly I expect a lot more from Carroll, QRoss, Roddy, Jawai
and Hump that more people anticipate.

The Mavs should outrebound their opponents 70% of the time, the bench should be top 5 in the league and perimeter defense also should be top 5. That is a pretty good unit until the trade deadline comes.

I'm also looking forward for the start of the pre-season....I,m greedy
I think Carroll may surprise people, with a full camp with new teammates, especially a guy like Kidd, Carroll will open up the floor.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #103
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Just 4 players left from that season. I tried to compare and match up the rest around her impact/role etc.

Dirk-Dirk
Josh-Josh
Terry-Terry
Damp-Damp

Kidd-Harris
Marion-Stackhouse
Barea-Daniels
Humphries-KvH
Ross-Griffin
Gooden-Diop
Thomas-Powell
Carroll-Caroll
Boobie-Armstrong
Jawai-Mbenga

I just remember that we had a unique mix. Dirk 38min, Jet 35, Josh 32 and a bunch of players with high 20er mins...

1 Dirk Nowitzki 27 81 81 38.1 9.3 19.3 .480 1.4 3.3 .406 6.7 7.4 .901 1.4 7.6 9.0 2.8 0.7 1.0 1.9 2.0 26.6
2 Jason Terry 28 80 80 35.0 6.5 13.7 .470 2.1 5.2 .411 2.1 2.6 .800 0.4 1.6 2.0 3.8 1.3 0.3 1.7 2.5 17.1
3 Josh Howard 25 59 58 32.5 5.9 12.6 .471 0.5 1.1 .429 3.3 4.5 .734 2.1 4.2 6.3 1.9 1.2 0.4 1.3 2.8 15.6
4 Jerry Stackhouse 31 55 11 27.7 4.4 11.0 .401 0.7 2.4 .277 3.5 4.0 .882 0.6 2.2 2.8 2.9 0.7 0.2 2.2 1.7 13.0
5 Marquis Daniels 25 62 29 28.5 4.0 8.3 .480 0.1 0.3 .211 2.2 3.0 .754 1.3 2.3 3.6 2.8 1.1 0.2 1.6 2.3 10.2
6 Devin Harris 22 56 4 22.8 3.4 7.2 .469 0.1 0.4 .238 3.0 4.2 .716 0.5 1.8 2.2 3.2 0.9 0.3 1.5 2.2 9.9
7 Keith Van Horn 30 53 0 20.6 3.1 7.3 .424 0.9 2.6 .368 1.8 2.1 .832 1.0 2.6 3.6 0.7 0.6 0.2 1.3 2.3 8.9
8 Erick Dampier 30 82 36 23.6 2.1 4.2 .493 0.0 0.0 1.5 2.6 .591 3.3 4.5 7.8 0.6 0.3 1.3 1.4 3.2 5.7
9 Adrian Griffin 31 52 45 23.9 1.9 3.9 .480 0.0 0.0 .000 0.8 1.0 .774 1.4 2.9 4.4 1.7 1.0 0.2 0.8 2.2 4.6
10 Doug Christie 35 7 7 26.4 1.3 3.7 .346 0.0 0.1 .000 1.1 1.7 .667 0.3 1.6 1.9 2.0 1.3 0.1 0.9 1.4 3.7
11 Rawle Marshall 23 23 9 10.5 1.0 2.6 .400 0.0 0.1 .333 1.0 1.3 .759 0.3 1.0 1.3 0.4 0.3 0.3 0.7 0.7 3.1
12 Pavel Podkolzin 21 1 0 18.0 0.0 2.0 .000 0.0 0.0 3.0 6.0 .500 0.0 7.0 7.0 0.0 0.0 1.0 2.0 0.0 3.0
13 Josh Powell 23 37 2 11.6 1.0 2.2 .457 0.0 0.0 1.0 1.2 .800 0.8 1.4 2.2 0.2 0.2 0.1 0.6 1.4 3.0
14 DeSagana Diop 24 81 45 18.6 0.9 1.9 .487 0.0 0.0 .500 0.5 0.9 .542 1.8 2.8 4.6 0.3 0.5 1.8 0.4 3.1 2.3
15 Darrell Armstrong 37 62 2 10.0 0.7 2.1 .336 0.2 0.8 .229 0.5 0.7 .786 0.3 1.0 1.3 1.4 0.4 0.0 0.9 1.1 2.1
16 Didier Ilunga-Mbenga 25 43 1 5.5 0.7 1.4 .533 0.0 0.0 .000 0.2 0.5 .500 0.4 0.9 1.3 0.0 0.1 0.6 0.4 1.1 1.7

Last edited by sefant77; 09-21-2009 at 12:48 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 02:58 AM   #104
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Championship or bust!
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 12:10 AM   #105
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
I think Carroll may surprise people, with a full camp with new teammates, especially a guy like Kidd, Carroll will open up the floor.
yeah...cause thats all Carroll needs, a full camp.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 02:16 AM   #106
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I just wonna see this team play but pre-season seems like it's taking forever to start.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2009, 07:34 PM   #107
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
yeah...cause thats all Carroll needs, a full camp.
It'd help if he changed his color tone to black. Or German.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote