Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-11-2003, 11:32 PM   #81
Captain Disaster

Captain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the rough
Default Before starting a thread in this section, please read.

Can't this thread be locked so we don't have to see it any more? It is not related to this forum, and many others have been locked for much less. And yes, I know that it has an exclamation point next to it; so what? It's still a waste of time and a way for people to pad posts.

If the moderators of Dallas-Mavs.com want everyone to read this, then by all means make it a PERMANENT fixture at the top of this forum, but we should all (myself included) stop posting here because it is getting out of hand with the profanity & personal attacks & egoism.
Captain Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2003, 11:34 PM   #82
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Before starting a thread in this section, please read.

Captain, that wasn't you was it?
Old 10-11-2003, 11:37 PM   #83
Captain Disaster

Captain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the rough

Wasn't me what? No, I am not the troll, but I while I don't agree with the troll's bashing of Murphy, I can understand his frustration. Let's talk BASKETBALL in this forum!
Captain Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:42 PM   #84
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Captain, this post was put here for a reason, so show some respect.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:45 PM   #85
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I am SOOO glad that MFF decided to return to her moderator status.

Can you imagine what this board would have looked like in an hour?
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:46 PM   #86
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Before starting a thread in this section, please read.

It would have been ugly, that is for sure.
Old 10-11-2003, 11:46 PM   #87
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
I am SOOO glad that MFF decided to return to her moderator status.

Can you imagine what this board would have looked like in an hour?
I gladly second that. Thanks MFF.

And future trolls beware of the Goddess. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2003, 11:47 PM   #88
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

Marry me MFF!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2003, 11:52 PM   #89
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanatik33
Marry me MFF!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-29-2005, 07:23 PM   #90
TheMurph

TheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the rough

I just wanted to bump this for Sike. He really needs to pay close attention to the quality control aspect of the board.
TheMurph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 05:21 PM   #91
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Murph, why do you insist on starting shit with other posters here? Every now and then would be fine but you have literaly started shit with almost everyone here at one time or another. A PM might be a better venue to get your point across to Sike.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 05:25 PM   #92
TheMurph

TheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the roughTheMurph is a jewel in the rough

You're right Bookit. What was I thinking all of these years? I just don't know if I can go on. And to think, I was only joking with Sike BECAUSE he is one of my absolute favorite posters on the site. What was I thinking?
Old 11-30-2005, 05:29 PM   #93
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

What was "I" thinking? Damn, my bad.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 05:57 PM   #94
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Actually Murph, I think you have been a little soft lately. Someone needs to put vitamins in your lunch box.

Personally, I'm a bit dissapointed.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:08 PM   #95
TheMurph

I have been extremely soft....battling too much stuff outside of basketball to really impose my will here.
Old 11-30-2005, 08:09 PM   #96
TheMurph

And Sike, if you're truly upset, I apologize and I love you my friend.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:58 PM   #97
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Classic thread. What always amazes me is how y'all can remember specifics of threads from two years ago and drag them back up.

Murph, it has sure been easy to mod this place since you got soft.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:28 PM   #98
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to apologize for being soft. Anyone and everyone, take that however you'd like. Just remember that I'm a nun before you go off too far into left field with it.

Last edited by Murphy3; 11-30-2005 at 11:28 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2005, 11:31 PM   #99
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I'd like to apologize for being soft. Anyone and everyone, take that however you'd like. Just remember that I'm a nun before you go off too far into left field with it.
My condolences!
Old 11-30-2005, 11:55 PM   #100
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking what's a little malace between friends? ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMurph
And Sike, if you're truly upset, I apologize and I love you my friend.
just so yall know...Murph and I kissed and made up....well it was mostly Murph doing the kissing!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:20 AM   #101
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
just so yall know...Murph and I kissed and made up....well it was mostly Murph doing the kissing!
These days, I take what I can get. Trust me, sike is the bottom of the barrell. Talk about hitting rock bottom real hard and fast.

Last edited by Murphy3; 12-01-2005 at 12:21 AM.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:25 AM   #102
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
These days, I take what I can get. Trust me, sike is the bottom of the barrell. Talk about hitting rock bottom real hard and fast.
methinks he doth protest too much

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 12-01-2005 at 12:25 AM.
Old 12-01-2005, 12:46 AM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Time was, the line to kiss Murph was two blocks long, and folks were tripping over one another to move up. To be dismissed by Murph was something of a badge of honor, in the same way that Greek gods would not deign to recognize mere mortals. Nowadays I think he gets a perverse pleasure from not saying the things he once would have said.

Besides, everyone knows it's Doc's board now anyways.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2005, 12:49 AM   #104
sike
The Preacha

Wink silly rabbit, chum is for kids!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Besides, everyone knows it's Doc's board now anyways.
oh but we can take him down chum...just you and me...it'll be all ours!!!!

Old 12-01-2005, 12:49 AM   #105
Murphy3
Guru

What can I say...the better god won.
Old 12-01-2005, 01:12 AM   #106
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Well played. Well played.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote