Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-11-2008, 09:12 PM   #81
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Our defense has gotten bad again> Let's hope they pick it up soon
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #82
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Awful...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #83
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

What's with the sloppy ball handling?
Old 12-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #84
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Mavs struggling against Charlotte. Hopefully it's just fatigue from the Spurs game.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #85
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

this is where Howard would be so useful for us.

with dirk being doubled
Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #86
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Turnover city.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:18 PM   #87
MVPizzle06

MVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the rough

Terry's not dribblin so hot lately.
MVPizzle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:19 PM   #88
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Okafor already has 13 points, 9 rebounds.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:21 PM   #89
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Struggling to score so we bring in George.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #90
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

horrible defense
Old 12-11-2008, 09:31 PM   #91
vRookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
horrible defense
Yep. The worse they have played all season. Here is hoping RC sort them out during halftime
Old 12-11-2008, 09:31 PM   #92
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Was Dirk getting mad at Terry for lack of D? somewhat ironic.

Last edited by Mavs Rule; 12-11-2008 at 09:33 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:33 PM   #93
bcrav4
Golden Member

Terry had his ankles broken by Augustine.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #94
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

SWEET JET!

Old 12-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #95
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

300 family and friends in New orleans for dj augistine? Wow you know this game is bad when I'm paying more attention to Bob and the other commentator instead of watching this game
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #96
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

nice play by carlislie
Old 12-11-2008, 09:35 PM   #97
bcrav4
Golden Member

Mavs need to practice championship ball against the bad teams. I hate how they revert to jump shooting when they play the bad teams, so they re-instill the habit before we play good teams.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:36 PM   #98
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Nice way to close the half. 2nd half, we have to do a better job on Okafor. Give Diop some minutes, damn it.

Old 12-11-2008, 09:45 PM   #99
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

I understand that it might be a little difficult to motivate for the Bobcats after such a game against the Spurs. That said, it would be nice if the Mavericks could simply take care of business against these teams like the Celtics constantly do. This could have already been over by now with the right mindset.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:49 PM   #100
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Bad defense. Dumb turnovers... That first half made me want to cry like Adam Morrison..
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #101
vRookie

God this defense is terrible. The Bobcats are having a field day out there
Old 12-11-2008, 09:53 PM   #102
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

wow......too many turnovers
Old 12-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #103
vRookie

George getting blocked by Matt Carol is just too funny
Old 12-11-2008, 09:57 PM   #104
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Tired or not, Dirk has got to look to score.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:06 PM   #105
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. This place is jumpin' tonight.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #106
vRookie

WTF is wrong with these guys? That's just a terrible display
Old 12-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #107
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

And the Mavs can do nothing to stop a short handed Bobcats team without Wallace and Richardson.

Pretty embarrassing stuff so far.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #108
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The Spurs set upon us a terrible curse.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #109
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I think the coach let Barea stay in there for a little too long there in the beginning of the 3rd. Jet should have been in earlier.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #110
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Hehe, not many people around... 4am again... why I am doing this night in - night out (of course if I can afford it due to university)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:09 PM   #111
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Howdy
Old 12-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #112
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't really matter who's in. It looks like Charlotte gets all the layups and dunks it wants while we jump shoot ourselves into oblivion like we've been doing for years now.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:10 PM   #113
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs will win.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #114
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Howdy
ah, one comrade being alive...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:14 PM   #115
vRookie

Offensive rebounds are killing us
Old 12-11-2008, 10:16 PM   #116
Bayliss

The Mavs just played a game that was 58 minutes long that was emotionally draining. The Mavs are hurting in the injury department as well.

They should look better but good grief.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:17 PM   #117
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The Spurs set upon us a terrible curse.
haha that made me laugh cause it goes along with your sig
Old 12-11-2008, 10:18 PM   #118
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I like Chuck but I hate that commercial.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #119
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Wheres Kidd plesee...dont let us dig a hole here

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 10:20 PM   #120
vRookie

Antoine Wright should not be shooting 3 pointers. When will they get it?

Tags
dj augustin is my boy, dj augustin is not a boy, gdt 08/09