Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #81
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Nothing wrong with "creativeness."
Strategery.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 02:29 AM   #82
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday, 09:12 PM
Remove user from ignore list
DOMINATOR
This message is hidden because DOMINATOR is on your ignore list.
View Post
Yesterday, 10:39 PM
antoinewalker
This message is hidden because antoinewalker is on your ignore list.
View Post
Yesterday, 10:40 PM
haywoodjay
This message is hidden because haywoodjay is on your ignore list.

----------------------

Jebus, stop copying each other!
Old 02-25-2008, 02:57 AM   #83
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haywoodjay
yeah, "idiot" just screams creativeness.

isn't it past your bedtime?
Creativenessitegery?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:50 AM   #84
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
which is why they will fail. T-mac gets hot and wins a few games and then when the money is on the line he trips over his own shoelaces.
12 games is more than a few.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:52 AM   #85
jianhui

jianhui is on a distinguished road
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
you guys do realize that the rockets have not lost since tmac returned from his knee injury right? actually, they did lose one game against the jazz but tmac sat that game out with the flu.
---------------
wrong
Rockets lost to Jazz without yao in the game, and yao won the next game against warroirs without Tmac.
jianhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 05:10 AM   #86
jianhui

jianhui is on a distinguished road

most likely ,it will be lakers who have a chance to stop rockets.
jianhui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:58 AM   #87
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
12 games is more than a few.
Hey AWalker....what in the world is up with your boy being inactive?? He disrupts stuff so much that they wont' even play the dude anymore?

Are they playing ultra hardball to get him to agree to a buyout?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:17 AM   #88
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
which is why they will fail. T-mac gets hot and wins a few games and then when the money is on the line he trips over his own shoelaces.
ha, can someone post the pic. of t-macs eyes....
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:56 AM   #89
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jianhui
most likely ,it will be lakers who have a chance to stop rockets.
Most likely, it will be T-Mac's phobia of the second round that will stop the rockets.

Old 02-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #90
tmac1yao11

tmac1yao11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Most likely, it will be T-Mac's phobia of the second round that will stop the rockets.
I would be willing to bet anyone that Tmac and the Rockets will get a championship before the Mavs will.
tmac1yao11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:04 PM   #91
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1yao11
I would be willing to bet anyone that Tmac and the Rockets will get a championship before the Mavs will.
well that is because you're an idiot.

Last edited by MavsX; 02-25-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:37 PM   #92
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
well that is because you're an idiot.
u r really mean man!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:51 PM   #93
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

he hate U long time!!!FU~~
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #94
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
he hate U long time!!!FU~~
shut ur damn mouth~~
Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #95
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

guys leve alone horse~~~~
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM   #96
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I pity tha FU!!!~~~

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-25-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #97
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Every year we talk about how the Rockets should make a run for the finals. And every year they bounce out of the first round. I don't expect anything different to happen this season.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 03:14 PM   #98
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703
u r really mean man!!!
don't worry horse, i won't forget about you.

horse....you're an even bigger idiot than that other guy.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:54 PM   #99
haywoodjay

haywoodjay is infamous around these partshaywoodjay is infamous around these partshaywoodjay is infamous around these partshaywoodjay is infamous around these parts

Quote:
..."creativity"?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
creativityness
pick up a dictionary.

who knew there were so many ESL folks on a mavs board?

Last edited by haywoodjay; 02-25-2008 at 04:04 PM.
haywoodjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:31 PM   #100
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Every year we talk about how the Rockets should make a run for the finals. And every year they bounce out of the first round. I don't expect anything different to happen this season.
I do. This is is a lot different. This team hasn't been on this type of winning streak since 1994...the last time they won a championship.

And this (from Clutchfans):

Quote:
Rafer = Kenny Smith [runs the offense smoothly and hits the 3]
Battier >= Mario Elie [toughness, hits 3's, glues it together]
Scola + Landry = Horry - 'the three' (unproven clutchness by the rookies but better post play)
TMac = Clyde (but better I would say)
Yao = Dream - 'a LEVEL' (Yao isn't close to the Dream though)
BJax = Sam Cassell [solid energy bench point guard, keeps offense flowing]

Championship recipe:

Championship caliber roster: Check
Long Win streak: Check
Solid Defense: Check
Superstar who can take over the game when needed: Check
Experienced Coaching staff: Check
Energetic and athletic bench: Check
Playoff experience: Pick up 16 ounces at playoff-mart this spring.
This recipe always turns out delicious...

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 02-25-2008 at 06:42 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:55 PM   #101
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
I do. This is is a lot different. This team hasn't been on this type of winning streak since 1994...the last time they won a championship.

Scola + Landry = Horry - 'the three' (unproven clutchness by the rookies but better post play)

Championship recipe:

Playoff experience: Pick up 16 ounces at playoff-mart this spring. [substitute wins for ounces where they don't have standard measurement system]

dude...no one cares. go back to your gay ass rockets board. I don't give two sh*ts whether the rockets win or lose. Go back to your board. You don't see a member named MavsX on your board.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:07 PM   #102
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
dude...no one cares. go back to your gay ass rockets board. I don't give two sh*ts whether the rockets win or lose. Go back to your board. You don't see a member named MavsX on your board.

Come on dude, this is the NBA section of the forum. This is what it's for. Spurstalk has become famous exactly because it probably has the best NBA section in net.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 05:15 PM   #103
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
Come on dude, this is the NBA section of the forum. This is what it's for. Spurstalk has become famous exactly because it probably has the best NBA section in net.
Listen, this guy never posts here. Except when the rockets are on a 12 game winning streak. And he sends people negative rep. and gets into arguments with the regulars.

You (endrity), may not be a mavs fan, but at least i have seen you post more than just when the rockets are winning. Which is why i am not giving you a hard time. This is also why i respect Big Shot Rob.

I understand you want to kinda stand up for this dude, but still..this is still a mavs board.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:40 PM   #104
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Listen, this guy never posts here. Except when the rockets are on a 12 game winning streak. And he sends people negative rep. and gets into arguments with the regulars.
A bunch of crap. I started posting the day I joined and look when that was.

And the negative rep one is funny. You gave me negative rep for this post (and your comment was "suck it trebek"):

Quote:
I knew this was coming, which is why I am going to say that Houston is a much better team than when the Mavs last played us. We have finally gotten into Ric Adelman's system. There is a TON of team chemistry now, and our rookies are playing very well for us.
Then I got one for this:

Quote:
The Rockets played well before T-Mac came back, but they are playing even better since he has came back. They are closing out games better, and getting better matchups as teams double team him.

The Rockets also got a steal in the second round that is playing great right now. Carl Landry. Landry has a lot of potential and its hard to believe he lasted until the second round, I consider him a steal there.

His offensive game is pretty good , rebounding is great and he has the tenacity that this team has lacked in recent years, diving on the floor for loose balls and the like. His defense is what has to improve imo, and that will just take time . As long as he continues to contribute he'll see considerable PT. I'd really like to se him at the SF rather than the PF. I think he would be an absolute match-up nightmare and has the shooting range to be productive there.
How do you expect to get respect if you give negative rep points to the posts like I made above? I gave you one back because of it. So, don't act like I just give negative rep at free will. I hate the negative rep system actually and don't feel the need to give it to people. You go around and make fun of horse, but give out negative reps, for what I think are even posts. In fact, I gave ProdigyDub a positive rep for having a respectful conversation.

And what regulars do I get into arguments with?

Quote:
You (endrity), may not be a mavs fan, but at least i have seen you post more than just when the rockets are winning. Which is why i am not giving you a hard time. This is also why i respect Big Shot Rob.
You just weren't around. Check my post history.

Quote:
I understand you want to kinda stand up for this dude, but still..this is still a mavs board.
Yes, a Mavs forum with a "Around the NBA" section.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 02-25-2008 at 06:23 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #105
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac1yao11
Not sure what evidence lends credence to that theory, but ok.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:24 PM   #106
LonghornDub

Quote:

Championship recipe:

Playoff experience: Pick up 16 ounces at playoff-mart this spring. [substitute wins for ounces where they don't have standard measurement system]

This is a pretty awful post dude, I have to say. You come off as an intelligent guy but this is just "tuhr-ble" as Barkley would say.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:46 PM   #107
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Shame on you Mavs fans.

Don't you know that Gerald Green and Bobby Jackson (who is actually 2 months older than Jason Kidd...) are the final pieces to the Rockets' Championship puzzle?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:58 PM   #108
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Shame on you Mavs fans.

Don't you know that Gerald Green and Bobby Jackson (who is actually 2 months older than Jason Kidd...) are the final pieces to the Rockets' Championship puzzle?

They very well may be!

Gerald Green is a young 22, but Bobby Jackson is 34 years old. B-Jax is actually only two weeks older than Kidd, which I think is what you mean.

They are not the puzzle pieces that are putting the Rockets together. Green hasn't played, buy Bobby has (last night). He knows Adelman's system because of his years in Sacramento. Jackson had a cool 14 points and did what he usually does,..brings energy and a spark and hustle. The guy has a motor. He also plays D.

Plus, a backcourt that consists of Head and B.J. is just so much more comical.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 02-25-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:11 PM   #109
tmac1yao11

tmac1yao11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Not sure what evidence lends credence to that theory, but ok.
Homerism, that is why I have the smiley
tmac1yao11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 07:17 PM   #110
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I hope Green is a fast learner... Mcgrady needs to teach him everything he knows... minus the slacking when his team is struggling, chronic "injury" problems, and constant failure in every single playoff series he's ever been in... then the Rockets would basically have a 22 year old Mcgrady without any of his shortcomings! I think that team might be championship caliber... with the addition of a decent point guard (don't expect them to keep this up).

The only elite west teams I can see you beating are the Suns, and all the other lower bracketed teams.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #111
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:

You should do you research well before you say anything like that for me. I think I have contributed a lot to the board, starting with the mms links which I was the first to start posting around here and with the countless argumentative posts about the mavs.

This is a mavs board, but this is the NBA section and I wanna hear what other fans are saying because I love talking basketball. Too bad dallas-mavs is below par in this regard, which forces me to go to Spurstalk a lot.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #112
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is a mavs board, but this is the NBA section and I wanna hear what other fans are saying because I love talking basketball. Too bad dallas-mavs is below par in this regard, which forces me to go to Spurstalk a lot.
are you endrity on ST? (i have the same name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
The only elite west teams I can see you beating are the Suns, and all the other lower bracketed teams.
actually i dont think the rockets could beat the suns or lakers. i think rockets have good shot against everyone else except maybe mavs cuz they own the current rox.

Last edited by DOMINATOR; 02-25-2008 at 08:17 PM.
DOMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:25 PM   #113
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

I just joined SpursTalk . Looks like another good sports site.

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 02-25-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM   #114
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
are you endrity on ST? (i have the same name)
Yes, yes I am, and I have seen you there as well. There are some other fans that you can see on both boards with the same name. I would kinda like to see Mono, Stretch, and Findog here as well but I think those guys don't want to post on Mavs forums. Or they do, with completely different names and personalities (there is no Mono here).
Old 02-25-2008, 08:31 PM   #115
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
I just joined SpursTalk . Looks like another good sports site.
It's become impossible to post with the new Lakers fans. They have become so fucking dumb and arrogat, they ruin every discussion with trash talk that you either have to respond or just leave the conversation for good.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:37 PM   #116
horse900703
Diamond Member

Quote:
NOW U KNOW MAVSX IS A DAMN ASS~~~
Old 02-25-2008, 08:39 PM   #117
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Quote:
It's become impossible to post with the new Lakers fans. They have become so fucking dumb and arrogant, they ruin every discussion with trash talk that you either have to respond or just leave the conversation for good.
Why do they have a Pistons and Kings section though?
Old 02-25-2008, 08:42 PM   #118
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Why do they have a Pistons and Kings section though?
A lot of Pistons fans came over to talk during the 05 Finals and for some reason they developed a great respect between them and the Spurs fans. Since they liked the fact that the board was really visited by various NBA fans they decided to stick around and the admin (Kori) opened a new section for them. There are some really good Pistons posters, JamStone comes to mind.

I don't know why the Kings have their own section. Maybe they share the hate for the Lakers.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #119
MavsX
Diamond Member

i'm sorry for being an ass.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:57 AM   #120
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
actually i dont think the rockets could beat the suns or lakers. i think rockets have good shot against everyone else except maybe mavs cuz they own the current rox.
I only say that because now Yao isn't useless against them and i'm sure he could impose his will on post-dominance Shaq (hell if he can dominate Dwight Howard the Suns just threw their only shot at guarding him away by trading for a real center). Phoenix with Shaq hasn't impressed me much at all yet either, but I suppose it's too early to tell (ugly loss to the Pistons recently though).

Why the Lakers? I don't think anyone can confidently claim that their team has a good shot at beating L.A. Personally if we run into them in the playoffs im just going to hope they are having an off night, or Kobe getting injured.

The Rockets might be able to handle NO in a seven game series, i'd still put my money on the Hornets despite their recent win though.

Of course all of this is irrelevant, I don't know what it is... it's not like Tmac 'chokes' per se in the playoffs because he's had big outings before, but it's just never quite enough. We hear about the Mavs mental weaknesses but that has to damage his psyche a little.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote