Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #81
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Do the Mavs ever take it to the basket or dunk it? It seems like we've fallen in love with jump shots. Why?!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #82
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcrav4
NEWS: Webber to retire apparently.
See here: Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:01 PM   #83
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
wow, and the stupid ass jump shot party has begun

lethargic all of a sudden....

avery = mental midget
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #84
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
Kidd's done everything you could ask for so far. Other than the fact that missed layups seem to be a hobby for him.
he needs to work his ass off this summer.
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #85
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Do the Mavs ever take it to the basket or dunk it? It seems like we've fallen in love with jump shots. Why?!

avery = jump shot coach

his entire career is based on one stinkin' jump shot

btw sa has won three times as many championships without avery than with him
Old 03-25-2008, 08:02 PM   #86
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
See here: Link

My bad Dr. Z.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #87
quiet riot act
Banned

Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #88
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
this is the main reason they've never been able to go all the way. every time they get down, the start jackin' 'em up. there is NO explanation...even avery says "take it to the rim"---they do nothing.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #89
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

...That may have been the most awkward post move I've ever seen, Magloire. Ever.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #90
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet riot act
avery = jump shot coach

his entire career is based on one stinkin' jump shot

btw sa has won three times as many championships without avery than with him
Where were you when Dallas went up by 10?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:04 PM   #91
mkat
Platinum Member

did magloire start?
Old 03-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #92
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd with 8 points?!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #93
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan

we just ignore him.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:05 PM   #94
mkat
Platinum Member

magloire moving around is funny....
Old 03-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #95
quiet riot act
Banned

Quote:
past tense
Old 03-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #96
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

fazekas has the face of someone begging to be molested by a pedophile.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #97
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
...That may have been the most awkward post move I've ever seen, Magloire. Ever.
LOL

Old 03-25-2008, 08:06 PM   #98
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

I think Dirk has been taking some happy pills for his pain. In every camera shot, he is laughing to himself.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #99
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Magloire has NO hops. I'm seriously not even sure he can dunk.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #100
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
did magloire start?
No, Damp did.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #101
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
Jason Kidd with 8 points?!
What happened to Jason Kidd's 1million++++ assists per game?

Old 03-25-2008, 08:07 PM   #102
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

lol, just now as the players were walking to the bench, you could clearly see Stackhouse sitting there, chin on hands, staring blankly at Magloire... like "what the HELL are you doing..."

haha
Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #103
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
I think Dirk has been taking some happy pills for his pain. In every camera shot, he is laughing to himself.
no he's just happy to they now have a reason not to be in the playoffs.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #104
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
if you look closer, you can see a miniature Bob Ortegal on his shoulder telling him jokes
Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #105
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:

That made me snicker a couple of times. Haha

Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #106
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Magloire is the comic relief.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:08 PM   #107
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Quote:
He's had a few nice passes that haven't been converted on (there was a Stack three in there, that Damp layup).
Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #108
mkat
Platinum Member

Quote:
avery's patented all-the-time-iso-offense made assists a thing of the past. this is the fuuuuuuuuutuuuuuuurrrreeee!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #109
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Magloire is the comic relief.
I thought Horse was?

Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #110
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Did Magloire just mail in his basketball career around... 6 months ago?
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:09 PM   #111
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Magloire with the slowest post move ive seen in my history of watching basketball.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #112
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I've seen enough of Magloire. He's done.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #113
WraithXx
Diamond Member

LOL opens the quarter with an offensive foul

he may be the worst player to ever wear a Mavs uniform
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #114
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

What a way to end the quarter, with Knight turning over the ball. NBA: where unexciting happens.

BTW, are we still considered underdogs? Cause idk anymore

Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #115
StackAttack
Platinum Member

I wonder if this is part of some sort of deal with the devil to be able to appear in an All-Star game.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:10 PM   #116
mkat
Platinum Member

yes! devean george...badass point forward.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #117
WraithXx
Diamond Member

and another foul... I think I just saw Avery putting a knife into his sleeve... he's gonna shank Magloire on his way to the bench!!!!!!!! OH S***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-25-2008, 08:11 PM   #118
quiet riot act
Banned

Quote:

avery johnson
Old 03-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #119
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:

Did you see when he got to the line? After the whistle, Magloire tried a spin move to get the shot off anyway. Fazekas blocked it with his left hand without either looking or jumping.
Old 03-25-2008, 08:12 PM   #120
StackAttack
Platinum Member

YES! ANTOINE WRIGHT!