Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-31-2008, 10:50 AM   #81
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dw...167712f3e.html

Quote:
DALLAS — Two minor earthquakes shook the Dallas-Fort Worth area, but no significant damage was immediately reported Friday.

The U.S. Geological Survey says an earthquake with a 2.5 magnitude was reported at 11:25 p.m. Thursday, centered in the Grand Prairie area.

The agency says a slightly stronger quake, at 3.0 magnitude, occurred at 12:01 a.m. Friday, centered in the Irving area, about 10 miles west of Dallas.

News 8 received reports from residents across the area, including Irving, Euless and Bedford....
Anyone feel anything? Thig, aren't you in Irving?
Old 10-31-2008, 10:56 AM   #82
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I am.

I was awake and didn't feel a darn thing. My parents live a couple miles away. My dad said he felt something, but it was more like someone jumping on the roof, a real sudden, brief vibration of the house. Nothing shook or anything. He actually went outside to see if some weirdo was on his roof. Earthquake never entered his mind until he heard about it on the radio this morning.

I'm bummed. An earthquake in Texas with an epicenter a few miles from your house has to be a one-time thing, and I wasn't even aware.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 10-31-2008 at 10:56 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:00 AM   #83
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

2.5 or 3 is really small. It has to be really close to you to really notice it, and even then you probably need to be sitting down.

I lived in Los Angeles for 3 years when I was in middle school and there would be after shocks or little ones all the time that I didn't feel because I was outside running around or something. And all earth quakes are not created equally...some of them shake a little some of them rumble....

One time I was sitting on the couch and it felt literally like someone picked the house up a few feet, and then dropped it, and then that was it. Just real quick, but it felt as if you just got dropped straight down...it was crazy. An earthquake is a weird, weird feeling.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:02 AM   #84
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

2.5 is equivalent to like going to a sports event and the crowd is really into it.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:10 AM   #85
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Texas was in the middle of a tectonic plate - what caused the earthquake? Spreading? Rising? (it certainly wasn't rubbing, like most earthquakes...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-31-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:17 AM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I thought Texas was in the middle of a tectonic plate - what caused the earthquake? Spreading? Rising? (it certainly wasn't rubbing, like most earthquakes...)
I think it was Jerry Stackhouse
Old 10-31-2008, 11:20 AM   #87
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
...and Flaco takes the easy layup!

Old 01-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #88
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Is anyone watching this about this plane that sunk in the hudson with like 60 people still on board? This is horrific.

edit: Now they're saying maybe everyone got off... this is nuts.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 01-15-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:10 PM   #89
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. Pilots deserve a raise for handling the crash as well as they did.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:49 PM   #90
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

They're saying the dude basically pulled off a miracle
Old 01-15-2009, 07:02 PM   #91
Underdog

Quote:
They're saying the dude basically pulled off a miracle
It's not a miracle - it's training (remember that the next time someone call one of those guys a glorified cab driver...)

Old 01-16-2009, 06:16 PM   #92
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Random / sports

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle2137250.ece
Old 01-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #93
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

First snow in the Emirates (UAE). I read somewhere that in some areas of the region there is no word for snow existing.

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...10/enewsletter
Old 01-27-2009, 10:33 PM   #94
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
First snow in the Emirates (UAE). I read somewhere that in some areas of the region there is no word for snow existing.

http://www.thenational.ae/article/20...10/enewsletter
i guess al gore is right!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:00 PM   #95
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
i guess al gore is right!
Stupid, its a manbearpig!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 12:35 AM   #96
Underdog

Old 01-28-2009, 02:30 PM   #97
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooolllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Old 02-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #98
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Islam is the light.

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/strange...00921532177991

Video game plays strange
message?
Mother: toy says 'Islam is the light'

KNIGHTSVILLE, Ind. (WTHI) - Months ago, Rachel Jones was shocked to discover her 4-year-old's baby doll seemed to have a hidden message: Islam is the light.

Imagine her surprise when a game for her 8-year-old daughter's Nintendo DS had the same message.

Rachel said she bought the Nintendo game, Baby Pals, as a gift for her 8-year-old daughter after a good report card.

She had no idea the game also contained the hidden message "Islam is the light."

"We were sitting in the kitchen, and she was playing it," said Jones. "All of a sudden she looked at me, and I looked at her and she said, 'Mom, I think my baby said something.' And so I played it back, and it says 'Islam is the light.'"

The message on the doll and in the Nintendo game sound exactly the same.

The Nintendo game has an "E" rating, which means it's suitable for any age.

In a virtual reality setting, the child playing the game can feed the baby or teach it to crawl, among other things. It's only when the child gives the baby a bath that it repeatedly seems to say "Islam is the light."

Jones said she's angry this is the second toy she's had to take from her children.

"Not just my daughters' toys, but we have a son too," said Jones. "Now I feel like I need to listen to all of his little toys to make sure they're not saying it."

Nintendo's representatives said the game is manufactured by a third party, so they're not responsible for the content, but the game's packaging clearly states the game is licensed by Nintendo.

News 10 also contacted the game's manufacturer, Crave Entertainment, and we are still waiting on a call back.

The Baby Pals game can be purchased at a number of places, including Game Stop, Walmart.com, Amazon.com and Target.com.

Last edited by nikeball; 02-02-2009 at 02:15 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 03:36 PM   #99
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

^ Video game terrorists!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:11 PM   #100
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

^^ Martyr
Old 02-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #101
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

http://i.gizmodo.com/5157354/boy-kil...chair-explodes

Boy Killed Anally When Office Chair Explodes

Well, stories don't get much worse than this. A 14-year-old boy in China was killed when his chair exploded, sending chunks of metal into his rectum. The bleeding this caused killed him.

The alleged explosion came from the gas cylinder that was in the base of the chair, the part that allowed the user to adjust the seat up and down. The canister gets compressed when you sit on it, but can it actually create enough energy to make the seat cushion explode like that and kill a man? I doubt it, but this is what people are reporting.

In other news, I am working from a beanbag from now on. Sweet merciful crap.

-----

I guess doing stuff to your anus can kill you.

Last edited by nikeball; 02-20-2009 at 03:05 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:13 PM   #102
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
I guess doing stuff to your anus can kill you.
I have unfortunately watched Mr. Hands' video before....
Old 02-20-2009, 03:19 PM   #103
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Has it been confirmed that it was indeed Stackhouse shooting jumpshots and not 2 earthquakes?

Last edited by Murphy3; 02-20-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:34 PM   #104
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Lies!
Old 02-20-2009, 04:34 PM   #105
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
In other news, I am working from a beanbag from now on. Sweet merciful crap.
I recommend a fitness orb. It will strengthen your back, improve your sports performance, and give you more enjoyable sex.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 04:37 PM   #106
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Lies!
Mafia !!!
Old 02-22-2009, 07:06 PM   #107
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...s.bush.job.cnn

much better fit
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 05:07 PM   #108
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Fun stuff Guv´nör Arnold is visiting the CeBit
Old 03-04-2009, 09:34 AM   #109
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

This, i just found in my mailbox.

Weird news from China 2008

- In Shanghai, a desesperated man jumped into the river to suicide, but soon he managed to climb out of the river because he thought the river was too dirty.
- Taipei, Taiwan, a man with the ID number 123456789 is not living a happy life, because he was frequently suspected using falsified ID
- Sichuan, two 10-year-olds engaged through Internet and the boy decided to walk some 200km to Chongqing to meet the girl's family.
- Hainan Prov. A boss sent wages to her employees while at night he hired others to rob their houses.
- Chengdu, Sichuan Prov. A woman bought a car with millions of coins.
- Beijing, a driver intended to hit 22 cars lightly because he was fond of listening to their alarm sound.
- Xi'an, a couple's wedding videotape was stolen, so they insisted holding a wedding again.
- Nanjing, Jiangsu Prov. A man made pants for his dog in order to help it avoid sexual assaults from other dog.
- Anhui Prov. A woman failed to find a job in Nanjing, Capital of Jiangsu Province, and then she dialed 110 (just like 911 in USA) to ask police to drive her home.
- Nanning, Guangxi Aut. Reg. , An art student was offered examination identity of science subjects, she could only take the exam of science.
- Nanjing, Jiangsu Prov. In a certain house each of the 26 towels has its own function. A baby-sitter was fired because she failed to remember the different use of the towels.
- Nanjing, an escaped criminal laughed loudly seeing his "WANTED" paper in the street, and, he was soon arrested.
- Guangzhou, Guangdong. An old man drove off a wagon of passengers in the subway line to allow his wife peeing.
- Guangxi, a ranger was hit by a car but was not wounded, because he wore 27 clothes that day.
- Henan Prov. A thief failed to steal a mobile phone and was catched by a man who definitely ran faster than him, because the man was a professional runner bearing a provincial championship.
- Dalian, Liaoning. An old couple hid 6000 yuan cash but their pig ate 4500 of them for food.
- Zhuhai, Guangdong, A man dialed 110, claiming that a bomb was found inside his bar to test the reaction speed of the police.
- Harbin, Heilongjiang. At a -25 degree night, a thief failed to open the window of the house he wanted to rob because his hands were frozen. He begged the host to dial 110 for help.
- Shandong Province, two cars hit each other as both drivers were looking at a beautiful woman. The two accused the woman in the court, and the judges decided that the woman was not guilty.
- Chongqing City, A thief stole a purse and then wrote a thank-you note to its owner.
- Zhengzhou, Henan Prov. A thief broke into an office, but he wandered 6 hours in it not knowing what to steal.
- Kunming, Yunnan Prov. A gambling mum lost her tuition for her child, she asked the boss of the gamehouse to give the money back.
- Wuhan City, a dentist found it hard to remove a bad tooth for a 4-year-old girl and decided to charge extra 60 yuan "No-cooperation fee".
- Shandong, a thief took a firecracker for a candle when stealing at night in a house.
- Chongqing City, a telephone of a police station was halted because of short of balance.
- Nanjing, an old man left his home because his wife was a bad cook.
- Chonqing City, An ATM failed to let cash out, a client was waiting beside it for a night with self-served fruit and water supply.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:00 PM   #110
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29498350/

Quote:
Woman has 911 meltdown over McNuggets
Fla. police say she called emergency number 3 times after store runs out

FORT PIERCE, Fla. - Authorities say a Florida woman called 911 three times after McDonald's employees told her they were out of Chicken McNuggets.

A police report says 27-year-old Fort Pierce resident Latreasa L. Goodman told authorities she paid for a 10-piece last week but was later informed the restaurant had run out.

She says she was refused a refund and told all sales were final. A cashier told police she offered Goodman a larger portion of different food for the same price, but Goodman became irate.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn’t have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don’t want one," Goodman told police, according to The Stuart News. "This is an emergency."

Police say Goodman was cited on a misuse of 911 charge. A current phone listing for Goodman couldn't be found.

A McDonald's spokesman says Goodman should have been given a refund, and she's being sent a gift card for a free meal.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 03-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #111
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

^

So she still gets the gift card? Lame. After all that, she should receive no reward whatsoever. Unless a swift kick in the pants is a reward.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #112
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i don't want a McDouble!!
Old 03-04-2009, 06:49 PM   #113
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Whats so hard about giving her a dang refund????
Old 03-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #114
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness View Post
Whats so hard about giving her a dang refund????
even i am not above the store policy.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:41 AM   #115
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

How to define luck...

http://www.spiegel.de/video/video-54476.html
Old 03-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #116
MavsX
Diamond Member

^ yeah man. What a lucky SOB. 9 lives..right there
Old 03-09-2009, 04:48 AM   #117
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Blub. DAX: 3.599,79 -1,82%
Old 03-13-2009, 01:15 PM   #118
nikeball
Platinum Member

long read about one of the greatest heists ever...

http://www.wired.com/politics/law/ma...urrentPage=all
Old 04-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #119
ty
Diamond Member

http://www.trendhunter.com/trends/la...-store-shelves

Giant Cheetos. Legendary. Must I say more?

Last edited by ty; 04-01-2009 at 12:57 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #120
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The ShamWow guy was arrested for beating a hooker. Man the pictures of that guy look awful...LMAO...

Quote:
OTTAWA — Television pitchman Vince Shlomi, better known as the ShamWow Guy who has been phenomenally successful peddling absorbent towels and food choppers, was arrested at a swank Miami hotel last month after a violent confrontation with a prostitute, according to a post Friday on the website The Smoking Gun.

Shlomi, 44, and Sasha Harris, 26, were both arrested, according to police reports.

According to an arrest affidavit, Shlomi told police he met Harris at a Miami Beach nightclub on Feb. 7 and took her to his $750-a-night room Shlomi told police he paid Harris about $1,000 and that that when he kissed her, she "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched her several times until she released his tongue.

The affidavit says a bleeding Shlomi ran to the hotel lobby, where security summoned police.

Both arrested for felony aggravated battery, but The Smoking Gun says prosecutors this month declined to file formal charges against the combatants.
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/Technol...935/story.html

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote