Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 07-29-2008, 11:55 PM   #81
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

At this point I'm not too sure what else we can do.

This sucks. You can't start rebuilding bc of Dirk. What are they supposed to do here exactly?
Old 07-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #82
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The only logical step to me is Josh Smith.

Now for the people who weren't in favor of Josh Smith, now that Artest is completely off the table:
If you're options are Josh Smith, or stick with what you have, what do you do?
Old 07-30-2008, 12:06 AM   #83
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
The only logical step to me is Josh Smith.

Now for the people who weren't in favor of Josh Smith, now that Artest is completely off the table:
If you're options are Josh Smith, or stick with what you have, what do you do?
dirno has been rather adamant that Josh Smith is not going anywhere....I tend to agree with his reasoning on the matter.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:11 AM   #84
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

then how exactly do they address the issue that they are potentially the 4th best team in the division?
Old 07-30-2008, 12:19 AM   #85
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then how exactly do they address the issue that they are potentially the 4th best team in the division?
They like their team?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-30-2008, 12:20 AM   #86
BGMaverick9
Guru

...I hate our Front Office
Old 07-30-2008, 12:22 AM   #87
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

F-Em... And P-On-Em To...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-30-2008 at 12:24 AM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:25 AM   #88
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2

F-Em... And P-On-Em To...
that about says it...

Last edited by sike; 07-30-2008 at 12:26 AM.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:35 AM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh, weeeee! The natives are restless!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:57 AM   #90
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

we can embrace flac- i mean, cynicism...

it's not like we were going to win the title anyways, enjoy the ride or something.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:49 AM   #91
seagullstalker35

seagullstalker35 has a spectacular aura aboutseagullstalker35 has a spectacular aura aboutseagullstalker35 has a spectacular aura about
Default Artest at Power Forward?

Per Hollinger

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/column...estdeal-080730

yao/artest/battier/mcgrady/alston seems like a hell of a starting lineup to me.

Houston is a really high risk, really high reward team. The high reward being championship, possibly 2 if things work out perfectly. drawback? the risk is huge. Artest is a known nutcase liable to blow at any time, yao and mcgrady are injured a lot, a few unproven guys that need to step up, etc.

still. they could dominate the league if everything falls into place. artest can hold his own against most 4s in the league nowadays and guard the perimeter when battier is out, or he can be used to double team guys like kobe, lebron, paul, etc. yao and mutumbo down low to erase mistakes, battier on the perimeter guarding the hell out of everybody, these guys could easily have the best defense in the league next year.

then on offense they have mcgrady creating for himself and others on the perimeter, yao and artest are 2 legit options in the post, and a slew of shooters (alston, brent barry, battier, head, etc.) all around them to make people pay for any double teams. how do you stop a team like that? great offense to go with suffocating defense.

granted, many things must go right, but if i was a houston fan i'd be salivating at the idea of this team....

Last edited by seagullstalker35; 07-30-2008 at 01:54 AM.
seagullstalker35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #92
NYCdog

NYCdog will become famous soon enoughNYCdog will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Hey dude... long time no see. I've been dying to ask you for years now.... how does it feel to have not won a World Series since you guaranteed they would years ago? I think that was the year the Red Sox won their first (this decade), right?

I couldn't resist.
Wow do I feel welcomed LOL [Insert Crow into mouth for Yankee WS Guarantee] Even worse, IIRC, I made that guarantee in 04' when we were up 3-0 on BOS. Damn...

Now that this is out of the way, I'm focused on my Yankee FO making the moves necessary to win it all this year and let the ole place go out with a bang.....

Me thinks the Mavs FO better do the same real quick. I hear Josh Smith might already have plane ticket for LAX......
Old 07-30-2008, 01:51 AM   #93
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Artest will play his ass off. For one, it's a contract year. Second, he REALLY wants to play for Adelman. He has high praises for him. I'm sure Artest's problems back in Indiana/Sacramento are over.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:01 AM   #94
NYCdog

Quote:
...I hate our Front Office
Why?

It could be worse. Try being a Kings fan right now after this trade?

Or even better....Try being a KNICKS FAN.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:12 AM   #95
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCdog
Why?

It could be worse. Try being a Kings fan right now after this trade?

Or even better....Try being a KNICKS FAN.
Atleast you can tell those teams are trying to get better. I'm not sure if this team is.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:17 AM   #96
NYCdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
Artest will play his ass off. For one, it's a contract year. Second, he REALLY wants to play for Adelman. He has high praises for him. I'm sure Artest's problems back in Indiana/Sacramento are over.
I second this......Artest is ALL ABOUT MONEY. He couldnt get it this off-season. All he will think about is that FAT contract at the end of next season. That's some serious motivation right there. He'll be on his best behavior and put up career numbers. Rockets made the right move in "renting" him for the season....

But the reason why Rocket fans should be happy is because this team got what was really needed, Attitude. There so-called "Dynamic Duo" is SOFT and lacks that "fiery" intensity. This is where adding Ron Artest into the equation will benefit them the most.....

Last edited by NYCdog; 07-30-2008 at 02:24 AM.
NYCdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #97
NYCdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Atleast you can tell those teams are trying to get better. I'm not sure if this team is.
Wait.....were you paying attention when Isiah was in power?

You can have him if you want.....we'll gladly trade him for Donnie Nelson.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:21 AM   #98
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

We shouldve given them Eddie J and a future draft pick

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 06:43 AM   #99
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Does this move put serious pressure on the Dallas FO...or will they still rely on Carlisle and Kidd to be enough?

Well Donnie doesn't have any regrets so why would he care about this?

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 07:23 AM   #100
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Man...this hurts.

Even if the Rockets don't stay completely healthy next season I think this makes them a (legitimate) top 4 team in the West. If they were to somehow stay healthy, they're a strong, strong title contender.

We are now staring straight at fourth in the division.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 08:29 AM   #101
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

I am angry, I am livid, I am pretty damn pissed off. I am just not in a good place right now. I would feel much better had Artest been sent to the Eastern conference. This is crap.

I would have dealt Josh for Artest...

Why the hellz everybody else in the league getting rip off bargains and we can't get $hit?
Old 07-30-2008, 10:00 AM   #102
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

lol.

All you can do is lol at our front office. Pathetic. Game over. Move on guys, nothing to see here. We can now embrace two wasted seasons of the inevitable mediocrity we're now destined for.

Sorry, Dirk, our front office failed you. Sorry, fans, our front office failed us.

It was a good run. We had a chance and I guess that's all you can ask for. Now back to the lottery and then to a suckish rebuilding team for 4 or 5 seasons.

Damn, this is the definition of epic failure.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:07 AM   #103
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

This just gives the rockets another chance to be great on paper and not so good in real life.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #104
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
This just gives the rockets another chance to be great on paper and not so good in real life.
Yeah but at least it gives them a chance. Their GM is actually putting them in the best position to win. Our GM is eating dumplings in China.

Old 07-30-2008, 10:17 AM   #105
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Since the trade cannot go through until August 15, I hope someone else offers something better...or the Kings FO gets ripped by fans and Sacramento media and negates on the offer.
Old 07-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #106
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

hmm...

Quote:
NBA front-office sources said that the Lakers were undeniably disappointed not to land Artest, but, as ESPN.com reported earlier this month, L.A. was also reluctant to part with Lamar Odom in a deal for Artest, which virtually assured that the Kings would opt to look for another trade partner. Sacramento ultimately relented on its insistence that any team acquiring Artest absorb the contract of forward Kenny Thomas as well, dropping that condition and agreeing to Houston's offer because the Kings are essentially coming away with two first-round picks for the unpredictable Artest.

Old 07-30-2008, 11:22 AM   #107
sike
The Preacha

The only good thing about this deal is that the Lakers are upset. Screw that, I'm upset!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:55 AM   #108
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack

Move over kids.

The new BIG 3 is about to take over this.
There's only gonna be one not injured by the All-Star break.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #109
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
The only good thing about this deal is that the Lakers are upset. Screw that, I'm upset!
Yeah, but they can just move down their list and find someone. I'd much rather be in the Lakers' offseason spot vs. ours.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #110
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban flirts with the Cubs and Donnie continues his love affair with the Chinese national team while other FOs are out working their a$$ off to improve their chances at winning a championship. This makes me sick. Mark/Donnie better have more than "we love out team" and "well we got rid of Avery" by the dawn of training camp. I'm rapidly losing faith in the competency/motivation of our execs.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:02 PM   #111
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Yeah, but they can just move down their list and find someone. I'd much rather be in the Lakers' offseason spot vs. ours.
no doubt.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #112
sike
The Preacha

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog
Mark/Donnie better have more than "we love out team" and "well we got rid of Avery" by the dawn of training camp. I'm rapidly losing faith in the competency/motivation of our execs.
Wait and see just doesn't feel good right now.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:05 PM   #113
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wait and see just doesn't feel good right now.
Yeah, something about "wait and see" doesn't exactly gel with the "win now" mantra we've been hearing ever since the Kidd trade...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-30-2008 at 12:05 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #114
BGMaverick9
Guru

They'll have a full off-season's worth of quotes that can easily be thrown right in their face to say, "where the hell have you been, or where are the results you promised?" if nothing happens.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:07 PM   #115
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
Yeah, something about "wait and see" doesn't exactly gel with the "win now" mantra we've been hearing ever since the Kidd trade...
They simply HAVE to make a move is they want us to continue to take them seriously and consider them contenders.

Old 07-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #116
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They simply HAVE to make a move is they want us to continue to take them seriously and consider them contenders.
Exactly...

(especially if they want me to keep shelling out my hard-earned cash to see them at the AAC instead of on TV...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-30-2008 at 12:10 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:09 PM   #117
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Or just in simple terms of taking them at their word or just shrug off anything they tell us.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:33 PM   #118
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I think it's time to let Donnie go.
As a not-with-the-NBA-grown-upper, i was and i am still astonished, that a Mavs manager ist working as coach for a direct competitor.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 07-30-2008 at 12:40 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 12:59 PM   #119
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
Since the trade cannot go through until August 15, I hope someone else offers something better...or the Kings FO gets ripped by fans and Sacramento media and negates on the offer.
No, it's a done deal. Morey isn't stupid. They just have to wait until the 14th of August to officially announce it. Artest was on a Sacramento radio show last night saying how great it would be to retire in Houston and carefully not trying to give it away.

Go to page two, or just search Artest. It's the "Ron Artest Traded to Houston": http://cbs13.com/video/

Last edited by GuerillaBlack; 07-30-2008 at 01:01 PM.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:10 PM   #120
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

good trade for the rockets!!!!
Yao, t-mac, and artest....... god~ thats goin2 be a dream team!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote