Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-27-2010, 03:49 PM   #81
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
play Kidd, Dirk, and Marion the entire game (or as much as possible)
Make Sike coach for Game 5.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:50 PM   #82
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmazingHappens View Post
I really don´t get why you Mavs and Spurs hate each other so much.

Sure you had hard "basketball fights", but...how about their citizens?
F*ck their citizens, too.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #83
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Kidd/ Roddy
Terry/ Stevenson
Butler/ Marion
Dirk/ Marion
Damp/Haywood
Old 04-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #84
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's a long shot, but it would be greatness if we saw some Roddy action. One can hope....

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:03 PM   #85
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
F*ck their citizens, too.
ha I agree. I had some friends go down there over the weekend and they got into some altercations with the locals during game 3. And most of them were females. Those dudes down there were classless. I was told some even had the spurs logo tattooed on their face! wtf?!

Last edited by Mavs817; 04-27-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:09 PM   #86
AmazingHappens

AmazingHappens will become famous soon enoughAmazingHappens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Did you just use that post to accuse someone else of incoherence? I feel like I'm in bizarro world right now.
I supouse you can, in less than 1 year, learn how to write in another language better than me.

Incoherence and lack of grammatical knowledge are two dif. things, but good try to look smart, I guess

Anyway, just wanted to know why BB gods dont like Mavs and I´m starting to see why

I´m sorry for the good people, I´m sure there are some here.

Last edited by AmazingHappens; 04-27-2010 at 04:11 PM.
AmazingHappens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #87
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Mr. Zhizhi has something to say
Old 04-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #88
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-27-2010, 04:16 PM   #89
dirkadickastan
Banned

dirkadickastan is on a distinguished road

I think your going to see some burn from Roddy tonight. The Mavs need to show the spurs a different look, and he might be the energy guy were looking for to get us into game 6.
dirkadickastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:19 PM   #90
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Stevenson......
Old 04-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #91
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkadickastan View Post
I think your going to see some burn from Roddy tonight. The Mavs need to show the spurs a different look, and he might be the energy guy were looking for to get us into game 6.
We wont see much if any. Carlisle's gonna go with the guys that brought the team this far. It's their deed to finish
Old 04-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #92
AmazingHappens

AmazingHappens will become famous soon enoughAmazingHappens will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavs817 View Post
ha I agree. I had some friends go down there over the weekend and they got into some altercations with the locals during game 3. And most of them were females. Those dudes down there were classless. I was told some even had the spurs logo tattooed on their face! wtf?!
I´m not saying Miami is the classiest org., but saying Spurs are not classy it´s simple not true.

It´s like saying mavfans are all full of bitterness and hate. That´s not true either.

Shit happens everywere, some more, some less. Like in basketball games or my grammar.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:33 PM   #93
conjurer

conjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to allconjurer is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Let's go with 6 out of 58 (10.3%) for teams coming back from 3-1 with two games at home.
That's even better, alright!

GO MAVS!

Last edited by conjurer; 04-27-2010 at 04:38 PM.
conjurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #94
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
We wont see much if any. Carlisle's gonna go with the guys that brought the team this far. It's their deed to finish
Sheesh.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:46 PM   #95
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Heres what I would do, to at least give the Mavs a chance at a comeback.

1. Haywood starts. I don't care about all this bullsh*t "ohhh Damp is a better Duncan defender". People are under this false impression from last years playoffs. They fail to remember, however, that Duncan was banged up. I have seen Haywood do a great job against Duncan at times during this series. Also Duncan has to actually do something on D when Haywood is out there. Damp gives us nothing. No that is not an exaggeration, Damp has literally given us nothing in terms of offense. He has no field goals the entire series. Another plus of starting Haywood is that he gets more PT with Kidd, which is a lot better than attempting to ball with Shorty Gonzales. Also, giving Haywood the start will pump him up. A energized Haywood does wonders for this team.

2. More Roddy B. No more JJB at SG. Roddy should get 15 minutes on Tuesday. Why the hell not? What do you have to lose? Get him out there. The Mavs lack easy buckets and Roddy is a one man fast break. If Roddy starts playing well and Jet and/or Caron isn't, give him some of their minutes. Roddy could be our answer to George Hill.

3. More Marion. Even though he was playing great offense in game 4, he was still benched in the 4th. Inexcusable. We need our defenders out there. The offense in the 4th should be run primarily through Dirk anyway, bringing me to my next point.

4. Keep giving the ball to Dirk. I think he only had like 5 shots midway through the third quarter. Dirk is always talking about how he hates long rests, so I assume long periods of getting ignored on offense isn't fun for him either. He loves getting himself into a rhythm, which is way he starts shooting shots on game day before most players. We shouldn't post Marion up and iso him 6-7 times a day. Thats just taking touches away from Dirk. At the same time Dirk isos shouldn't be our only play, find a way to get Caron in the game.

Plus, the more I think about it, the more I think starting Roddy might be a good idea.
Hes an instant offense kinda guy who guy start the game off with a roddy-oop and get the crowd into it. Maybe fix these 17 point first quarters we've been having. Also, he is probably the best option on Hill that we have on this team.

Kidd/Roddy/Marion/Dirk/Haywood

Just thinking out loud. I would definitely start Haywood though. That shouldn't be a question

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:48 PM   #96
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

OVER???

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:57 PM   #97
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

The thing about Roddy is he doesn't even have to have an enormous game to contribute. His ability to get into the lane puts a lot of pressure on opposing defenses and can open up space for teammates. Not only that but he may be our best fast break threat and can cause problems for the opposition's offense as well. As long as he's not turning the ball over I think he could really help. I hope we see some PT from him tonight.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 04-27-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:07 PM   #98
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
That's what I'm talking about!

if i could change my avatar id be in.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:15 PM   #99
Furiousracer313

Furiousracer313 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Nice vid. Who starts talking at 5:17? I like that video at the end.
Final Scene from 300.
Furiousracer313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:31 PM   #100
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

This place:

better be ROCKIN'
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:39 PM   #101
Windmill360
Diamond Member

EITHER WE HEAL NOW AS A TEAM OR WE DIE

Last edited by Windmill360; 04-27-2010 at 05:39 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:56 PM   #102
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Well, that video did the trick. I'm amped.

Another long year down to a mere 48 minutes, dallas-mavs.com friends..

The same thing every year since we were little kids. Some of us consider the ending fate. Some of us consider the ending luck. We all consider the ending a lesson though the message is different for us all. This lesson comes as often and steady as the endless revolving seasons and as unapologetic and dependable as the scorching summer sun. It teaches us to lick our wounds, to scrap together the pride which does not dissolve and to reenforce it with hope, some of it justified, the rest of it mustered and birthed from somewhere we don't know or don't quite understand, and we look up yet again. The armor comes back on, the weapons recast, the plans redrawn and our eyes hunger once more.. every year.

Again.
Again.
And again!!

And we will do that if we have to. Whether we want to or not, we will resume this half-learned ritual, half-gut instinct of a tradition which is as much us as anything we call our own.. but not tonight, not when this story is not yet a story to be told and its ending yet unwritten.

History is ripe full of improbable comebacks which started with a spark called belief. Belief can make the impossible possible. You've asked and longed for a time when we atleast had hope as if we were some undeveloped child whose desires only lay in the future.. well, tonight, I don't want your hope. Tonight, the future can wait. Tonight, I want your belief. Tonight, I want you to believe we will not start the process.

Believe we can stop the mourning and the rebuilding. Believe we can make the circle of seasons wait for us. Believe this year will not end tonight.

Do what you can, but you must believe.
PREACH!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #103
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Never say die!
Old 04-27-2010, 05:59 PM   #104
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Don't really have much insight for pre game analytical study for this game, but kill the spurs please. And erase every drop of false hope they ever had of defeating the Mavericks. It isn't a three win streak. It's a W, after a W, after another W...
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:00 PM   #105
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Never say die!
(unless your saying it at the Spurs!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:07 PM   #106
Saint Baller

Saint Baller is on a distinguished road

they may have won a few battles, but the war is far from over.

GO MAVS KICK SOME SPUR ASS

Made by me a few years ago, ignore the logo thing on the left, my old site thats not running anymore.
Saint Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:08 PM   #107
Saint Baller

Saint Baller is on a distinguished road

btw, Dirk gonna blow it up tonight, just like he did the day the pic in my sig was taken. ya dig?!

Made by me a few years ago, ignore the logo thing on the left, my old site thats not running anymore.
Saint Baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #108
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
These are serious times, and drastic measures are required.

I now call upon the Maverick faithful to rally together in support of their team. Death must rain down tonight on the hated Spurs, and so I have called upon the purveyor of death and destruction to lead the charge. Please join me in donning the Avatar of Chuck.

Victory will be ours! Let no Spur remain standing!
I'm in line!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:28 PM   #109
Sleepy.de

Sleepy.de is on a distinguished road

I belive! Go Mavs, F'em
Sleepy.de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:35 PM   #110
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Want to believe Stern doesn't have a role in outcomes? Then isn't it strange that Joey Crawford has not refereed one game yet in this series?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #111
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck. Check.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:46 PM   #112
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I know the audio's already been posted, but thought I'd post the video as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4tIrjBDkk

Nothing gets me fired up like that clip. Nothing.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 06:51 PM   #113
AmazingHappens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Want to believe Stern doesn't have a role in outcomes? Then isn't it strange that Joey Crawford has not refereed one game yet in this series?
Are the Lakers complaining about refs? (they are not blowing out a team they "are supouse to").

Are you actually comparing refs between Game 1 and the rest of the series?

Oh, wait, right, it´s the only game you won and they won the other 3, I got it

Just hope for the refs to balance the shit and both teams play some good BB. That´s the only thing I asked tonight as a fan of this sport.
Old 04-27-2010, 06:59 PM   #114
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Don't really have much insight for pre game analytical study for this game, but kill the spurs please. And erase every drop of false hope they ever had of defeating the Mavericks. It isn't a three win streak. It's a W, after a W, after another W...
This time of year, is about heart, hustle and lots of luck. One game at a time.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:04 PM   #115
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Nothin' better than a rally avatar.

The Spurs are doomed.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:05 PM   #116
War Mavs

War Mavs is on a distinguished road

are they doing anything to get the crowd rowdy like blue shirts?
War Mavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #117
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by War Mavs View Post
are they doing anything to get the crowd rowdy like blue shirts?
They're doing a "Wear Your Pastel-Colored Button-Ups and Polos" promotion in the lower bowl.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #118
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
Make Sike coach for Game 5.
I can guarantee that I would not stop until I've drawn up plays that get Dirk shots...and that I would get a T if my star was getting man handled by McDyss!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 07:07 PM   #119
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Mavs will let the officials get to their head in the first 10 minutes of the game. Officials will try to make themselves known early on that what happened in game 4 will not be tolerated again.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #120
mavsfan4lyfe201

mavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these partsmavsfan4lyfe201 is infamous around these parts

this is whatt the mavs need to get going. what do they have to lose? theyve been through IT ALL already,

losing in the finals..losing as a 1 seed...at this point losing would mean cuban might blow up the team, or regardless someone is out of here. most likely butler.. and possibly carlisle.

anyway, i got faith in them to rally, their built for this...but i cant watch the next 2 games, not til game 7 will i watch. i cant bare to watch a possible round 1 exit

BETTER BRING IT TUFF JUICE. leave that shook bitch caron butler at home with his jumpshots.
mavsfan4lyfe201 is offline   Reply With Quote