Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-25-2008, 09:15 PM   #81
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

BTW--

My doctors all want to consult with Jason Kidd before their next heart transplant to see if he approves of their diagnosis and cutting skills.

Plus--all the nurses in the hospitals in SA had big grins because Jason Kidd gave them all the best sex in their lives--all at the same time.

Plus--Kidd has jinxed the Spurs--they only scored five points in the entire first quarter against Atlanta--lowest quarter in SA history and possibly in history of the NBA.

Last edited by Big Shot Rob; 02-25-2008 at 09:16 PM.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2008, 11:08 PM   #82
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavfreak
Sorry, I did not know it was about vibes. My bad. Since Kidd arrived, I grew 4 inches, my wife inherited a chain of liquor stores, and I discovered that I can move objects with my mind. Oh yeah, I can fly now.
that's what i'm talking about.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #83
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

The boogeyman checks under his bed at night for Jason Kidd.
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:40 PM   #84
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Obama asked Kidd for his support and came from 30+ points down to now winning many states and on the verge of the Demo nomination...
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:45 AM   #85
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Wow.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:07 AM   #86
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

If this thread can go another 2-3 pages and still be witty and funny, this will be the greatest thread ever.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:11 AM   #87
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd touched this thread and it had babies.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #88
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Jason Kidd touched this thread and it had babies.
now that is fertile!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:12 AM   #89
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

To be serious... Kidd has brought my Mavs excitement back to a maximum after two very disappointing post seasons. It feels like it did during the nash era, and I love it. I can't imagine how Chum feels.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:13 AM   #90
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd taught horse900703 proper grammar.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:16 AM   #91
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The times when there were only one set of footprints in the sand - Jason Kidd was carrying you...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:17 AM   #92
fluid.forty.one

Jason Kidd cheered up ShaggyDirk.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #93
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Jason Kidd taught horse900703 proper grammar.
I heard he taught horse geometry

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-26-2008, 01:18 AM   #94
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
The times when there were only one set of footprints in the sand - Jason Kidd was carrying you...
amazing!

Old 02-26-2008, 01:19 AM   #95
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I can't imagine how Chum feels.
Like Paul Ruben at a theater

Old 02-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #96
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
With the help of Jason Kidd, horse finally figured out the meaning of life. Too bad he can't string together enough complete sentences to clue the rest of us in.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:59 AM   #97
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
i believe it was euclidean geometry
Old 02-26-2008, 07:59 AM   #98
MavsX
Diamond Member

Jason Kidd invented the Big Mac.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #99
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Love J kidd now~~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:20 AM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Clicking on this thread turned out to be an even worse idea than I thought.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:25 AM   #101
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd orders off the dollar menu but only has to pay 5 cents.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 10:53 AM   #102
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Clicking on this thread turned out to be an even worse idea than I thought.
what are you talking about!? ~~~~

It's freaking genius man!~~~~

Last edited by MavsX; 02-26-2008 at 10:53 AM.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:22 PM   #103
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Since Kidd joined the Mavericks, he's given me the inspiration to finally build my time machine... with it, I went back in time and helped facilitate Kidd joining the Mavericks! Presto!

Last edited by irontoad; 02-26-2008 at 01:22 PM.
irontoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:29 PM   #104
MavsX
Diamond Member

Jason Kidd is the one who invented the Core 2 Extreme Quad Core Processor. Not those nerds at Intel. Intel got the idea from Kidd, who thought of the cutting edge 45nm technology utilizing hafnium-infused circuitry to deliver even greater performance and power efficiency.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:36 PM   #105
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

When Jason Kidd orders off the dollar menu he only pays in dimes.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 02-26-2008 at 04:11 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 07:18 PM   #106
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd casts down injury prone centers with the greatest of ease, especially those from the anus of Texas.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:21 PM   #107
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Jason Kidd casts down injury prone centers with the greatest of ease, especially those from the anus of Texas.
Why would you compare an anus to something as dirty & stinky as Houston?

Old 02-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #108
Underdog

Jason Kidd is carrying my love child...

Old 02-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #109
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

When Moses spoke to the burning bush... it was Jason Kidd who answered.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:07 PM   #110
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd peed in Flaco' cherrios...it was the best meal of his life.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #111
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Jason Kidd built the pyramids, more recently he started the crotch grabbing trend for perverts everywhere!
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #112
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I would not want to be in Tokey41's shoes right now.

Nice knowin' ya.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:53 PM   #113
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm now donating ten cents for every Jason Kidd assist to homeless people on the streets.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #114
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I would not want to be in chumdawg's shoes right now, since pretty soon he will BE a homeless person on the streets.
Old 02-26-2008, 08:58 PM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I would not want to be in chumdawg's shoes right now, since pretty soon he will BE a homeless person on the streets.
Don't worry about me. I'm also stealing a dollar for every Jason Kidd heist, so I'm pretty sure I'll make out okay in the end.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #116
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
I would not want to be in Tokey41's shoes right now.

Nice knowin' ya.
Unless making fun of Dallas players isn't allowed i'm not going anywhere.

Love the player, hate the human. Maybe on some level thats why I was so against the trade, who knows.

Anyway... Jason Kidd trained James Bond.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #117
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
Exactly. That's why you should probably keep negative thoughts of Kidd to yourself.

Just some friendly advice, but perhaps a little too late.
Old 02-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #118
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
Unless making fun of Dallas players isn't allowed i'm not going anywhere.

Love the player, hate the human. Maybe on some level thats why I was so against the trade, who knows.

I think here's a guy whose life needs changing.

Ask yourself, Tokey...what would JK do? Huh? WWJKD?
Old 02-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #119
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd shot Liberty Valance.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #120
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The nice thing is that Jason Kidd won't get mad at tokey for raining on his parade because he wasn't expecting a parade anyways.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jason kidd