Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-15-2007, 01:53 PM   #81
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Jerry West is definitely to old for Dirk!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2007, 01:59 PM   #82
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

hey don't cool off now, we still need help here
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:06 PM   #83
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Over 22.000. I stop right now and have a break for dinner. Keep it on guys!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 02-15-2007, 02:27 PM   #84
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

jerry is winning
Old 02-15-2007, 02:43 PM   #85
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

West is winning? Crazy... I guess i'll do my part.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:44 PM   #86
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to help, but it is going to slow.... Someone email Doc, he might be able to help us get Dirk a win.
Old 02-15-2007, 02:45 PM   #87
endrity
Platinum Member

i gotta go to class but people gotta keep voting cause jerry is about 1000 votes ahead right now
Old 02-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #88
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

almost 2k now ;(
GermanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #89
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Ok, I´m back again.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 02:48 PM   #90
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

More like 1500... and it's getting bigger! Help!
Old 02-15-2007, 02:55 PM   #91
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

soo made one k good

(25182 Votes) Jerry West
(24159 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
Old 02-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #92
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Even though this is dumb, the results are being published so I want Dirk to win. VOTE everyone.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #93
GermanFan

(25876 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
(25875 Votes) Jerry West
Old 02-15-2007, 03:00 PM   #94
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

We're ahead now. It's like we are playing a team internet game.... join forces! unite!

(was that cheesy enough?)
Old 02-15-2007, 03:01 PM   #95
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

lol look how many votes jerry west and dirk have compared to everyone else. its like 26000 to 85
Old 02-15-2007, 03:04 PM   #96
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

You know....this is stupid.

But Ill play bc I know the other idiots aren't a bunch of Jerry West fans....they're Dirk haters. They have to be.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:04 PM   #97
Tokey41
Platinum Member

What time is voting over?
Old 02-15-2007, 03:07 PM   #98
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
What time is voting over?
midnight...

Old 02-15-2007, 03:09 PM   #99
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
You know....this is stupid.

But Ill play bc I know the other idiots aren't a bunch of Jerry West fans....they're Dirk haters. They have to be.
Was thinking the same thing. It's going to take a lot of collective energy from this board to get Dirk the victory in the final round.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:11 PM   #100
fluid.forty.one

There has gotta be some dedicated Jerry West fans out there though, cause he demolished Garnett in the 2nd round, and got more votes than anyone in the 2nd round. Looks like we're up against West lovers AND Dirk haters.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:12 PM   #101
fluid.forty.one

They are closing the gap...
Old 02-15-2007, 03:15 PM   #102
Tokey41
Platinum Member

You know he's in some pretty good company now with West, Wilt, Oscar, Bird, Dr. J, Magic, and Kareem. I just never realized there were so many West fans...
Old 02-15-2007, 03:17 PM   #103
fluid.forty.one

Someone go post this on www.dallasbasketball.com I dont have an account there, but we could use their help.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:22 PM   #104
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Everytime I stop voting, West comes back. You have to be more efficient to win this.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 03:29 PM   #105
fluid.forty.one

Wow, huge push there from Dirk fans.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:30 PM   #106
GermanFan

my poor mouse and finger tips

(33249 Votes) Dirk Nowitzki
(31238 Votes) Jerry West

Last edited by GermanFan; 02-15-2007 at 03:38 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:45 PM   #107
GermanFan

how about some advertising

http://mavscentral.com <-- anybody a member ?
http://www.websitetoolbox.com/tool/mb/lmf
Old 02-15-2007, 03:58 PM   #108
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

I out for about 10 minutes and Jerry comes back by over one thousand votes.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 04:16 PM   #109
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

West is coming big way and overtook Dirk now. Dirk desperately needs a push!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 04:37 PM   #110
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

damn Laker fans. There's too many people in the city.
WurzburgBorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:39 PM   #111
WurzburgBorn

WurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to allWurzburgBorn is a name known to all

Total Votes: 139
(107 Votes) Wilt Chamberlain
(32 Votes) Oscar Robertson

Guess nobody cares?

I think I'll push Oscar so Dirk'll have an easier matchup next round.

Last edited by WurzburgBorn; 02-15-2007 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #112
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Jerry West fans respectively Dirk haters are f´king obstinate!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 04:56 PM   #113
WurzburgBorn

(116 Votes) Oscar Robertson <----that's my b|tch
(111 Votes) Wilt Chamberlain
Old 02-15-2007, 04:57 PM   #114
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol this is pretty funny. but I have to go home form work soon...I dont think we can keep up.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:10 PM   #115
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

You guys realize an 1100 vote lead is NOT enough to last the whole game tonight, yes?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 05:16 PM   #116
WurzburgBorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
You guys realize an 1100 vote lead is NOT enough to last the whole game tonight, yes?
Check the vote Dirk thread in the Mavs section. We've got macros on it now.

Last edited by WurzburgBorn; 02-15-2007 at 05:16 PM.
Old 02-15-2007, 05:29 PM   #117
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by WurzburgBorn
Check the vote Dirk thread in the Mavs section. We've got macros on it now.
macros ain't working fast enough....
Old 02-15-2007, 05:32 PM   #118
WurzburgBorn

When does the voting for the round end?
Old 02-15-2007, 05:32 PM   #119
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

The marcros are definitely to slow. I stoped voting for 10 minutes now and Jerry is coming back by 400 votes! There have to be more guys which vote or use this macro.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 02-15-2007, 05:46 PM   #120
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

WOOOOOWWWW.... this is just crazy!!!

It's almost like "Dirk Fans" vs "The Rest"... let's keep it going guys!!!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote