Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #81
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Julius Jones better have a huge hole or he won't get more than a yard.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 05:14 PM   #82
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

i think he got a knee and elbow...both of which = 2 feet.
so hurd got a total of four feet in bounds.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:15 PM   #83
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that's a catch and we've already used 2 challenges due to the refs' homefield advantage

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:15 PM   #84
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
if we do re-sign him, want to join me in starting a trade julius website?
Sure.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:15 PM   #85
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
I really really hope we don't resign Julius.
i really really hope youre right

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:16 PM   #86
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

The Cowboys have screwed by the refs so far. How many challenges do we have left?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:16 PM   #87
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

hurd is putting on the hurt
Old 12-30-2007, 05:16 PM   #88
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT playaction

if Romo can add that to his repertoire, he will be a very good quarterback

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:16 PM   #89
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

hurd came to play....throw him the dang ball

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #90
alby
Guru

Gosh Marion is so strong.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #91
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

If the cowboys reach the super bowl against NE, would that be the least combined losses in Super bowl history?
that would be great
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #92
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Gotta love Barber. If that were Julius he would've fell back or something.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #93
sike
The Preacha

Barber just pushed the line for 4 yards

Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #94
alby
Guru

Julius is mad, haha!

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:17 PM   #95
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
i really really hope youre right

Wasn't Parcells holding Julius back?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #96
alby
Guru

Joe Buck just pointed out Romo's downfall as a QB

"Romo looking right all the way"

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #97
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
GREAT playaction

if Romo can add that to his repertoire, he will be a very good quarterback
...he is already a very good qb...you don't put up the number he has and not be one...

his next step is great....not very good

Old 12-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #98
sike
The Preacha

he could have run for the first down there

Old 12-30-2007, 05:18 PM   #99
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Wasn't Parcells holding Julius back?
I am as guilty as anyone, I really thought Julius had something in him.

Romo had so much room to run for that TD.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:19 PM   #100
Bookit
Diamond Member

Romo could have run for a first down! :mad
Old 12-30-2007, 05:19 PM   #101
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

folk implosion
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:19 PM   #102
alby
Guru

Quote:
...he is already a very good qb...you don't put up the number he has and not be one...

his next step is great....not very good
I think he's good, don't get me wrong.

But, there are some clear shortcomings that Romo needs to work on.

The great thing about what I see from Romo is that they all can be fixed.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #103
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

That was disgusting to watch.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:20 PM   #104
sike
The Preacha

Folk needs to get that ball up on that one...

Old 12-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #105
Henry_VIII

even though romo could've run for the 1st down... maybe the td, I'm glad he didn't. The chance of contact resulting in injury isn't worth it for this game.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #106
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Quote:
Folk needs to get that ball up on that one...
Naw ya think?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #107
alby
Guru

Yuck, Folk

no longer a Folk hero?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:22 PM   #108
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
even though romo could've run for the 1st down... maybe the td, I'm glad he didn't. The chance of contact resulting in injury isn't worth it for this game.
..Then why is he playing?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:22 PM   #109
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Naw ya think?
I'm gonna come punch you in the mouth...

so...where should I meet you?

Old 12-30-2007, 05:23 PM   #110
sike
The Preacha

if we don't score on the next possession, I'd pull the starters

Old 12-30-2007, 05:23 PM   #111
Henry_VIII

Quote:
..Then why is he playing?
exactly. why is he playing?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:23 PM   #112
alby
Guru

Beware of the Ware.............................

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:23 PM   #113
sike
The Preacha

we would crush them in the playoffs

Old 12-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #114
alby
Guru

Tank with the recovery =]

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #115
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Beware of the Ware.............................
i love you

Old 12-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #116
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Now that's what I'm talking about! Keep the pressure on Collins all game long! He will give us the ball.

I am pissed at this offensive performance so far. It has to be better than this. Now they better go and get a TD.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:24 PM   #117
alby
Guru

Holy cow, he just tore up Samuels..

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:25 PM   #118
alby
Guru

Quote:
i love you
Love on Dallas-Mavs.com is shown through rep

yes, I'm begging

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:25 PM   #119
sike
The Preacha

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Now that's what I'm talking about! Keep the pressure on Collins all game long! He will give us the ball.

I am pissed at this offensive performance so far. It has to be better than this. Now they better go and get a TD.
dang it, boys, listen to Chummy

Old 12-30-2007, 05:25 PM   #120
sike
The Preacha

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to alby again.

sorry bro....i tried