Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-09-2006, 08:26 PM   #81
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I believe this is the fourth-biggest game in Mavericks franchise history. A win tonight would be the second-biggest win in Mavericks history (the Game Six win against the Lakers in '88 being the biggest at present).

The Mavs are going to play the best game they can tonight. They don't like losing. They respond well to losses. On top of that, they have very little respect for this aging, decrepit Spurs team. If the Mavs are to pull a blowout in this series, it's going to be tonight.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2006, 08:32 PM   #82
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

How is it possible that none of you suckers are pissed about this MOTHERF***ING Pistons game having 5 minutes to go and it's already 8:32pm!!!

this is BULLSHIT!!!

TNT can suck my SCHLONG
Old 05-09-2006, 08:33 PM   #83
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

They will hold the tip. Calm down, cowboy. Save that energy for the game!
Old 05-09-2006, 08:33 PM   #84
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

nevermind... they just said they're 15 minutes away from the tip...

I'm a bit calmer now...
Old 05-09-2006, 08:36 PM   #85
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Wraith..I just had to add a little fuel to the fire. OLN alternative? Who has heard of that? I thought I'd scare you just a bit.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:38 PM   #86
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Dirk better not puss out tonight. If he does... the Mavs will lose.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:43 PM   #87
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

it's time to even this bitch up...

Lets go Mavs!
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:44 PM   #88
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Good to see everyone as worked up as I am for this game...I WANT TO BELIEVE!
big_pth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #89
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Almost gametime... My predictions: Damp looked like he was trying awfully darned hard not to foul in the last game, so I wouldn't be surprised to see him fare a little better tonight than he did with the Danny Crawford officiating crew, so... Damp goes off for 9 pts, 13 rbs, and 3 blks, Devin Harris has a much bigger impact on this game than his 13 points will indicate, and Dirk will wake up and produce a very efficient 26 and 13 in the cause of a 96-89 winning Mavs' effort. We take homecourt tonight...
Old 05-09-2006, 08:47 PM   #90
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit, we've got Reggie Miller again!
Old 05-09-2006, 08:48 PM   #91
Manu-is-a-pussy
Banned

Manu-is-a-pussy will become famous soon enough

I predict that Manu will continue to be an uber-pussy.
Manu-is-a-pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:49 PM   #92
chumdawg
Guru

You know it's a big game when I have the radio and TV going at the same time!
Old 05-09-2006, 08:49 PM   #93
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu-is-a-pussy
I predict that Manu will continue to be an uber-pussy.
rep!
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:50 PM   #94
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

The great Dick Stockton and Reggie Miller. God must not be a Mav fan.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:51 PM   #95
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

devin looks pumped.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:51 PM   #96
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, we'll find out whether or not God is a Mavs fan or whether he's co-conspiring with the officials to keep the Mavs down.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:52 PM   #97
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Diop and Dirk already confused on defense.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:53 PM   #98
Murphy3
Guru

Wow, they ran Dirk off of a screen on the first play. Does AJ read this board? ...or, is he just using common sense?
Old 05-09-2006, 08:53 PM   #99
Murphy3
Guru

nice tip away and slam.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:54 PM   #100
chumdawg
Guru

The Spurs have no idea how to handle this lineup...on either end!
Old 05-09-2006, 08:54 PM   #101
WraithXx
Diamond Member

oh yes baby! OH YES BABY!

I'm LOVIN this
Old 05-09-2006, 08:54 PM   #102
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Josh says, "get the hell out of my way, Duncan"
Old 05-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #103
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Devin's quicks already causing problems. i Loooooove this lineup right now.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 05-09-2006, 08:56 PM   #104
Jeremiah

Jeremiah will become famous soon enough

Last edited by Jeremiah; 06-09-2006 at 11:39 AM.
Jeremiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 08:56 PM   #105
Murphy3
Guru

I was shocked to see Dirk go for the steal there..especially with an early foul. But, he got the strip that got the Mavs the easy slam.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:57 PM   #106
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone is looking good. We're interrupting the Spurs and its a good thing
Old 05-09-2006, 08:57 PM   #107
The Crippler
Diamond Member

someone needs to kick frenchie in the quad.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #108
Murphy3
Guru

Well, then hit Parker in the quad.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #109
Murphy3
Guru

Harris looked like he was bodied prety good.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #110
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

aw Devin has to go in harder. that .3 seconds of hesitation got Duncan over
Old 05-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #111
The Crippler
Diamond Member

how the f is that not a foul on duncan? holy s, and they are going to reverse the call?
Old 05-09-2006, 08:59 PM   #112
Murphy3
Guru

I don't know.... Duncan doesn't get fouls called on him when it's against a no name player.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #113
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

composure
Old 05-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #114
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Bah I have to stand up in 5 hours but I had to stay up for this game I hope it goes on just like it started
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #115
Manu-is-a-pussy
Banned

Manu-is-a-pussy will become famous soon enough

Bowen is a pussy to
Manu-is-a-pussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 09:00 PM   #116
The Crippler
Diamond Member

harris can take whoever he wants out there all game...
Old 05-09-2006, 09:01 PM   #117
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Diop it through the net
Old 05-09-2006, 09:01 PM   #118
Murphy3
Guru

umm...Howard was PUSHED into Duncan.
Old 05-09-2006, 09:01 PM   #119
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu-is-a-pussy
Bowen is a pussy to
I cant give you two reps in a day, or I would!
Old 05-09-2006, 09:01 PM   #120
The Crippler
Diamond Member

all the way to the hole...every time.