Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-21-2006, 01:50 AM   #81
DalMavs

DalMavs is on a distinguished road

That will annoy Celtics fans to no end. I guess it's not all bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Oh shit. That just hit me. Antoine Walker has a championship ring. Out of all the ex-Mavs he's the one to get one.
DalMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2006, 01:50 AM   #82
Allie

Allie is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I saw the will in Shaq. I saw Shaq wanted this game. I've seen that in Shaq since 1992. You don't all of a sudden lose the will to win a game after you're passed your prime. Dirk's 28 and he's still yet to show that same will. I'm starting to doubt he ever will and just accept him for what he is. A great scorer who doesn't show much emotion out there on the court and who doesn't have the heart to be a champion.
I'm from a family of Germans and trust me they don't show alot of emotion.

So Dirk may be more reserved, but lets hope he does have the heart of a champion.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:51 AM   #83
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DalMavs
I will never have Tim Thomas on my team because he's a lazy bum. But he does have the talent, and the sample size is not that small.

TT shot a whopping one hundred and eight 3-pointers in this year's playoffs alone. He shot an overall 48-108 for 44.4%. His worst shooting series is 37.8%.

In comparison, Dirk shot 22-65 in the playoffs for 33.8%. In the finals he shot 5-22 for 22.7%. And it's not like Dirk forces up shots when doubled at the 3-point line. He took quality shots, but he's not consistent.

Hate to say it, but TT is better AND more consistent at the 3-point line. Since TT's stat for this year's playoff is really not THAT much better (44.4% v. 40.2%) than Dirk's season-long stat, as you pointed out, I want Dirk to improve to that level in the playoffs.
It's a small sample size. Dirk is a solid three point shooter. Elite, even.

Dirk needs work on his inside game. You might be the only person on the planet that wants him to work on his three point shot over the off season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:51 AM   #84
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw the will in Shaq. I saw Shaq wanted this game. I've seen that in Shaq since 1992. You don't all of a sudden lose the will to win a game after you're passed your prime. Dirk's 28 and he's still yet to show that same will. I'm starting to doubt he ever will and just accept him for what he is. A great scorer who doesn't show much emotion out there on the court and who doesn't have the heart to be a champion.
I don't see it. I saw shaq not doing anymore than walker or any other heat did to be honest. I also saw plenty from the mavs.

You just have to say the heat are a better team and played better, I don't understand all of that will to win stuff. If the mavs had won would wade/shaq then have had the will to win?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:52 AM   #85
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanGreen
Teams this far into the playoffs can all play good defense. Double teaming him completely takes him out of a game. He's not quick enough to create his own shot nor play on the low block and earn trips to the line.
Dallas needs a player that can slash or post up at a high level and undoubtedly compliment Dirk's game.
But no one's listening. This is what I've been saying. Josh wants to be that person, but he's a year or 2 away.

Devin will be that person, but he's a year or 2 away. So right now, we don't have a person who scares the crap out of a defensive force like the Heat.

You can say what you want, but the heat are a TOP NOTCH defensive team, especially when they go into a zone. When they go into their zone, you can forget about driving to the hole, because Shaq and Zo have not 1 guy to guard, so they just "T" off on your ass.

Dirk needs a Robin.
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:54 AM   #86
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Dirk is like Karl Malone to me. He is a great player but I wouldn't always trust him to deliver when it "really" matters. After the SA series I thought he was turning into that type of player but he regressed to his normal self in the Finals. He is one of the games best players and I think he can win a title on a good team (which the Mavs are), but I can't see him LEADING a team to a title ala Magic, Bird, Jordan, Hakeem, Duncan, Shaq, etc. He vanished in the 4th quarter tonight and for a lot of the Finals in general. Season on the line and JT and Stack are taking the big shots (and that seems to happen often). Maybe he should take notes from Wade....

Again, I'm not saying Dirk isn't one of the leagues top players because he is. But the leagues best aren't always the ones to lead a team to a title (ala Karl Malone and David Robinson).

Last edited by kingmalaki; 06-21-2006 at 02:06 AM.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 01:55 AM   #87
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie

Dirk needs a Robin.
I apologize for blowing holes in your post....but I just pictured Dirk casually grazing through a garden trail in white linen, raising his hand in the air....and a robin landing on his finger.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:03 AM   #88
zico

zico is on a distinguished road

Dirk is great when the ball is moving. you can't really expect of him to always dribble his way to the paint.
zico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:09 AM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ready to hear how much better Dirk is now that he is out of Nash's shadow!!!!

And out of Nash's ability to get him the ball where he is effective.

And out of Nash's ability to take away some of the defense.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:15 AM   #90
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Dirk definityely needs a consistent second option. And that second option has to be an all-star type. Does he have to be an all-nba player? Nope. But he better be able to score every night. Just like the same way Dirk is expected to score every night.

And preferrably that second option needs to be a guard.

Personally I woudn't mind seeing Dallas go after Iverson or Pierce.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:32 AM   #91
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

29-15-3 + a couple of blocks

why not in games 3 to 5? what happened there? fatigue, choke, vacation mode...?

for some reason Dirk lacked the fire he had in the earlier rounds... thing is, while being doubled or tripled on offense, his numbers on defense (rebounds, blocks, steals) weren't all that impressive either

I think he probably was mentally fatigued... hell, WE are all mentally fatigued just watching all those games...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:33 AM   #92
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

Dirk is unstoppable when he drives to the rim (like he did against the Spurs).

He did not get a chance to do this very much against the Heat--I assume the Heat threw different defenses than the Spurs did that prevented him from doing so.

If I was AJ, my homework assignment would be to give Dirk a basketball rim with the words DRIVE painted all over the backboard and have Dirk post this in his house. Just to remind him.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 02:39 AM   #93
zico

Well, I agree with you that he should drive to the rim but not dribbling his way to it.
But it would be easier for him if he would receive the ball when he's moving, and it is the same for the other players.
We go to the paint by dribbling, why not try going to the paint after moving the ball and make a pass to a guy who goes to the basket.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:52 AM   #94
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Draft players among the league who would help our little Dirk out.

My guess as to first pick? Nash.

It's an effing crime, what happened to this team.
Old 06-21-2006, 02:55 AM   #95
zico

Are there any good point guard of Italy, Spain or rest of Europe that we could draft.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:00 AM   #96
Flypy

Flypy is on a distinguished road

Hi from Spain.

It´s simply and easy OUR BEST AND FRANCHISE PLAYER!!!!
which a little more help from others he put better numbers in the final of the games!!!
Flypy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:07 AM   #97
VinceYoung10

VinceYoung10 will become famous soon enough

he wasn't chosen by the NBA to be the next Jordan. Other than that he is a total badass.
VinceYoung10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:32 AM   #98
ilMavvento

ilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the roughilMavvento is a jewel in the rough

Dirk may have put up respectable numbers in the Finals but the difference was that he couldn't hit the "daggers" that he usually makes. The kind of shots that just break the other team's will to compete. He had been doing that all season and playoffs long, then, it vanished. It's not a matter of the Heat defense focusing on him. Many of these times that we absolutely needed Dirk to come through he was wide open. That said, he is improving in his ability to step up during the playoffs -- but will it be soon enough to bring home a ring while the Mavs have a chance? I still think Dirk is an amazing player obviously and wouldn't trade him for anyone....doesn't mean I'm not disappointed.
ilMavvento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:40 AM   #99
chumdawg
Guru

Didn't see anything from him in these Finals to put him above Peja or Artest or KG or Patterson.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:43 AM   #100
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Didn't see anything from him in these Finals to put him above Peja or Artest or KG or Patterson.
29 and 15 doesn't put him above Peja? And I hope the Patterson you mean isn't The Ruben. It's late, are there other Pattersons that I'm simply forgetting?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 03:52 AM   #101
chumdawg
Guru

No, Ruben. Are you telling me Ruben couldn't have scored 29 against this team?

Please. Dirk was painfully ineffective. And that's just the way it is.

Last edited by chumdawg; 06-21-2006 at 03:52 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:53 AM   #102
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, Ruben. Are you telling me Ruben couldn't have scored 29 against this team?

Please. Dirk was painfully ineffective. And that's just the way it is.
I think I just saw Dirk compared to Ruben Patterson. I must be seeing things. I should probably get some sleep.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-21-2006, 03:56 AM   #103
chumdawg
Guru

Ruben probably could have gone for 35.
Old 06-21-2006, 03:59 AM   #104
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

Quote:
I'm ready to hear how much better Dirk is now that he is out of Nash's shadow!!!!

I haven't seen Nash in the NBA-Finals once ... so spare us with that ... He hasn't done that with 2 All-Stars on his side . Dirk on the other hand did it with none.
Dirk is still our best chance at a title Nash will never ever be it again get over it already. And I'm happy about it
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 04:04 AM   #105
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Ruben probably could have gone for 35.
Yeah, I really need sleep now. I probably should also go ahead and schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist with some of the weird things I'm seeing.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-21-2006, 04:06 AM   #106
chumdawg
Guru

Dirk's a fag in this situation. I'm sorry, but he is. Gutless, heartless, and pretty much un-American.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:16 AM   #107
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I think chum just took a turn for the Skip Bayless. All that's missing is a Skip Shot or two, and he'll seal the deal.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-21-2006, 04:22 AM   #108
chumdawg
Guru

Do you deny that Dirk underachieved what we all expected of him?
Old 06-21-2006, 07:19 AM   #109
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I agree--the Dirk that played against SA did not show up against the Heat. Maybe it was mental--he admitted after the first game of being nervous.

Overall, Dirk was a disappointment. I kept waiting for him to have his big break-out game.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:06 AM   #110
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I believe that having shaq/mourning in the paint showed up our lack of solid perimeter shooting. Pretty simple as that. Devin missed wide open layups and eveyone was pulling up for jumpers before they got there.

Conversely miami didn't take it to the hole either to be honest, but either the mavs played really crappy foul defense or the heat didn't because the difference became just flat out how many ft's wade shot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 06-21-2006 at 08:06 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:18 AM   #111
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Chum, you might just need to step away from the computer for a few days. You're really embarassing an already tarnished image.

Yes, Dirk disappointed in the Finals. But the people you just compared him to.....well there's nothing to say really. I hope you're just doing one of your bits.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 06-21-2006 at 08:19 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:21 AM   #112
dude1394
Guru

I guess from chum's perspective we should just trade him for peja. I'm SURE peja' would have stepped up. Yup...sure of it.

Ridiculous post.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:44 AM   #113
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgantz
I'm still a little stunned that Dirk dominated players like Shane Battier, Bruce Bowen, Robert Horry, Shawn Marion, and Tim Thomas....but in the end...the Heat found something out. You know...I have to be impressed with Udonis Haslem. The guy had a rough series but made some plays tonight....totally undrafted. I wish we had him as the backup PF over Van Horn.
what they found out is that if you run 2 AND 3 guys at one seven foot player...you can take him out of the game.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 08:44 AM   #114
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I know its easy to throw everything Dirk did this year out the window after watching that rather passionless finals, or so it seemed.

But I think years from now i will remember the "And 1" in game 7 in SA, and that 3 pointer against the Suns at the end of game 6.

2 perfect moments

I know he's 28, but look how big of a step this year was. Can he take another big step next year? You know the crazy mother f'er is going to go play basketball all summer in Germany with his coach.

I dont know.
Old 06-21-2006, 08:47 AM   #115
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh shit. That just hit me. Antoine Walker has a championship ring. Out of all the ex-Mavs he's the one to get one.
I wanted to kick in his face tonight when I saw that shimmy...but heck...he played great tonight. He was what JT and JHo needed to be for the Mavs tonight.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 06-21-2006, 08:53 AM   #116
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

you know bigdog, there has been a steady stream of sour coming from your posts for the last several months...and I don't understand it. I know you are primarily a Cowboys fan...but man, something has changed in your posting over the last few months...you seems to always be on the negative side of a comment. I'm not hating...just noticing.

as to your comment, Nash has yet to niff the finals...with or without Dirk....Dirk has pretty much taken a team on his back there. Did he come up short? Terrbily so. But lets let Nash play in PHX and allow the Mavs to move on.

Old 06-21-2006, 08:57 AM   #117
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie
Dirk is not the problem on this team, a second dominate player is. We beat the other teams but the other teams did not have a BatMan and Robin on their team. Memphis has none/ San Antonio has Tim Duncan (Ginobli is a great player, not a superstar) and phoenix were missing their other Superstar in Stoudamire.

So I'll say this again, if Cuban doesn't go out there and make a HUGEEEEEE TRADE or something for a Superstar, we WILL NOT WIN NEXT YEAR!!!! But Dirk is fine..

Slow your roll there dude. All the Mavericks lack is consistency. Hell, its hard to be consistent for 20+ playoff games. They had a sizeable lead in most of these games, they can score the ball. They just stalled a little bit, they just need some consistency. Theyre very inexperienced (well maybe not anymore) and they're going to get better.

For the love of GOD Cuban, you idiot, don't make some stupid big trade.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 06-21-2006 at 08:58 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:05 AM   #118
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I know its easy to throw everything Dirk did this year out the window after watching that rather passionless finals, or so it seemed.
only for someone who does not understand the game.

and as far as your thoughts about not making a big trade...I'm not certain where I stand on that just now. I certainly don't want to lose Howard or Harris...but I'd be open to sending out just about all other players (Other than that German kid) for an all star type guard. Of course..those are the two players teams will want. ugh.

I love JT....but would be open to a sign and trade of some kind.

also...bring in a guard that can nail the three. Heck overpay for Steve Kerr to bring him out of retirement

Old 06-21-2006, 09:20 AM   #119
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn for the worst.

Somehow in Chum's world, KVH is a valuable unused commodity and Dirk is a 'fag'.

I just threw up in my mouth.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2006, 09:41 AM   #120
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dirk is obviously the better player and brought the team deeper into the playoffs without an MVP candidate sidekick.

All this whinning about Nash being gone is sickening.

Get over it.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk