Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-11-2006, 06:50 AM   #81
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

oh, man. we got a Bingo and a Pops? Bring on the Pittsnoggle.

looks like Rawle Marshall is getting the ball a lot - 6/10 free throws and 3/7 FGs. Not a lot, though to show in the box score for his 30 minutes.

8 total assists (3 was high), so it looks like they are putting them through the paces of the Mavericks offense.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2006, 06:53 AM   #82
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Ager looks like he lives beyond the three-point line... 17 3-pointers attempted and 2 (!) rebounds after 3 games.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 07:11 AM   #83
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

If that's all Ager can do, we could have done better in the draft. We need him to drive to the basket and to defend on the perimeter if he's going to be a rotation player here.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 11:41 AM   #84
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Summer league is a totally different animal. They allow defenders to maul the driving player (in the NBA you'd get the call your sophomore year and up), and the defenses completely pack it in, so the three is wide open 9 times out of 10. I wouldnt be surprised at all if Ager drives a lot more in the NBA.

It can also be very physical down low with very few fouls called. It isnt a good showing of what lowpost guys can do either. Some of what Powell did last year would have gotten him loose ball fouls in the NBA, and the Pavel I'm sure is getting away with a lot and still picking up a lot of fouls.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-11-2006 at 11:43 AM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 12:27 PM   #85
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

That doesn't appear to be the case this year Erica. 96 fouls were called in yesterday's PXH/Det game and in his last two games Kevin Martin has shot 24 and 13 FT's respectively.

I'd be interested to see what your take is after watching a couple of games.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:15 PM   #86
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Old 07-11-2006, 05:18 PM   #87
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Any chance Pops makes the roster?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:21 PM   #88
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
only if the bear does not...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 05:59 PM   #89
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Better question is: any chance he doesn't?!

Cool pics. Man, the Bear looks like he would MAUL you. Looks like Pops is working on a nasty crossover move in that first pic, too.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2006, 06:19 PM   #90
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

If Ro wants to win he'll play B-Hop...he might not have been in the gym the night he dopped 35 on the Colony but I was...
Old 07-11-2006, 06:35 PM   #91
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Man, the Bear looks like he would MAUL you.
he does look like a giant...I would love for him to develop into something usable...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-12-2006, 12:43 AM   #92
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Pavel has a tremendous frame! I hope they have him lifting weights (correctly) every day. Right now he is just a big kid but in a couple of years of hard work that kid is going to be the biggest, strongest, baddest player in the NBA. I could easily see him carrying a shredded 325 - 340. With increased strength comes increased mobility & jumping ability. His game is going to be purely about overpowering other people.

I read earlier in this thread that whenever Pavel was in the game it slowed down. That may be due to the Mavs trying to work on his game, however, every classic fastbreak team has a dominant rebounder who throws the quick outlet to get the break started. I know Pavel doesn't look great right now because he is so young and raw. Remember, at 21 the only thing Shaq could do was dunk and he played basketball all of his life and even played college ball. He was also completely healthy during that time. Before anybody thinks I am comparing Pavel to Shaq please understand that I don't believe Pavel has near the physical gifts Shaq did.

There is another thing to consider. Right now the trend in the NBA is for teams to play smaller, quicker lineups to take advantage of the way the rules have changed. The thing is, that means that a big, burly shotblocker and enforcer can really make a difference. Hopefully, Pavel can start to do similar things to Mark Eaton except that Pavel should be a much better rebounder and be able to can a free throw. Also, this trend for small ball is only a trend. It isn't here to stay especially with Greg Oden having an ETA of next year. The pendulum always swings back. Always.

I just don't think the Mavs are going to let him go at this point to keep a different project that would never, ever help them. It seems to me that Pavel is a hard worker who has the desire to be a good basketball player which is quite unlike Shawn Bradley. When he adds power, stamina and knowledge to his game he is going to be a very useful player. Hopefully, the Mavs will be the team that benefits from his development.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 01:32 AM   #93
sike
The Preacha

if he's got anything...I'd like to hang on to him...thats for sure.

Old 07-12-2006, 09:46 PM   #94
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Now 'ape....THAT is filling out a box score for the russian.

http://www.vegassummerleague.com/box_score.cfm?game=81

Pavel 20pts, 6-8fgs, 8-12fts, 4-6 for 10rebounds, 2blocks, 7 tos.

Hmm...no ager. If I knew how to post the box score I would, but sorree...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 07-12-2006 at 09:47 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 09:52 PM   #95
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Darius Washington is playing with us now? Things are not going well for him.

On another note, our summer team sucks. I wonder why we're so bad. I suspect it's the lack of PG play. We'll see when the games are televised.
Old 07-12-2006, 10:25 PM   #96
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Now 'ape....THAT is filling out a box score for the russian.

http://www.vegassummerleague.com/box_score.cfm?game=81

Pavel 20pts, 6-8fgs, 8-12fts, 4-6 for 10rebounds, 2blocks, 7 tos.

Hmm...no ager. If I knew how to post the box score I would, but sorree...
yes! Very nice game by the Bear. It's beginning to look like he's a man amongst boys in the summer league. He needs a stonger challenge. Bring him more meat!

7 turnovers doesn't suprise me. Whenever I've seen him try to operate in the post, he's seemed very awkward and out of control, but very very aggresive. He has the skills. If he can learn to play within himself, he's going to be a scary offensive player in addition to being a dominant rebounder (which he may be already).
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:26 PM   #97
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

http://vegassummerleague.com/box_score.cfm?game=81

Another loss, but HUGE games for Rawle and Pavel (a very respectable double double along with 7 turnovers :P). But uh...where's Ager?
Old 07-12-2006, 10:47 PM   #98
Mavs Maniac

Mavs Maniac has a spectacular aura aboutMavs Maniac has a spectacular aura about

I'm starting to lean towards the Pops band wagon. I don't know why everyone assumes he'd take Pavel's roster spot. I'm not sure he wouldn't take Powels. I know Powel is a deamon in practice, but it still hasn't translated to real games. Don't get me wrong. I like Powel, I'm just not sure I like him more the Pops. The only reason I say that I guess is that I remember Pops just dominating on the college level and I don't remember Powel doing the same.
Mavs Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:53 PM   #99
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs seem to be playing a b2b. Probably held out Mo for that.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 10:58 PM   #100
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Pops continues to chase offensive rebounds like they are food to a starving man.

Pavel must have been a force in the paint.
Old 07-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #101
dirno2000
Diamond Member

FYI - The Mavs Rockets game will be on NBA TV at 8:00 tomorrow.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:50 AM   #102
sike
The Preacha

dirno, do you have NBA TV?

Old 07-13-2006, 12:51 AM   #103
sike
The Preacha

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
http://vegassummerleague.com/box_score.cfm?game=81

Another loss, but HUGE games for Rawle and Pavel (a very respectable double double along with 7 turnovers :P). But uh...where's Ager?
why no ager?

Old 07-13-2006, 12:59 AM   #104
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
dirno, do you have NBA TV?
yep...I've got the tivo set.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:04 AM   #105
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
jealousy is a sin....jealousy is a sin....

Old 07-13-2006, 01:09 AM   #106
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP
Pavel has a tremendous frame! I hope they have him lifting weights (correctly) every day. Right now he is just a big kid but in a couple of years of hard work that kid is going to be the biggest, strongest, baddest player in the NBA. I could easily see him carrying a shredded 325 - 340. With increased strength comes increased mobility & jumping ability. His game is going to be purely about overpowering other people.

I read earlier in this thread that whenever Pavel was in the game it slowed down. That may be due to the Mavs trying to work on his game, however, every classic fastbreak team has a dominant rebounder who throws the quick outlet to get the break started. I know Pavel doesn't look great right now because he is so young and raw. Remember, at 21 the only thing Shaq could do was dunk and he played basketball all of his life and even played college ball. He was also completely healthy during that time. Before anybody thinks I am comparing Pavel to Shaq please understand that I don't believe Pavel has near the physical gifts Shaq did.

There is another thing to consider. Right now the trend in the NBA is for teams to play smaller, quicker lineups to take advantage of the way the rules have changed. The thing is, that means that a big, burly shotblocker and enforcer can really make a difference. Hopefully, Pavel can start to do similar things to Mark Eaton except that Pavel should be a much better rebounder and be able to can a free throw. Also, this trend for small ball is only a trend. It isn't here to stay especially with Greg Oden having an ETA of next year. The pendulum always swings back. Always.

I just don't think the Mavs are going to let him go at this point to keep a different project that would never, ever help them. It seems to me that Pavel is a hard worker who has the desire to be a good basketball player which is quite unlike Shawn Bradley. When he adds power, stamina and knowledge to his game he is going to be a very useful player. Hopefully, the Mavs will be the team that benefits from his development.
The only thing going for Pavel is his FT shooting, the guy should be much stronger and just a bit more mobile when I've seen him. You guys really seem to be getting your hopes up for Pavel, I just hope you're prepared for a let down when/if it comes. I'd prefer to see the Mavs move him right after summer league, these stats sound great and maybe it'll equate into some trade value. The Mavs have already sealed Pavel's fate as a #3 center at best (if Damp leaves) by signing DJ. I'd prepare if I were you to see Pavel traded. At this stage of his development instead of comparing him to Mark Eaton I'd say he's probably as good a baller as Sabonis' third leg.

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 07-13-2006 at 01:13 AM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 02:12 AM   #107
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
I've got a Tivo too, but no NBA TV

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-13-2006, 03:20 AM   #108
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

This is part of one of Steve Kerr's recent articles.

http://http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/n...yhoo&type=lgns

SUMMER LEAGUE

In Las Vegas, the spotlight has been on Amare Stoudemire. After missing almost the entire season with microfracture knee surgery, Stoudemire is in action for the Phoenix Suns' summer league team, hoping to work out the kinks of his long absence. So far, the results have been mixed, but the Suns are pleased that Stoudemire is healthy, running well and has suffered no soreness.
I watched him play last week, and his usual explosiveness is missing, but he ran the floor well and displayed flashes of brilliance passing the ball. Still, he tried to do too much offensively, forcing moves, committing turnovers and taking some bad shots. But considering Stoudemire doesn't have Steve Nash on the floor with him yet, it's too early to truly get a gauge on his play. The important thing is that he's healthy and working on his game.

The most impressive rookies in Vegas have been Randy Foye, Brandon Roy and Rajon Rondo. Roy has been manning the point for the Portland Trail Blazers, and he handles the ball well and plays with a wonderful pace. He's shifty with the ball, posts up smaller guards and has a great hesitation dribble. His best position will be the two, but the Blazers will give him plenty of work at the point in the summer to hone his skills. His fellow rookie, LaMarcus Aldridge, has a ways to go. He's long and angular, but he'll get pushed around in the NBA. He'll have to gain some strength before he can become a difference maker.
Foye has been unguardable, using his ridiculous strength to get past anyone who attempts to stop him. He's explosive and gets to the rim at ease and looks like he'll be a big-time scorer for the Minnesota Timberwolves.

As for Rondo, he plays like a veteran. He's running the Boston Celtics' summer team with confidence, and he's distributing the ball. Boston will like him, but the question is, will he play ahead of Sebastian Telfair? The Celtics will regret for years that they didn't keep either Roy or Foye as the No. 7 pick instead of trading it for Telfair. The rumor was that Danny Ainge made the move because he thought he had a deal for Allen Iverson. If that trade never materializes, Ainge will have two small point guards in Telfair and Rondo, but not enough time for both of them to play.

Old 07-13-2006, 07:38 AM   #109
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

i dont care if pavel looks like a complete stiff, we all knew when we drafted him that it would be 3 years before pavel saw the court.

donnie even told us this. the fact that he's been out the large majority of the past 2 years doesn't really dissuade me much. you can't teach size and agility, and thats one thing he has an abundance of.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:17 AM   #110
StackAttack
Platinum Member

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...dal_060710.asx

Highlights from Mavs-Rockets.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:19 AM   #111
sike
The Preacha

bless you

Old 07-13-2006, 11:20 AM   #112
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Mavs-Twolves later today.

Yeah, the RMR starts tomorrow (against San Antonio...hehehehehehehehehe), either Ager's resting because of the back-to-back-to-back or he's already in Utah.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:23 AM   #113
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Mavs-Twolves later today.

Yeah, the RMR starts tomorrow (against San Antonio...hehehehehehehehehe), either Ager's resting because of the back-to-back-to-back or he's already in Utah.
Ager sat out yesterday due to a dislocated finger. It was in one of the papers.

Edit: From the FWST:

Mavs fall to Kings

Rawle Marshall and Pavel Podkolzin each scored 20 points, but the Mavs fell 96-73 to Sacramento in the Toshiba Vegas Summer League. First-round draft pick Maurice Ager did not play because of a dislocated left index finger.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 07-13-2006 at 11:25 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 11:24 AM   #114
StackAttack
Platinum Member

Damn you, I was just about to say that, just found out.
Old 07-13-2006, 11:37 AM   #115
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Chum's gonna want to check that video out, right around the 1:30 mark.....

Ager had a nice dunk and three ball earlier as well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 07-13-2006, 11:38 AM   #116
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Little Lucas looks good out there.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:13 PM   #117
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Chum's gonna want to check that video out, right around the 1:30 mark.....

Ager had a nice dunk and three ball earlier as well.
Did you like that nasty follow dunk?
Old 07-13-2006, 01:01 PM   #118
GP

GP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to allGP is a name known to all

Can Pavel jump or did somebody put suction cups on the bottom of his shoes? He is definitely going to have to learn how to defend the paint much, much better.
GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 01:30 PM   #119
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Did you like that nasty follow dunk?
It was pretty sweet.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 07-13-2006, 06:39 PM   #120
StackAttack
Platinum Member

http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.ph...dal_060712.asx

Dallas-Sactown highlights