Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-16-2007, 05:13 PM   #81
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDiggler
Can you google and send me a map of that parade route Dallas had drawn up last season?

Send it to dadiggler@maybenextyear.org

Thanks Mary
I'm not mary, but here, on page 9. What about it?
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #82
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
No need to be a . Feel free to leave anytime.
And there it goes.......what's the real defferece between taunting and debating. I debate sir....taunting is childish. Personal attacks and name calling is childish. I will not exchange name calling with you Drbio........that was low class. For some reason, i expected more from you.

Catch you guys later....goodl luck tonight

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-16-2007 at 05:23 PM.
TheDiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #83
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Horseshit Diggler. You came here to do nothing but troll. Period. You can try to say otherwise but your intent was crystal. And really....I didn't call you that directly but I guess you felt that you had acted that way and the shoe fit so........wah.

Go away dumbass. You won't be here when we win tomorrow. No class rockettes fans are well known as the worst at tucking tail and hauling ass after talking what they thought was a good game.

Good riddance.

Last edited by Drbio; 01-16-2007 at 05:18 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:18 PM   #84
TheDiggler

TheDiggler is infamous around these partsTheDiggler is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping
Hey Diggler, can you promise me one thing... just one thing?

Most of us will still be here posting tomorrow whether the Mavs win this or not. Will you be here tomorrow too?
I'm a man...if the Mavs win I will be first to give congrats. The Mavs are a great team! I never once said otherwise. I was debating history with others.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:20 PM   #85
Drbio
Banned

Oh i see...in your mental midget lack of a mind taunting mary with a parade route request was"debating history".

Go away troll.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:23 PM   #86
TheDiggler

Quote:
Horseshit Diggler. You came here to do nothing but troll. Period. You can try to say otherwise but your intent was crystal. And really....I didn't call you that directly but I guess you felt that you had acted that way and the shoe fit so........wah.

Go away dumbass. You won't be here when we win tomorrow. No class rockettes fans are well known as the worst at tucking tail and hauling ass after talking what they thought was a good game.

Good riddance.
Still name calling......who has class?

I debate.....must debate well enough to bring the "ass" in you out. FYI just because someone doesn't agree with your views or thinking, doesn't make them wrong or bad. You need to check yourself and face reality. Your team is just a good team that wins a lot of regular season games.....banners count.

*Still waiting on that copy of the parade route from last year.*

Last edited by TheDiggler; 01-16-2007 at 05:23 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:24 PM   #87
Drbio
Banned

You are doing nothing but being a troll, but maybe if you keep trying to convince yourself otherwise you might believe it.

Go away troll.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 01-16-2007 at 05:24 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #88
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My logic is not about you bowing down to teams with Rich history and glory....my logic was simply for posters who tend to get too cocky about a Team that hasn't achieve much but regular season wins this decade. Mav fans who think that their franchise is SO much better that others (which fans general do, but it gets a lil extreme in this region) Its not reality....and some need that some they will not go around looking like retards to other NBA fans.
Well, I can't speak for everyone on this board, but after the NBA Finals last year, I sure as hell am not a "cocky" Mavs fan. My team was on the brink of a championship and was humbled by a Miami team that executed much better down the stretch. But now that we are a half season down the road and my team has the best record in the NBA, I like our chances to finish the job this year. If that's "cocky", well, whatever.

Again, by your logic, I guess all the Los Angeles Clippers fans who packed the Staples Center for their playoff run last year were "retards" because everyone knows the Clippers are the most unsuccessful franchise in NBA history.

Geez, what is it with these Rockets fans?
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:25 PM   #89
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

WATCH THE LANGUAGE

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #90
Drbio
Banned

Honestly...why do we let these trolls go unchecked?

Chokecity.net at least suspends registration before games like this to avoid idiot trolls. Can we not get a mod assist in kind? Arsehole houston fans are the worst in the NBA. They show up and start crap and then run like bitches the next day. It happens every year here.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #91
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Is u2 going to have to choke a %#@$!?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:28 PM   #92
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
*Still waiting on that copy of the parade route from last year.*
Uhh... in case you didn't get it the first time: http://www.dallascityhall.com/commit..._PS_Sports.pdf

Page 9. I don't understand the fascination with the parade route. Planning ahead seems like a pretty responsible thing to do in a big city like Dallas, don't you think?
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:30 PM   #93
HtownTmac1

HtownTmac1 is on a distinguished road

I shure as hell will because the rockets are gonnna upset yall.... cant wait to hear the excuses.... Goodluck
HtownTmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #94
Drbio
Banned

Another troll returns....

*shure*

Last edited by Drbio; 01-16-2007 at 05:31 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:31 PM   #95
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I love when people say stuff like "I'm still waiting for you to post the _____" after the person had posted it.

Why don't you actually read some responses Diggler and avoid looking like an idiot.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:32 PM   #96
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I love when people say stuff like "I'm still waiting for you to post the _____" after the person had posted it.

Why don't you actually read some responses Diggler and avoid looking like an idiot.
It's too late.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:33 PM   #97
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

The reason he wants the parade route is the same reason for all his "debates".. He and every Rocket fan lives in the past.

Yes, that was a mistake. We move on just like we moved on from last year. Just like we move on from a slow start.

Last edited by Nemesis; 01-16-2007 at 05:34 PM.
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:33 PM   #98
HtownTmac1

HtownTmac1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Can you google and send me a map of that parade route Dallas had drawn up last season?

Send it to dadiggler@maybenextyear.org

Thanks Mary
Diggler... lmao... that was a great comeback
HtownTmac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #99
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's popular here to call anyone that disagrees with you a troll, but that doesn't make it so. Civil discussion is certainly accepted. And not everyone is here to bow down to the great Mavericks franchise... just keep that in mind.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:34 PM   #100
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

It figures that the Suns get them on their second half of their back to back tomorrow night.

Thanks NBA
Old 01-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #101
Drbio
Banned

The problem is there has been no civil discussion U2. Taunting mary and others is hardly civil. Look at the other threads. The HTownTMac douche is doing nothing but defined trolling. Diggler's taunt at mary was the instigation for this thread.

Like it or not it is trollish. They are clear houston fans who have come here to do nothing but gloat about weak ass days past all while mocking a 60 win season. Hardly civil or constructive.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:40 PM   #102
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if a mod has ever closed a game day thread before.....
Old 01-16-2007, 05:40 PM   #103
Drbio
Banned

Thank you for banning the troll. It was overdue.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:41 PM   #104
NewMexiMav

NewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to beholdNewMexiMav is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
banners count
If I may boil my argument down to this: Only one banner counts for anything right now, and that's the one hanging from the rafters in Miami. The rest of us are all challengers to the throne. The Mavs got a hell of a lot closer to it last year than the Rockets did, but that was last year.

This year, the Rockets took us to the woodshed in Game 1. Let's given them some payback!

If you're more interested in old, musty banners, watch ESPN Classic.
NewMexiMav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:45 PM   #105
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Thank you for banning the troll. It was overdue.
Yeah, I looked at past posts by both. He was definitely here to start crap. Diggler however looks like the only time he has exhibited the behavior is when he was baited into it or provoked.

But we(the mods) keep an eye on it. I'm not going to be quick to pull the trigger, but I'll listen to complaints.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:49 PM   #106
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Go Mavs!
Old 01-16-2007, 05:53 PM   #107
Drbio
Banned

Heck yeah Nemesis!!!!!!!

Go Mavs!

See you at gametime.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #108
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I think this is the first time in d-m.com history that a GDT had the frownie face assigned to it.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:59 PM   #109
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I think this is the first time in d-m.com history that a GDT had the frownie face assigned to it.
Ya and it's really throwing me off to be honest.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #110
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Well, I have a frownie face right now. I just found out that the one time this year the Mavericks were sure to be on FSN in Bryan, TX...it is NOT!!!! It doesn't make sense. But not much does these days.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #111
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I also enjoy a good "debate" among members of this website.

Asking for a copy of the parade route from last year is a serious low blow.

For what its worth--I may have said this before--

A parade cannot be responsibly planned in a day.

Every city with a team in the NBA Finals plans for a parade.

To do otherwise is playing with fire. You need to make sure that city departments are all on the same page with respect to fire/police/EMT branches of government.

Need to make sure that a program is laid out--your team has to do more than simply stand up, smile and wave.

And lets just be honest about this right now:

The FIRST NBA title that a team wins is always the most exciting for the fans. Man--I went out and bought a video camera in 1999 when SA won the first one--my nephews were so small back then--the memories are so cherished.

Everyone should have that experience. That's why if and when my own team becomes eliminated, I am pulling hard for the Mavs to take the title--keep it in Texas.

Besides--

All kidding aside--

I know that at times, I may grate on the nerves of some folks here.

But by and large--most of the Mav fans here among the most decent people I have ever had the pleasure to correspond with. I wish you the best. I really believe deep down this is your year.

BSR

Last edited by Big Shot Rob; 01-16-2007 at 06:02 PM.
Big Shot Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #112
Steve13

Steve13 will become famous soon enoughSteve13 will become famous soon enough

Has to be our year I feel. If we come up short this season I don't know If we will ever get It done. Hate to be negative just would be heartbreaking not to go all the way.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #113
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win a close one: Mavs 93 Rockettes 90

Dirk (24 pts) and Jet (21 pts) lead the way.
Damp gets 4 blocks
TMac scores 21 first half points but is held to 7 in the second.

A talent scout notices the Rockets' head coach and decides to cast JVG in the lead role for the new film " The Frank Perdue Story" (ever notice how JVG kinda looks like the prince of poultry).
Old 01-16-2007, 06:26 PM   #114
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Dirk has another big game with 34 and 9

Mavs win 96-88

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #115
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=26534
Old 01-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #116
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I love how Rockette fans come here and try to talk smack when the Mavs are the best team in the NBA.

To the trolls, no one cares about trophies you won 10+ years ago, you've done nothing since. The Mavs are the best team in the NBA right now so you have nothing to talk smack about.

I still see no point in going to other team's boards just to be a jerk. You're just making yourself and your team look bad.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:11 PM   #117
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

What's up with the penis envy by the Houston posters these last couple of days?

I go away for a couple of days and I come back to a bunch of retards living in the past? the internet is awesome.

Dallas in a blowout over the home of the katrina evacuees.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 07:14 PM   #118
TheDiggler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
What's up with the penis envy by the Houston posters these last couple of days?

I go away for a couple of days and I come back to a bunch of retards living in the past? the internet is awesome.

Dallas in a blowout over the home of the katrina evacuees.

yeah.....and I should be banned? Class....real class

Last edited by TheDiggler; 01-16-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:28 PM   #119
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
What past? oohh that you're talking about that rich history of Sam Perkins, Ron Harper and Greg Davis!!! Deep...real deep. You have no choice but to look ahead, you're past is filled with disappointment and Mark Aguire.

But lets face it. You do have a great team NOW...a team that can go the distant. The present is your history and it's a great start
If you are gonna talk shit back to me, at least get the names right. All those players you listed (if you correctly identify them) are part of the past that we as Maverick fans hold dear. Of the 4 mentioned ex-mav players Aguire is the only one you have an argument about having any disappointment from. Not from me but some on this board. Which is fine, it is definitly worth debating about. So next time you want to bring up our past, get it right. You don't have a clue. I can name all the Rockets who won a championship as well as the Rocket team that we beat the hell out of in the 88' playoffs. (it includes the all the players on your list)

Last edited by Nemesis; 01-16-2007 at 07:31 PM.
Old 01-16-2007, 07:29 PM   #120
Nemesis
Diamond Member

lol...nice edit. digginurbutt

Last edited by Nemesis; 01-16-2007 at 07:33 PM.