Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-06-2007, 10:57 PM   #81
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

3 quick buckets for Denver, all of them points in the paint.

Mavs look F-l-a-t
Old 04-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #82
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, no more Damp-love - we're jinxing him!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #83
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Jet needs to start playing some ball.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #84
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Jet needs to start playing some ball.

Agreed - he looks out of rhythm...

Old 04-06-2007, 10:59 PM   #85
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
mental mistakes

first no attempt at playing transition D, and then Dirk just throws it away
Dirk has to take more shots. He makes to much unnecessary passes tonight.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:00 PM   #86
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Dirk has to take more shots. He makes to much unnecessary passes tonight.
I'm not worried about the offense.

Worry about the defense. the offense will take care of itself.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #87
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

as asked, Jet is starting to flow.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #88
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Watch Devins defense away from the ball....I love this kid
Old 04-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #89
Underdog

George FINALLY puts one in - man, he really needs to work on his shot over the next couple weeks...

Old 04-06-2007, 11:04 PM   #90
The Crippler
Diamond Member

George is not afraid to shoot the ball...

or foul.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:05 PM   #91
The Crippler
Diamond Member

WTF, Buck?
Old 04-06-2007, 11:06 PM   #92
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The refs seem to be adjusting their view on things...

That's ok. Just need to buckle down defensively here a little bit
Old 04-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #93
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Dampier is the best "tip" rebounder in the history of the game.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #94
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

I can't recall another game in which Damp tipped more offensive boards out to our perimeter players.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #95
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Naynay is trash
Old 04-06-2007, 11:07 PM   #96
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Nene should be better than he is. He's got tons of skill.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #97
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
I can't recall another game in which Damp tipped more offensive boards out to our perimeter players.
Just about every game he does it. Did you go to SMOO?
Old 04-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #98
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Officiating...
Old 04-06-2007, 11:08 PM   #99
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

what a horribe offensive game this is for the Mavs.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #100
pkdumas
Golden Member

We love close games. Best in the league.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #101
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

now we can't hit anything and they are hitting everything. And now they lead.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #102
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Momentum gone.

This is pathetic.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:09 PM   #103
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
Just about every game he does it.
Not with this frequency.
Quote:
Did you go to SMOO?
Yes.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:10 PM   #104
The Crippler
Diamond Member

this is what happens when you shoot 35%...

damn, damn, damn.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:11 PM   #105
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

hmph
step it up dirk
Old 04-06-2007, 11:11 PM   #106
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
Yes.
2003 grad myself.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:11 PM   #107
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stylistic
now we can't hit anything and they are hitting everything. And now they lead.

Yep, basketball is a game of runs... Now Dallas needs to get one!

Old 04-06-2007, 11:11 PM   #108
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Iverson is comig back in the game and so are the Nuggets. They have to stop AI again.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #109
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

The defense has to improve. Come on boys....

You can do it! Defense defense defense
Old 04-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #110
grandmasta8

grandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the rough

WTF is going on ???
grandmasta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #111
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasta8
WTF is going on ???
Lack of Mavs defense is leading to Nuggets shooting 70% in the quarter
Old 04-06-2007, 11:12 PM   #112
pkdumas
Golden Member

It really isn't the end of the world if we lose this game. Worst case is that they get closer to playing Phoenix in the first round.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:13 PM   #113
pkdumas
Golden Member

What's wrong is the Mavs know they ripped through the regular season.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #114
pkdumas
Golden Member

Damp hurt. Great.
Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #115
Stylistic
Golden Member

How is it that we make bad defensive teams look great?
Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #116
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Oh my, Croshere just got his stuff thrown to mid court...
Old 04-06-2007, 11:14 PM   #117
Underdog

Austin Croshere is that guy getting owned on someone else's basketball card...

Old 04-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #118
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Damp hurt. Great.
whaaa? I didn't hear that. WTF did he hurt this time?
Old 04-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #119
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Stackhouse is playing about as awful as anyone could possibly play tonight...
Old 04-06-2007, 11:15 PM   #120
pkdumas
Golden Member

Icing shoulder on bench