Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #81
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
You would think the world was ending with all of the economic woes, and yet people can spend 46 million on a monster movie in January?

speaking of world ending. over the x-mas holiday. In one day i went and saw 'I am Legend', then that night my girlfriend and I watched 'The Day After Tomorrow'. Needless to say, i was kinda freaked out at all these movies about the world ending...too much drama in one day.

anyway....
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #82
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky

its a secret kind of monster

i bet that girl is hot.
Old 01-22-2008, 01:08 PM   #83
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I'm too lazy to look to see if this has already been posted but apparently a sequel is in the works that's going to take place during the same attack except from a different camera angle.

and it's going to explain the crash in the ocean that you see at the end of the movie.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 02:21 PM   #84
MavsX
Diamond Member

sweet
Old 01-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #85
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I'm too lazy to look to see if this has already been posted but apparently a sequel is in the works that's going to take place during the same attack except from a different camera angle.

and it's going to explain the crash in the ocean that you see at the end of the movie.

rumor.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #86
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
rumor.

it's true.
Old 01-22-2008, 08:49 PM   #87
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

flaco,

why does january matter?

re: crash in the ocean - satellite falling from the sky, awakening a sleeping beast. Holla!

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:36 PM   #88
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
That movie was only 75 minutes? It felt like a lot longer... like you said, in a good way.
That's what she said! Ahhhhhh!
Old 01-22-2008, 10:56 PM   #89
MavsX
Diamond Member

^ haha
Old 01-23-2008, 02:24 AM   #90
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

I saw this movie on Saturday it was pretty awesome. The only thing i didn't like was the ending.... stupid ending.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:45 AM   #91
MavsX
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
I saw this movie on Saturday it was pretty awesome. The only thing i didn't like was the ending.... stupid ending.

you could say the same thing about 'No country for old men'