Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #81
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Gooden is an extremely underrated man defender. Excellent game so far from Mr. Hustle.

Roddy good on offense but defense, yuck.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #82
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

great first half.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:09 PM   #83
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Gooden is just a different animal when he starts compared to when he comes off the bench.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #84
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Fantastic first half for Gooden so far.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #85
westtexasgirl

westtexasgirl is on a distinguished road

I agree. I think Gooden is best starting.
westtexasgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:10 PM   #86
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skakavac View Post
+ 13 when roddy leaves. Just remember that number
It quickly went up, no?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:12 PM   #87
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

i have to say i LOVE when i can watch the four local home and away feeds of the year (nyk, njn) instead of tryin to watch online, of which im still VERY grateful for the links each and every game!

its jus nice to see it on tv, and on a rare day i have off of work! MR GOODEN WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST SIR!!! wow fifteen boards! you are a monster!

and roddie, im very glad you had the chance to play this much today and SHOW why you should be playin this much game in and game out. i have respected his game since i first saw him hit the floor, and he is proving himself today more than probably any game he has played this year. the fact we can have this kind of lead with Dirk not really pitching in is ALWAYS a good sign, cuz he cant stay dormant for too long.

LETS FINISH THIS GAME STRONG BOYS!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #88
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

What a half from the mavs without their starting point and center. Little fools gold by hitting 8 3's in a half.

The Roddy J-ho Marion Dirk sing lineup took over the game.
peppersquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:16 PM   #89
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Rodrigue is such a baller

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:18 PM   #90
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xraided199 View Post
i have to say i LOVE when i can watch the four local home and away feeds of the year (nyk, njn) instead of tryin to watch online, of which im still VERY grateful for the links each and every game!

its jus nice to see it on tv, and on a rare day i have off of work! MR GOODEN WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST SIR!!! wow fifteen boards! you are a monster!

and roddie, im very glad you had the chance to play this much today and SHOW why you should be playin this much game in and game out. i have respected his game since i first saw him hit the floor, and he is proving himself today more than probably any game he has played this year. the fact we can have this kind of lead with Dirk not really pitching in is ALWAYS a good sign, cuz he cant stay dormant for too long.

LETS FINISH THIS GAME STRONG BOYS!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L
Way to bring the enthusiasm!

Let's hope the Mavs do the same in the second half.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:19 PM   #91
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

this is a different team when Roddy Buckets plays. I wish Rick wasn't so hard headed.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:21 PM   #92
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Way to bring the enthusiasm!

Let's hope the Mavs do the same in the second half.
haha, thx so much. i kno i act like a lil kid sometimes yellin and screamin, but a mavs win means a good day at work for me, a good night's sleep, and a smile on my face...SO LETS GO MAVS!

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:25 PM   #93
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Who would have thought that the closest thing to a blowout win we've had this season at halftime comes in a game without Kidd and Damp? Our team is seriously weird. I like the fact that Kidd's absence literally forces Carlisle to play Beaubois. Gooden has been very good so far and continues to be a much better offseason addition than I would've ever thought. Also, it's good that JET is having a good game so far. Good game overall.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #94
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

The Knicks look lazy as hell out there today.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:29 PM   #95
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Knicks fans sure love basketball and thats what I really admire about those guys
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:30 PM   #96
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk keeps hitting the same button over & over on his controller.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:31 PM   #97
Underdog

Last edited by Underdog; 01-24-2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #98
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...can you say blowout?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #99
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Well, I really like what I see!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #100
chumdawg
Guru

Wow...the Mavs are kicking the crap out of the Knicks.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:33 PM   #101
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Nice job JJ! Let´s stay strong and get the Blowout!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:35 PM   #102
NoTnERb

NoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to allNoTnERb is a name known to all

i wanna see najera play :P
NoTnERb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:38 PM   #103
grandmasta8

grandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the rough

Dirk finally in Dirk-Mode, and they are already down by 30. Love it
grandmasta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:39 PM   #104
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Yeah where is El Rayo? Put the subs in!
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #105
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

NY has problems. Harrington had Jeffries wide open down low, looked right at him and did not pass it to him.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #106
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

This season biggest win?
Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #107
Underdog

25-9 in this quarter so far.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #108
peppersquad

peppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura aboutpeppersquad has a spectacular aura about

The is the same team that struggles to get to 80 some nights. Wow.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:40 PM   #109
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Haven't seen the Mavs blow out a road team like this in some time.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #110
chumdawg
Guru

Barea is bringing the goods.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:41 PM   #111
Underdog

Nice steal by Barea, nice shot by Dirk.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #112
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

That's what I call a blowout!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #113
peppersquad

So David lee is an all star right? Really? Ok.
Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #114
Underdog

6 Mavs in double digits and the 3rd quarter isn't even over yet.

Old 01-24-2010, 02:42 PM   #115
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The Knicks aren't even trying right now.

Go Mavs! Haha the Knicks might single handedly put a lot of recent cold Mavs into a groove.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:43 PM   #116
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine its time for some Roddy.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:44 PM   #117
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

After shooting 1-6 in the first half, Dirk is now 6-12. He just pressed the button

Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #118
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Did you see that high arching, block-avoiding Dirk two-pointer some minutes ago?

And did Gooden just pass up on an open look to Dirk ?
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #119
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

double post

Last edited by mavErika; 01-24-2010 at 02:51 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 02:45 PM   #120
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Admittedly, the Knicks are beyond bad. Even a not all that confident JJB can just take a walk to the rim and easily score. I can probably never ever criticize our defense again after seeing what horrible defense really means thanks to the Knicks. Then again, some of our players are just taking advantage of it. Gooden certainly deserves to be perceived as much more than just trade filler alongside Josh. Another great performance from him as starting center.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
got a bit fluffy in here