Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-18-2017, 12:20 AM   #81
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
If you are standing out of bounds, you are part of the out of bounds. Ball was still in bounds until it hit Matthews, so he caused the out of bounds. Until it hits something outside the line, Manu can still theoretically save it.

Right, if Matthew is part of the out of bounds he the same as the floor. If Manu throws the ball out of bounds it should be out on him. They don’t call it out on the floor, so why out on Matthews if he’s part of the floor?
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2017, 12:24 AM   #82
Me.B

Me.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to allMe.B is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Yea that makes more sense. I think i ve just read a few posters talk about mid 20's cant be part of our core going forward and it makes me wonder what vision they have.

For me personally I’m expecting them to get one more high draft pick in the 2018 draft and then to start adding quality players through trade and FA. Kleber would be a great part of that core going forward (as would Yogi and Barnes).
Me.B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:33 AM   #83
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
An offensive player who is positioned Out-of-Bounds must re-establish his position on the court by having a least one foot inbounds and not be touching out-of-bounds before making contact with the ball.
http://videorulebook.nba.com/archive...hing-the-ball/
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:39 AM   #84
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me.B View Post
For me personally I’m expecting them to get one more mediocre draft pick in the 2018 draft and then to start adding quality players through trade and FA to chase the 8th seed. Kleber would be a great part of that core going forward (as would Yogi and Barnes).
fixed.

Old 12-18-2017, 08:56 AM   #85
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
That video is not the same as Wes throwing the ball in. I would think that after throwing the ball in, that player needs to establish himself inbounds first as an "eligible player", otherwise his body should be considered like a spectator or chair and be part of the out of bounds.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 09:08 AM   #86
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
That video is not the same as Wes throwing the ball in. I would think that after throwing the ball in, that player needs to establish himself inbounds first as an "eligible player", otherwise his body should be considered like a spectator or chair and be part of the out of bounds.
He's an active player though, a chair or spectator is not an active player. It's up to Wes to throw it in then make sure he establishes himself on the court.
Old 12-18-2017, 03:02 PM   #87
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
He's an active player though, a chair or spectator is not an active player. It's up to Wes to throw it in then make sure he establishes himself on the court.
Yep. If you are officially checked in to the game, you are an active player. It doesn’t matter if you are the inbounder or not. I was surprised that Harper seemed to wonder about it.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:08 PM   #88
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Mess Wah-tthews
Expecting exaggeration on your part, yet I could find none.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:57 PM   #89
walter

walter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nicewalter is just really nice

wrong thread

Last edited by walter; 12-19-2017 at 02:02 AM.
walter is offline   Reply With Quote