Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-01-2003, 01:12 PM   #81
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default the 1st invitational dallas-mavs bball challenge...

Fort effin' Worth. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2003, 01:15 PM   #82
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

I live in Keller.
The Nash lives in Southlake *I think*
Rhylan lives in Roanoke *I think*
u2sarajevo lives in Lewisville.
Dirks Cuzin is in Roanoke.
Murphy3 is in Lewisville.
signoftimes is in downtown Dallas.
outletpass is in Coppell.
Tripledipping is in Fort effin' Worth

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 01:39 PM   #83
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: the 1st invitational dallas-mavs bball challenge...

i live in nashville
Old 07-01-2003, 01:39 PM   #84
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Waco.

Care to meet there? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 01:58 PM   #85
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I live in Austin.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 02:02 PM   #86
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Waco is half way between Dallas and Austin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 02:22 PM   #87
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

OK. Waco it is.

Doc is now in charge of setting this up.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:31 PM   #88
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

Waco works for me, I have a store in Waco and I can do inventory while I am there. [img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img]

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

Old 07-01-2003, 02:57 PM   #89
Drbio
Banned

Sorry, but it specifically states in the D-M.com user guidleines in Chapter 6 rule 4.2.A.1 that the southernmost geographical member must coordinate all pickup basketball related outings. Read the rule book. sheesh.

That means southern_sweets will be organizing this shindig.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:57 PM   #90
Drbio
Banned

stupid double posts.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:57 PM   #91
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough

well, then i think chiwas would win! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2003, 03:01 PM   #92
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

I think that maybe Veruca might be farther south though!!!!

Old 07-01-2003, 03:05 PM   #93
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

true, true. maybe we have to stay on this continent...
Old 07-01-2003, 03:14 PM   #94
cookies_n_mavs

cookies_n_mavs is on a distinguished road

I don't see this game happening in Australia. Maybe Hawaii? That seems somewhat between this and that continent.......
Old 07-01-2003, 03:15 PM   #95
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

damn right, cause no way in hell I am flying to Austraulia JUST to play a (1) hour game of bball. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-01-2003, 03:16 PM   #96
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

The Basketball STUD wouldn't fly to Australia to play B-Ball for an hour? What has this world come to?
Old 07-01-2003, 03:25 PM   #97
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Thank goodness nobody here lives in the Antarctic.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 07:41 PM   #98
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I believe that is the southernmost within the continental US. So, that's me. I think.

So, here's the plan...

There's a basketball court directly behind the house I am trying to buy right now. If my current house sells before the house I want does I will be moving around the first week in August. So everyone pray that my house sells and the one I want doesn't and we will have a huge party.

Did I mention the pool?
Old 07-01-2003, 07:59 PM   #99
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

It didn't say the US.

And we want to play hoops, not swiming.

We have good gyms here and very cold Coronas.

Mandy, you're already checked in. Here you're major and can drink!

Old 07-01-2003, 08:09 PM   #100
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

yes...i am coming to mexico, baby!
Old 07-01-2003, 08:14 PM   #101
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Good idea, Chiwas. We will all stay at your house. I hope it's big enough. Also, you have to buy all the Coronas.
Old 07-01-2003, 08:43 PM   #102
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Ummmmm Ok
Rhylan lives in Roanoke *I think*
Make 'em say uhhhh... nuh-na nuh-na. Represent for tha 'noke HOOD, yo.

Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2003, 07:50 AM   #103
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

drinking the shiner are we? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-02-2003, 05:06 PM   #104
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

I'm down, I mean, I will represent, I mean, Are we playing bball or swimming, or drinking?
Old 07-02-2003, 05:18 PM   #105
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: dallas_esq
I'm down, I mean, I will represent, I mean, Are we playing bball or swimming, or drinking?
yes

Old 07-03-2003, 09:39 AM   #106
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

okay are we goign to do this or not? a 3 day weekend would be perfect. *hint, hint*

Old 07-03-2003, 11:18 AM   #107
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

I believe we decided to wait until after the holiday weekend.

However, if you are bored over the holiday weekend I would love to invite you to my home. I can find plenty of things for you to do. My lawn needs to be mowed. The house needs to be cleaned. My car needs to be washed.

Let me know when you can get here.
Old 07-03-2003, 11:28 AM   #108
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

no what is going to happen is nothing, just like last time I tried to do this back 6 months ago. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 11:33 AM   #109
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Maybe we need to choose 3 or 4 dates and 3 or 4 places and have everyone vote.

We have a hard time getting organized just talking (or posting) about it.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:27 PM   #110
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Austin and Waco are my top choices....very short drives from College Station.
Old 07-03-2003, 12:28 PM   #111
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

I will be in waco on monday and san antonio on the 16th. Can we do it than? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 01:18 PM   #112
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping to host a couple of Mavs watching parties next season - an afternoon game would be awesome. Then we could play ball in the backyard.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2003, 02:11 PM   #113
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
I'm hoping to host a couple of Mavs watching parties next season - an afternoon game would be awesome. Then we could play ball in the backyard.
that sounds like a great idea!

can't wait to meet the 63" screen! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-03-2003, 02:25 PM   #114
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
I will be in waco on monday and san antonio on the 16th. Can we do it than? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Monday? Will you have time for a visit?
Old 07-03-2003, 02:56 PM   #115
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Not unless you can meet me early. My meetings start @ 9:30, and I will probably be in Waco about 8.

Old 07-11-2003, 09:23 AM   #116
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

See you guys tonight, right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 10:02 AM   #117
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

OMG Last weekend I played a little bball with some friends, first time i have picked up a basketball in like 4 years.

Well lets just say I couldn't the broad side of a barn if I was leaning against it!!!

Old 07-11-2003, 10:38 AM   #118
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Quote:
OMG Last weekend I played a little bball with some friends, first time i have picked up a basketball in like 4 years.

Well lets just say I couldn't the broad side of a barn if I was leaning against it!!!
UmmmmOK you will be on my team. You're perfect...for the drinking, watching and mixing drinks team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 07-11-2003, 12:10 PM   #119
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

You forget sweets, I am multi talented. I can do the drinking, watching, and mixing drinks WHILE missing the basket as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-11-2003, 02:53 PM   #120
Drbio
Banned

Is this damn thing ever going to become reality or are we chasing FA's like the Mavs?