Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #1241
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
what is up with your "merkin" fascination?
they rock.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2007, 10:32 AM   #1242
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
they rock. I am of course speaking of the supergroup N'Sync.
I really wouldn't call them "rock".
Old 03-28-2007, 10:55 AM   #1243
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Quote:
Quote:
I really wouldn't call them "rock hard abs".
You never liked my body, you were lying the whole time!!!
Wait...come on, I didn't mean it. You know you're my snuggly sike bear

what part about private messages is so freaking hard to understand?
Old 03-28-2007, 01:35 PM   #1244
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't you wish you could attract all the most gorgeous men around you each day? Its easier then you think. A few dabs of Ultra Allure Pheromones will have men fighting over you.

Scientifically proven to work- pheromones have been used for years now to attract men. Don't be at a disadvantage anymore- pheromones will help any male attract men of all types and ages.

Don't be left behind! Millions of men are already benefiting from using pheromons to attract men- without them you are at a disadvantage! Don't let the other guy get the guy, arm yourself with Ultra Allure pheromones tonight!

If YOU would like to ...
- Become a lot more sexually attractive.
- Meet more beautiful men, MUCH more easily.
- Grab the attention and get jacked off by men far more often.
- Make a fantastic, memorable, compelling impression , every time.
- Increase your self-confidence and femininity BIG-time… then this may be the most important news you will read all year.
Stop spamming, sike.
Old 03-28-2007, 02:42 PM   #1245
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
NEVER Stop spamming, sike.
wait....what do you think spamming means?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-28-2007, 04:27 PM   #1246
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
wait....what do you think spamming means? it's when you take the spam, roll it up and then you shove it right in the **This post has been edited by u2sarajevo**
just in time
Old 03-28-2007, 04:57 PM   #1247
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I farted...just in time
were you in trouble or something?

Old 03-28-2007, 05:31 PM   #1248
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
I farted...just in time
Could you plese refrain from doing that RIGHT after we make sweet sweet love?
refrain?
Old 03-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #1249
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
refrart?
now you're just making up words...

Old 03-29-2007, 08:25 AM   #1250
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
now you're just making up words....like this one....dildogasm
where'd you come up with that one?
Old 03-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #1251
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
oooooh, I love that one
which one?

Old 03-29-2007, 08:41 AM   #1252
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Plus you can say "dildogasmic" "dildogasmated" "multidildogasm" and my favroite, the "rectalgasm"
stop this abomination unto the english language
Old 03-29-2007, 08:42 AM   #1253
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
stop this abomination unto the english language and practice those words on me now!
what words?

Old 03-29-2007, 08:44 AM   #1254
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
what words? have I told you about "fist-o-gasm" yet?
Vile, foul mouthed....I'm not shocked
Old 03-29-2007, 08:48 AM   #1255
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Vile, foul mouthed....I'm not shocked...but could you make me so? hint, hint...
hey.....what are you hinting at?

Old 03-29-2007, 08:55 AM   #1256
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think we covered shocker humor about 500 posts back or so....
Old 03-29-2007, 09:03 AM   #1257
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think we covered shocker humor about 500 posts back or so....
and then you begged for it....which I find disgusting.

Old 03-29-2007, 09:29 AM   #1258
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
and then you begged for it....which after I kindly obliged I remembered that I find it disgusting.
So why did you oblige then?
Old 03-29-2007, 01:35 PM   #1259
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
So why did you oblige then?
Just following the example my Dad set

that explains some things.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:35 PM   #1260
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So why didn't you oblige me then?
four added letters and one punctuation

Old 03-29-2007, 01:42 PM   #1261
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
four added to one is five
you can count! congrats!
Old 03-29-2007, 02:25 PM   #1262
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sike seems to be getting bored with this thread. he's putting almost no thougth into his posts.
yeah, I've noticed that too.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:39 PM   #1263
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
yeah, I've noticed that too. We need more gay.
Penis.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:44 PM   #1264
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I like Penis.
now there's some creativity for ya.....
Old 03-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #1265
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:

Quote:
I like Penis.
now there's some creativity for ya.....pathetic.

put some CREATIVITY and SPIRIT into it.
Also, it is worthless without details. (pictures would help too.)

here is a first attempt at improving your lame post:

"I LOVE penis.
I love the smell, I love the taste, I love the sight, I love the feel...
I love waking up with my penis entwined with yours like the serpent climbing the rod on the seal of the AMA...
Man cannot live on bread alone, but give THIS man can subsist on PENIS alone...
I LOVE penis."

try harder next time, you pathetic slacker.
all I can say is, wow.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 04:50 PM   #1266
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
all I can say is, wow, I like penis.
you guys really need to come up with some new schtick.
Old 03-29-2007, 04:52 PM   #1267
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Quote:
you guys really need to come up with some new schtick.
Want to get together and play grab ass?

Terrible.
Old 03-29-2007, 05:20 PM   #1268
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Terrible. I am appalled at this thread. I'm going to go handle up on myself.
I thought you were appalled?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-29-2007 at 05:21 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 10:59 PM   #1269
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
I thought you were appealing BEFORE you changed into the Speedo. Wow!
Get a room
Old 03-30-2007, 08:25 AM   #1270
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Get a room, u2. For both of us I have champagne, some rubbers, some porn, a snorkel, a watermelon, a torque wrench, a rubber duck, 3 liters of canola oil, 2 pairs of crotch-less panties, and an inflatable kiddie pool.
good lord what are you going to do with that duck?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:13 AM   #1271
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Good Lord, please let me have seconds on the duck?
you're praying to have sex with a rubber duck?
Old 03-30-2007, 10:20 AM   #1272
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
my 15th girlfriend had to explain to me that when she said "got any rubbers?" she wasn't talking about my rubber duck named "Manuel"
and then you just swore off women forever?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-30-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:06 AM   #1273
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
when i was 3 i used to go to the bathroom.
Are you implying that you don't anymore?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:21 PM   #1274
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
nothing beats me down quite like, poor punctuation and capitalization
i know
Old 03-30-2007, 12:46 PM   #1275
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
i know its gross, but i love the smell of my own poo
a brave man indeed.

Old 03-30-2007, 01:11 PM   #1276
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Hey does anyone know where I can buy some new keys for my keyboard? Over use has taken its toll. I need a new key for these letters: einps
Why those ones?
Old 03-30-2007, 01:14 PM   #1277
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Why those ones?
because they spell "pen" and "is"...two words which I use far too often....

Old 03-30-2007, 01:14 PM   #1278
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

ok got ya.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:56 PM   #1279
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
<<zip>> come to papa...

ok got ya.
I think I hear my mother calling for me...
Old 03-30-2007, 01:58 PM   #1280
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think I hear my mother calling for me...
your moms? that's just sick, and I didn't even have to change anything.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!