Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #1241
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoddyB#3 View Post
I believe Kaman is the one they would rather deal. They want to get out from under hi contract. Unfortunately, his contract and the injury he is coming off is turning people away.
I'd definitely be up for taking a chance on Kaman. He's worth the risk.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2009, 07:37 PM   #1242
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cac67 View Post
Hi, guys, magic fan here. I'm as pissed as you are about this. What the hell are we paying $5.8mil/year for 10 minutes a game? Granted, he's worth that kind of money, but not for 10 minutes a game.

This offseason has been a complete failure for smith. He could have kept Hedo, and even told him they'd continue negotiating after he got some offers, then goes right out and trades a promising rookie for an over the hill, injury prone $20mil/year vince carter, making it impossible to sign Hedo back. Who the hell is going to run the magics offense now, nelson?

Orlando is screwed for years, and most of the "fans" on the magic forum are too stupid to see it.

Help me get rid of this twit. Go to <mod edit> and sign the online petition. There's no cost and you don't have to register or anything. All I ask is that you don't put a bunch of crap names on there like Mickey Mouse and Daffy Duck.
This is exactly how I would feel if I were a Magic fan.

Exactly.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by mary; 07-13-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: remove link
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #1243
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I would be up for giving Kaman a shot if we can land a trade for him. After all Cuban has proved in the past he is willing to take risk with his money in order to win.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:44 PM   #1244
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I am 100% on board with going after Camby. Kaman, I don't think he'd be worth whatever we'd have to trade to get him, especially given his injuries.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:46 PM   #1245
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I am 100% on board with going after Camby. Kaman, I don't think he'd be worth whatever we'd have to trade to get him, especially given his injuries.
The only problem with Camby are the reports that the Clippers are not looking to trade him.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #1246
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoddyB#3 View Post
They interviewed him at the game, and brought up the possible acquisition of Gortat. Carlisle began talking about what he could do for our team. I didn't understand that at all if he knows they matched.
My wording here, but

Quote:
Carlisle: (talks about how versatile Marion is)

Announcer: (Talks about how Marion can guard 5 positions.) its an athletic team and if you can put Kidd or Terry at the point, Howard at the 2, Marion at the 3, Dirk at the four and Gortat if he sticks...

Carlisle; yeah (carlisle sighs)..well no question and it gives you the possibility of Marion at the 5 and you can have rebounding, scoring etc.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 07-13-2009 at 07:53 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #1247
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
It's tougher to get a read on the Clippers than it is Otis probably...so I have no idea what it would take to get Camby. But I would be very interested in Camby...defense gets even better with that kind of move.
Old 07-13-2009, 07:52 PM   #1248
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We have very few pieces available for 2 months. We just dont have any financial flexibility, the contracts we do have that can add up to a Camby/Kaman are limited to Dampier, and a bunch of smaller contracts that cant be combined for a few months. We also dont have the picks. It's going to be rough getting a center through trades
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 07:57 PM   #1249
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Gortat's agent, Guy Zucker, said the center "was definitely very disappointed today." He said Gortat was back in his native Poland, where he'd already been telling everyone he was headed to the Mavericks.

Gortat was hoping to play alongside Jason Kidd and Dirk Nowitzki and, most of all, compete with Erick Dampier for the starting job. Dampier is going into the final year of his contract.

In Orlando, Gortat will likely see spotty playing time behind Howard.

"It was definitely about the opportunity to find out how good he can really be," Zucker said. "We had requested that Orlando not match the offer. We stated the fact that he sincerely wanted the chance to carve his own path, be his own man, so to speak, which is not going to be realistically possible in Orlando."

Gortat averaged just 3.8 points and 4.5 rebounds per game last season and 3.3 points and 3.2 rebounds during the Magic's run to the NBA Finals, but his opportunities in Orlando were limited behind All-Star center Dwight Howard.

The 6-foot-11, 240-pound center made about $700,000 last season, his first full year in the NBA. He likely will remain in a backup center role or play sparingly alongside Howard at power forward.

But Gortat earned the big pay raise in large part because of some highlights in the Magic's playoff run.

Gortat filled in for Howard in the Game 6 clincher against Philadelphia in the opening round after Orlando's All-Star was suspended, adding a few powerful dunks that earned him the nickname the "Polish Hammer" from teammates. He also had a pair of blocks on Cleveland's LeBron James in the conference finals, and he saw his minutes increase in the Finals because of the size of the Los Angeles Lakers.

The decision is a bold and costly one for the Magic, who will plunge further into luxury-tax territory than many rivals anticipated after their recent trade for Vince Carter by first signing Brandon Bass away from Dallas to a four-year deal worth a reported $18 million and then matching on Gortat.

Retaining Gortat and adding Bass will likely take the Magic's payroll into the $80 million range for next season, which would force Orlando to cut a luxury-tax check of more than $10 million in July 2010 barring roster moves between now and June 30 of next year to lower that figure.

Information from ESPN.com's Marc Stein and The Associated Press was used in this report.

Sad day to both Marcin and the Mavs fans..
Old 07-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #1250
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

(Dumb question) Can't the Mavs give Gortat another offer?

I guess Big Baby would be another Center....

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #1251
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Q-I know Gortat stated that he might not be happy trying to find minutes in Orlando. What are your thoughts on that? Is that something you're going to speak with him?

Otis- Rough life, isn't it. It's tough all over, isn't it.

WHAT.
A.
PRICK.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #1252
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Just got online for the first time since yesterday.

are

you

kidding

me
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:09 PM   #1253
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
Q-I know Gortat stated that he might not be happy trying to find minutes in Orlando. What are your thoughts on that? Is that something you're going to speak with him?

Otis- Rough life, isn't it. It's tough all over, isn't it.

WHAT.
A.
PRICK.
Otis is the black Mr. Burns

Old 07-13-2009, 08:14 PM   #1254
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post

I guess Big Baby would be another Center....

I think its highly unlikely, but even if they could...they already offered him the full MLE.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 07-13-2009 at 08:15 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #1255
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

When the ticket reported this earlier, I really sank in my chair at work. This really takes the wind out of the sails. I had visions of a super athlethic, super fast team next year, with the promise of maybe a Joe or Dwayne coming in the '10 offseaon. NOW, we probably have to keep with Damp, hope to find a promising C, maybe Hollins, then use either Josh or Damp for a real Center, instead of a SG.

Vomit, vomit in my mouth.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #1256
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I think its highly unlikely, but even if they could...they already offered him the full MLE.
My understanding was once Orlando matched the offer that was it Dallas could do no more. Orlando can't even trade him to Dallas until a full year passes.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #1257
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

CBS 11 reporting that the mavs have rescinded their original offer for Gortat and are proceeding in a sign and trade with the Magic.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #1258
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
CBS 11 reporting that the mavs have rescinded their original offer for Gortat and are proceeding in a sign and trade with the Magic.
Please tell me your not joking?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #1259
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I know it's not happening but what if Otis was like "Just Kidding!!!..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLord
Some factual details on the technicalities of Gortat and Orlando:

1. there could be a SNT worked, but it would take the following:
a. all 3 parties agree to rescind the offer sheet
b. then they work a SNT
c. Gortat's base year issues would be easily overcome by their TPE from Turkoglu, so it would become a simple salary match deal.
d. Orlando would have to take back at least 4.61M in salary from Dallas ...would they want to do that? if so, who would they want?
e. Carroll's deal fits nicely in that niche, and the fact it shrinks would help their tax issues in future years. Is he of interest to them? (If they want him, don't wake me from my dream until it's a done deal.)
Buck is SOOOO close to making that work, but not quite.

Edit: Windmill360...I seriously didn't see your post before that, that's funny.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 07-13-2009 at 08:20 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:19 PM   #1260
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
no, by matching orlando agrees to the same terms that are in the offer gortat signed with dallas. once orlando exercises their right of first refusal, gortat is in essence under contract to them.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:20 PM   #1261
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

whodywhatin?

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
Old 07-13-2009, 08:22 PM   #1262
CapitanObvious

Quote:
So that means if the mavs are able to get Gortat thru SnT. They still get to keep their MLE?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #1263
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At 8:17? You're kidding right?

That IS technically possible though. And it would make a TON of sense. It would explain including Orlando in the trade and giving no effort for re-signing Bass before knowing you were getting Gortat.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:23 PM   #1264
mary
Troll Hunter

Yes, they would keep their MLE.

Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1265
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
I will kill you if youre lying. I swear it... ok maybe not. But do not be cruel right now windmill not the time and place. Stop playing with my emotions SMOKEY!

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1266
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

lol sorry..

that was a mean joke. I don't even think it's possible is it?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1267
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post

That IS technically possible though. And it would make a TON of sense. It would explain including Orlando in the trade and giving no effort for re-signing Bass before knowing you were getting Gortat.
I'm not watching CBS 11 right now but, it could have been one of those briefs that say coming up at 10.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1268
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is exactly how I would feel if I were a Magic fan.

Exactly.
The link is one of those annoying rickrolls that f*cks up your browser. Fortunately, I can kill the thing in under three seconds, but some poor souls may not know how.

Please remove the link and ban the troll that posted it.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1269
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:

It's just finding that contract that they'll want to make it work. Do we have that piece? Or would it be something with a 3rd team?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #1270
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
lol sorry..

*cries*
Old 07-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #1271
CapitanObvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
Yes, they would keep their MLE.
if this goes down then I have officially, again, just:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4

Old 07-13-2009, 08:26 PM   #1272
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
lol sorry..

Boo
Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #1273
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
I'd definitely be up for taking a chance on Kaman. He's worth the risk.
isn't he something like 26-27? Young + Big = Our Goal?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #1274
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Have we heard anything from Cuban. I'm not on that Twitter thing.

Windmill can suck it BTW.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #1275
CapitanObvious

Quote:
lol sorry..

Old 07-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #1276
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by foglemann View Post
Have we heard anything from Cuban. I'm not on that Twitter thing.

Windmill can suck it BTW.
Not a thing.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:29 PM   #1277
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

Err what's happening guys?
Old 07-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #1278
foglemann
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
Not a thing.
This gives me hope. Unless he's back on vacation...
Old 07-13-2009, 08:32 PM   #1279
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwitzki View Post
Err what's happening guys?
We're all meeting up in a hour to egg Windmill's house. You in?

Old 07-13-2009, 08:33 PM   #1280
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
lol sorry..

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic threads, epic fail, f otis, hammered, he's polish, no gortat no chance, offseason trolls!, orlandomatchesoffer, otis loves polish sausage, otis you son of a..., that's racist!, the return of windmill, trade black, we win super balls now?