Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-08-2010, 12:21 AM   #1241
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger View Post
As far as Marion is concerned, you can certainly make the point that Hill is the better player RIGHT NOW and in THIS YEAR'S playoffs. That said, I still prefer Marion on our team and think that he isn't any worse than Grant Hill at this stage in their careers. In fact, I think that Marion is the better player overall.
But he cannot make open jumpers. I remember Dirk being doubled in the 6th game, spotting a wide open Marion, and clearly hesitating to pass him the ball (like he was thinking "shall I shoot with two defenders on me or take the gamble with Marion..."

Marion didn't make the shot, btw...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2010, 12:33 AM   #1242
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
But he cannot make open jumpers. I remember Dirk being doubled in the 6th game, spotting a wide open Marion, and clearly hesitating to pass him the ball (like he was thinking "shall I shoot with two defenders on me or take the gamble with Marion..."

Marion didn't make the shot, btw...
Marion is a horrible jump shooter which is why he isn't supposed to take or even make those shots. He's supposed to be this team's best defender, which he is, and he's supposed to make easy shots close to the basket or in transition. Averaging 12 PPG at a 51% field goal percentage alongside great defense is fine. Our problem in the playoffs was that Marion didn't live up to his own standards. He didn't score 12 PPG, he only shot 36% and the best defender on Ginobili was his own nose.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #1243
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
and the best defender on Ginobili was his own nose.
ouch!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 01:24 AM   #1244
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
JRich is now 11-19 on threes vs. SA and 33-61 in the playoffs. He's not any better than Butler though.
Quote:
Oh, and Hill is shooting 56% for the series against the same Spurs team Marion shot, what, 38% against? But Matrix is obviously better.
It seems your ability to draw conclusions properly from discrete data points is as bad as your glaringly deficient interpersonal skills.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-08-2010 at 01:27 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 03:59 AM   #1245
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

All I knows is JRich has been an absolute stud in the playoffs and Butler was bad (down right awful if you remove game 5).

And Dalger, if you don't think Phoenix is a BETTER team than Dallas, you're a homer, that simple. They are far far far more talented and deep.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:03 AM   #1246
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to imply. No one said that Phoenix wasn't a good team and it became more and more clear as the regular season went by that their team is indeed deep with guys like Dudley, Frye, Dragic and to an extent Barbosa and Amundson constantly coming off the bench and being quite productive.

However, Barbosa and Dragic haven't set the world on fire in this series so far. Praising them to the skies in light of the Suns' success and our failure is easy but Dragic was 2-12 in the first two games while Barbosa scored a combined 8 points in game 1 and 2. They clearly had a great game tonight, though. As far as Marion is concerned, you can certainly make the point that Hill is the better player RIGHT NOW and in THIS YEAR'S playoffs. That said, I still prefer Marion on our team and think that he isn't any worse than Grant Hill at this stage in their careers. In fact, I think that Marion is the better player overall.

The NBA, with so many teams being really talented and having a lot of potential, is all about momentum and playing at a high level at the right time. We didn't do that in the first round (take Marion's numbers as an example). The Spurs are playing at a high level and some of their guys are not only playing according to their regular season level, no, they play even better (take Hill's numbers as an example).

In the end, Phoenix doesn't have a better team than Dallas or Denver. The Suns are simply in a position (and somewhat lucky) to have many players contribute at the perfect time. They're almost overachieving while we did the exact opposite.

I'll personally give you a handjob the day JJB gets 20 points in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

Yeah, Dragic was 2-12 coming in, but he's just a superior player to JJB (I know you aren't arguing JJB is better, I'm just making a point). That's the kind of talent they have. Dragic is a amazing player and will be a 15-18 PPG player one day. He's had multiple 30 point games this year alone. Sure his stats might now blow JJB's out of the water (though obviously better), but he's the type of talent who CAN go off. Barbosa is too.
Old 05-08-2010, 07:32 AM   #1247
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta admire the Suns for sticking to the run and gun in the midst of everyone telling them it won't work in the playoffs.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 08:19 AM   #1248
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll personally give you a handjob the day JJB gets 20 points in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.

Yeah, Dragic was 2-12 coming in, but he's just a superior player to JJB (I know you aren't arguing JJB is better, I'm just making a point). That's the kind of talent they have. Dragic is a amazing player and will be a 15-18 PPG player one day. He's had multiple 30 point games this year alone. Sure his stats might now blow JJB's out of the water (though obviously better), but he's the type of talent who CAN go off. Barbosa is too.
Oh, no need for that added bonus to JJB's career night... Guys like Dragic, Dudley, Frye and Barbosa do have potential and, fortunately for their team, they know how to use it occasionally to help out their already-productive starters excluding Collins. That's apparently enough to possibly sweep the Spurs, even though I still don't believe that Phoenix has a better team than Dallas or Denver. They were and are just better at this point of the season.

The "problem" with your player evaluation as it relates to Butler/Richardson and Marion/Hill is that you used very limited data to compare these players and thus came to questionable conclusions. Nash isn't any worse than Kidd, to say the least, but Butler and Richardson are comparable players in terms of their talent and Marion, as far as I'm concerned, is a better player than Hill and also better fits our needs.

It's just that, contrary to the Suns, we had too many players who didn't reach their potential against the Spurs. That's what cost us the series and not a lack of talent.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:06 PM   #1249
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one that (almost accidentally) stopped watching basketball the second the Mavs got eliminated. It's not that I'm bitter or that I suddenly stopped hating the NBA, which I love. I just keep forgetting it's on.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #1250
CadBane
Banned

Kyle Korver is such a f'ing badass.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #1251
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Kyle Korver is such a f'ing badass.
he can just flat out shoot. And he shots looks so good when they go in
Old 05-08-2010, 09:28 PM   #1252
CadBane
Banned

I think I love every Utah player but Boozer and AK47. AK because he's such a flopper, and Boozer because he's just such a pussy. I know he's not a good defender or shot blocker, but he doesn't even try. And he never gets to the ft line.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:32 PM   #1253
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I think I love every Utah player but Boozer and AK47. AK because he's such a flopper, and Boozer because he's just such a pussy. I know he's not a good defender or shot blocker, but he doesn't even try. And he never gets to the ft line.
yeah i've never felt good about Boozer, i would say since he played for Duke. Oh maybe because he left Cleveland because he wanted more money
Old 05-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #1254
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Derek Fisher just ripping the heart out of Jazz fans.

Old 05-09-2010, 12:21 PM   #1255
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Derek Fisher just ripping the heart out of Jazz fans.
Was it just me or did that shot look like it was going to be short? Kind of a weird looking shot, but it splashed in nonetheless.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #1256
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else think this Muslim chick is kinda hot?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 04:23 PM   #1257
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Was it just me or did that shot look like it was going to be short? Kind of a weird looking shot, but it splashed in nonetheless.
I regularly think Fisher's shots are short. That release and arc is really weird.

Old 05-09-2010, 05:17 PM   #1258
SCOOTERJ55

SCOOTERJ55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Rondo playing out of his skin against the Cavs ... Just made a clutch bucket to make it a 7 point game with 90 seconds to go.

So far, 27 points, 17 rebounds, 13 assists. Been great watching.
SCOOTERJ55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 05:40 PM   #1259
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Rondo dominated that game. It's too bad the Celtics ended up extending him after all. He would have been a nice play for the DUST chip imo. Oh well.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 PM   #1260
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Am I the only one that (almost accidentally) stopped watching basketball the second the Mavs got eliminated. It's not that I'm bitter or that I suddenly stopped hating the NBA, which I love. I just keep forgetting it's on.
I've been avoiding it altogether. I might turn it on right now and see if the Spurs get swept.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:21 PM   #1261
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

A sweep here would not help the conspiracy theorists' argument.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:26 PM   #1262
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
A sweep here would not help the conspiracy theorists' argument.
Not really. Eliminating the Spurs helps to ensure a Lakers-Cavs finals...
Old 05-09-2010, 08:49 PM   #1263
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

So Nash gets elbowed in the face and the Spurs proceed to tie the game, and Doug Collins refers to the Spurs as having the heart of a champion.

What. The. Phuck. They're a #7 seed that lost in the first round last year. They're still down 0-3 and they only got back in the game after their opponent was forced to take out their best player. There's nothing resembling champions going on here.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 08:56 PM   #1264
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
So Nash gets elbowed in the face and the Spurs proceed to tie the game, and Doug Collins refers to the Spurs as having the heart of a champion.

What. The. Phuck. They're a #7 seed that lost in the first round last year. They're still down 0-3 and they only got back in the game after their opponent was forced to take out their best player. There's nothing resembling champions going on here.
Maybe what he meant to say is that they have the elbow of a second round sweep victim. Probably just got tongue-tied.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-09-2010, 09:46 PM   #1265
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Get your brooms out.
Old 05-09-2010, 09:51 PM   #1266
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:54 PM   #1267
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post

Hmm...maybe getting swept demonstrates them having the heart of a champion? I can't be sure...
Old 05-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #1268
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

As a Mavs fan, my second favorite thing in the NBA is watching the Spurs lose! Especially, a sweep. LOL. PRICELESS!!!
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #1269
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Not sure what to think...Go Suns, against the Lakers...

I don't think they have much of a chance against the Lakers. The Lakers are beginning to look good again.

Sigh...what could have been had we kept Nash. He looks so much better than he did when he was with the Mavs. The product the Mavs put on the floor - 3 out 5 players that can regularly score. Kidd and Dampier - the big zero scoring options. They score when they are lucky. San Antonio just dare those two to score while they doubled or tripled on Dirk, and mediocre Butler, Marion & Terry scored when they were lucky.

Dirk, please opt out and join Nash...I want to see some good basketball again. As for the Mavericks, let's start over and build from the gound up. Get some young ones and slowly rebuild, and remove any vestige of the mentally fragile Mavs that currently make up the team.

And one more thing...it is going to stink to have to read through all of the stupid and incessant "bring Lebron, Bosh, JJohnson, Ware to the Mavs" threads throughout the summer....It ain't happenin' folks...the quicker you accept that, the easier it will be when we trade for Tracy McGrady or bring in Kurt Thomas type players in for the new season.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #1270
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to read that the Spurs got swept.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #1271
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Glad to read that the Spurs got swept.
Not watching playoff basketball anymore?
Old 05-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #1272
LonghornDub

Good job Suns. It'd be kinda cool to see them win it all, but they won't. They can't beat LA, nor do I think they can beat Cleveland or Orlando.

Old 05-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #1273
Mavericks Rockets Fan

I guess the Chuck Norris mojo had a delayed effect
Old 05-09-2010, 10:36 PM   #1274
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Good job Suns. It'd be kinda cool to see them win it all, but they won't. They can't beat LA, nor do I think they can beat Cleveland or Orlando.
I can't even imagine what reason you would have for believing they can't beat LA.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #1275
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I can't even imagine what reason you would have for believing they can't beat LA.
Sure you can. One word, and it rhymes with "thighs."

Old 05-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #1276
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

didnt watch it, but somehow the Suns had more than double the 3's (24) and WAY fewer FT's than SA yet they WON!?

Why didnt SA Just TAKE IT TO THE HOLE THEY WOULD HAVE WON!!!

Last edited by Dim499; 05-09-2010 at 10:47 PM.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #1277
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

OMG JUST GET LAYUPS STUPID SPURS !
Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #1278
Dim499
Platinum Member

IF THEY HAD SUBSTITUTED ME IN I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM: GET PITP! WHICH STANDS FOR POINTS IN THE PAINT! SO EASY; DUUUUHHHH!!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #1279
Dim499
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
IF THEY HAD SUBSTITUTED ME IN I WOULD HAVE TOLD THEM: GET PITP! WHICH STANDS FOR POINTS IN THE PAINT! SO EASY; DUUUUHHHH!!
SERIOUSLY!"!!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:51 PM   #1280
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL SPURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DOES IT FEEL NOW, IDIOTS?

Tags
<clutch tagging>, bagdoucheclutchfest, cadbane=exaggerator, crawford bros finals mvp, gay tags, i'm the clutchest, mavsbansuxcadbane, tag clustershag, ur the clutchest d-bag, you´re a clutchebag