Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-19-2013, 09:32 AM   #1281
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Or, pass on a max player and get Iggy, Calderon and a center instead. I have a feeling that some of this cap space is going to get eaten by a trade though.
I think Iggy is looking for a near max deal. Let's remember he's opting out of $15.9 mil contract and looking for a raise. It was initially thought he was opting out just to force a renegotiation with Denver. Just not sure if he's really worth that kind of money. Despite his reputation as a defender, he only averaged 13 PPG. I really think that Mavs should only be throwing max money at two way players.

Calderon should come at a discount based on his age. He made $10.5 mil last year which ranks 8th among point guard salaries in the NBA, he's no where near the 8th best IMHO and as such could see him going in the $5-$8 mil range especially in a 4 year deal which would bring him to 35 (he's 31 now).

Here's a crazy idea, what about sign and trade deal Marion for Ellis?

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 06-19-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2013, 09:46 AM   #1282
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Really don't want Ellis and his empty stats. I also saw someone put Andersen on their list of potential rosters. I may renounce some of my fandom should I ever see him in a Mavs uniform.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:56 AM   #1283
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
I think Iggy is looking for a near max deal. Let's remember he's opting out of $15.9 mil contract and looking for a raise. It was initially thought he was opting out just to force a renegotiation with Denver. Just not sure if he's really worth that kind of money. Despite his reputation as a defender, he only averaged 13 PPG. I really think that Mavs should only be throwing max money at two way players.
I don't think he necessarily opted out for a higher annual salary. I think it was for more long-term security. His $15.9M salary was from a contract negotiated under the last CBA... I don't think he's a max-level player as it stands right now. I think a deal in the neighborhood of 4yrs/$45-48M sounds about right. There's a decent chance that a team with more cap space than us offers him more money, and if they do they can have him. But I'm growing on the idea of adding him and a couple more quality players over getting just Dwight or just Chris Paul (though Dwight has been my favorite non-Maverick since Sprewell retired).

Quote:
Calderon should come at a discount based on his age. He made $10.5 mil last year which ranks 8th among point guard salaries in the NBA, he's no where near the 8th best IMHO and as such could see him going in the $5-$8 mil range especially in a 4 year deal which would bring him to 35 (he's 31 now).
I'd love to add Calderon, especially if we can get him for that price. He might not be much of a defender (or any kind of defender) but he runs a precise offense. He's a lot of fun to watch as a passer, especially when he hits guys in rhythm out of pick and rolls.

Quote:
Here's a crazy idea, what about sign and trade deal Marion for Ellis?
Hell no.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #1284
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Woj twitted that talks are back on between the Celts and Clippers. I'm thinking that this is going to get done one way or another.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:33 PM   #1285
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

And the really bad news rumor for the day...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 21s
Y! Sources: With a nudge from Chris Paul, the Clippers-Celtics are discussing Garnett-Rivers deal again

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 06-19-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 06:00 PM   #1286
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Yea I feel that Dwight and Paul are going to be out of our discussion before free agency even begins... Still plenty of guys to build around I'm all for dumping Marion I'm not sure he would be too useful if we sign either Iggy or josh smith.
marc9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:35 AM   #1287
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...dealing-marion

Now I hope he can use the ETO right now. Just so there will be a better layout on cap space.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:09 AM   #1288
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I'm honestly fine not getting Paul or Howard. Sure I'd love to have em but it just doesn't bode well.

I really like the idea of iggy and Calderon/jack and a serviceable center.

Or wait on a center next year.
Old 06-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #1289
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-22-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:14 AM   #1290
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I'm honestly fine not getting Paul or Howard. Sure I'd love to have em but it just doesn't bode well.

I really like the idea of iggy and Calderon/jack and a serviceable center.

Or wait on a center next year.
Unless you change the word "serviceable" to something more exciting, I consider that a failed 2013 offseason.
Old 06-23-2013, 02:59 PM   #1291
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Hoopshype reporting Suns want a 1st and Gortat could be had?

Portland (#10) is the team mentioned. How about Lucky 13?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 03:08 PM   #1292
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
Hoopshype reporting Suns want a 1st and Gortat could be had?

Portland (#10) is the team mentioned. How about Lucky 13?
Gortat is a solid center, but his stats all put him in that 20th-35th best center area. I like the guy a lot, but unless we are able to grab CP3 (which is probably the least likely FA we can get), I don't see Gortat being part of a great team based on the current CBA.

Then again, if we could grab Gortat while still being able to keep Marion and play free agency, I don't think Calderon (for the right price)/ ??/ Marion/ Dirk/ Gortat would be too terrible. Subtract Marion and that team is pretty darn weak.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 06-23-2013 at 03:10 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 04:31 PM   #1293
NeedlesKane
Platinum Member

NeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant futureNeedlesKane has a brilliant future

Players I'd like to see the Mavericks pursue are as follows: JJ Hickson, DeJuan Blair, Andrew Bynum, Dwight Howard, Al Jefferson, Emeka Okafor, Nikola Pekovic, Al-Farouq Aminu, Trevor Ariza, Matt Barnes, Dante Cunningham, Mike Dunleavy, Andrei Kirilenko, Josh Smith, David West, Paul Millsap, Tony Allen, Andre Igoudala, Kyle Korver, Martell Webster, Dorell Wright, Ray Allen, Jose Calderon, Monta Ellis, Tyreke Evans, Manu Ginobli, Jarrett Jack, Brandon Jennings, Chris Paul, Nate Robinson, Mo Williams, Jeff Teague.

That completes my 33 man roster including Dirk Nowitzki. Now, obviously we can't have all of those guys. Let's say that the front office does awesome and gets even 1/4th of those guys. I'd be a happy MFFL.
NeedlesKane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #1294
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Might be the only one to think of this. But I think replacing our defensive coach Monte Mathis for Vinny Del Negro would be a good move.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #1295
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I just realized that in the rundowns of potential SFs on the ESPN mavs blog and on thetwomangame, Mike Dunleavy's name went unmentioned. Is that just an oversight? Because I've had my eye on him as a guy who would do really well with RC.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #1296
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

AK opted out. Always thought he'd be great next to Dirk. Would be a good Marion replacement if Marion has to go although AK is a sure bet to miss 20-30 games.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 11:55 AM   #1297
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Damn... AK opted out of 10 million dollars! If they do sign him we get to see his wife in the stands. Unlike the sasquatch a couple of years ago.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 12:01 PM   #1298
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
You know, I just realized that in the rundowns of potential SFs on the ESPN mavs blog and on thetwomangame, Mike Dunleavy's name went unmentioned. Is that just an oversight? Because I've had my eye on him as a guy who would do really well with RC.
For me, it's not necessarily a position of major "need" but if they do pursue one, I clearly didn't put him in the top five. He just strikes me as somewhat inconsistent. He can do a bit of stuff, but he floats.
Old 06-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #1299
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

So what is the deal with Marion? Isn't there a couple of deadlines with him?
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #1300
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanL View Post
So what is the deal with Marion? Isn't there a couple of deadlines with him?
Tomorrow he has an ETO clause that would make him an unrestricted FA which could mean he comes off our books.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #1301
clutch#41
Golden Member

clutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the roughclutch#41 is a jewel in the rough

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Mavs expected NOT to hear from Shawn Marion today. Marion only has to notify them if he's opting OUT. Team expects deadline to pass quietly
clutch#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #1302
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Marion not to use eto according to Chris mannix
Old 06-29-2013, 09:55 PM   #1303
SeanL

SeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these partsSeanL is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch#41 View Post
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine

Mavs expected NOT to hear from Shawn Marion today. Marion only has to notify them if he's opting OUT. Team expects deadline to pass quietly
which is a good thing since we need him for a trade for Rondo
SeanL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #1304
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

And also wont add salary in 2014 via a restructered longer deal...
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:51 PM   #1305
ddh33
Platinum Member

ddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant futureddh33 has a brilliant future

Unfortunately, I hope the team needs to use Marion's salary to improve other areas of the team.
ddh33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 02:19 AM   #1306
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

It’s no surprise then that the Mavs are among several teams to express interest in point guards Jose Calderon and Mo Williams, according to a league source. The Mavs have long been intrigued by Calderon, who they discussed trading for last season. Calderon is also drawing interest from Detroit, Houston, Atlanta and New York among other teams. ESPN.com
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:02 PM   #1307
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo 13m
Warriors free agent point guard @Jarrettjack03 has been been contacted by the Warriors, Nuggets & Dallas, source tells Y! Sports

Old 07-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #1308
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

^Was wondering when we'd see Mavs and Jack mentioned in the same tweet. Who thought Jarrett's name would come up after Mo Williams', though?
Old 07-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #1309
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Kinda hard to keep up with every Mavs rumor, but Stein just twitted that Mayo snt for Eric Bledsoe rumor might have some legs.

Quote:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 10m
Mavs can't make any major moves until their pursuit of Dwight plays out, but confidence rising in Dallas that they'll work a S-and-T w/Mayo
Quote:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 16m
Add a new suitor to Eric Bledsoe sign-and-trade derby: Clips and Mavs discussing Bledsoe-for-OJ Mayo in live S-and-T scenarios

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 07-01-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #1310
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Kinda hard to keep up with every Mavs rumor, but Stein just twitted that Mayo snt for Eric Bledsoe rumor might have some legs.
Clips apparently also looking at Redick, which isn't surprising. Must be some interesting negotiating dynamics going on there.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #1311
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Mavs also looking at Dunleavy, per Stein.
Old 07-01-2013, 05:32 PM   #1312
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

S&T w Mayo for Bledsoe is very interesting concept...Count me in the camp that think given the right environment and opportunities, Bledsoe could be a near All Star level talent.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #1313
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Add another name to the rumor mill...

Quote:
@KBergCBS The Grizzlies, Bucks, Nuggets, Mavs and Knicks are the strongest suitors so far for Memphis free agent Tony Allen

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:04 PM   #1314
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Unless the Dwight Drama isnt over i dont expect the Mavs to sign anybody.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:16 PM   #1315
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

This has been the busiest one day of free agency I've seen in a while. I suppose 2010 was busy, but man, rumors galore.

Old 07-01-2013, 06:24 PM   #1316
Dale4Saul2Red0

Dale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to allDale4Saul2Red0 is a name known to all

Last edited by sike; 07-01-2013 at 07:49 PM.
Dale4Saul2Red0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #1317
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
And the really bad news rumor for the day...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 21s
Y! Sources: With a nudge from Chris Paul, the Clippers-Celtics are discussing Garnett-Rivers deal again
Wait... Are there people who actually believe Chris Paul would ever play for Dallas?
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #1318
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Can we just sign somebody I know already! I'm getting rumored to death out here!!
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #1319
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Jordan Schultz ‏@Schultz_Report 3h
Yes, it is still early in #DwightHoward talks, but I can all but confirm that Golden State is out. #Mavericks are likely to ink the deal.

Who is this guy?
Old 07-01-2013, 07:05 PM   #1320
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Add another name to the rumor mill...
Tony Allen seems like an RC kinda guy...I would love to have a Allen and Marion tag team.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cad von ghostymooglebane, moogleghostfacechamp, ummmm