Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-02-2010, 01:18 AM   #1281
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Sweet!

I swear to god, I can walk to the Dell Diamond, the Express's ballpark. And not just can I walk, I often bike over around there and stuff. We live almost literally RIGHT next to it. In fact, with all the traffic, it might be faster (and definitely cheaper!) to walk over to games. Of the 5-6 I've been to (Express games, though) we did walk once.

So if you're ever craving to hear about the Ranger's triple-A team, I can tell you all about them.

This is going to be fun. And if it gets to be too much of a blowout, they have a free basketball court in the back where there's typically some pretty good games of 5v5 going, winner stays. I've been known to be the go-to guy occasional, at least when I'm on a bad team.
Didn't even know you lived in Austin/RR. I just moved away, but I was up in northwest Austin the past 3 years.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2010, 02:41 AM   #1282
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I never have anything good to say about the Yankees. Now will be no different.

Thank you for losing 3 in a row Oakland while Texas won 2 of 3. Those 2 you picked up on us this past week? Gone.

Oh, and Braden is going for Oakland tomorrow vs Sabathia. Here is hoping we are looking at for the first time all year a full 10 game lead on the division (Texas is off tomorrow).
Old 09-02-2010, 02:42 AM   #1283
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

For the "Cliff Lee is overrated" group:

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb...ory?id=5521151
Old 09-02-2010, 02:55 AM   #1284
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Also regarding this Cliff Lee saga and whether or not he is overrated or worth 100M or whatever he will command, please see the past few starts by another extremely talented pitcher that hit a rough August:

Can you guess who that is? Yeah, that is Cy Young winner Tim Lincecum's game log lately. Notice his last start. 8 dominate innings and a win against fellow Cy Young hopeful Jimenez.

My point? We would be pretty damn happy with Tim as well and he just had one of the worst patches in his career. This shit happens guys, and as the link above points out, Lee is having some pain in his back that he may have been trying to pitch through (or it could have flared up his last pitch of his last start - I don't know).

Be happy we have a legitimate ace for our club, despite his last few starts. He will get back to dominance, just like Tim did for SF. Hope like hell that we sign him at the end of the year as well.
Old 09-02-2010, 03:23 AM   #1285
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male29Dan View Post
I never have anything good to say about the Yankees. Now will be no different.

Thank you for losing 3 in a row Oakland while Texas won 2 of 3. Those 2 you picked up on us this past week? Gone.

Oh, and Braden is going for Oakland tomorrow vs Sabathia. Here is hoping we are looking at for the first time all year a full 10 game lead on the division (Texas is off tomorrow).
The A's can win tomorrow for all I care. Obviously I'll be happier with a Yankee win, but I'll be focusing elsewhere. And that is on the Tigers-Twins game. We're either going to be 2.5 or 1.5 games behind the Twins going into our weekend series with Minny. That series is probably more important than any series left on our schedule.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:33 AM   #1286
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
The A's can win tomorrow for all I care. Obviously I'll be happier with a Yankee win, but I'll be focusing elsewhere. And that is on the Tigers-Twins game. We're either going to be 2.5 or 1.5 games behind the Twins going into our weekend series with Minny. That series is probably more important than any series left on our schedule.
And we should be fully healthy. As long as Josh is batting I am OK with someone else fielding, especially if that someone else is Murphy. The problem is, if that someone else is Vlad your outfield defense gets much worse. Hopefully between this procedure they just did and ONE more cortisone shot that is well timed to ENSURE he will be fine through a potential 7-game World Series he will be able to get back out there on D.

Like someone else mentioned though - he definitely should NOT play D at all in Minnesota, regular season or playoffs.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:34 AM   #1287
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And we should be fully healthy. As long as Josh is batting I am OK with someone else fielding, especially if that someone else is Murphy. The problem is, if that someone else is Vlad your outfield defense gets much worse. Hopefully between this procedure they just did and ONE more cortisone shot that is well timed to ENSURE he will be fine through a potential 7-game World Series he will be able to get back out there on D.

Like someone else mentioned though - he definitely should NOT play D at all in Minnesota, regular season or playoffs.
He's already had two cortisone shots this season. According to everything I've read, that's pretty much the limit. I don't think there's any plans to give him another one.

Edit: And now I just read Sullivan's article this morning that says they are planning on giving him another one. So screw me.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 09-02-2010 at 09:12 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:29 PM   #1288
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Dan, what's your beef against Josh playing in the field in Minny? I'm thinking Toronto would be way worse on his knee on the old school turf there.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 07:18 PM   #1289
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Dan, what's your beef against Josh playing in the field in Minny? I'm thinking Toronto would be way worse on his knee on the old school turf there.
To be honest, I forgot they no longer play in the Metrodome with that horrible FieldTurf. Nice catch - glad I could be reminded that isn't the case anymore.
Old 09-02-2010, 09:28 PM   #1290
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I wanna see us throw the kitchen sink at Minny and then let Josh DH a little against the Jays. Take no chances.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:32 PM   #1291
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan View Post
Yeah, I wanna see us throw the kitchen sink at Minny and then let Josh DH a little against the Jays. Take no chances.
Too bad we couldn't setup Lewis/CJ/Lee against them (remember, our starters last time around were our weakest 3), but hopefully Holland delivers this time out and the other 2 will be strong.

Nice to get 2 of 3 starters strong with a full lineup. Looking forward to this series. Hopefully we show we can compete with them and take 2 of 3.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:04 AM   #1292
mavspwnage
Golden Member

mavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant futuremavspwnage has a brilliant future

Good news: the Tigers just beat the Twins 10-9 in 13 innings. That means we are only 1.5 behind Minny going into this weekend instead of the 2.5 it was looking like.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:19 AM   #1293
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Good news: the Tigers just beat the Twins 10-9 in 13 innings. That means we are only 1.5 behind Minny going into this weekend instead of the 2.5 it was looking like.
Yeah, huge come back by Detroit!
Old 09-03-2010, 12:28 AM   #1294
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The only good thing the smoking, smoldering, desolate, abandoned, democrat city of Detroit has done for anyone in a long time. And we appreciate it.

Now if only they could run the Red Wings out of town. For some reason.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:33 AM   #1295
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The only good thing the smoking, smoldering, desolate, abandoned, democrat city of Detroit has done for anyone in a long time. And we appreciate it.

Now if only they could run the Red Wings out of town. For some reason.
You almost managed a full baseball post without involving hockey...

...almost!

Old 09-03-2010, 12:37 AM   #1296
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

By the way, it was a Gerald Laird HR that won it for Detroit...
Old 09-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #1297
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Yeah, huge come back by Detroit!
yeah I was following the game on mlb.com while I was watching football. And the last 5 innings of the game were so intense. Tigers scored 4 in the top of the 8th to tie it 7-7. Twins score a run in the bottom of the 8th to take a 8-7 lead. Tigers lead off the 9th with a home run to eventually send it to extras 8-8. Tigers break through in the 11th to take a 9-8 lead. And when the Twins tied it in the bottom of the 11th, I about lost it. But the Tigers pulled through in the end, thank the lord!
Old 09-03-2010, 12:40 AM   #1298
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Holland vs Blackburn tomorrow

We were able to get to Blackburn early last time before he turned out a decent performance. I hope Holland brings his A game because we need this one. I have so much faith in CJ being able to win the 3rd game for us on Sunday.

Last edited by mavspwnage; 09-03-2010 at 12:40 AM.
mavspwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #1299
mavspwnage
Golden Member

woah I just noticed that it was Nick Blackburn who came in and pitched the last inning of the Twins-Tigers game and he's the one who gave up the GW HR. He is also the scheduled starter tomorrow night. I know it was only one inning, but I wonder if that will have any effect.

edit: looks like they are gonna go with a different pitcher. Maybe call up a minor leaguer apparently.

Last edited by mavspwnage; 09-03-2010 at 02:34 AM.
mavspwnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #1300
mavspwnage
Golden Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb...e=MLBHeadlines

Rangers have agreed to a minor league contract with Mark Prior. Man, if you think Rich Harden has injury issues...
Old 09-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #1301
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Why take Lewis out at that point?

They should have made him get all f%^king 27 outs. Idiot.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:37 PM   #1302
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Why take Lewis out at that point?

They should have made him get all f%^king 27 outs. Idiot.
Yeah, there aren't many ways to sugercoat this one. Damn. We just got beat to hell and the game isn't even over yet. I must say, I am trying to avoid saying that I am worried about Lewis so I am going to give him another start before I decide.
Old 09-04-2010, 04:40 PM   #1303
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

BTW...flowers? At a baseball stadium?

I'm sorry, but that's gay.
Old 09-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #1304
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Ugh...........

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #1305
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

...and a tough strech ahead, but 8 or 9 games up should be enough, or ?
Old 09-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #1306
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

`lol. They guy in the audience just donated the scoring ball back to the MLB...
Old 09-05-2010, 05:18 PM   #1307
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

As a white sox fan, I really appreciate the help this weekend. Thanks. Rangers wouldn't even make the playoffs in the East or Central.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:07 PM   #1308
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Didn't even know you lived in Austin/RR. I just moved away, but I was up in northwest Austin the past 3 years.
I lived in Dallas most my life, but we moved a couple years ago. I don't mind Austin so much anymore, although all the UT talk is smothering.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #1309
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Worst call I've seen by an ump this year.

Not reviewing Josh's home run was pretty bad, I remember Vlad being called out to end the game with runners on and a chance to win on a pitch about a foot outside (no joke), and a handful of others (Jim Joyce/Gallaraga) that I don't really remember right now but sure I could if I tried, but that was the worst.

There is absolutely no way the umpire can see that. I don't know if the video on MLB shows this (it should) but watching FSN's down the line camera angle you see the guy glance away just when the supposed hand touch occurred.

Furthermore, Young and Anderson both say they didn't touch, and the video is very inconclusive. Depending on how you watch it, you could see it either way. Young is a class act and I would be shocked to find out he was lying about the whole thing. I would be absolutely shocked. That doesn't mean they didn't touch, but if Young and Anderson both couldn't feel it, then it must have been very, very light contact.

And, of course, touching is not the rule. To be an automatic out, the coach must assist the runner in returning to a base. The brushing of finger tips that may or may not have happened is not at all, EVER, assisting a runner to a base.

And one more thing: Ron claims that the ref said that Anderson "reached out and touched him". I don't know why Ron would lie, and the video shows that Anderson sure didn't "reach out". So the ump called him out for something he thought he saw out of the corner of his eye but didn't actually happen.

I know that wasn't the game tying run, but their pitcher was grooving fastballs down the plate right on the letters. Nelson Cruz has shown he has some clutch in him (3 xtra inning homers this year). Atrocious call.

Still doesn't beat that non-call in Denver, or this Manu charge (sorry for the watermarks and stuff...if anyone knows a video screen capturing program and/or a gif converter, please let me know), but as far as baseball goes, I can't think of one worse that I've ever seen.

Last edited by tcat075; 09-05-2010 at 08:25 PM.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 02:15 PM   #1310
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Are the starting pitchers performing an elaborate multi-week bit, collectively?
Old 09-06-2010, 05:27 PM   #1311
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Panic in the dugout....The only blessing is that Oakland and California don't appear to be interested in overtaking the choking Rangers...
Old 09-06-2010, 05:54 PM   #1312
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Not Rangers related, but God I hate the Twins. This lucky SOB's win EVERY one run game. They also lead the AL in BABIP.

Last edited by mary; 09-06-2010 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #1313
mavspwnage
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Not Rangers related, but God I hate the Twins. This lucky SOB's win EVERY one run game. They also lead the AL in BABIP.
Strangely enough, the AL team with the best win % in one run games is Baltimore. Overall, it is Philly.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:05 PM   #1314
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
I lived in Dallas most my life, but we moved a couple years ago. I don't mind Austin so much anymore, although all the UT talk is smothering.
I'm sure it is, but of course that's not particular to UT or even college sports in general. Cowboys talk in Dallas is smothering--you just tend not to notice it negatively when you're a fan.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 09-06-2010 at 08:08 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 01:50 AM   #1315
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I havent weighed in on the call but good lord thats awful. IMO thats a fireable offense for an ump.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 09:07 AM   #1316
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan View Post
I havent weighed in on the call but good lord thats awful. IMO thats a fireable offense for an ump.
I actually cracked my comcast remote. I was Very, VERY upset... We need a win like a fat kid needs cake.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:36 AM   #1317
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

No matter what happens the rest of the way, during the off season I think the Rangers need to think long and hard about the prospects of having a team built around three position players as injury prone as Hamilton, Kinsler and Cruz have been.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 09-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #1318
CadBane
Banned

Hamilton is a guy you have to take a risk on. But Kinsler and Cruz aren't THAT impressive, so coupled with injuries, you have a good point.
Old 09-07-2010, 04:43 PM   #1319
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Kinsler and Cruz are both in the handful of top of players at their positions (or would be if they could stay healthy).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 09-08-2010, 03:39 AM   #1320
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Hamilton is a guy you have to take a risk on. But Kinsler and Cruz aren't THAT impressive, so coupled with injuries, you have a good point.
You do know cruz has been the best right fielder in baseball when healthy this year right?
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
americas sucktime, blindhomerparade, cadban knows dick, feldman=failman, flaco=ultimate pessimist, fluffy blows so harden, magic # = 0, playoff bound