Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-17-2009, 11:23 AM   #1361
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

totally forgot about the comedy gold that is Canadian Robin. Whenever she talks about Hockey or says "aboot", i love it. Hilarious.

Honestly, it is the best show i have ever seen at conveying true friendship between the main characters. It really is what happens when friends hang out. They laugh at each other's jokes, they have inside jokes (and the show is GREAT with these, they reference past episodes and future occurrences all the time. We need a HIMYM timeline like LOST), they make fun of each other.

The only thing i dislike is the laugh track. No show nowadays needs one, especially not this one.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 03-17-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #1362
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

The show is pretty close to perfect. Their one downfall = not enough about the actual "mother".

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:44 AM   #1363
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
The show is pretty close to perfect. Their one downfall = not enough about the actual "mother".
That just shows you that they're not afraid of cancellation any time soon.

Speaking of cancellation... Here are the shows I currently watch that I am relatively certain won't be available for my viewing pleasure next year. Chuck, Terminator:TSCC, Battlestar Galactica (because it's ending), Pushing Daisies (already cancelled), and maybe FRINGE.

After LOST goes away next year, and 24 will likely pack it in after next season...what am I going to watch?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-17-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:48 AM   #1364
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

I know. If you were a network, why not drag it out as long as the bucks are still rolling in. I just feel that is hurting the quality of the show. Don't get me wrong, I still love it but we haven't had a yellow umbrella reference in two years for example. I want more of that.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #1365
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

They throw in like 1 mother reference a year.

Technically, the show is called "how i met your mother", not "how i dated your mother". So shouldn't the show end when he meets the mom for the first time?

the show should be called "How i hooked up with tons of girls, including the one you call Aunt Robin, on the way to eventually meeting your mother."
Old 03-19-2009, 10:47 AM   #1366
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone watch any of that new ABC show "Better of Ted" last night?

Unfortunately, I did, because my wife wanted to.

If you like shows that aren't funny, and being told why corporate America is evil for 30 minutes, then that show is for you.
Old 03-26-2009, 11:26 AM   #1367
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized that Jay Leno's prime time hour is going to mean 5 less hours for NBC shows.

Goodbye, sweet Life..and screw you Jay Leno.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-26-2009 at 11:28 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #1368
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

is it set in stone that Life is getting the axe?

As of right now, Leno would show at the same time as Law and Order on Wednesdays, not Life. On Thursdays, ER is ending, so they just won't replace that show. Medium on Mondays, and another L&O on Tuesdays. So the question is how will NBC shuffle the lineup? Are they keeping the L&Os and just moving them? Maybe Life gets moved to Tuesdays when biggest Loser (and its RIDICULOUS TWO HOUR RUNTIME) ends.

I didn't see if they had actually announced the cancellation of any shows yet.

Last edited by Big Boy Laroux; 03-26-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Big Boy Laroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 12:16 PM   #1369
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

No, nothing is official. But I read that they were going to treat the season finale of Life as a series final....just in case, (Actually, TV Guide said they were going to... offer closure on some issues).

Medium is getting cancelled?? That's not a bad show, but I think its run its course.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 03-26-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 12:39 PM   #1370
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

This site is sometimes helpful....mostly it's just confusing

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/03/24...eir-fans/15148
Old 03-26-2009, 12:46 PM   #1371
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

No idea on Medium, was just saying those are the shows that currently run at the 10/9 central slot on NBC.
Old 03-26-2009, 01:06 PM   #1372
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Jericho
My Own Worst Enemy
Life On Mars

now based on this thread, I'm hearing rumors for Life

There are a couple of other shows, but I can't remember the titles...

I think..."Journeyman" - that time traveler guy
and another one which had a blind cop...

Some pretty good shows keep getting cut...but several other show, I just assumed were no longer on..."Realty Shows" - Cartoon (Family Guy type stuff)...ER is finally going away, which is a good thing. Law and Order - no longer watch, CSI Miami - no longer watch, CSI NY - never watched...the regular CSI...I wouldn't miss it if it was gone.

Why can't some of these cable networks pick up some of the dropped "New" shows and see if they can get a bit of a run going?
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:13 AM   #1373
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: the discussion of Life getting canceled above:

Honestly I think Life has been pretty terrible most of this season. Their writing just isn't strong enough to carry the show when they're not dealing with the bigger mystery, and they haven't done enough with the bigger mystery this season, imo.

I'd be fine with them accelerating the story line and ending it this season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 03-27-2009 at 09:16 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:20 PM   #1374
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

So, with Leno's switch to prime time, the lineup each and every weeknight on NBC will include FOUR straight hours of late night talk shows?

Leno --> Conan --> Fallon --> Carson

I have zero interest in 3 of those 4 programs.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:25 PM   #1375
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled View Post
So, with Leno's switch to prime time, the lineup each and every weeknight on NBC will include FOUR straight hours of late night talk shows?

Obama's going to be so busy.
Old 03-27-2009, 03:35 PM   #1376
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled View Post

I have no interest in any of them.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 07:36 PM   #1377
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck's gotta be my favorite show on television (followed closely by Lost). The past few episodes have been outstanding. God, I hope it doesn't get canceled. I would hate NBC for that. If it wasn't for Leno, I wouldn't be that worried, but with his nightly show...

I really hope this Leno experiment fails. Think about it. If Leno succeeds, then every network will try to add a nightly talk show like Leno's to compete with NBC. That means a total of 16 less hours of television, or 16 less TV shows. Since I have no interest in Leno or similar shows, and I have some interest in some TV shows, I'd much rather have 16 new TV shows than some guy I would never watch...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #1378
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Lost, Dexter, Nip/Tuck, The Office, Flight of the Conchords, Entourage, 24.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 11:31 AM   #1379
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Chuck's gotta be my favorite show on television (followed closely by Lost). The past few episodes have been outstanding. God, I hope it doesn't get canceled. I would hate NBC for that. If it wasn't for Leno, I wouldn't be that worried, but with his nightly show...

I really hope this Leno experiment fails. Think about it. If Leno succeeds, then every network will try to add a nightly talk show like Leno's to compete with NBC. That means a total of 16 less hours of television, or 16 less TV shows. Since I have no interest in Leno or similar shows, and I have some interest in some TV shows, I'd much rather have 16 new TV shows than some guy I would never watch...
+1
Old 03-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #1380
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Sheldon as General Ackbar, "It's a trap!!"

LOL
Old 03-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #1381
mary
Troll Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Re: the discussion of Life getting canceled above:

Honestly I think Life has been pretty terrible most of this season. Their writing just isn't strong enough to carry the show when they're not dealing with the bigger mystery, and they haven't done enough with the bigger mystery this season, imo.

I'd be fine with them accelerating the story line and ending it this season.

I realize they've neglected the larger story arc, but I'm perfectly fine with watching Cruz solve crimes with Danny, zen, and his beloved fruit.

Last edited by mary; 03-30-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #1382
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
I realize they've neglected the larger story arc, but I'm perfectly fine with watching Cruz solves crimes with Danny, zen, and his beloved fruit.
Maybe the last two episodes have just left a bad enough taste in my mouth to overshadow the good earlier episodes.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 03-30-2009, 09:28 PM   #1383
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Oh, and tonight's House was extremely good.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-30-2009, 11:53 PM   #1384
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Is Chuck maybe the most purely "enjoyable" show I watch?

I have to think it's close.

And the Six was hot tonight. I loved Casey's many reactions to her.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:17 AM   #1385
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Chuck was extremely enjoyable. This is the 4th or so really good episode in a row.

I don't know exactly what Sarah did in the first part of the episode (for a specific moment: when she was 'tying up some loose ends') but she looked even hotter than usual. I claim no knowledge of women and hair (teenager w/out sisters) but did she change her bangs or something. Anyway...if I have time maybe I'll post a picture or two.

Really, a great episode though. A lot of slightly funny moments throughout, opposed to one really funny buymore scene. Still, it was serious when it needed to be serious and it had a great cliffhanger . I'm loving it.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 10:37 AM   #1386
mary
Troll Hunter

Drew Carey is certainly no Bob Barker.

Old 03-31-2009, 12:04 PM   #1387
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Last night's Chuck was NSFW.

HELLO NUMBER SIX.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:16 PM   #1388
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Helfer has now been on Chuck and Burn Notice. I'm just waiting for her to show up on Lost and 24 to round out all of my shows.

I'll be so confused on what happened to what character on what show. The Chuck/Burn Notice characters were very similar.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:21 PM   #1389
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Ok...I'm just gonna say it.... What the hell is Burn Notice?
Old 03-31-2009, 12:23 PM   #1390
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

It is a spy show on USA Network.

It was beginning to get a bit drawn out and tired after 2 years of "searching for who burned him", but the season finale gave hope that storyline has ended.

link

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-31-2009 at 12:24 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:25 PM   #1391
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'll have to check my FiOS guide when I get home and see if I get this "USA Network" you speak of

Seriously, I think the only thing I watch on USA on a regular basis is summer olympic coverage every 4 years....oh and my wife likes some show called "My Boys"

I've never seen an ad for Burn Notice. Doesn't NBC own USA?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-31-2009 at 12:26 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:30 PM   #1392
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I don't know. You should check it out, it returns in the Summer (thankfully they put it back to a summer show, something to cling to until the other shows come back on you know).

Actually, they have another summer series we (wife and I) watch called In Plain Sight which is pretty good. It starts up again April 19th. I recommend it.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 03-31-2009 at 12:31 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #1393
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

I watch Psych on USA, that's about it. But Monk is on there, too and Burn Notice.

Flaco, My Boys is on TBS.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:44 PM   #1394
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

I don't watch tv much except for sports and movies, but my wife has me hooked on Bones. She records all the shows and I watch. I can't stand to watch regular tv because I can't fast forward through the commercials (unless it is near the end of the show and I start it at the beginning).
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:48 PM   #1395
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux View Post
I watch Psych on USA, that's about it. But Monk is on there, too and Burn Notice.

Flaco, My Boys is on TBS.
Oh...TBS..USA...I always get those confused for some reason.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:52 PM   #1396
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Burn Notice is a perfectly worthwhile summer show, and U2 I definitely agree that the season finale breathed fresh air into the show and my interest level.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-31-2009, 12:52 PM   #1397
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Oh...TBS..USA...I always get those confused for some reason.
Probably because those were the first two basic cable channels ever...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:28 PM   #1398
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Probably because those were the first two basic cable channels ever...
And they both have three letters. Oh, most do.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 01:44 PM   #1399
nikeball
Platinum Member

TBS always started their shows 5 minutes after the hour and half hour. Clowns.

Last edited by nikeball; 03-31-2009 at 01:49 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:53 PM   #1400
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Burn Notice, Psyce and In Plain Site...pretty cool "Other network shows"

a couple of others that are not too bad

"Trust Me"
"Leverage"

Hopefully the Network channels do go the way of talk shows, and then the TV Shows go by way of the Other Networks...I believe they have a bit more freedom in regards to creativity...

Bottom line, hopefully we keep the amount of choices being aired, giving everyone something interesting to watch.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dary, dvr fail, fluff warning, fluffhouse 92, fluffy envy, got a bit fluffy in here, its getting fluff in here, legen, legendaryfail, shut the fluff up!, tag wasting, wait for it, you married your tv?