Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-23-2003, 02:10 PM   #1401
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

just noticed that he's not far from guruland- the place where everybody is a genius in there own mind[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2003, 02:17 PM   #1402
Super_B

Super_B is on a distinguished road

Will tell what how Guru is define on this site.
Old 12-23-2003, 02:26 PM   #1403
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

has asked this question before.....and got an answer

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-23-2003, 02:29 PM   #1404
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

He already answered that question:

Guru: The status where "everybody is a genius in their own mind".

Old 12-23-2003, 02:36 PM   #1405
Super_B

Screename is indicitive of past Chicago sports teams of the past. Bears, mid-eighties, Bulls, nineties, Cubs, 1920's or whatever, the other ones, who cares. CHI (chicago) WAS (great in sports a long time ago).
Old 12-23-2003, 02:39 PM   #1406
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is not a native english speaker, I'm guessing...
Old 12-23-2003, 02:41 PM   #1407
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should sing a Karaoke song about it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-23-2003, 02:42 PM   #1408
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Should know that the tour is currently in earthquake land.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:46 AM   #1409
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Comment about earthquakes caused the site to go down. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 08:34 AM   #1410
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should be happy today because it is Christmas eve. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 09:41 AM   #1411
LRB
Guru

She should be happy because Santa's sure to bring her something special for being nice. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 09:47 AM   #1412
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should be happy as well because he has been especially nice this year. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 12:32 PM   #1413
sike
The Preacha

IS ALWAYS ESPECIALLY NICE....TO SIKE ANYWAY[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2003, 12:35 PM   #1414
LRB
Guru

Just virtually yelled at the lioness.
Old 12-24-2003, 01:08 PM   #1415
sike
The Preacha

is obsessed with my caps lock....

Old 12-24-2003, 01:14 PM   #1416
LRB
Guru

Learned how to turn his caps lock off ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 01:56 PM   #1417
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should watch for Santa on the NORAD tracker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 01:59 PM   #1418
LRB
Guru

Should know I'd rather watch her. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 02:03 PM   #1419
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Knows about caps and internet etiquete.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:10 PM   #1420
Caliente
Diamond Member

He knows how to make me purr. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 02:17 PM   #1421
LRB
Guru

Is a purrfect poster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 02:54 PM   #1422
Super_B

Is that a carrot on your face? or R U just happy to see me?
Old 12-24-2003, 02:55 PM   #1423
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is the nicest poster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2003, 03:35 PM   #1424
LRB
Guru

Likes nice people.
Old 12-24-2003, 04:19 PM   #1425
Super_B

Agrees with Caliente
Old 12-27-2003, 12:19 PM   #1426
sike
The Preacha

finding a home.......

Old 12-27-2003, 12:32 PM   #1427
LRB
Guru

wants to phone home...
Old 12-27-2003, 12:47 PM   #1428
sike
The Preacha

knows I'm looking???? how strange......

Old 12-27-2003, 12:57 PM   #1429
LRB
Guru

Looks strange ...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 01:04 PM   #1430
sike
The Preacha

looks cold[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 01:16 PM   #1431
LRB
Guru

Feels alienated ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 01:20 PM   #1432
sike
The Preacha

has quit the Jackson jokes........wheeew![img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 01:52 PM   #1433
Super_B

likes the Mavs
Old 12-27-2003, 02:01 PM   #1434
sike
The Preacha

possibly the most obvious comment I have read on this thread[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 02:12 PM   #1435
LRB
Guru

Thinks that Super_B's comment was blantantly obvious.
Old 12-27-2003, 02:23 PM   #1436
Chiwas
Guru

Read minds.

Old 12-27-2003, 02:24 PM   #1437
sike
The Preacha

can read.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 02:26 PM   #1438
Chiwas
Guru

Is X but not XXX.

Old 12-27-2003, 03:13 PM   #1439
LRB
Guru

Wants a Dos Equis. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 03:24 PM   #1440
Chiwas
Guru

He knows about good beers.