Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-07-2003, 11:40 PM   #1401
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default This or That

Oscar

clean the toliet or drain the septic tank
Old 10-07-2003, 11:41 PM   #1402
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default This or That

Oscar

J Crew or Polo
Old 10-07-2003, 11:41 PM   #1403
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road
Default This or That

POLO

Nautica or Polo
Old 10-07-2003, 11:42 PM   #1404
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: This or That

Polo

business casual or hawaiian shirt and flip-flops

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2003, 11:42 PM   #1405
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default This or That

Nautica and flip flops

Levi's or Wrangler
Old 10-07-2003, 11:44 PM   #1406
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

neither

thrift shop or goodwill
Old 10-07-2003, 11:45 PM   #1407
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

thrift shop

Nike or Reebok
Old 10-07-2003, 11:46 PM   #1408
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

nike

football or basketball jersey
Old 10-07-2003, 11:47 PM   #1409
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

BBall

Iverson or Francis
Old 10-07-2003, 11:51 PM   #1410
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

neither

nash, francis, or iverson
Old 10-07-2003, 11:52 PM   #1411
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Iverson

kobe or T-mac

Old 10-07-2003, 11:53 PM   #1412
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

T-mac

Kobe or Tyson
Old 10-07-2003, 11:53 PM   #1413
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

tyson

holyfield or foreman
Old 10-07-2003, 11:54 PM   #1414
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

foreman

Ali or Frazier
Old 10-07-2003, 11:55 PM   #1415
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

ali

tyson vs holyfield or ali vs foreman
Old 10-07-2003, 11:57 PM   #1416
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

ali vs foreman

70's Cowboys or 90's Cowboys
Old 10-07-2003, 11:57 PM   #1417
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

ali vs foreman

Mosley or Delahoya

Old 10-07-2003, 11:58 PM   #1418
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

90's cowboys

Parcells or Jimmy Johnson
Old 10-08-2003, 12:00 AM   #1419
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

JJ

Jerry Jones: hate him or love him
Old 10-08-2003, 12:01 AM   #1420
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

love him

OU love or hate
Old 10-08-2003, 12:04 AM   #1421
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

indifferent

UT vs OU or UT vs A&M
Old 10-08-2003, 12:05 AM   #1422
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

ut vs ou

miami or Fla st
Old 10-08-2003, 12:07 AM   #1423
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

miami

BCS or Final Four
Old 10-08-2003, 12:08 AM   #1424
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

final four

College football or Pro
Old 10-08-2003, 12:09 AM   #1425
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

college

colleg BBall or Pro
Old 10-08-2003, 12:15 AM   #1426
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

pro

3 pointer or slam dunk
Old 10-08-2003, 12:20 AM   #1427
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

depends, but usually dunk

great D and good offense or great offense and good D
Old 10-08-2003, 12:21 AM   #1428
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

well, I would like to see the mavs do more slam dunks, but the 3 pointer is definitely more fun

Hockey or Soccer?
Old 10-08-2003, 12:21 AM   #1429
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

hockey

great D and good offense or great offense and good D
Old 10-08-2003, 12:30 AM   #1430
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

great O good D

nascar or a public beating
Old 10-08-2003, 12:32 AM   #1431
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

public beating

east Texas or west Texas
Old 10-08-2003, 12:32 AM   #1432
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

east

North or south texas
Old 10-08-2003, 12:33 AM   #1433
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

north

Dallas or Ft. Worth
Old 10-08-2003, 12:36 AM   #1434
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

ft worth

movie theater or rental
Old 10-08-2003, 12:39 AM   #1435
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

theater

NBA Finals or Super Bowl
Old 10-08-2003, 12:41 AM   #1436
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

super bowl

game 7 of the NBA finals, game 7 of WS, or superbowl
Old 10-08-2003, 12:44 AM   #1437
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

NBA Finals

Lazy boy or couch
Old 10-08-2003, 12:46 AM   #1438
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

lazyboy

simpsons or southpark
Old 10-08-2003, 12:47 AM   #1439
LRB
Guru

Default This or That

simpsons

girls on trampolines or Vienna boys choir
Old 10-08-2003, 12:49 AM   #1440
Fah Q
Golden Member

Default This or That

girls

left or right handed