Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-17-2009, 10:21 PM   #1401
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Back to regular season accolades and playoff failures.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 10:24 PM   #1402
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

OKC lost by 2, Durant with 47.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 02-17-2009, 10:39 PM   #1403
TheMaverick
Golden Member

The Blazers have reportedly put in a bid for Vince Carter, offering the Nets the expiring contract of Raef LaFrentz along with Travis Outlaw and Sergio Rodriguez.
The Nets have reportedly declined the Rockets offer of Tracy McGrady for Carter and Trenton Hassell. They countered by offering Carter and Josh Boone to the Rockets for Ron Artest, Shane Battier, Luther Head and Carl Landry. This could all blow over, but it's starting to sound like VC's days in New Jersey are numbered. Feb. 17 - 8:38 pm et
Source: ESPN.com

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 02-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #1404
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The run and gun is back. Now it looks like NO is the team to watch out for with a fall from grace.

OKC looks like they really could have something going in a few years. They've got 5 first round picks in the next 2 years and cap space...
Old 02-17-2009, 10:41 PM   #1405
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Well tonight, Artest and Battier made good cases not to get traded. Les Alexander just said he wouldn't trade TMAC because he believes that he is still a superstar and steps up in the playoffs, so I must have what he is smoking.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:53 PM   #1406
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Starting PG, Devin Harris, had a -24 +/- tonight in 36 minutes of action.
Starting SG, Vince Carter, had a -10 +/- tonight in 35 minutes of action.

That actually says A LOT.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 02-17-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #1407
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

What Kevin Durant is doing right now is ridiculous, and it's getting zero buzz.

Does anyone realize he put up 28/9/4 in January? And 33/6/4 so far in February?

...and that's he's 20?

Put Durant on the Trailblazers....how good are they right now?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 10:55 PM   #1408
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Durant is progressing faster than Lebron James when he was in his second year.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 02-17-2009 at 10:56 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #1409
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post

...and that's he's 20?

It's because he's in Oklahoma and it's a low level team right now. That's not his fault, the guy is playing amazing basketball, he is shooting the lights out.

I can see OKC slowly turning in a Portland clone. They have the pieces in place now and lots of good assets to acquire good young talent.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:05 PM   #1410
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

It's too bad they aren't in Seattle though.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:07 PM   #1411
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

...and that's he's 20?

He was by far the best player in college the year he and Oden came out, and should have gone #1. I may have had the advantage of watching him up close and in person for ~15 games, but I always found it bewildering that NBA scouts didn't come to the obvious conclusion vis-a-vis him and Oden.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-17-2009 at 11:07 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:09 PM   #1412
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
He was by far the best player in college the year he and Oden came out, and should have gone #1. I may have had the advantage of watching him up close and in person for ~15 games, but I always found it bewildering that NBA scouts didn't come to the obvious conclusion vis-a-vis him and Oden.
I'm on record before the draft as saying I would take Durant. Me you and Bill Simmons. We rock.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 02-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #1413
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm on record before the draft as saying I would take Durant. Me you and Bill Simmons. We rock.
Yes we do.

*edit* Tried to rep you, but I must spread rep. IOU.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-17-2009 at 11:24 PM.
Old 02-17-2009, 11:24 PM   #1414
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Your team lost, so suck on it, SpursFanFinley.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:30 PM   #1415
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Your team lost, so suck on it, SpursFanFinley.
What the hell?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 11:31 PM   #1416
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
What the hell?
Yeah, that was a little weird.

Old 02-17-2009, 11:32 PM   #1417
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't think it was an obvious call at the time--though I did think it was a very interesting one--and I'm still not sure it's obvious. Are you thinking that a perimeter superstar is indeed more valuable than a stalwart in the middle? Or are you thinking that Oden isn't all he was cracked up to be?
Old 02-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #1418
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
I didn't think it was an obvious call at the time--though I did think it was a very interesting one--and I'm still not sure it's obvious. Are you thinking that a perimeter superstar is indeed more valuable than a stalwart in the middle? Or are you thinking that Oden isn't all he was cracked up to be?
I won't speak for Dub, but for me, I just never saw the deal with Oden. I mean I saw the defense, but I never saw the sure-fire dominant big man everyone saw.

And I understand the knee injury. I realize you have to give it time. But I REALLY don't see it now. His defense hasn't even translated yet.

I think Oden is going to be a nice, perhaps even All Star level center.

I think Durant is the second best player in basketball in three years (if that).

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 02-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #1419
BGMaverick9
Guru

Back at the time, I still probably would've taken Oden over Durant. The big men are much harder to find, there were risks obviously but the payoff would've been massive. It still could be there, but it's not as likely. Oden is raw and for him, at his position, it's going to take time for him to actually get to where he'll actually end up with his skill set. At the time you saw the defense and that's usually the thing that isn't easy to teach for a big man. You can find numerous coaches to show him low post moves and what not...you had a good foundation with the defense.

I can see why you'd take Durant, and I wouldn't fault anyone who would make that decision at the time.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:34 AM   #1420
BGMaverick9
Guru

I can't find anything in print yet but apparently Stephen A was on ESPN and said T-Mac is officially shutting it down for the year.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:36 AM   #1421
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

Yeah, he's out. Mixed feelings about it because now we can't trade him, but we play better without him. Time for Wafer to continue to show his stuff.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:47 AM   #1422
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
Spurs are down only 4 with 25 seconds left and Pop draws up a 3 pointer for Duncan? What the hell was that?

Spurs are in trouble without Ginobli.
There is a precedent.

Duncan did the Lakers dirty with a surprise 3 in the playoffs at crunch time last year. It was probably the most memorable shot of the playoffs.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:52 AM   #1423
BGMaverick9
Guru

The race after #3 for the West is going to get really interesting. I think the top 3 are set as LA, SA and Denver...the order could get rearranged, but who knows. After you get past that you really don't know what's going to happen. Can Portland keep it up or will the young team still go through tough growing pains? How would the Chandler departure truly affect the Hornets? Houston should be used to being without T-Mac but what will it do for them? Can Phoenix actually keep the run and gun style in place.

And of course, there's our guys, haha. It's going to be VERY interesting.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:54 AM   #1424
LonghornDub

Quote:
Are you thinking that a perimeter superstar is indeed more valuable than a stalwart in the middle? Or are you thinking that Oden isn't all he was cracked up to be?
Both. I completely disagree with the old wisdom that you always want the star low-post player over the star at any other position. That certainly used to be the case, but in this NBA I think the perimeter player is just as valuable (if not moreso).

As for Oden, I think he'll never be all the perennial all-star type some might have thought he'd be, although I certainly think he's going to improve from his current form and eventually be a contributor for Portland. Meanwhile, I agree with thig that Durant will be one of the five best players in the NBA in a few more years.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-18-2009 at 12:56 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 12:55 AM   #1425
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, that was a little weird.
He's been posting pro-Spurs garbage the entire season, yet I'm the one that's weird.

Last I checked, this is a Mavs forum, and I figured most Mavs fans hated the Spurs. Well I guess I was wrong and I'm the only one sick of that bullcrap.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:02 AM   #1426
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
He's been posting pro-Spurs garbage the entire season, yet I'm the one that's weird.

Last I checked, this is a Mavs forum, and I figured most Mavs fans hated the Spurs. Well I guess I was wrong and I'm the only one sick of that bullcrap.
It's not he, it's she. And you're not in the Mavs forum, you are in the NBA forum.

And grow up. Hate all you want, if that's your style, but respect if you have the wherewithal and maturity to do so.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:14 AM   #1427
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

This is the NBA section of a Mavs forum.

"Grow up" is a dumbass patronizing line.

And I have no respect for a Spurs fan that pretends to be a Mavs fan and posts pro-Spurs junk as if unaware most of us (so I thought) believe Spurs losses are a GOOD thing.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:22 AM   #1428
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm on record before the draft as saying I would take Durant. Me you nikeball and Bill Simmons. We rock.
homer fixed.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:22 AM   #1429
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
And I have no respect for a Spurs fan that pretends to be a Mavs fan and posts pro-Spurs junk as if unaware most of us (so I thought) believe Spurs losses are a GOOD thing.
Too many of them, and you'll be wishing for a few more wins.

But that's still beside the point. And you could still use to grow up some. You know, learn to take on a perspective besides your own.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #1430
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

NOT THAT WE ARE SUPRISED BUT...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

Updated: February 18, 2009, 12:58 AM ET
McGrady says he will have surgery

The season has been a major disappointment for Tracy McGrady and the Houston Rockets. It might have just gotten worse.

The forward told ESPN.com's Stephen A. Smith on Tuesday that his troublesome left knee will end his season and that he will undergo microfracture surgery.

McGrady's name had come up earlier Tuesday in reported trade discussions between the Rockets and New Jersey Nets. The Nets were leery of McGrady's contract and health.

The seven-time All-Star had arthroscopic surgery on the knee last May and has been slow to recover. He missed much of Jannuary trying to get the knee back in shape and had an MRI last week to try to discover why it was still bothering him.

"The last couple of games, I've regressed," McGrady said during halftime of Wednesday's game. "I've felt pain."

Stephen A. Smith is a columnist for ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine.

-----------

SAS IS STILL A DOUCHE.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:25 AM   #1431
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
NOT THAT WE ARE SUPRISED BUT...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

Updated: February 18, 2009, 12:58 AM ET
McGrady says he will have surgery

The season has been a major disappointment for Tracy McGrady and the Houston Rockets. It might have just gotten worse.

The forward told ESPN.com's Stephen A. Smith on Tuesday that his troublesome left knee will end his season and that he will undergo microfracture surgery.

McGrady's name had come up earlier Tuesday in reported trade discussions between the Rockets and New Jersey Nets. The Nets were leery of McGrady's contract and health.

The seven-time All-Star had arthroscopic surgery on the knee last May and has been slow to recover. He missed much of Jannuary trying to get the knee back in shape and had an MRI last week to try to discover why it was still bothering him.

"The last couple of games, I've regressed," McGrady said during halftime of Wednesday's game. "I've felt pain."

Stephen A. Smith is a columnist for ESPN.com and ESPN The Magazine and IS STILL A DOUCHE.

I fixed it for you.
Old 02-18-2009, 01:50 AM   #1432
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

woaaaah... I just saw the Randolph punch. See ya, Z-Bo.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:08 AM   #1433
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
woaaaah... I just saw the Randolph punch. See ya, Z-Bo.
got a link?

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:09 AM   #1434
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
got a link?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlcfpyk-YY0
Old 02-18-2009, 02:14 AM   #1435
LonghornDub

Quote:

I think you've been around and seen me post enough times to know that I hate the Spurs as much or more than anyone. I'll be attending my 12th consecutive Mavs game in San Antonio next Tuesday, and I will be bringing the hatred in person as always.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-18-2009 at 02:14 AM.
Old 02-18-2009, 02:21 AM   #1436
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Get to work Stu Jackson..Maybe you can make his piece of sh*t team loseeven more games

Old 02-18-2009, 02:52 AM   #1437
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

lol, zach randolph is such a thug.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 02:58 AM   #1438
quietsavant

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker View Post
lol, zach randolph is such a thug.
yeah, thats not the word i had in mind

Old 02-18-2009, 04:19 AM   #1439
chumdawg
Guru

Let's just say that Randolph didn't have a whole lot behind that punch. Weak!
Old 02-18-2009, 04:59 AM   #1440
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Randolph should be suspended for a long, long time. No way you get away with punching someone directly in the face with little provocation in that instance.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way