Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-27-2003, 03:26 PM   #1441
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Jessica Simpson would probably call him bilateral because he speaks more than one language. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 03:29 PM   #1442
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Literally wrong.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 03:31 PM   #1443
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Should become the next Guru early next year.
Old 12-27-2003, 03:40 PM   #1444
Chiwas
Guru

Will become the next pond next summer.
Old 12-27-2003, 04:12 PM   #1445
LRB
Guru

Should know that I'm too cool for that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 04:21 PM   #1446
Chiwas
Guru

He is cool but not as cool for beating the 100+F.

Old 12-27-2003, 04:28 PM   #1447
LRB
Guru

Should know that I have a powerful A/C. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2003, 06:24 PM   #1448
Chiwas
Guru

He didn't turn it on last summer.

Old 12-27-2003, 07:41 PM   #1449
LRB
Guru

Should know that I turned it on too much.
Old 12-27-2003, 08:00 PM   #1450
Chiwas
Guru

He is turning other things on too much but the A/C.

Old 12-27-2003, 08:34 PM   #1451
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is also turning on other things besides the AC.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:13 PM   #1452
Chiwas
Guru

She is subtle.

Old 12-27-2003, 09:18 PM   #1453
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He is kind and sweet.
Old 12-27-2003, 09:35 PM   #1454
Chiwas
Guru

She should read-watch my post about Finley in the game thread.

Old 12-28-2003, 12:40 PM   #1455
LRB
Guru

Is not a fan of Nellie.
Old 12-28-2003, 06:21 PM   #1456
Chiwas
Guru

Is not a fan of Nellie.

Old 12-28-2003, 06:49 PM   #1457
LRB
Guru

Got that right.
Old 12-28-2003, 08:55 PM   #1458
Chiwas
Guru

He should invite Mark Cuban to post here.

Old 12-28-2003, 09:15 PM   #1459
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

needs to get a scratching post!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 10:48 AM   #1460
Chiwas
Guru

Needs to refuel the ship.

Old 12-29-2003, 11:03 AM   #1461
LRB
Guru

Should invite Cubes himself.
Old 12-29-2003, 11:05 AM   #1462
Chiwas
Guru

He has credentials in D-M enough to invite Cuban officially.

No le saques. (Don't be affraid, in slang)

Old 12-29-2003, 11:06 AM   #1463
LRB
Guru

He is a representative of a lucrative market that Cubes would like to tap more (Mexico). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 11:13 AM   #1464
Chiwas
Guru

He is ignoring a formal petition.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 12:46 PM   #1465
LRB
Guru

Should know that DJ and other mods have already invited Cubes on numerous occasions.
Old 12-29-2003, 02:27 PM   #1466
Chiwas
Guru

He makes me happy telling that.

But The One is the Snowman#2. Cuban couldn't deny such an invitation.

Old 12-29-2003, 04:04 PM   #1467
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

pining for a man named Mark.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-29-2003, 06:24 PM   #1468
LRB
Guru

pining for a cow to disect. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-29-2003, 06:44 PM   #1469
sike
The Preacha

he knows I miss the cow...boo hoo[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 06:47 PM   #1470
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

pining for a lioness called caliente [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2003, 06:57 PM   #1471
sike
The Preacha

a sweet lady from the land blessed by Dirk![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 06:59 PM   #1472
LRB
Guru

Should do an over/under for the all-star game.
Old 12-29-2003, 07:14 PM   #1473
sike
The Preacha

he knows I will.....(remind me though...)

Old 12-29-2003, 07:16 PM   #1474
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

loves over/under threads...
Old 12-29-2003, 07:34 PM   #1475
Chiwas
Guru

Victoria's secret.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 07:41 PM   #1476
sike
The Preacha

wants to know her secret....and who would'nt?[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 07:48 PM   #1477
Chiwas
Guru

He is right.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 07:48 PM   #1478
Novice#41
Golden Member

should be more careful what he is asking for ...
Old 12-29-2003, 07:55 PM   #1479
Chiwas
Guru

Friendly and lovely. Despite being German. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-29-2003, 08:00 PM   #1480
sike
The Preacha

needs to be careful about hatin' on my people![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]