Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-11-2009, 10:07 PM   #1521
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
Wouldn't that mean that they'd have to tap into the MLE to resign him then?
Wasn't there a website somewhere that informs people the basics of the salary cap, etc. I remember reading it a few years back, it has some good information in there. I'll post it if I find it sometime.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 10:13 PM   #1522
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Wasn't there a website somewhere that informs people the basics of the salary cap, etc. I remember reading it a few years back, it has some good information in there. I'll post it if I find it sometime.
http://members.cox.net/lmcoon/salarycap.htm
Old 06-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #1523
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
I tend to agree with you on this. The question is, though, what happens if Rubio is off the board when its their turn to pick? Do they value any of the other guys they could draft more than they'd value the financial bailout that Dallas might be willing to offer them if Dallas were particularly high on Harden, for example?
I'm actually thinking they get lucky and he sticks and is available at 4, for multiple reasons.

-Teams are scared that Rubio won't play ball but they do need a PG.
- PG might be a position of need but teams usually draft big first or early and guards tend to fall off.

Memphis is a team that clearly could go for Rubio but it seems set that he won't play there. If anything Sacramento can move UP to 2 or make a pick for Memphis at 4.

Harden is still a guy I really like and if we're moving up that far and Rubio isn't there...he's the guy I want. New mocks tend to suggest you have to get in the top 3 to get Harden, I don't really buy that though for the theory I had that you draft big early.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:30 PM   #1524
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there it is, thanks C

Justin, you should read this... it has some great information and it explains everything you may be wondering about pertaining NBA free agents and trades.

I probably have to read it too, to refresh my memory.

Contact Me
Old 06-11-2009, 11:46 PM   #1525
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, I seriously appreciate it. I try to contribute on my limited knowledge of that kind of stuff, but end up looking like an ass.

I'm going to read up and go back to being a spectator.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #1526
alby
Guru

I'm not saying to stop posting or anything. I'm merely giving you a resource. Please don't take it offensively.

Contact Me
Old 06-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #1527
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I'm actually thinking they get lucky and he sticks and is available at 4, for multiple reasons.

-Teams are scared that Rubio won't play ball but they do need a PG.
- PG might be a position of need but teams usually draft big first or early and guards tend to fall off.

Memphis is a team that clearly could go for Rubio but it seems set that he won't play there. If anything Sacramento can move UP to 2 or make a pick for Memphis at 4.

Harden is still a guy I really like and if we're moving up that far and Rubio isn't there...he's the guy I want. New mocks tend to suggest you have to get in the top 3 to get Harden, I don't really buy that though for the theory I had that you draft big early.
The trade up with Memphis would make sense, although that would probably take Harden out of play (I'm assuming that's who Memphis would want Sac to pick for them at 4).
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #1528
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
I'm not saying to stop posting or anything. I'm merely giving you a resource. Please don't take it offensively.
Hell, if anybody was getting irascible it was me. By all means, Justin, keep posting. Besides, armchair GMing only gets more fun once you get a feel for all the weird rules the NBA has about trades and free agent signings and the like.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:12 AM   #1529
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The trade up with Memphis would make sense, although that would probably take Harden out of play (I'm assuming that's who Memphis would want Sac to pick for them at 4).
It doesn't necessarily have to be the trade up, unless they feel that OKC is definitely going to take Harden @3 and that's the only piece Memphis really wants. If that isn't the case then Memphis can take Rubio and Harden gets picked by Sacramento and you've got a pretty simple trade.

If that's the case, I really don't have an interest in moving up to #5. I'm 100% positive Rubio is gone by pick 4, so that only leaves Harden as the only realistic player I'd want at 5. If we aren't going in that direction, I REALLY want to find a way to make a deal to get another pick in the first round in addition to #22. If that's possible, my preference is to find a pick just outside of the lottery.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-12-2009 at 12:13 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:14 AM   #1530
alby
Guru

If we deal with Memphis, there has to be a way to get Rudy Gay.

Contact Me
Old 06-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #1531
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If we deal with Memphis, there has to be a way to get Rudy Gay.
I'd love to get Gay...

EDIT: (maybe I should rephrase that!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-12-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #1532
alby
Guru

I don't think any of us would mind buying a Dallas Mavericks jersey with "GAY" written on the back.

Contact Me
Old 06-12-2009, 12:55 AM   #1533
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think any of us would mind buying a Dallas Mavericks jersey with "GAY" written on the back.
The idea of getting Gay makes my Mavs pants fit tighter...

The idea of getting Gay is turning my Mavs glasses rainbow-colored...

The idea of getting Gay was a little uncomfortable at first, but I've learned to just relax and "go with it"...

[I just made myself throw up a little...]

Last edited by Underdog; 06-12-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:11 AM   #1534
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

The Mavs need to get Vince Carter...Dirk needs someone who can put up double digits every game like he does, Dirk and Vince would be almost like Pau and Kobe.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:12 AM   #1535
alby
Guru

A gay kidd combo would get the other team nervous.

Contact Me
Old 06-12-2009, 01:15 AM   #1536
Underdog

Quote:
Let's try to keep the innuendos within the constrains of the law, okay?

Seriously though - Kidd & Gay would be pretty sick to watch (in a basketball-sense!)

Last edited by Underdog; 06-12-2009 at 01:19 AM.
Old 06-12-2009, 02:05 AM   #1537
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

Quote:
Quote:
Hell, if anybody was getting irascible it was me. By all means, Justin, keep posting. Besides, armchair GMing only gets more fun once you get a feel for all the weird rules the NBA has about trades and free agent signings and the like.
Nonono, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was seriously thanking you as I'd like to have a better grasp on these types of things. This is the first time that I've actively monitored the postseason of the Mavericks as I haven't been a huge basketball fan for very long. I came aboard as a bandwagon fan in the 05-06 season and fell in love with the sport after that (as well as my hometeam).

Rant aside, I love learning new things and I'd love to be able to have better analytical skills as far as the possibilities are.

Sorry, /threadjack
Old 06-12-2009, 02:08 AM   #1538
Justin Credible

BTW, I'm all for the Gay man. I'd still have a hard time sporting his Mavs jersey, but I'd be a closet fan.

www.instantrimshot.com
Old 06-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #1539
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
Nonono, I wasn't being sarcastic at all. I was seriously thanking you as I'd like to have a better grasp on these types of things. This is the first time that I've actively monitored the postseason of the Mavericks as I haven't been a huge basketball fan for very long. I came aboard as a bandwagon fan in the 05-06 season and fell in love with the sport after that (as well as my hometeam).

Rant aside, I love learning new things and I'd love to be able to have better analytical skills as far as the possibilities are.

Sorry, /threadjack
That Larry Coon site is probably as good as it gets for understanding that stuff.

It definitely opens your eyes a lot more to how realistic options are. Lopsided deals or blockbusters, they all have potential once you get a grasp of what actually goes on. Things are going to get pretty good in about a week because the rumors are going to be in full swing with the draft coming right up and then July 1st with all the Free Agent hubub.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:45 AM   #1540
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

If there's a deal with the Washington Bullets it's gotta be contingent upon our guy(Harden, Hill, DeRozan, Thabeet?)being there. No way we're that in love w/ multiple players or just want best player available.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:48 AM   #1541
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe a 3-way gets us Gay
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:37 AM   #1542
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Rudy Gay isn't a winner.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 09:27 AM   #1543
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

He plays in Memphis. Paul Gasol wasn't a winner there either.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #1544
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I still hate Memphis for trading Kevin Love to the Wolves. How great would the Gay/Love era have been in Memphis? But I would be pleasured by getting Gay with Kidd
Old 06-12-2009, 10:21 AM   #1545
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX425 View Post
I still hate Memphis for trading Kevin Love to the Wolves. How great would the Gay/Love era have been in Memphis? But I would be pleasured by getting Gay with Kidd
I don't think you get Kidd with Gay/Love.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:27 AM   #1546
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi View Post
Rudy Gay isn't a winner.
This is your reasoning?

Contact Me
Old 06-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #1547
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Dang, you guys got it locked in! keep it up.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 10:48 AM   #1548
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

IMO

Griffin - lac
Rubio - mem
Thabeet- OKC
Holiday/Flynn(best avail.pg)- SAC

*Washington doesn't really need a rookie/prospect as much as they need a savvy veteran to help them play good ball. Their roster isn't bad at all when healthy so IDK what we would have to give up but I could easily see MAvs with that #5 pick. We would have to keep JHo excluded from that deal for the pick tho! Wash surely isn't going to pick Harden unless it is for another team to trade for. They don't need him unless they are moving one of their guards. I just can't see them keeping that pick.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #1549
kingofthesmurfsP

kingofthesmurfsP is on a distinguished road

why dont we use some of our mle to get rashad mccants. hes pretty good
kingofthesmurfsP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #1550
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

But can Gay take it to the hole?
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #1551
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
The Mavs need to get Vince Carter...Dirk needs someone who can put up double digits every game like he does, Dirk and Vince would be almost like Pau and Kobe.
I said that before the trade deadline this season.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:03 PM   #1552
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Gay can back his man down the post. I can see it now, Kidd whizzing an entry pass right on Gay's chest, who dribbles once and facials his defender.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #1553
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Cant you guys call him Rudy G lol?
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:56 PM   #1554
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

^That was officially too far haha

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 04:16 PM   #1555
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
^That was officially too far haha
Something tells me Charlotte wouldn't be so crazy about that deal.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #1556
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

^ya, the thinking was that charlotte would do just a pure salary dump. This is another one that ive seen were charlotte gets rid of two bad contracts and gets to keep wallace.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...tradeId=n9eqwa

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 PM   #1557
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
^ya, the thinking was that charlotte would do just a pure salary dump. This is another one that ive seen were charlotte gets rid of two bad contracts and gets to keep wallace.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...tradeId=n9eqwa
Frankly I'm not crazy about those trades. I don't like Okafor at center, and I think we lose in those deals.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:58 PM   #1558
Justin Credible

That trade machine is silly at times..

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...tradeId=n4nbnu
Old 06-12-2009, 08:12 PM   #1559
Justin Credible

So many very silly trades.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...tradeId=nt8958

For the record, if the Mavs were able to pull of either one of those trades I'd be more than willing to offer my left testicle to Cleveland/Memphis/LA.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:08 PM   #1560
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I am totally open to watching some Gay action! Bring em on

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bea > drew > erick, bea arthur could ball, bea arthur has balls, biedrins for the wins, boobsftw, damn bucksuckshot, flaco's purple nipples, mc pee pants?, oliwa?candy, ostertagtag?, tweetweet, who is this mcpants?