Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #121
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
He DOES have a wonerful singing voice though...
That has to count for something right? Maybe Avery needs that so he can go to sleep at night? You may be on to something there.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #122
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Ok fine fine... He takes bad shots when it counts AND when it doesnt count, I was just tryin to be nice.
well bless your heart...here's a cookie

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #123
Dallas Maverick

Dallas Maverick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
You've done nothing but show your ass
You've done pretty much the same. I apologized twice now for the profanity...I think you owe me an apology too, but I won't hold you to that
Old 07-03-2006, 09:42 PM   #124
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Maverick
Only one person, and then Nash jumped in on me...
I'm trying to let you know the ways of the board, and when to let it go, which you obviously aren't listening too. There is no way you are going to win an argument with Doc, so you might as well end it now.

Btw, it's nashtymavsfan

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #125
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
There is no way you are going to win an argument with Doc, so you might as well end it now.

Btw, it's nashtymavsfan
You don't know me that well...

Actually, I tried to end it about 4 pages back!

Last edited by Dallas Maverick; 07-03-2006 at 09:44 PM.
Dallas Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #126
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
You've done pretty much the same. I apologized twice now for the profanity...I think you owe me an apology too, but I won't hold you to that
You are not due an apology. Period.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #127
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That has to count for something right? Maybe Avery needs that so he can go to sleep at night? You may be on to something there.
to sing him asleep....and to give him sensual massages.....what other reason could there be for allowing him to keep hyjacking games???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:44 PM   #128
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
You have not apologized to the one(s) who you directed it at. There is a difference. Not that you can comprehend this fact though.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:45 PM   #129
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
to sing him asleep....and to give him sensual massages.....what other reason could there be for allowing him to keep hyjacking games???
Maybe cookies are involved.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #130
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
You are not due an apology. Period.
Oh, I think I am...
Old 07-03-2006, 09:47 PM   #131
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You don't know me that well...

Actually, I tried to end it about 4 pages back!

Ok, well don't say I didn't warn you.....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 07-03-2006, 09:47 PM   #132
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Oh, I think I am...
You're not going to get one from him, just leave it at that

Again, ways of the forum. He's an established poster, you aren't. He doesn't have to apologize to you. That's why you should just end it, admit you were wrong, and establish yourself on this board.

But w/e, don't listen to me....

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-03-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #133
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Oh, I think I am...
OK...I'm sorry you were an asshole. There you go. Feel better?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:49 PM   #134
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

All this stack bashing space wasted
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:50 PM   #135
Drbio
Banned

For the record....am I the only one who is glad that Stack was on the roster this year?

Last edited by Drbio; 07-03-2006 at 09:50 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:51 PM   #136
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I was fine with him being on the roster, but not with the minutes he was getting.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:52 PM   #137
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
OK...I'm sorry you were an asshole. There you go. Feel better?
Nope...your being a bigger one now than I ever was...check your PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:54 PM   #138
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Nope...your being a bigger one now than I ever was...check your PM.
You are incorrect. But whatever. I'll check in a few minutes.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #139
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
For the record....am I the only one who is glad that Stack was on the roster this year?
Nope...stack was sometimes great this year. I liked him quite a bit. I also thought however that he seemed to not be able to take the minutes well.

The period when we were so banged up and he had to start for a bunch of games seemed to take some of the starch out of him.

He ALSO really quit getting to the rim in the later parts of the years. His fta's also went from about 4-2 in the playoffs. So at the end of the year I became more dissappointed in him.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:56 PM   #140
Dallas Maverick

This has to be the longest post about Stack ever...I was dissapointed in him at times during the playoffs, but now I hope we keep him.

Last edited by Dallas Maverick; 07-03-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Dallas Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #141
Drbio
Banned

1. You now know that I did in fact send the pm. You may now apologize for calling me a liar.

2. Thank you for finally apologizing for the profanity.

Let's mooooooove on.

Quote:
This has to be the longest post about Stack ever...
All 6 posts right?

Last edited by Drbio; 07-03-2006 at 09:58 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:59 PM   #142
Drbio
Banned

No Stack thread would be complete without this little gem.

Old 07-03-2006, 10:00 PM   #143
fluid.forty.one

Group hug?
Old 07-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #144
Dallas Maverick

Now, only 12,000 more posts and I won't be a troll!
Old 07-03-2006, 10:30 PM   #145
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This has got to be the gayest excuse for a confrontation I have ever seen. I can't believe I waded through three pages of watching you homos dance around each other. I've seen harder punches thrown in eighth-grade girls boxing.

Now, if anyone would like to start a little tete a tete with me, I'd be glad to engage you. It's been a couple weeks now, at least, since the Mavs have crapped one off, and I fear that my skills are getting rusty.

Let's see...Stackhouse is the biggest waste of playing space since Cherokee Parks. He turns the ball over more often than that red-headed guy in "Hoosiers." He makes threes with the same frequency that Dirk misses free throws in the clutch. (Sadly, this hits a little close to home.) He believes he is a whole lot better than anyone else thinks he is. His trade value is a little less than the value of his expiring contract.

Good enough?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:32 PM   #146
Drbio
Banned

chummy's boobs are not quite the perfect size.

Last edited by Drbio; 07-03-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:38 PM   #147
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
=He makes threes with the same frequency that Dirk misses free throws in the clutch. (Sadly, this hits a little close to home.) =

Old 07-03-2006, 10:51 PM   #148
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Played Doral Tesoro on Sunday. Had a best-ball match, our cart against theirs. My partner noticed our cart number (41) and remarked that he hoped we didn't have a three-footer to tie it on 18.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:52 PM   #149
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Played Doral Tesoro on Sunday. Had a best-ball match, our cart against theirs. My partner noticed our cart number (41) and remarked that he hoped we didn't have a three-footer to tie it on 18.
ouch.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:55 PM   #150
chumdawg
Guru

I got up-and-down to save par (and the match) on 18. It was just like Game Seven. Except I didn't get fouled.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:58 AM   #151
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
This has got to be the gayest excuse for a confrontation I have ever seen. I can't believe I waded through three pages of watching you homos dance around each other. I've seen harder punches thrown in eighth-grade girls boxing.

Now, if anyone would like to start a little tete a tete with me, I'd be glad to engage you. It's been a couple weeks now, at least, since the Mavs have crapped one off, and I fear that my skills are getting rusty.

Let's see...Stackhouse is the biggest waste of playing space since Cherokee Parks. He turns the ball over more often than that red-headed guy in "Hoosiers." He makes threes with the same frequency that Dirk misses free throws in the clutch. (Sadly, this hits a little close to home.) He believes he is a whole lot better than anyone else thinks he is. His trade value is a little less than the value of his expiring contract.

Good enough?
and posts like this are exactly why chum is one of my faves.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote