Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:43 PM   #121
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by creditXpert2003
Keyword in your sentence was "I" ......You are were arguing "MY" statement with "MY" meaning behind MIP...Like I said, we were talking about two difference things. I think I said it three times.
the problem is that the word important has a meaning. Its in the dictionary. X-factor or robin can have their own subjective meanings but important has a fairly stationary meaning. I can say hey, im using "my" definition for Most Idiotic Poster but pretty much everyone would know what i meant. Same goes for most important player. Its fairly self explanatory and its not what you explained.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2006, 11:43 PM   #122
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I said, we were talking about two difference things.
LOL You're not too bright are you? Usually typos and misused words don't bother me that much, but your posts are really hard to read.

And still you're missing the point. When you type away at your keyboard that doesn't automatically mean we know what you're talking about. When you "argue back because we misunderstood you" it doesn't help us understand anymore. You could have saved us all a little idiocy grief if you would have clarified at the beginning. Anyone with a half a' brain would have seen where the misunderstanding was and fixed it.

and again... where did you play your pro ball?

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 10-09-2006 at 11:51 PM.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:46 PM   #123
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
And that whole "Superstars cancel each other out" crap is so bogus.
Just like their is no Star treatment in the NBA..Thats bogus as well right? Ask ANY nba player if the Mavs deserved the nba title this past season. Most of the time, not all of the time, but Superstars usually cancel each other out, and the involvement of the rest of the players is the most important aspect to the final outcome. Then sometimes you get the Dirk/T-Mac match-up and they just put on a special show and it comes down to just them.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:47 PM   #124
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

So I could trade Dirk for AI straight up, and we'd have the exact same chance to win a Ring cause we'd still have a "superstar"?

and

where
did
you
play
your
pro
ball
idiot
Old 10-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #125
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
and

where
did
you
play
your
pro
ball
idiot
Lol for the third time

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 10-09-2006, 11:50 PM   #126
creditXpert2003
Banned

creditXpert2003 is infamous around these partscreditXpert2003 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
LOL You're not to bright are you? Usually typos and misused words don't bother me that much, but your posts are really hard to read.

And still you're missing the point. When you type away at your keyboard that doesn't automatically mean we know what you're talking about. When you "argue back because we misunderstood you" it doesn't help us understand anymore. You could have saved us all a little idiocy grief if you would have clarified at the beginning. Anyone with a half a' brain would have seen where the misunderstanding was and fixed it.

and again... where did you play your pro ball?
Dont worry about where I played and for what team. Seems to me that you are worried more about that than anything else. Where do you work and what is your title? See my point on that?????? Lastly, I am typing and posting, if I need a spell checker I will hire someone to do it. I guess your "You're not to(o) bright are you?" statement is a perfect example of how I should post?????? ;-)
Old 10-09-2006, 11:51 PM   #127
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Dont worry about where I played and for what team. Seems to me that you are worried more about that than anything else. Where do you work and what is your title? See my point on that??????
This might be the stupidest thing I've ever read.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:52 PM   #128
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
So I could trade Dirk for AI straight up, and we'd have the exact same chance to win a Ring cause we'd still have a "superstar"?

and

where
did
you
play
your
pro
ball
idiot
And where do you work and what is your title?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:52 PM   #129
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dont worry about where I played and for what team. Seems to me that you are worried more about that than anything else. Where do you work and what is your title? See my point on that?????? Lastly, I am typing and posting, if I need a spell checker I will hire someone to do it. I guess your "You're not to(o) bright are you?" statement is a perfect example of how I should post?????? ;-)
I definetly believe someone who brags about being above everyone, but then won't say why

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 10-09-2006, 11:52 PM   #130
fluid.forty.one

Forgetting to tap a letter twice is a lot different than misusing and misspelling word after word.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:54 PM   #131
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
And where do you work and what is your title?
You tried to establish credibility by saying you were a pro baller. You proving that has to do with what we're talking about, my job has nothing to do with basketball at all so I don't think it matters.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:55 PM   #132
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:

and

where
did
you
play
your
pro
ball
idiot
This statement above would fit your description as stupid right? Or is it that since your buddy posted it, it makes it fine...Now I see the trend with two of you. You work together. Have you not noticed that I dont reply to certain posters who blurt out craziness every time they post. I dont even have to say any names.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:56 PM   #133
fluid.forty.one

You already quoted and responded to that, and no one has referred to it since. Are you talking to yourself?
Old 10-09-2006, 11:57 PM   #134
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
did he bring his proffesion up as a means to give him extra credibility when referencing basketball? No he didnt, you did which makes his question and yours completely different.

To compare it to law its the equivalent of a witness being cross examined. There are things that are illegal to be brought up but if the witness brings them up, they are allowed to be fully questioned about them. You brought up your pro ball experience as a means to place yourself above everyone else so a question of where you played would seem to be a fair question
Old 10-09-2006, 11:58 PM   #135
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
You tried to establish credibility by saying you were a pro baller. You proving that has to do with what we're talking about, my job has nothing to do with basketball at all so I don't think it matters.
Point is that it was a question posed to you. Just as you feel your job has nothing to do with this. Where I played has nothing to do with it as well.

So, where do you work and what is your title? Third time I posed this question. Hopfully, you get the point now...Dont worry about where I played!!!!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #136
fluid.forty.one

Obviously you didn't play anywhere, that was my point.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:59 PM   #137
fluid.forty.one

By the way I'm in College so I'm not sure how you want me to answer that.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:00 AM   #138
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
did he bring his proffesion up as a means to give him extra credibility when referencing basketball? No he didnt, you did which makes his question and yours completely different.

To compare it to law its the equivalent of a witness being cross examined. There are things that are illegal to be brought up but if the witness brings them up, they are allowed to be fully questioned about them. You brought up your pro ball experience as a means to place yourself above everyone else so a question of where you played would seem to be a fair question
No, you took my statement to mean that. Then where I played means what? Should I question your spell checker on your last statement. I can play that game as well.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:01 AM   #139
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Point is that it was a question posed to you. Just as you feel your job has nothing to do with this. Where I played has nothing to do with it as well.

So, where do you work and what is your title? Third time I posed this question. Hopfully, you get the point now...Dont worry about where I played!!!!!!
no one is "worried about where you played" Its just that when you bring something up as a means for your credibility which the pro ball mention clearly was, you shouldnt be this defensive about it. If you didnt want it brought up fine, we generally dont ask what everyone does for a living or what their title is but you brought up your job yourself.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:03 AM   #140
fluid.forty.one

He wasn't the one who questioned your spelling you moron. You have the logic of a monkey.

And yes you did say you were a pro baller as a means to place yourself above everyone else. You obviously didn't play pro ball, you obviously are a huge idiot, and I hope you never post here again. I hope someone provokes you into going off so we can get a perma ban or something.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:04 AM   #141
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

*sigh*

The ghey is strong with this one.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:04 AM   #142
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
No, you took my statement to mean that. Then where I played means what? Should I question your spell checker on your last statement. I can play that game as well.
did i say i was a pro speller? Hrmm, think not. I didnt take what you said to mean anything. However, breaking out the basketball 501 bs and saying that others clearly didnt play pro and things like that are clearly trying to put yourself above everyone else on a basketball credibility level.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:06 AM   #143
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
Obviously you didn't play anywhere, that was my point.
Then you have your answer that you need. I can just about tell a person's age from their post. Just like I can tell who is still in school and who is in a stable career. There was only one person that took the time to sort through and use logic in the end to bridge the gap in our conversation. I would bet that chumdawg is mature minded and has been around life a while. Those that post back sharping like a couple of others, still have alot to learn in life, and have not figured out life yet. All they know how to do is defend and throw mud.

What a tragic situation. Have fun in school. Go to bed and get to class in the morning young fellows, the world awaits you!!!!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:07 AM   #144
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I dont get that argument at all for several reasons...

Josh is only slightly better as a defender than Dirk by my estimation so when you say hes better because hes a more balanced player on offense and defense thats just a load of crap. Dirk beats the hell out of Jho in almost every statistical category doesnt he? Yes, that includes defensive stats. I expect even more D from Dirk this season too, he might even surpass Jho defensively.

Dirk is FAR more crucial to the success of the Mavericks, we were lucky he wasnt out at all last season and what did we get? A lot of wins, thats what. Take him for even half the season out and replace him with friggin Croshere? Yeah we're going to win around 42-49 i'd say.

Dirk is a top 5 (at least) player in the league and no one is questioning that, so you are simply contradicting yourself when you say Jho is more crucial to the Mavs success... your right, hes an X-factor but thats all he is. As a matter of fact an argument could be made that TERRY is more crucial to the Mavs success (I dont believe in it, but I think you could make a case).

Do you know what the MVP award means? It means the player who wins it was critical in the success his team had in the season. Dirk was third two years straight and a lot of folks feel he was screwed this year. When you say MIP, MVP, whatever its all the same damn thing because it symbolizes a player who IS indispensible to his team. Think about it.

And going WAY back... Joe Johnson is highly overated by certain people on these boards... but he is still better than Josh, I would think that much is obvious. Peja is a different story, you have an argument there... I would take Jho right since he has way better d and will get better in time (youth is a factor as always).
Old 10-10-2006, 12:07 AM   #145
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
You guys insults on basketball terminology that I am using lets me know who actually played basketball on a professional level and who played intramurals in college. Sorry to use that terminology with you all. Clearly you dont understand MVP and M I(Important) Player in the world of professional sports. Anytime you take my post and say that I call Howard the MVP over Dirk lets me know you are just a fan of the Mavs.

Does anyone here know the complexity of the NBA from a player or organization standpoint? Please just let me know, I thought there was basketball knowledge here, a couple that posted back to me today clearly dont know basketball 501 talk. Basketball 101 is about who is MVP of the team which is clearly Dirk.

Lets move up to Basketball 501. The Shaq/Kobe Lakers team was Kobe the MVP and Shaq the MIP. The Heat last year was Wade MVP and Shaq MIP. The Spurs last title team was Ginobili MVP, Duncan MIP. For some teams the reason they have not won is because they only have a MVP. Cavs have Lebron MVP, but no MIP. Suns last year had Nash MVP, but no MIP.
Bump for reference.

It seems to me that credit had a momentary connection with chumdawg who initially asked the question about where he played pro ball. Seems like two guys who are on the same wavelength would be cordial and answer each others questions. I know I would be interested. If it turns out you just swept the floor at some gym where a pro baller hung out once that is cool too. Lets just get past this part. Your answer sir?
Old 10-10-2006, 12:10 AM   #146
fluid.forty.one

For your sake I hope you're some dumb kid "trolling" from their room. If you are older than 26 and still writing this incoherently, then I take pity on your offspring.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:11 AM   #147
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
I dont get that argument at all for several reasons...

Josh is only slightly better as a defender than Dirk by my estimation so when you say hes better because hes a more balanced player on offense and defense thats just a load of crap. Dirk beats the hell out of Jho in almost every statistical category doesnt he? Yes, that includes defensive stats. I expect even more D from Dirk this season too, he might even surpass Jho defensively.

Dirk is FAR more crucial to the success of the Mavericks, we were lucky he wasnt out at all last season and what did we get? A lot of wins, thats what. Take him for even half the season out and replace him with friggin Croshere? Yeah we're going to win around 42-49 i'd say.

Dirk is a top 5 (at least) player in the league and no one is questioning that, so you are simply contradicting yourself when you say Jho is more crucial to the Mavs success... your right, hes an X-factor but thats all he is. As a matter of fact an argument could be made that TERRY is more crucial to the Mavs success (I dont believe in it, but I think you could make a case).

Do you know what the MVP award means? It means the player who wins it was critical in the success his team had in the season. Dirk was third two years straight and a lot of folks feel he was screwed this year. When you say MIP, MVP, whatever its all the same damn thing because it symbolizes a player who IS indispensible to his team. Think about it.

And going WAY back... Joe Johnson is highly overated by certain people on these boards... but he is still better than Josh, I would think that much is obvious. Peja is a different story, you have an argument there... I would take Jho right since he has way better d and will get better in time (youth is a factor as always).
Apparently (even though he compared the two) he meant OTHER than Dirk. I guess we were suppose to "get" that.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:14 AM   #148
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
He wasn't the one who questioned your spelling you moron. You have the logic of a monkey.

And yes you did say you were a pro baller as a means to place yourself above everyone else. You obviously didn't play pro ball, you obviously are a huge idiot, and I hope you never post here again. I hope someone provokes you into going off so we can get a perma ban or something.
You been here since May kid....I am a grown man, nothing you can say or do will cause me to leave. Hopefully, you decide to never reply to any of my posts. Take it or leave it, but you will see alot of my posts. World does not evolve around you or anyone else here. This is a Mavs message board, and I am a Mavs fan. My reference to basketball 501 is normal talk to me. You took it as negative. Since I am a huge idiot dont reply to my posts.

That sounds to me to be a good protest against my posts. Stay on the porch lil fellow. Lastly, do you know how smart a monkey is? Of course you don't, because you would not had let that come out of your lil mouth.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:15 AM   #149
fluid.forty.one

dear lord lol

It's unbelievable to me that a grown man can produce such unintelligible posts

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 10-10-2006 at 12:16 AM.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:16 AM   #150
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Relax, guys. The man's point is a valid point. You just have to understand that it is *understood* that Dirk is going to be Dirk. Just like Duncan is going to be Duncan and James is going to be James and Kobe is going to be Kobe. I think that's a fair assumption. Don't you?

In fact, that particular trio of players illustrates the point nicely. As much as we all love Dirk, I think we would all agree that there would at least be a conversation about who we would take first among those three players. Impartial observers would probably close to all take James first, and many would take Kobe before Dirk.

But here's the thing: it's not that big a decision. Either way you are getting an elite player.

But look at what their respective teams did in the playoffs. James and Kobe went out early. They just didn't have enough around them. A world-class player wasn't enough to put them over the top. Again, look at Garnett and AI. You can't win it with one guy. The truth is, even Jordan didn't win it with one guy. As an exercise, imagine Jordan in his prime on this year's Lakers team. I submit that the result would not have been that much different.

It's a sort of leap that you have to make, but when you look at where games are won and lost, you have to look at the team you have and see how it matches up to the other team. It goes without saying that without a Dirk or a James or a Bryant, you aren't even in consideration. But when you HAVE that player, and you ARE in contention, the games are won and lost on the next levels.

That's how Miami beat us, in case you didn't watch the games.

It's an entirely reasonable proposition that--GIVEN YOUR ROSTER--the lynchpin to your success appears at some position down the roster. In fact, it's to be expected. It happens all the time. This is not new stuff.

But still, creditX, go on and tell us about your experiences. From reading your posts, it seems to me that you had a good college career and then played a little bit in Europe. That's cool. Tell us about it. I'm sure we'd all like to hear about your experiences.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:17 AM   #151
Drbio
Banned

Here comes another thanks chum post all the while ignoring the obvious.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:19 AM   #152
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Relax, guys. The man's point is a valid point. You just have to understand that it is *understood* that Dirk is going to be Dirk. Just like Duncan is going to be Duncan and James is going to be James and Kobe is going to be Kobe. I think that's a fair assumption. Don't you?

In fact, that particular trio of players illustrates the point nicely. As much as we all love Dirk, I think we would all agree that there would at least be a conversation about who we would take first among those three players. Impartial observers would probably close to all take James first, and many would take Kobe before Dirk.

But here's the thing: it's not that big a decision. Either way you are getting an elite player.

But look at what their respective teams did in the playoffs. James and Kobe went out early. They just didn't have enough around them. A world-class player wasn't enough to put them over the top. Again, look at Garnett and AI. You can't win it with one guy. The truth is, even Jordan didn't win it with one guy. As an exercise, imagine Jordan in his prime on this year's Lakers team. I submit that the result would not have been that much different.

It's a sort of leap that you have to make, but when you look at where games are won and lost, you have to look at the team you have and see how it matches up to the other team. It goes without saying that without a Dirk or a James or a Bryant, you aren't even in consideration. But when you HAVE that player, and you ARE in contention, the games are won and lost on the next levels.

That's how Miami beat us, in case you didn't watch the games.

It's an entirely reasonable proposition that--GIVEN YOUR ROSTER--the lynchpin to your success appears at some position down the roster. In fact, it's to be expected. It happens all the time. This is not new stuff.

But still, creditX, go on and tell us about your experiences. From reading your posts, it seems to me that you had a good college career and then played a little bit in Europe. That's cool. Tell us about it. I'm sure we'd all like to hear about your experiences.
Chum as always you make very well thought out posts even when i dont agree with them. This one i mostly agree with however, there is one small bone i have to pick with this idea, it STILL DOESNT SUPPORT HIS POINT. Both lebron and kobe have a second best player that is better than josh.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:20 AM   #153
creditXpert2003
Banned

Quote:
For your sake I hope you're some dumb kid "trolling" from their room. If you are older than 26 and still writing this incoherently, then I take pity on your offspring.
I cant even remember 26. Keep "Offspring" out of your mouth. I did not bring your parents into this at all, so keep your remarks to me or about me.......
Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 AM   #154
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do you know how smart a monkey is? Of course you don't, because you would not had let that come out of your lil mouth.
speechless. Can you hurt yourself from silet laughter?...doc, any insight on monkey IQ that might help me stop laughing?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-10-2006, 12:21 AM   #155
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
I cant even remember 26. Keep "Offspring" out of your mouth. I did not bring your parents into this at all, so keep your remarks to me or about me.......
you realize that your offspring and your parents arent even remotely the same thing right???
Old 10-10-2006, 12:22 AM   #156
fluid.forty.one

Chum I'm glad you're a big enough man to look past his painful stupidity. For me it's not about the Dirk vs Josh subject anymore. That would have been done a LONG time ago if he posted his ideas in a way that was understandable.

For instance - It made a lot more sense when you took his ideas and implied that dirk was out of the running for this presitigious MIP award. It also helped that you had a readable layout.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:22 AM   #157
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

Ah I see... I must have missed that post where he said Josh was the second best player on the roster. I skipped over a lot because it got quite repetitive, anyway you could definitely argue that. Like I said other people may think Terry is the second most important piece, it really doesnt matter to me. We are all fans here, and the important thing to note is that our team is deep with versatility, when one piece goes down its my opinion (unless its Dirk) we will be tough enough to survive. Its a deep conference, pretty tough league... but I still think our team is capable of repeating a 60 win season.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:23 AM   #158
Drbio
Banned

I'm laughing too hard to respond sikey.
Old 10-10-2006, 12:24 AM   #159
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

I really hate newbies that come in, troll the board creating an argument they try to avoid after they've created, and try to put themselves above everyone else.

Old 10-10-2006, 12:24 AM   #160
fluid.forty.one

LOL Tokey that was the best post of the thread. Bombs are being shot off all over the place, and you are just glad we have a good team.
Closed Thread

Tags
classic threads, creditxpert2003