Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-06-2021, 02:43 AM   #121
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampsAgainShoon View Post
Lol I wonder what his original post was. Oh well....
I was just answering your question. You asked why I’ll allow Giannis as an answer. The first sentence was my original sentence. The second sentence said something like stupid people are allowed to have opinions, but with bad words. It was supposed to be a pro Luka joke, but from Erica and San Antonio guy’s reactions, it must have looked like I was attacking you. Whoops. My bad. Poor communication on my part. I got banned lol.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2021, 02:48 AM   #122
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
I'd take Giannis, Steph, or AD for Luka. I love Luka, don't get me wrong. How could anyone not like him? I think his greatest skill for a point guard is his rebounding, not his shooting or play making. He's got to improve his decision making and free throw shooting. And it would help if he had team mates who don't stand around and watch while he dribbles the ball, but rather would move without the ball, cut stronger to the rim, set better picks, etc., but that is partly a coaching issue.
I figured AD was there, but he’s too old to trade Luka for him IMO. Plus it’s pretty well been shown that he needs someone like LeBron, Giannis, or Luka, as a primary ball handler, because New Orleans never seemed like a legitimate threat, even with a two way monster like Jrue running point.

Steph is great, but I don’t think you’ll find many people agreeing with that take.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote