Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Cowboys Cheerleaders >>>>> Carrie
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2006, 07:13 PM   #122
Drbio
Banned

I hate that call. QB's are too protected. This is football. Let them hit.

That said....woo hooo!!!!!! First down baby!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:13 PM   #123
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

comeon cowboys

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #124
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

damnit.

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 07:18 PM   #125
Drbio
Banned

Bad pass by Romo but TO didn't even try to defend it.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:20 PM   #126
alby
Guru

why throw that=[

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 07:22 PM   #127
alby
Guru

comeon defense.

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #128
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Defense needs a big play here, turn the momentum.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:23 PM   #129
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

worst play calling ever by the boys coaching staff today.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:24 PM   #130
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Our lines (both) are getting blown up all day.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:25 PM   #131
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Bad pass by Romo but TO didn't even try to defend it.
thats how bad the throw was, TO looks over his shoulder and its yards away in Dawkins arms

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-25-2006, 07:28 PM   #132
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

dang it.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 12-25-2006, 07:29 PM   #133
sike
The Preacha

this is sorry in every way...

Christmas?

Old 12-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #134
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

New Orleans Saints and the Philedelphia Eagles are better teams than the cowboys right now.

Our defense has gotten pathethic. You would think that TO might somehow screw up the offense, but it's the defense that continues to play like crapola.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-25-2006, 07:32 PM   #135
alby
Guru

its the defense.. no question about it

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 07:33 PM   #136
ty
Diamond Member

MUST STOP HERE.

Old 12-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #137
alby
Guru

didnt stop.

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #138
dude1394
Guru

A whole lot of give-up on the cowboys defense. A whole lot of give-up. I don't see guys trying to fight off blocks..biscuit looks like he's not even trying to make a tackle.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #139
Drbio
Banned

I had high hopes coming into the game today but it is clear that the Dallas Cowboys are Super Bowl pretenders. They are simply not in the class of San Diego, New Orleans, and Chicago.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:35 PM   #140
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
I had high hopes coming into the game today but it is clear that the Dallas Cowboys are Super Bowl pretenders. They are simply not in the class of San Diego, New Orleans, and Chicago.
Nor even the philedelphia eagles WITHOUT McNabb and at home. They really are worse than pretenders right now, they are one and out.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:37 PM   #141
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Nor even the philedelphia eagles WITHOUT McNabb and at home. They really are worse than pretenders right now, they are one and out.
=[

Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #142
Drbio
Banned

Iggles > Cowboys

No Mo Romo.....good heavens. Had this been Bledsoe people would be calling for his head.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #143
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

This is pathetic. This reminds me of the Mavs against the Suns two years ago.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:38 PM   #144
dude1394
Guru

Not a good decision there budda'.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:42 PM   #145
Drbio
Banned

Mavs Rule can't be happy right about now....50K on a win over 7 points and 5K for a win exactly 7 points.

Looks like a -55K day.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:44 PM   #146
dude1394
Guru

You know it's bad when uniform talk starts.

Who in the WORLD was Romo throwing to on first down?
Old 12-25-2006, 07:46 PM   #147
Drbio
Banned

Romo sucked dognuts today.
Me-O dropped balls...
We got outcoached...very nice gameplan today by Philly...
We got outplayed on offense but made up for it by stinking on defense and special teams.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 07:47 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #148
Drbio
Banned

Me-O drops #14....and is justifiably booed....
Old 12-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #149
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

The Philly offensive line absolutely manhandled the Dallas front seven. Dallas got zero pressure on Garcia all day long, even when they came on an all-out blitz. Philly didn't do anything really do anything spectactular on offense, they just chipped away at the defense all day long. Pretty pathetic display by the Dallas defense. Heck, the whole team in general sucked today. There were so many bad performances out there, it's hard to single out any one player.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 12-25-2006 at 07:51 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:49 PM   #150
Drbio
Banned

I am going to start drinking now.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:50 PM   #151
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am going to start drinking now.
Probably a good idea.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-25-2006, 07:54 PM   #152
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK THIS UNDERACHIEVING BUNCH OF BASTARDS!!!

I MIGHT BE HALF DRUNK, BUT FUCK EM!
Old 12-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #153
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

All I have to say is O U C H ! ! ! .... as I wave goodbye to my vCash.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #154
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I got really lucky, in one of my fantasy leagues I'm up by 7 going into today. My opponent had MBIII and Witten and I had R.Brown, and I thought for sure I was going to lose....

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #155
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Our offense was more impotent than DrBio/MarkFoley without the Viagra.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #156
Drbio
Banned

Betting on NFL games is rough. I had a friend put a real $1000 on the Colts this weekend and Houston lightened his wallet.

The NFL will hurt you.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:58 PM   #157
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Our offense was more impotent than DrBio/MarkFoley without the Viagra.
Look chum...just because I bitchslap you all over the forum doesn't mean you need to be a jerk all the time. Take a rest. It isn't even challenging anymore. Besides, if I took a viagra your mom wouldn't be able to walk for a week.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 08:09 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 08:01 PM   #158
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Come to papa, VCash!

Finally, some normalcy returns to this virtual betting world........

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:11 PM   #159
FINtastic
Diamond Member

You know, out of all the problems Mark Foley had, I get the feeling that impotency wasn't one of them.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-25-2006, 08:18 PM   #160
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Well, time to listen to what gets me through the depressing times like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2vyYHFO7jg

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson