Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-18-2007, 08:23 PM   #121
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Granted, but because you aren't a good enough drinker to compete in s real drinking league, you had to 'Juwanna Mann' your way into a woman's competitive league to earn your salary.

I wish I'd finished building my towed BBQ smoker last weekend, so that right now I could stare at it and admire it, and maybe be able to soon cook the two whole suckling pigs that have been taking up half of the space in my stand up freezer for the last week...
Old 07-18-2007, 09:01 PM   #122
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I wish I'd finished building my towed BBQ smoker last weekend, so that right now I could stare at it and admire it, and maybe be able to soon cook the two whole suckling pigs that have been taking up half of the space in my stand up freezer for the last week...
granted...but as you are enjoying your suckling...a tribe of pigmis attacks and eat your arms...boohoo now you have no amrs!

I wish evil had arms.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:19 AM   #123
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. Evil has 6 arms.

I wish breakfast time was an official hour of the day.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:43 AM   #124
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Granted...but it starts at 2am!

I wish training camp was tomorrow!!!
Old 07-19-2007, 07:05 AM   #125
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Granted...but it starts at 2am!

I wish training camp was tomorrow!!!
Granted. Training camp starts tomorrow for GLeBaT Football League (Gay Lesbian Bisexual and Transexual Football League). Congratulations on getting your wish?

I wish the Spurs would get KG, Steve Francis, and Jermaine O'Neal which works their fans up into an unbelievable frenzy but never ever win another Championship ever. Ever.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 07-19-2007 at 07:05 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:21 AM   #126
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Grantet. But the Suns win every single championship from here on out and Nash plays until he is 103 making even Chum's grandkid an all-star.

I wish training camp for the National Football League started today, July 19, 2007, allowing me to read consistent great news about the Dallas Cowboys without any possibility of injury or the inability to win a superbowl. In addition to this wish, I also wish that U2 would grow a vidalia onion out of his forehead.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 07-19-2007 at 09:22 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:06 AM   #127
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Grantet. But the Suns win every single championship from here on out and Nash plays until he is 103 making even Chum's grandkid an all-star.

I wish training camp for the National Football League started today, July 19, 2007, allowing me to read consistent great news about the Dallas Cowboys without any possibility of injury or the inability to win a superbowl. In addition to this wish, I also wish that U2 would grow a vidalia onion out of his forehead.
Granted. The other 29 teams unfortunately read the great news and all withdraw from the NFL to join Cuban's UFL allowing the Cowboys to win the Superbowl by forfeit.

Bono dies from the onion in his forehead.

I wish myself a happy birthday.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:36 AM   #128
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

granted. but everyone else ignores your birthday and they make you do all kinds of grueling tasks. such as going see Hairspray wearing a fat-chick suit and a mask that looks kind of like john travolta with your ex-girlfriend, who in no way finds you attractive any longer but still wants to be "friends." oh, and you have to pay for the whole thing, including concession stand beverages and popcorn and the beloved $2.00 pickle.

I wish I could make hot sauce like the kind found at Tino's

Last edited by Ninkobei; 07-19-2007 at 11:37 AM.
Ninkobei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 11:46 AM   #129
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei
granted. but everyone else ignores your birthday and they make you do all kinds of grueling tasks. such as going see Hairspray wearing a fat-chick suit and a mask that looks kind of like john travolta with your ex-girlfriend, who in no way finds you attractive any longer but still wants to be "friends." oh, and you have to pay for the whole thing, including concession stand beverages and popcorn and the beloved $2.00 pickle.

I wish I could make hot sauce like the kind found at Tino's
Granted, you are now an expert hot sauce maker. Sadly, you have been relocated to mexico, and your citizenship revoked. You will marry a lovely woman named Leticia, who, incidentally is wider than she is tall;

I wish people wouldn't post spoilers for the new HP book on the internet.
Old 07-19-2007, 12:14 PM   #130
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Granted--but the final book is not released until 2017.

I wish a diet of nothing but cheese was healthy for me.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:55 PM   #131
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Granted. It is called Atkins but you fail to shit for a month and die of poogestion.

I wish I didn't have this headache.

Last edited by Male30Dan; 07-19-2007 at 01:55 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:15 PM   #132
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Granted. It is called Atkins but you fail to shit for a month and die of poogestion.

I wish I didn't have this headache.
granted. but the pills you took gave you butt cancer.

I wish I hadn't sold danny those pills.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 07-19-2007, 02:39 PM   #133
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

granted.
His check bounced...
leading to your mortgage check bouncing...
leading to your bank foreclosing on your house...
leading to your family getting klicked out onto the street...
leading to your wife dumping you to live in a love loft with Flaco, Kato Kailin, maleDan and Carot-top.

I wish I hadn't just eaten a pound bag of M&Ms.

edit... oh yeah, and Danny brought his moose to the loft as well....

Last edited by mcsluggo; 07-19-2007 at 02:43 PM.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:42 PM   #134
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo

I wish I hadn't just eaten a pound bag of M&Ms.
granted. but sugar was the only thing that made your life worth living...

I wish mcsluggo had eaten those M&Ms....

Old 07-19-2007, 02:44 PM   #135
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

granted. But now sugar no longer makes his life worth living.

I wish I could fly in a lawn-chair suspended by balloons.

Last edited by Henry_VIII; 07-19-2007 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #136
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII

I wish I could fly in a lawn-chair suspended by balloons.

granted. your life is now that dumb movie.

I wish Henry hadn't beheaded Ann Boleyn

Last edited by sike; 07-19-2007 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:48 PM   #137
Henry_VIII

granted. I beheaded sike instead.

I wish sike were human.
Old 07-19-2007, 02:50 PM   #138
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

I wish sike were human.
granted. But I take to my humanity about as well as Bender did his....

I wish Spider Man was my friend

Old 07-19-2007, 03:10 PM   #139
Henry_VIII

granted. meet your new best buddy Rod Crawford

I wish the world was a nicer place to live in.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:17 PM   #140
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

I wish the world was a nicer place to live in.
granted. People are nicer...but only because the pods have taken us...

I wish I still had all my G.I. Joes from when I was a kid...

Old 07-19-2007, 03:31 PM   #141
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Granted, but they've all been chewed up by your dog...

I wish a monstrous tidal wave would devastate and scour the East coast of the United States sometime in the near future.

Last edited by Evilmav2; 07-19-2007 at 03:32 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 03:34 PM   #142
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmav2
I wish a monstrous tidal wave would devastate and scour the East coast of the United States sometime in the near future.

granted. But all those yanks now move to your neighborhood. (That'll teach you to screw with my GI Joes!)

Old 07-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #143
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
granted. But all those yanks now move to your neighborhood. (That'll teach you to screw with my GI Joes!)
Granted...wait....?

I wish sike would play the game right.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:16 PM   #144
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I wish sike would play the game right.
Granted. However now he calls you 24x7 begging you to play with him, and no matter what you do he won't stop calling. You leave the phone off the hook and he comes to your door.... banging on the door and ringing the doorbell begging you to play the game with him. You attempt to get a restraining order but that's denied so you spend the rest of your days having to listen to sike's begging all because you just wanted him to play the game right. Happy?

I wish I could find a House I was happy with.
Old 07-19-2007, 11:28 PM   #145
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Granted. However now he calls you 24x7 begging you to play with him, and no matter what you do he won't stop calling. You leave the phone off the hook and he comes to your door.... banging on the door and ringing the doorbell begging you to play the game with him. You attempt to get a restraining order but that's denied so you spend the rest of your days having to listen to sike's begging all because you just wanted him to play the game right. Happy?

I wish I could find a House I was happy with.
Granted. You have found the tv show "House" on the FOX network. You are "smitten" with it. You are the smitten kitten, with your House. Sadly, being "smitten" has also increased your attendance at the local gay bath house.

I wish u2's wife luck as she and her children embark upon their new lives without their allegedly gay father.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:51 PM   #146
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

Granted...but they move in with you and now YOU have those extra mouths to feed.

I wish someone would sign me to the MLE.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:00 PM   #147
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
Granted...but they move in with you and now YOU have those extra mouths to feed.

I wish someone would sign me to the MLE.
Granted. Isiah Thomas has signed you with the knicks and decided to make you the starting center in the opener, who will be the Miami Heat. You spend the next 12 weeks after that eating out of a straw and being criticized in the media for being too soft after running into shaq and bouncing off of him in spectacular fashion into the 4th row.

But the new bobatundi jerseys with the new 'Duck' logo on the front are selling like hotcakes.

That Isiah Thomas sure is a smart guy.

I wish Isiah Thomas were even dumber. (have fun with that one now kids)
Old 07-20-2007, 03:50 PM   #148
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco

I wish Isiah Thomas were even dumber. (have fun with that one now kids)
granted. But he his idiocy has now reached such great lengths that it is now at the other end of the spectrum of genius. Good job, you just wished Isiah Thomas into a genius.

I wish I had a car that ran on air.

Old 07-20-2007, 05:03 PM   #149
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
granted. But he his idiocy has now reached such great lengths that it is now at the other end of the spectrum of genius. Good job, you just wished Isiah Thomas into a genius.
Sorry, sike, that's a brick. I think we should give you another chance.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:25 PM   #150
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Sorry, sike, that's a brick. I think we should give you another chance.
Granted. Unfortunately for you, your wish is not valid. The default wish will be used. And as we all know the default wish is you for fans to be able to hang out with the mavs players, unfortunately you love them so much you end up getting a restraining order against you..so you can no longer hang out with them...while we all can.(sorry, this is getting dumber.)

I wish it didn't cost me $55.00 dollars to fill up my gas tank every week.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2007, 03:48 PM   #151
bobatundi
Golden Member

Granted. You now have a 2-gallon tank and, while it's cheap to fill up, you have to stop for gas every 30 miles.

I wish people would realize that ethanol is for drinking, not for powering cars. Except gin--that tastes worse than gasoline.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:34 PM   #152
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

(Next time you are at your local bar, ask for a Tom Collins, that'll change you opinion of gin. You can thank me later).

Granted. They now realize the best way to power cars is by using......... your blood type. Extreme acts of violence take place all over the country as Hummer owners kill several people just to get to work, GTA-style.

I wish Brazil would win more gold medals at the panamerican games.
Old 07-23-2007, 05:41 PM   #153
bobatundi
Golden Member

Granted. Brazil wins every medal at the panamerican games for the next decade, only to have them all taken away in a "doping" scandal when it's discovered all their athletes have been drinking a blend of type A-positive blood and Tom Collins mix to maintain their strength and endurance.

I wish I'd bet the over on some of those games Donaghy was reffing.
Old 07-24-2007, 08:36 AM   #154
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

granted.

Meet your new cellmate... he'll call you "my sweet little nightingale" for the rest of your incarceration.

I wish I were back at the beach.
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 11:01 AM   #155
bobatundi
Golden Member

Granted, you're on the beach. It's a nude beach. An all-male, all-gay nude beach.

I wish Brandon Bass stood 7'2" tall.
Old 07-26-2007, 09:00 AM   #156
Henry_VIII

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
I wish Brandon Bass stood 7'2" tall.
Granted. The Hornets have now reevaluated his value and match the Mavs offer.

I wish the NBA would fix the reffing problems.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:05 PM   #157
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Granted. The NBA fixed the problem with the bum refs. David Stern decided to hire a new referee to replace Tim Donaghy. Unfortunately the new referee is a Sith Lord and he is converting all the other referees to the dark side. As we all know the San Antonio Spurs have been part of the dark side since the 80's(hence the championships)..so as of this moment all calls go against the Mavericks. Great..just great....!

By MavsX at 2007-07-26

i wish the tv show "seinfeld", would not have stopped at the 9th season(or earlier)...i wish it could go on for a bit longer. and still be hilarious.

Last edited by MavsX; 07-26-2007 at 11:07 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:26 AM   #158
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm kinda wondering why this thread's life ended so soon.

I wish this thread got resurrected from the ashes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:33 AM   #159
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Granted... Some threads need to die a painful death, but this one shall be resurrected, if for no other reason than to clutter up the board a bit more.

I wish that kitten in me freezer was still edible...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #160
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Granted, but you must eat the asparagus next to it as well.

I wish I had X-Ray vision.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote