Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-17-2009, 06:03 PM   #121
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsjunkie View Post
It's obvious that some folks would rather lose with their favorite player than to win by sacrificing that player.

This attitude is the reason we are the Mavs. We will never win the big one.
I think you kind of right, sometimes you gotta give to get. Mavs shouldn't trade him, but put him on the block and see what kind of deals are out there

Last edited by basketballgirl25; 01-17-2009 at 06:04 PM.
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 08:02 PM   #122
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
EDITED OUT SO PEOPLE WHO HAVE HER ON IGNORE DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS
I'm so happy that I've spread enough reputation around to be able to negatively rep this post.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 01-17-2009 at 08:03 PM.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:08 PM   #123
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I'm so happy that I've spread enough reputation around to be able to negatively rep this post.
I'm just saying, if they aren't winning with him and can't find trades to get better to win, wouldn't you want to try to trade him for some young players for the future? All teams go through rebuilding at some point it would be better for the mavs to get something for him if they don't do anything by 2010, if they do by all means they should keep him.
Old 01-17-2009, 09:53 PM   #124
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

This message is hidden because basketballgirl25 is on your ignore list. = Placid
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:27 AM   #125
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, lets let Dirk go. We didn't need him tonight.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:02 AM   #126
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Mavs fans were reminded today what they will dearly miss, when Dirk's Dallas stint comes to an end eventually. Enjoy it while it lasts, enjoy it while it lasts, folks.

He's just an awesome ball shooter. And it doesn't matter that he's jacking up contested and difficult shots when he's making 16 of 20. It's funny how he just shoots over smaller defenders from long range without having to be creative.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:42 AM   #127
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams robo, and others who want the franchise gone for some reason, but Cuban isn't trading Dirk.
Quote:
Mavs owner Mark Cuban has heard some of the talk around Big D that we referenced in our visit with Dirk Nowitzki in Box 5.

The suggestion, specifically, that Cuban would be wise to start shopping Nowitzki to launch a more drastic makeover of a team that -- despite the February 2008 acquisition of Jason Kidd -- has been sliding since a stunning first-round exit to Golden State in 2007 after a 67-win regular season and a trip to the 2006 Finals.

Cuban typically doesn't say much this time of year, knowing that he'll be bombarded with trade questions given the Mavs' reputation for trigger-pulling at the deadline.

Yet he did chime in rather emphatically earlier this week in an attempt to squelch any notion that he's prepared to field offers for the 2007 MVP.

"We aren't going to pull a Pau and trade Dirk," Cuban said, referring to the Grizzlies' controversial starting-over surrender of Pau Gasol to the Lakers on Feb. 1, 2008.

"We are trying to find deals that help us [improve around Nowitzki]."
From Marc Stein's latest column.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 01-18-2009 at 10:43 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:36 PM   #128
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
Sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams robo, and others who want the franchise gone for some reason, but Cuban isn't trading Dirk.

well i don't want Dirk gone, I just say if they can't put a team around him with hopes then look into trading him. Heck I'll be glad when he isn't is the NBA anymore, kind of like Reggie Miller, hate him when he is in the NBA because he is good, like him when he is out because he can't be good anymore
Old 01-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #129
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think that's hate...I would think it's just a solid amount of respect. Maybe jealous or envious, but not hate.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-18-2009 at 12:56 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 02:49 PM   #130
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I don't think that's hate...I would think it's just a solid amount of respect. Maybe jealous or envious, but not hate.
I just hate him when he plays Nets, Magic, Hornets, or Cavs. Because he is a good player so if he is on the other team you want him to suck and not have a crappy game, because I'm sure you know this, but when he gets hot, he can get hot. But I guess you are right it's not hate.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #131
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That's almost disconcerting, that Cuban would say we "aren't going to pull a Pau" in trading Dirk. Pau? Really? Trading Dirk would be like trading Pau? My goodness.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #132
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to pull a Pau and trade nothing for something.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 03:43 PM   #133
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
This would be awesome:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...17~6&te=&cash=
Old 01-18-2009, 04:13 PM   #134
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
you do know NJ is smarter then Dallas right? Unless Carter demands a trade like Kidd did I don't think there is any way NJ does this deal, keep dreaming though
Old 01-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #135
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Yeah but Cuban was saying that we'd be Memphis if that happened.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:15 PM   #136
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

please stay!!!!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:04 PM   #137
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you do know NJ is smarter then Dallas right? Unless Carter demands a trade like Kidd did I don't think there is any way NJ does this deal, keep dreaming though

Jesus, you are IMPOSSIBLE. That was clearly a huge joke.

And I like to check in on your posts about once a week because your "favorite" teams are always almost completely different.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:28 PM   #138
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
qft
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #139
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wasn't talking about what Cuban said.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:48 AM   #140
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
you do know NJ is smarter then Dallas right?
You are in absolutely no position to be analyzing any entities' relative intelligence.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:09 AM   #141
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like your sig, Dirkadirkastan =[

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:33 AM   #142
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

I'm going with Dirk if he goes somewhere else
Old 01-19-2009, 02:52 AM   #143
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
I don't like your sig, Dirkadirkastan =[
I don't like updating after losses. It's easy to make a real one yourself if you want, but my sig can only improve from here.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:59 AM   #144
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

"23-59" just defaces the beauty of this board. You don't want to be included in the horse, bbgirl25, etc. group do you? =P

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 03:31 AM   #145
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Don't insult me like that again.
Old 01-19-2009, 11:05 PM   #146
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Certainly not my hoped and dreams to have Dirk traded.

My hopes and dreams are to win one WITH Dirk. I am just getting less and less optimistic that will happen.

Oh well, its a fans job to be optimistic, so thats what Ill try and do!!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:28 AM   #147
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

It was shortly after posting this thread that I stopped posting on this site... I got in a pissy fit over a grammar fight, of all things, and wasn't around much longer.

But I have come back to EAT CROW.

I thought the Mavs would never again be able to put enough pieces around Dirk to field a legitimate contender again, and I was ready to cut Dirk lose so he could go win somewhere else. After all, I can't think of anyone in the league who deserves it more.

But I was WRONG! We still have five left to win for the ultimate prize, and certainly nothing is guaranteed, but no matter what happens from here on out, I WAS WRONG.

Win or lose, this Dallas Mavericks team is the best Mavs team that I have ever had the pleasure of watching, and they are absolutely a championship CALIBER team.

Now lets just hope they can go on to win the whole thing, so I can help myself to an even bigger bowl of crow.

What a ride this post-season has been, GO MAVERICKS!
Old 05-25-2011, 12:33 AM   #148
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

This thread deserves to bleed out in obscurity.
Old 05-25-2011, 12:41 AM   #149
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Let Dirk go....for 50?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 12:42 AM   #150
JKiddFTW

JKiddFTW will become famous soon enoughJKiddFTW will become famous soon enough

lmfao @ anybody who takes the bleacher report seriously
JKiddFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:00 AM   #151
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

Kudo's and much respect to you Robo for taking responsibility. I don't know if I was one of those that posted against you but what is more important than being right or wrong is our honest search for the truth even if what we find appears to make us look foolish. Let me just say that you are far from foolish now.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:25 AM   #152
robo98564

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcm28 View Post
This thread deserves to bleed out in obscurity.
Haha believe me, my face was red when I brought this thread back up. It's funny, because after the meltdown in Portland earlier this year, I was so angry with the Mavs and I thought back on this little blog post of mine and chuckled at how true it was (I still watched game 5, but I had all but given up on the Mavs)... then the Mavs finally decided to change their stripes.

It's funny how quickly things can change. This team reminds me of the New York Giants from a few years ago. There was talk about Coughlin getting canned... then they went out and won a Super Bowl! Hoping for a similar happy ending in our case!

I'll be happy to let this thread bleed out now, but I figured if I was gonna come back and post on this board after two years of silence, I should eat a little crow first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKiddFTW View Post
lmfao @ anybody who takes the bleacher report seriously
Completely agreed. It was actually a pretty fun little blogging site when I started using it, but it quickly got taken over by people who thought that because they wrote for Bleacher Report (something literally ANYONE can do), they were professional journalists. There is some kid who is on my facebook who seriously thinks that blogging is his "job". Drives me nuts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilmtalk View Post
Kudo's and much respect to you Robo for taking responsibility. I don't know if I was one of those that posted against you but what is more important than being right or wrong is our honest search for the truth even if what we find appears to make us look foolish. Let me just say that you are far from foolish now.
Haha thanks wilm. Never been more happy to be wrong in my life!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:31 AM   #153
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, it takes a little something to come back and place the egg firmly on your own face especially after everyone else had forgotten this thread.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:25 AM   #154
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

We should trade Dirk for Pau Gasol. He was awesome these playoffs.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:06 PM   #155
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The real question is, where is basketballgirl?
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #156
luckyflop777

luckyflop777 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk View Post
The real question is, where is basketballgirl?
Im new to this forum lol but what did BBallgirl do to get a ban?
luckyflop777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:20 PM   #157
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyflop777 View Post
She was a fan of too many teams.
Old 05-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #158
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Fail thread

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:39 PM   #159
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyflop777 View Post

She was too ugly, even for a Dallas sports forum...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #160
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
She was too ugly, even for a Dallas sports forum...
Good god.

Why did Shaggy have to bring up BBG25?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
colonoscopy, im a big deal, look at me, self serving