NoHeartIncluded is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

time for josh howard to step up!

-Jimmy Valvano
NoHeartIncluded is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2004, 10:25 PM   #122
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Just tuned into the game on Yahoo GameChannel .
What in the world is Daniels doing with the ball to get it stolen twice in 5 min?
Old 12-09-2004, 10:26 PM   #123
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all
Default RE:Sonics @ Mavs Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bookit
What is up with Daniels? He looks nothing like the player we saw last year. I hope that ankle is the problem because he is playing horribly.
It's the Dampier effect....he got his golden contract....(sarcasm!)

Old 12-09-2004, 10:26 PM   #124
V
Golden Member

V has a spectacular aura aboutV has a spectacular aura about

Good lord ... I don't know why I'm surprised to read someone freak out if I say one negative thing about Dirk.

IT TIMES it is obvious that DIRK GETS FRUSTRATED and he starts SWIPING at the opposing player and he gets a FRUSTRATION FOUL. It's impossible to deny. He gets a sour look on his face and a swips at the ball.

Stop freaking out Murphy. Dirk is great but he aint perfect.

"If there's no more questions, I've got a beer that needs consuming."
-- Don Nelson
V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:28 PM   #125
NoHeartIncluded

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY STACK!!!

-Jimmy Valvano
Old 12-09-2004, 10:28 PM   #126
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Come on Stack! Keep it up!
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:29 PM   #127
NoHeartIncluded

HERE WE GO!!

-Jimmy Valvano
Old 12-09-2004, 10:29 PM   #128
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Daniels is cringing with pain. Time for Howard.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:29 PM   #129
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Was that a huge smile I saw on Daniels' face after the dunk or was it a grimace?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:31 PM   #130
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Come on, finish that Damp.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:31 PM   #131
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: FINtastic
Was that a huge smile I saw on Daniels' face after the dunk or was it a grimace?
It looked like a grimace.

Old 12-09-2004, 10:32 PM   #132
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

daniels is hurt and hurt bad..

get him out of there before you lose him for the year..
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:32 PM   #133
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Yeah, and he just grimaced and limped after that last basket too. He needs to be pulled so he can get healthy.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:33 PM   #134
PepperTheMavsFan41

PepperTheMavsFan41 is on a distinguished road

Quesy cant even move on D. Nellie get him outta there.
I can kill cause in god I trust.
It's EVOLUTION baby.
PepperTheMavsFan41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:33 PM   #135
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Quis is CLUTCH! I have seen it over and over, he comes up big when it counts down the stretch.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:33 PM   #136
NoHeartIncluded

we really need to pull this one out, not only cuz spurs are gonna win, but we need to establish some type of home court confidence against good teams

-Jimmy Valvano
Old 12-09-2004, 10:34 PM   #137
V
Golden Member

This is a very impressive turnaround ... I'm not sure what to attribute it to? Finley has stepped up ... Stack has stepped up ... Daniels had mode some plays ... very impressive.

Now Dirk's going to turn it on.

-- Don Nelson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:35 PM   #138
FINtastic
Diamond Member

I think Finley's return has played a big part in this game.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:36 PM   #139
Bookit
Diamond Member

Maybe the Sonics are running out of gas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2004, 10:36 PM   #140
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

The first play that Dirk has made in the 2nd half.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:36 PM   #141
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Wow, that was a heckuva shot by Dirty.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:38 PM   #142
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Fortson is right on pace for his fouls per game average.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:39 PM   #143
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

perhaps i spoke too soon
lets keep this up
GO MAVS!
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:39 PM   #144
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Mavs got caught not paying attention on that one.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:41 PM   #145
cheesestar
Golden Member

gosh we still cant grab a board
and radmonavic is stepping all over us
its gonna be a hard climb up to a win
Old 12-09-2004, 10:41 PM   #146
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk can't stand. He's got to be aggressive. Good Lord. Quit standing around.

And Daniels needs to get out of there too if he can't straighten up. Both he and Dirk are killing us right now.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:43 PM   #147
NoHeartIncluded

dammitt there went that run

-Jimmy Valvano
Old 12-09-2004, 10:43 PM   #148
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: V
Good lord ... I don't know why I'm surprised to read someone freak out if I say one negative thing about Dirk.

IT TIMES it is obvious that DIRK GETS FRUSTRATED and he starts SWIPING at the opposing player and he gets a FRUSTRATION FOUL. It's impossible to deny. He gets a sour look on his face and a swips at the ball.
V, it's not saying something negative about Dirk. It's saying stupid b.s. like saying he's a wimp. Don't say stupid b.s. and I won't say anything to you.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:44 PM   #149
Bayliss

And why is Nelson not using a point guard?

Old 12-09-2004, 10:45 PM   #150
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously...I do not want the ball in Daniels' hands.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:45 PM   #151
V
Golden Member

I didn't call Dirk a wimp. Please re-read my post.

-- Don Nelson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:45 PM   #152
NoHeartIncluded

looks like centerless ball for last 5 minutes

-Jimmy Valvano
Old 12-09-2004, 10:46 PM   #153
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

Ouch!
Old 12-09-2004, 10:47 PM   #154
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: V
I didn't call Dirk a wimp. Please re-read my post.
Oh, I'm sorry... Baby...big f'ing difference.

Why say stupid crap?
Old 12-09-2004, 10:48 PM   #155
V
Golden Member

We'll see how much of a wimp Dirk is when he sinks two free throws after these commercials.

-- Don Nelson
Old 12-09-2004, 10:48 PM   #156
Murphy3
Guru

Let's see if the 'baby' can stay in the game.
Old 12-09-2004, 10:48 PM   #157
cheesestar
Golden Member

it will be a great feat if we win considering how badly we're getting killed on the o. glass
Old 12-09-2004, 10:49 PM   #158
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

dirk needs a new barber..he's dangerously close to a mullet
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2004, 10:49 PM   #159
Mavs414

Mavs414 is on a distinguished road

man they foul to damn hard ****
Old 12-09-2004, 10:49 PM   #160
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Fortson undercutting and now Ridnour. These refs suck by not calling a flagrant

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote