Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-05-2007, 10:42 PM   #121
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Suns lose in 6 versus Denver.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #122
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

The Spurs look amazing out there

Even when their O is sketchy, like in the first half, their D completely imposes its will on you.

I love this team
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:44 PM   #123
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

So leading the NBA in shooting % all season = streaky?

Its just an off night I guess. The grizz kicked our asses just as bad the last time we shot this bad.

Honestly the announcers are giving the Spurs too much credit in my opinion.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:45 PM   #124
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Everybody chill out.

The Suns can score 12 points in like 96 seconds.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #125
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RingTheBell
Its just an off night I guess.
Welcome to the playoffs, Phoenix
Old 04-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #126
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

They started tonight?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #127
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
They started tonight?
In way, son, yes, yes they did.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:47 PM   #128
pkdumas
Golden Member

Again, I hope you stick around for those playoffs.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #129
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Everybody chill out.

True that - no lead is safe for the Suns, no lead is safe against the Suns...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #130
pkdumas
Golden Member

We will all of a sudden love your attendance.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #131
pkdumas
Golden Member

Phoenix rarely wins close ones, much lose ass-whupins
Old 04-05-2007, 10:48 PM   #132
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Mike Finley is beasting these past couple of weeks. He's been unreal from 3.

M. Finley 29 5-11 5-7 0-0 2 6 2 1 0 0 2 15
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #133
pkdumas
Golden Member

It's 65% shooting or bust for these Suns in the playoffs.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #134
pkdumas
Golden Member

THE SUNS ARE GETTING RAPED.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:49 PM   #135
pkdumas
Golden Member

live by the 3, die by the 3
Old 04-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #136
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol that Elson guy really is kind of an idiot.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #137
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Everybody chill out.

True, but they are just as capable to give up 12 points in the same time frame...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #138
pkdumas
Golden Member

Whatever happened to that Steve Nash kid?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #139
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

yeah...the Spurs are looking like they are gonna win this one...
Old 04-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #140
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Why is Nash allowed to stick his arm out in the lane and push off of whomever he likes?
Old 04-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #141
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas
It's 65% shooting or bust for these Suns in the playoffs.

They're at 36% so far tonight - not good enough to make up for their imaginary defense...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #142
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
They're at 36% so far tonight - not good enough to make up for their imaginary defense...
I had an imaginary friend once.

He died.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #143
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Quote:
Whatever happened to that Steve Nash kid?
MVP, MVP, MVP.

oh, wait...
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 04-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #144
RingTheBell

I will.

One thing about me is I am not much of a knee jerker. When my team loses I don't freak out. When my team wins I don't freak out. It sucks but I know the suns are an emo team. They really run on emotion and if its not there, they lose. I really do believe in the playoffs you will see the energy they bring when they play the Mav's to everyone.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #145
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Quote:
Why is Nash allowed to stick his arm out in the lane and push off of whomever he likes?
was just wondering the same exact thing. it's blatent...
Old 04-05-2007, 10:53 PM   #146
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

The Spurs have gotten into the head of the Suns. Suns aren't even playing their ball. They're shook. I don't know why they play like they do against the Mavs. Its just a completely different team. We can only dream to get Amare to go 4-14 from the field. This guy hasn't missed shit in about a year it seems when he faces us.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:54 PM   #147
pkdumas
Golden Member

Quote:
I really do believe in the playoffs you will see the energy they bring when they play the Mav's to everyone.
The Suns remind me of the Mavs of yesteryear.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:55 PM   #148
pkdumas
Golden Member

The Mavs lost to the Suns the first time because either team could have lost that one.

The Mavs lost to the Suns more recently, BECAUSE WE ARE SO FAR PAST THE REGULAR SEASON ALREADY.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #149
RingTheBell

He doesn't seem to get up for the game unless someone either gets under his skin and he freaks out (and gets a T), OR its the best team in the league and he wants to prove something.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #150
pkdumas
Golden Member

And we had lots of injuries for both games.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:56 PM   #151
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
I will.

One thing about me is I am not much of a knee jerker. When my team loses I don't freak out. When my team wins I don't freak out. It sucks but I know the suns are an emo team. They really run on emotion and if its not there, they lose. I really do believe in the playoffs you will see the energy they bring when they play the Mav's to everyone.
If I remember correctly, last playoffs, the Suns were one extra off day away from losing to the Clippers in the second round...The playoffs are a crazy sometimes. I personally am mentally deficient (well, more so than usual) during the playoffs because I know that one little thing can go wrong and turn things around in a blink...
Old 04-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #152
pkdumas
Golden Member

"and the foouuullll!"
Old 04-05-2007, 10:57 PM   #153
RingTheBell

Quote:
The Mavs lost to the Suns more recently, BECAUSE WE ARE SO FAR PAST THE REGULAR SEASON ALREADY.
Yeah, I am sure they just simply were not trying.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #154
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Barbosa might be a worse defender than Nash.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #155
pkdumas
Golden Member

Tim Duncan sucks and he's still owning the Suns.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:58 PM   #156
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

Its one of the perks of being MVP. They let Bruce Bowen do a lot of shit because he's made so many all defensive teams. I've noticed that about these refs these past couple of years. If you have the reputation you can get away with murder.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #157
pkdumas
Golden Member

"Another Phoenix turnover."
Old 04-05-2007, 10:59 PM   #158
pkdumas
Golden Member

Barbosol SUCKS
Old 04-05-2007, 11:00 PM   #159
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, I am sure they just simply were not trying.
Refer to post # 149.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 11:00 PM   #160
pkdumas
Golden Member

I love watching Tim Duncan dominate... BECAUSE THE MAVS ARE THE ONLY TEAM THAT MAKES HIM ALMOST NONEXISTENT.