Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-23-2007, 06:14 PM   #121
Knickfan

Knickfan is a jewel in the roughKnickfan is a jewel in the roughKnickfan is a jewel in the rough

"It's always a good idea to trade a future hall of famer in his prime for a guy that hasn't proven a thing above the collegiate level... a very watered down colegiate level at that"

I wouldn't trade Dirk for Oden AT ALL, but whatever you think about the collegiate level, Oden is DAMN GOOD! He's going to be a damn good player but to trade Dirk for him, well personally, I think the idea is silly!
Knickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2007, 06:43 PM   #122
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
i've been all over this plan --> link.
That's entirely too convoluted.

Portland simply needs to trade Randolph and Roy for Kobe Bryant, and draft Oden.

Then in another four years, when Oden is good, Kobe can demand that he be traded away and the Mavs can swoop in and trade 34 year old Dirk for a dominant center.

Duh...

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 05-23-2007 at 06:44 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:56 PM   #123
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

maybe Cuban can just buy the trailblazers and make them the mavs nbdl team.

Last edited by alexamenos; 05-23-2007 at 06:57 PM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 10:47 PM   #124
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

No.

Ask again in 5 years.
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:30 AM   #125
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Trade Greg Buckner for the #1 and Randolph

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:32 AM   #126
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Add Roy to the picture and Im in.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 12:48 AM   #127
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Don't think the salaries match... we may need to throw in Damp to make it work!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 06:21 AM   #128
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough

I would trade him. I know it's a gamble, but...
Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #129
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatl
I would trade him. I know it's a gamble, but...
Take away this mans gm credentials, quick!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:15 PM   #130
RingTheBell

RingTheBell will become famous soon enoughRingTheBell will become famous soon enough

No way you trade imo, the best shooting forward in the NBA and an all star for a college player.

Last edited by RingTheBell; 05-24-2007 at 03:16 PM.
RingTheBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:26 AM   #131
globemaster

globemaster will become famous soon enough

I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Yes. Dirk Turns 30 next season and probably only has two or three years left in his prime. Oden will turn 20. Top notch big men are impossible to find.

Portland wouldn't make this trade.

GO MAVS!!!
globemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 10:41 AM   #132
Dor

Dor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by globemaster
I can't believe I'm saying this, but... Yes. Dirk Turns 30 next season and probably only has two or three years left in his prime. Oden will turn 20. Top notch big men are impossible to find.

Portland wouldn't make this trade.

GO MAVS!!!
Have to agree with you.
We have to realize Dirk is not the youngster we started with I' do this in a heartbeat even if it meant 1 year without a playoff berth.

Portland would never do it though.
Dor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:07 PM   #133
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

I havent read the thread but HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO. Oden is damp with better hands. Thats it. Dwight howard and its a legit argument but oden and its not even a thought.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:11 PM   #134
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
I havent read the thread but HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO. Oden is damp with better hands. Thats it. Dwight howard and its a legit argument but oden and its not even a thought.
C'mon dude. After watching him play without the cast, and in the tourney, it's obvious that his defense will be lightyears ahead of Damps.

And that's worst case scenario.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:17 PM   #135
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

gotta go with jthig on this one -- i haven't seen a center like oden since way back....
Old 05-29-2007, 05:32 PM   #136
Knickfan

Knickfan is a jewel in the roughKnickfan is a jewel in the roughKnickfan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Uuuhhhmmm NO! I don't know if you all remember Damp coming out of college, going to the final four with Miss. St.? Well he wasn't EVEN CLOSE and I mean NO WHERE close to where Oden is as a Freshman! With that being said, I wouldn't trade him for Dirk but I would take him before Damp in A HEARTBEAT and I'm willing to bet you he puts up better numbers than Damp next year too!
Knickfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:42 PM   #137
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
gotta go with jthig on this one -- i haven't seen a center like oden since way back....
Ok, that's not what I'm saying either. I don't think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

But clearly, he will at least be a dominant defensive center.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 05-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #138
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

He will be better than damp. THough i think many of you would be suprised just how good damp would be if he just had hands. That said physically hes a dampier clone plus the hands. I think hell be a 17-11-2.5 guy in his prime if he gets fed the ball. Thats not worth dirk. Durant is another story. there are exactly 2 things oden does better than durant, defend the post and block shots. durant does everything else better including score in the post.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #139
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oden is damp with better hands. Thats it.
You can be so damn stupid sometimes!

I love ya man, but you can just be so stupid!
Old 05-30-2007, 01:05 PM   #140
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Oden is alot quicker than Damp. laterally and getting off the ground. As a big man, that makes a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE (see amare)

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 08:52 PM   #141
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
You can be so damn stupid sometimes!

I love ya man, but you can just be so stupid!
I seem to remember these same comments when i said barry zito was nowhere near worth what he would get paid.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:03 PM   #142
dangirwin

dangirwin has a spectacular aura aboutdangirwin has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I must be missing something. Greg Oden is 7 feet tall right?

Isn't Diop 7 feet tall? Isn't Dampier?
Um, isn't Dirk?

Look, I don't want to trade for an unproven versus a hall of famer, and I don't want to take a step back. I'm seriously done with taking steps back.

We move forward, tinker a little bit, and go get our trophy next year.

d
Old 06-03-2007, 09:10 PM   #143
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

I don't agree with that assessment... Oden isn't Damp with better hands because Oden is still young and thus has loads of room to improve (it does take most great centers a few years to really become dominant hence why I said ask again in 5 years).

Those hands could produce 20+ points and 11+ rebounds a game easy and the defensive presence is ALREADY better. He's a little more athletic as well but thats just the age difference. Oden could become a lot like Bill Russell, to say he will be no better than Damp is definitely the worst possible scenario (meaning he wouldn't develop his game at all).
Old 06-03-2007, 09:12 PM   #144
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seem to remember these same comments when i said barry zito was nowhere near worth what he would get paid.
You have to overpay, but he has definitely underperformed. 20 wrongs but you damn sure remember your one right. Pathetic. I guarantee you are wrong again here.
Old 06-03-2007, 09:12 PM   #145
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Just look at how many think you are ignorant in this thread 5-0... NO one with sense would agree with that crap. No one!
Old 06-03-2007, 09:28 PM   #146
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male26Dan
Just look at how many think you are ignorant in this thread 5-0... NO one with sense would agree with that crap. No one!
no one agreed with me about zito either. Again I realize its an unpopular notion about Oden. I actually think Portland is one of the very few teams i would honestly consider taking him over durant because i think him and aldridge could be the best defensive frontcourt in the nba in a few years but i still just dont see it.

As for people saying how he played in the tournament, i think you guys are confusing one game(the final) with how he played in the tourney. He was fairly average before that(though the block against tennessee was awesome) We shall see.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:00 PM   #147
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

i might trade dirk for oden, if portland throws in pictures of pole vault girl

Last edited by MavsX; 06-04-2007 at 02:09 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 10:23 PM   #148
Tokey41
Platinum Member

5-0 I know you said he will be better than Damp (I think he will put up similar defensive stat numbers as Damp in his rookie season + more scoring), but how big of a bust do you think he's going to be if he won't become THAT much better? You have a lot of faith in Dwight Howard but his offensive game seemingly needs a lot more work.
Old 06-03-2007, 11:19 PM   #149
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Are you guys serious? Oden is ALOT more athletic than Dampier ever was. He gets off the ground very quick. Dampier has to take an extra step before he wants to elevate (watch the tape). Oden on the defensive side, reminds of David Robinson. Very quick laterally and vertically. His offensive game obviously needs work, but with the NBA, you can get away with alot more traveling violations on spin moves and reverse pivots in the post, he just needs a mentor.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 08:06 AM   #150
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Let it go Alby... Pointless!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:54 AM   #151
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Whoah, whoah. Wait just a minute here.

I distinctly remember you changing your mind in our argument on whether Zito was a top end pitcher. In fact you referenced you admitting you were wrong in several other threads.

Also, once we started talking actual dollars you did state that he would not live up to what he would get (as did I), but you did finally post this little gem:

Quote:
You know I was thinking about it more and I do want us to sign him now. I may not think hes worth the 17-18 mil he will get(and that is what it will take) but you know what, you play with the market you are in. The market right now is drastically overvalued.
You can see that here.

So, you might want to take it easy claiming that as the argument where you fought the masses and ended up right.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 06-04-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 06-04-2007, 01:15 PM   #152
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Forgot that post! Touche thiggy!
Old 06-05-2007, 08:49 PM   #153
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokey41
5-0 I know you said he will be better than Damp (I think he will put up similar defensive stat numbers as Damp in his rookie season + more scoring), but how big of a bust do you think he's going to be if he won't become THAT much better? You have a lot of faith in Dwight Howard but his offensive game seemingly needs a lot more work.
what does oden have that dwight doesnt have offensively? For the mavs, oden would be the perfect player and would end up being what he is being hyped to be.

People also forget that damp when he was the focal point of his team was a 12-12-2.5 guy. Its not laughable to say that oden wont be signifigantly better than that.

And dan ive been wrong a hell of alot more than 20 times.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #154
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light
Talking

Would you trade Dirk for Oden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple&Gold
This debate is hypothetical.

but its very hard to say no what do you guys think?
Anyone want to rethink their answer to this question now? ...I'm just sayin'
Old 09-14-2007, 12:09 PM   #155
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

The subject of this thread, is just as out-of-your-mind crazy as it was on the day it was first defecated onto this message board.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:07 PM   #156
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Except a trade now would mean...

Dirk for 2008-2009 Oden + One of next year's top 5 Draft Picks

=D

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:19 PM   #157
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

dIRK FOR oDEN STR8 UP!

dIRK IS OLD AND OVERPAID - oDEN COULD PWN HIM 1-ON-1 AND oDEN IS THE PHUTURE!

pLUS, oDEN WON'T LOSE ANY GAMES THIS SEASON OR CHOKE IN THE PLAYOFFS!

I DON'T UNDERSTAND gERMAN N-E-WAY - DOWN WITH dIRK (MORE LIKE dORK - lol)!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007, 01:47 PM   #158
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

That looks like an E-Mail scam or virus.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 06:43 AM   #159
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would you trade Dirk for Oden?
In a second. Dirk is injury-prone. He twists his ankle multple times a year.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 09-15-2007 at 06:44 AM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 08:00 AM   #160
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I wouldn't trade Dirk for Oden. I would make sure Josh Howard AND Devin Harris were included with Dirk for Oden if I were the Mavs GM. Oden's just that good. Those other guys are injury risks.

Last edited by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs; 09-15-2007 at 08:01 AM.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
renowned rooster, tired head