Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 09-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #121
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Would you rather have...

KVH, the poor man's Dirk.

or, JJ, the homeless man's Reggie Bush?
Honestly, I would take JJ because, as was said earlier, he keeps MB3 fresh.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #122
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, Kenny Albert sounds a bit like Bender on Futurama.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:56 PM   #123
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
I'm calling one more int for him this game. =P
bingo

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #124
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like Julius Jones

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 09-16-2007, 05:57 PM   #125
sike
The Preacha

Trent Green is terrible.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #126
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I think a 51 yarder by Folk right here wouldhave been the perfect chance to prove himself. Not too much pressure, but pressure nonetheless.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 09-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #127
sike
The Preacha

TO! Go to TO!

Old 09-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #128
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

TOES!!!
Old 09-16-2007, 05:58 PM   #129
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Thats why I love the boys.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:59 PM   #130
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I need me some TO participation!!!

BINGO.

Old 09-16-2007, 05:59 PM   #131
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
TO! Go to TO!
thanks, Jason

Old 09-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #132
ty
Diamond Member

Jason Garrett is freakin clutch.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #133
untitled
Golden Member

OK, so what was TO doing on that TD celebration? Was that a fishing for Dolphins thing?
Old 09-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #134
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

T.O. is the man!

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:00 PM   #135
ty
Diamond Member

He was definitely reeling film for the Emmy's.

Last edited by ty; 09-16-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #136
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Jason Garrett is freakin clutch.
so far so good....

Old 09-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #137
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

They best not mess with TO!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #138
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
TOES!!!
Awesome.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:03 PM   #139
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
He was definitely reeling film for the Emmy's.
How about taping the other team's signals?

Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #140
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i remain skeptical about this team....
Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #141
sike
The Preacha

dang that was a wonderful catch

Old 09-16-2007, 06:04 PM   #142
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

pfft...Ratliff was held.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #143
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
not a bad guess

Old 09-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #144
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

49 yards, 3 plays, 35 seconds.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #145
untitled
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterChaffy
Ahh, yes. That seems likely.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:05 PM   #146
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's a shame that the Fins got that lucky bounce in the end zone to make their ass whipping look not as bad as it was.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:06 PM   #147
ty
Diamond Member

...Should have been one last INT for Trent.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #148
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
It's a shame that the Fins got that lucky bounce in the end zone to make their ass whipping look not as bad as it was.
lol. Put TO and MB3 in for the onside kick.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #149
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hear it...
Old 09-16-2007, 06:07 PM   #150
untitled
Golden Member

MB3 is such a badass.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #151
ty
Diamond Member

...that was a bit scary.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #152
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Greatness.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:08 PM   #153
chumdawg
Guru

We're gonna average 40 this year. Or thereabouts. The record is in jeopardy.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #154
untitled
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos
49 yards, 3 plays, 35 seconds.
Boys respond with 1 play, 40 yards, and a few seconds of watching MB3 stroll in the endzone.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:09 PM   #155
chumdawg
Guru

My god, I almost feel sorry for the Fins. Damn, the Cowboys are MEAN!
Old 09-16-2007, 06:10 PM   #156
ty
Diamond Member

I'm not gonna lie. The new cooling/heating system is amazing. No more big ass mist fans.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #157
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
Boys respond with 1 play, 40 yards, and a few seconds of watching MB3 stroll in the endzone.
ok, i didn't know that was going to happen when I made my earlier comment.
Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #158
ty
Diamond Member

Anyone want to call one more Trent INT. I'll give you all 600 of my vcash.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #159
ty
Diamond Member

Hahah, craaap, right when i posted.

Old 09-16-2007, 06:11 PM   #160
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

Please Hammer, Don't Hurt 'Em

BOOOOOOMER