Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #121
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
All those records and a super bowl ring.

Clearly poor decisions.
Don't get me wrong, his lack of good decision making doesn't make him not a great QB

he's a top 3 QB in history in my book.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by alby; 11-29-2007 at 09:41 PM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-29-2007, 09:40 PM   #122
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

romo is really gunning it today, i didn't know he had this arm strength

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:41 PM   #123
alby
Guru

put Farve in so we can get another int.. damnit Rogers is back in

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:42 PM   #124
alby
Guru

Farve = int
Rogers = 3 and outs

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:43 PM   #125
alby
Guru

if you attack nate jones or jacques reeves, you will win 75% of the time

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:44 PM   #126
alby
Guru

crap... Tnew is hurt

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:47 PM   #127
alby
Guru

Burnett is more important than people give him credit for.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:53 PM   #128
alby
Guru

great drive by rogers

if farve comes back in the second half and tries to win it, i would be pissed

rogers is leading this team much better than farve was

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 09:57 PM   #129
alby
Guru

The celtics are up 82-37 against the knicks right now

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:02 PM   #130
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
The celtics are up 82-37 against the knicks right now
Damn, I wish it was in New York. They would have to hire an exorcist to get the "boos" out of the Garden.

Edit: Whoops, I thought this was the NBA thread! Sorry to get off-topic.

Last edited by Stranger; 11-29-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:04 PM   #131
alby
Guru

If I was a Boston fan, I would still even boo the Knicks lol

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:10 PM   #132
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the packers are even trying right now. They didn't hardly have to block for that kick off. Between the special teams apathy and the interceptions, it's just being given to them right now.

What a letdown of a game this is.

Oh another git, pass interference.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:17 PM   #133
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Any particular reason they didn't run Barber on that 4th down?
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:21 PM   #134
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

This defense sucks. It has sucked all year. The offense better get it in gear because the D can't hold a lead.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:21 PM   #135
MavsMandy

MavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Any particular reason they didn't run Barber on that 4th down?
i don't know, but that was a terrible decision.
MavsMandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:27 PM   #136
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So....Rodgers can play a little football.

Doesn't matter though. They'll give the cowboys awesome field position on the kick off and then garett will dial it back up.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:31 PM   #137
alby
Guru

GB is manhandling our defense.

we have 14 points off two farve turnovers...

GB should be winning this game

Romo needs to come up with an answer.
and Julius shouldn't see another snap for the rest of the night.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:32 PM   #138
alby
Guru

we are going to lose this game if our defense has to come back out and play after a 3 and out

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:33 PM   #139
alby
Guru

false start. 3rd and 19.

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 11-29-2007 at 10:33 PM.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:34 PM   #140
alby
Guru

just going off this game, Al Harris is vastly overrated.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:35 PM   #141
alby
Guru

Quote:
we are going to lose this game if our defense has to come back out and play after a 3 and out
thank goodness for the third down conversion

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:36 PM   #142
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Please, the packers have no chance of winning this game
Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #143
alby
Guru

Al Harris looks like a little kid out there.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #144
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

especially when the packers are handing over 15 yards for free.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #145
alby
Guru

Quote:
Please, the packers have no chance of winning this game
would you consider them an overrated 10-1 team?

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:37 PM   #146
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

They are going to turn this one over.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM   #147
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
would you consider them an overrated 10-1 team?
No. They're injured pretty badly.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM   #148
alby
Guru

Quote:
No. They're injured pretty badly.
Okay, just wondering.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:43 PM   #149
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

There is the remarkable difference between Julius and Marion the Barbarian when needing a short gain, vision!
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #150
alby
Guru

Flac, I know this is your favorite statistic

our opponents' record = 57-53

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:45 PM   #151
MavsMandy

MavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really niceMavsMandy is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
There is the remarkable difference between Julius and Marion the Barbarian when needing a short gain, vision!
marion would have converted on the fourth down play earlier. i have no idea why you'd go to julius in that situation. (really, i don't understand going to jj in most situations, but especially not in that one.)
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #152
alby
Guru

give me a TD, Romo.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:47 PM   #153
alby
Guru

wow TO, wow.

all his fault

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:48 PM   #154
alby
Guru

that was all TO.

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:48 PM   #155
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

wtf! was that????
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #156
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

This couldn't be a bigger contrast between halves....I have a feeling the 'boys are going to choke this one...you just have that feeling...
Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #157
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsMandy
marion would have converted on the fourth down play earlier. i have no idea why you'd go to julius in that situation. (really, i don't understand going to jj in most situations, but especially not in that one.)
absolutely agreed.

Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #158
alby
Guru

that's what happens when you constantly catch fastballs with your pads...

Contact Me
Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #159
MavsMandy

Quote:
wow TO, wow.

all his fault
damn it. that's a huge swing right there.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:49 PM   #160
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
wow TO, wow.

all his fault
Last year I would have ripped TO. But I guess it happens now and then. It isn't the end of the season it we lose anyway. Hopefully Romo and TO will get another chance. The defense needs to hold.