Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-30-2007, 05:26 PM   #121
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope the Vikings beat the Broncos.......

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 05:27 PM   #122
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Poll:

Are the starters coming back in the second half?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:28 PM   #123
alby
Guru

Romo and the Dallas offense looks horrible.

Is T.O. really that important? hint: yes

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:28 PM   #124
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Come'on Cowboys, isn't knocking the Foreskins out of the playoffs enough motivation?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #125
alby
Guru

Put in Brad Johnson.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #126
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I've tried to rep Alby several times, but it won't let me because I haven't spread the love around. Sorry, Alby, I wish I could rep you all day!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #127
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

the starters will not play 2nd half.

and yes TO is a big reason for Romo's success
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:29 PM   #128
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
Come'on Cowboys, isn't knocking the Foreskins out of the playoffs enough motivation?
apparently not. Romo doesn't even look to be enjoying himself, and that's really saying something.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:30 PM   #129
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Poll:

Are the starters coming back in the second half?
They damn sure better. They already have two weeks off. They don't need a half off, in a game like this.

I would keep Romo in there and make him show me something. This is ridiculous so far.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:31 PM   #130
alby
Guru

agreed. I want to see something from this offense

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:32 PM   #131
alby
Guru

Watching our secondary, I think Ball is better than Reeves

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:32 PM   #132
alby
Guru

That should be a personal foul on Roy... lol he really makes bone headed decisions

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:33 PM   #133
alby
Guru

Ware almost managed to block the punt, is there anything he can't do?

Put him at WR

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:34 PM   #134
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Here comes a three and out.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:34 PM   #135
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

great field position... we can mount a 99 yard drive now.

oh, wait.
we're playing like crap. nevermind.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #136
alby
Guru

If we go on a 99 yard drive here, then the Superbowl is ours.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #137
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Wake up Tony! MAYBE its the gloves.......
Old 12-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #138
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Yeah, I've tried to rep Alby several times, but it won't let me because I haven't spread the love around. Sorry, Alby, I wish I could rep you all day!
Same here.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #139
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Not sure if its worth anything but I think this has been Roy's best game this season. He's been everywhere and Cooley hasn't killed us yet.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:35 PM   #140
Henry_VIII

Quote:
If we go on a 99 yard drive here, then the Superbowl is ours.
and if we don't?
I hope we still can take the Superbowl
Old 12-30-2007, 05:37 PM   #141
alby
Guru

we still may

im just guaranteeing a victory if we go 99 yards =]

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:38 PM   #142
alby
Guru

Is it me or do you guys get nervous when Romo drops back in the endzone.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:39 PM   #143
alby
Guru

Quote:
we still may

im just guaranteeing a victory if we go 99 yards =]
aw man, we gained 1 yard.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #144
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Is it me or do you guys get nervous when Romo drops back in the endzone.
I am more nervous with our punt coverage.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:40 PM   #145
Henry_VIII

Quote:
aw man, we gained 1 yard.
and lost that on a penalty
Old 12-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #146
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Is Terry Glenn even in the game?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:41 PM   #147
Bookit
Diamond Member

The defense can't hold on forever. Either the offense gets in gear or this game is over.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:43 PM   #148
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Is Terry Glenn even in the game?

Not on defense. Are you Tivo-ing the game?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:43 PM   #149
chumdawg
Guru

That is SO a catch.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:43 PM   #150
chumdawg
Guru

That's the worst call I have ever seen in my life.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:46 PM   #151
Bookit
Diamond Member

Collins is throwing the ball fine in this rain...Romo.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:46 PM   #152
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

We're still a 2nd half team right?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:47 PM   #153
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
We're still a 2nd half team right?
Not any more.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:47 PM   #154
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Not on defense. Are you Tivo-ing the game?
lol I know i meant on offense. Nope Fox just looks crappy on my TV so i can only hear the audio.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:48 PM   #155
Henry_VIII

what a bad play call... throw into the endzone!
Old 12-30-2007, 05:54 PM   #156
Henry_VIII

that worked out well
Old 12-30-2007, 05:54 PM   #157
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

That was ummm smart.... [/sarcasm]
Old 12-30-2007, 05:56 PM   #158
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

It wasn't a dumb play if it would've worked. It failed so yea that wasn't really smart. That play looked wierd. Why did Romo look behind him? Was Julius or Barber suppose to be there? He may have been trying to dodge a sack but i've never seen him look behind him in order to do so.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 06:19 PM   #159
alby
Guru

why we released Aaron Glenn before the season, I will never know

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 06:22 PM   #160
alby
Guru

horrid.

Contact Me