Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #121
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I guess we waited a long time to kick the extra point so they can waste a timeout, NICE WADE! =p
Hilarious.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #122
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

LOL DID YOU SEE COUGHLIN'S REACTION?

doesn't he usually wear glasses? lolllllll

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:26 PM   #123
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Dumbass coughlin still doesn't believe it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #124
quiet riot act
Banned

quiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these partsquiet riot act is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Why in the world would they challenge that? Coughlin is an idiot. I never liked him.

i think the gnats get a tax deduction or some such for employing his retarded ass
quiet riot act is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #125
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

isnt that the 4th wrong challenge by the giants against us this season?
Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #126
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Let strahan call the plays for you too, you idiot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-13-2008, 05:27 PM   #127
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Time for the D to settle down...I want a 3 and out here.
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Kidd to Dirk is the present day Stockton to Malone.

roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #128
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess we waited a long time to kick the extra point so they can waste a timeout, NICE WADE! =p
Genius strategy. Very Don-Nelson-like.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #129
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i propose no more Manning commercials, since he's not even playing anymore...

OH AND HASSLEBACK TOO

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #130
dude1394
Guru

Okay...so quick ruling.

Two challenges, once per half or two total?
Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 PM   #131
roadrunner
Golden Member

roadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to beholdroadrunner is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiet riot act
i think the gnats get a tax deduction or some such for employing his retarded ass
LOL
We ran like a simple play, and usually the ball doesn’t come get me until later. So I just trotted through the play and I looked to the ball, and it was already right there in my face. … He sees the floor so well and sometimes he throws the ball and we don’t see it. He’s liable to really throw anything.” Dirk

Old 01-13-2008, 05:29 PM   #132
alby
Guru

get a three and out.

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:30 PM   #133
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

little late to the TOES party, but just wanted to say

TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #134
alby
Guru

jacobs turned that inside because he saw the beast known as T.New waiting for him on the outside =]

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #135
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Okay...so quick ruling.

Two total, because against Washington we used both of ours in the first half.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 01-13-2008 at 05:32 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #136
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Okay...so quick ruling.

I think two total, but I'm not sure.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #137
chumdawg
Guru

And they get Ellis for reading the snap, too! Damn!!
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #138
alby
Guru

my roommate is going to the store and he asked me if I wanted anything.

alby, "can you get me some popcorn?"

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #139
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

I thought the noise was supposed to help the defense.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #140
alby
Guru

its two challenges for the entire game

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #141
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

that looked a little perfect too but i didnt see the ball
Old 01-13-2008, 05:32 PM   #142
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Getcha popcorn ready.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #143
roadrunner
Golden Member

That was holding!!!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:33 PM   #144
alby
Guru

GREAT GREAT TACKLE on Jacobs by Henry... Does he need to show Roy how to tackle too (in addition to how to cover)

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #145
Windmill360
Diamond Member

YES!!!! Time to bring in the HURT and the MEAN
Old 01-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #146
alby
Guru

canty literally gave it his all on that play.

props to CC

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:34 PM   #147
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
That was holding!!!
That WAS holding.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #148
roadrunner
Golden Member

Did I see that right? Eli just took a knee instead of taking the tackled sack? What a puss!

Old 01-13-2008, 05:35 PM   #149
dude1394
Guru

Wade does have a way of just looking confused sometimes.

Dang it...Let's go 'boys.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:36 PM   #150
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner
Did I see that right? Eli just took a knee instead of taking the tackled sack? What a puss!
surprised?

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:37 PM   #151
roadrunner
Golden Member

Quote:
surprised?
haha! Not at all...just thought that I would point out the obvious.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #152
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

*simian grunt*
Old 01-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #153
alby
Guru

Quote:
Wade does have a way of just looking confused sometimes.

Dang it...Let's go 'boys.
can we please call him Pillsbury?

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:38 PM   #154
alby
Guru

"and Barber just ran right through the tackle"

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:39 PM   #155
alby
Guru

hyperbolic chamber

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 01-13-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:41 PM   #156
alby
Guru

Barber just broke ross's neck

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:42 PM   #157
roadrunner
Golden Member

MB3!!! He now has 10 for 90 yards.

Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #158
alby
Guru

wait........why is julius in the game?

Contact Me
Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #159
chumdawg
Guru

That was funny to see Flozell yank Gurode away with one hand. And Gurode is a big man.
Old 01-13-2008, 05:43 PM   #160
roadrunner
Golden Member

Damit JJ is in the game!